FOREVER THUGGIN' [COMPLETED]

By Yonnniee

17 year old Reign Celina brooks came from a absuive home where her father used to beat on everyone in the hou... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
IMPORTANT A/N:😢
69.
70.
71.
72. [EPILOUGE]
[UPDATE]
HELP WANTED.
BOOK 2.
BOOK 2!

39.

2.8K 60 16
By Yonnniee

Reign

"August! Stop it nigga". I laughed out as he kisses me all over.

"Gimme some sugar mama". His accent rolled off his tongue which made it sound sexy as hell.

"Once I give you some sugar I have to get started cooking with the girls. Baby Kyron and Cammy has to eat". I say while grabbing his face then kissing him.

Kj been here for 2 days now and I'm in love with him already he's just so cute to me yet adorable he's actually not a agg ass child. Cammy was here because Crystals watching her again she's been here since we got out of school earlier.

"You good little man?". August asks Kj as we walk out the room together.

"Yeah I'm good yo". He leaned his shoulders while doing it which made us laugh.

"Uncle A run me some coins". Cammy said.

"Cammy get your little butt on somewhere girl". I say laughing to her.

"Don't worry about TeTe here". He hands her a 20 then she ran away into the living room.

"Bitch roll me my sack before I come in 80 thousand dollars plus a jet on a backend. Twenty twin twins finna get plucked like a chicken!". Crystal raps moving her shoulder coming into the kitchen.

"Girl hush up them children in the living room and where's Jhene?". I asked.

"Last time I checked she was sleep but she maybe up now. What we cooking?".

"I don't know what are you in the mood for?". I searched through the cabinets.

"Let's cook Chicken Lo Mein you remember once we went to make groceries for here I picked up the recipes for it?". Jhene says walking in you could tell she just woke up.

"Ew bitch you could've stayed sleep".

"Girl fuck you. I'm only up because Trey ass up they about to go". She says taking out the stuff.

"TeTe could I go play in Kj's room with him?". Cammy asked Crystal.

"Yes baby. Ya'll leave that door open okay?". She tells her.

Kj got his own room here the guys had a extra bedroom for guest but now it's Kj's room we haven't fully finished it yet tho.

"What are you girls cooking?". Trey asked as they all walk in.

"Stay and you shall see". NeNe tells him.

"Where you think you going?". I ask August making his face scrunch up.

"You talking to me shawty?". He questions coming up to me.

"Surely is. You not going nowhere". I say gripping the sweatpants he had on I was being bold today.

"Chill yo I don't think you ready for all of this just yet". He gripped my cheeks lightly waterfalls were definitely about to start.

"Get a room". Crystal shouts to us.

"Your the one to talk tho". I gestured because she's literally straddling Chris on the island table.

"Then there's them literally tonguing down". She points to Trey and Jhene kissing.

-----------

The guys left then we cooked now we're just waiting on it to finish basically.

"Cammy!". Crystal yells for her.

"Yes TeTe?". She says.

"Your mom is asking do you mind sleeping over for the night?". She asks her.

"I wouldn't mind I love being here". She squealed.

"Okay toot bring me your uniform so TeTe NeNe could wash it for you". Crystal tells which made Jhene face scrunch up.

"Bitch just do it". I laughed.

"You lucky I had a load to wash anyway". She states as Cammy hands her the clothes.

"Kj you got your uniform out?". I yell to him.

"Yes ma'am. I just got done ironing it". He says coming into the kitchen.

"Good alright. What shoes you wearing?".

"All White low top fazos". He popped his collar.

"Now who taught you all of that?". Crystal asks him.

"Uncle Chris". He smirked.

"Of course let me run you a bath so you could get in it". Jhene says to Kj.

"Cammy come with me so I could run you a bath in our room". Crystal tells her.

Kyron

"Them niggas got my son please man accept my offer". I pleaded.

"We don't want to start up unnecessary shit with them goons. I'm sorry man but we can't help you this ain't the way we roll yo". He states sitting his blunt down.

"I'll offer you 10k". I suggested.

"10k? To help you take out the most succeeded niggas out? Hell nah more like 10m". He chuckled.

"Are you serious? No offense man but you sounding real scared why not join forces to take them down?". I questioned I heard a gun being cocked.

"Scared? Fuck no never just smart what I got going on here good bruh them niggas ain't stopping my flow. Get the fuck out of my shit before I have Maine up this bitch on you". He tells me pointing to who I'm guessing Maine is.

I walked out but with my head held high with that shoot out I had with them niggas I lost damn near all of my niggas that shit ain't go down as planned. Me offing Jasmine right in front of Kj Jr had to be traumatizing but I had to off that bitch I felt betrayed I miss my little man he probably don't want to see or be around me right now tho. I can't stop thinking about him just of the thought of them niggas taking care of my seed makes me sick to my fucking stomach.

I'm taking matters into my own hands getting a plan in order and shit to get my son back fuck that them niggas get something big coming their way. I'm doing this for me, my son and my deceased brother Ryan man.

A

"Whatchall got going on?". I ask our men.

"Moving this shit into the trucks now". One said.

