She's a Challenge | 5sos AU

Per Liadne_14

"You're a challenge I gladly accept." He smiled. Lola Heart, a complex girl that no one has really figured ou... Més

Prologue
Heartless Lola
Get a Clue
Lost
Group Therapy
Not A Date
Shots
Mr. Popular
A Challenge
Never Have I Ever
Fairness
Mission
Space
Thief
No Fighting
Probable Regret
The Reason
Advice
Repairing A Friendship
No Scars
Fights and Scolding
Muffins and Awkward Feelings
No Simplicity
Insecurities
Progress
Walking And Talking
Sweet Victory
Appearance
Ideas
Broken Promise
Banners and Stuffed Penguins
Day Gone Wrong
Troubles
What Falls, Breaks
A Day With Lulu
Comfort
Threats
Problems
Revelation
Fortune Cookies
Broken
Time
New Start
Champagnes and Past Lovers
Epilogue
A/N

No Option

1K 61 1
Per Liadne_14

Chapter 9: No Option

"Good morning, Heart." He walked up to me and kissed my cheek.

I pushed him away "What the hell, piercings?" I said wiping his kiss off my cheek

"Wanted to give you a good morning kiss." he shrugged as he opened his locker.

"Well, don't."

"So, can I come over today?"

I shrugged "Depends what your plans are."

"To hang out with you," he smiled leaning towards me. I rolled my eyes and pushed him back to his locker "I still want to do that plan with you, you still need answers."

I totally forgot about the plan for Diana, I'm a horrible best friend to her. I put myself before her when I'm suppose to do the opposite. I need to focus on the task at hand and that's to find her murderer

"When do you think we could do the plan?" I asked as I closed my locker.

He shrugged "It's up to Calum."

I rolled my eyes and sighed "Do you have his number?"

"Yeah, but he's out of town today."

 I nodded "I hope we can do it soon though."

"Eager for me to be your boyfriend?" He smirked, throwing his bag over his shoulder.

"No, eager for answers. You know everything isn't about you?"

"Only when it comes to you." he closed his locker and walked up to me "First period awaits."

"No thanks, I feel like ditching today."

"Then what's the point of you going to school?"

"So my mom thinks I'm here and not off somewhere else."

He shook his head then grabbed my hand. He walked off then was pulled back by my hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Walking to class with you. You're not ditching today."

I pulled my hand away "I am and you can't stop me."

"Come on, Lola."

"I want to ditch, I'm not going to stay in this hell hole."

"We have a project to work on anyway." he held his hand out for me to take "So let's go."

"I finished the project already so I don't have to go to class." I started walking to the exit.

"No you're not." I was lifted by the waist and was thrown over his shoulder. He walked down the hall, holding my legs. "Don't worry, just bringing