"Well hurry the fuck up. Another load coming in and ya'll have to load that shit up as well". I tell them.

Walking through the warehouse I stepped into our office seeing my goons counting the money we just got from the drop that was made.

"Word on the street is that nobody haven't been hearing or seeing from Kyron". Chris says.

"Yeah me to but that nigga gonna pop up somehow I think he building a damn army or some shit to try to get us down". I shrugged.

"You right now that we got Kj Jr he bout to build up a war in this bitch". Trey laughed out.

"Speaking of Kj Jr since we're gonna off this nigga what are we gonna do with him?".

"I was thinking that to because he ain't gonna have anybody if we do so we might as well keep him. Either that or give him to the foster people I don't know".

"Over these few days the girls has already grown to love him. I think we should let them decide you know?". Chris says.

"I see your point. Let's just do that leave it up to them". I agreed.

"Speaking of I may be leaving out a little bit early I wanna get home to my baby early plus I want whatever they cooked". Trey hungry ass says.

"Nigga yo hungry ass". Chris joked.

My phone started to ring it was an unknown number I ain't see it before.

"Helluh?". My accent rolled off.

"Hello? Oh my god you answered!". It was no other than Yvonne stalker ass I been blocked her a few weeks ago.

"Why the fuck you calling me man? The fuck you want".

"Why all the cussing? August don't do me like this I changed my number just for you. I miss you and I miss us". She tells me.

"Yvonne please stop. You making yourself seem real bad right now you can't be doing this and there never was an US we just was fucking". I point out.

"Come outside. I need to see you". She whines.

"What? No go home Yvonne". I sighed into the phone.

"Please I just want to talk". I had to think about how the hell she knew where our warehouse was.

"5 minutes and come in I ain't going out there". I say as I hang up.

A couple moments later Yvonne walks in with the 2 other chicks from that night.

"Aw hell nah! Aug what the fuck man?". Chris questions confused so was I and so was Trey.

"Yvonne the fuck you got going on? You said you wanted to talk the hell they doing here?". My phone started to ring I answered it without really looking.

"Babe I know I should've texted but I wa-". Reign was cut off by Yvonne taking my phone.

"Bitch he ain't your babe anymore he done with you!". She states hanging up I hopped up snatching her ass up.

"Get your crazy ass out my shit! I know my momma taught me never to hit a girl but god forgive me when I say BITCH IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ASS THE FUCK OUT OUR SHIT I WILL PIMP SLAP YOUR ASS ALL THE WAY TO NEXT WEEK". I yelled making everyone fall silent Trey and Chris were also fussing with the girls shit was to hectic right now.

I'm calling and calling Reign but she isn't picking up I just know it's about to be some shit. Lord.

Reign

Pulling up to the warehouse me and my bitches jump out I planned to come here alone but ya'll know how Jhene and Crystal is. I got my cousin that lives on August them side to look after the kids for a moment they were getting ready for bed anyway.

Walking in we see the guys all fussing they seemed to be trying to get these hoes the fuck out.

"Bitch that first time I bopped your ass wasn't enough?". I questioned popping her dead off in her mouth making her lose balance some.

"Bitch!". I'm guessing her friend says while attempting to grip my hair but she couldn't even try it Jhene was on go.

"Back to you hoe! This is my last and final time imma tell you to stop fucking playing with me". I state as I throw punches to her she was barely fighting back mainly just clawing at me.

"Alright mama. That's enough". August says gripping me.

"Get the hell off me August! She got me fucked up!". I screamed trying to get out his grip,

"Fuck you A!". Yvonne yelled struggling to get up.

"Nobody told your non-fighting ass to come here starting shit! I told you I'm done with your ass and you fucking pathetic for letting a 17 yr old beat yo ass". He tells her still pulling me back.

"Pathetic? Wow and your nasty dick ass pathetic for fucking with a teenager that's probably a hoe you to fucking old". She screams I don't know what came over me but it had a case on the table I threw it hitting her dead in her face.

Before I knew it we all were being carried out the warehouse.

"Chill yo ass the fuck out. That's enough I said". August screams as he throws my ass in the car.

"I'm chill the fuck you screaming at me for? You seriously need to control your hoes! I'm tired of them coming at me!". I yell out in angry feeling me getting teary eyed some my nerves were to bad.

"I don't have no fucking hoes! I'm sorry that delusional bitches like her continue to fuck up the good I got going on! And don't start that crying shit either or imma show yo ass. Yo Tee watch and make sure she stay here". He warns walking away.

I'm so tired of this shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.5K 3.8K 21
Nicole"Nicki"Morison is a 23 year old stripper. She strips to pay for college and take care of her 1 year old son King Marr. King's dad and Nicole's...
9.6K 160 21
Khyro - Jefferson Highs most popular thuggish student. Cameron - That pretty Thick Popular chick that just about everybody wants to smash. Khyro and...
252K 7.4K 38
Hennessy has the perfect life, the life of riches, but it is all taken away from her on her nineteenth birthday. She finds out everything her parents...
2.5K 79 14
19 year old Aaliyah Martinez is a troubled teen, her father died when she was 8. After the tragic death of her father Aaliyah's mother got hooked on...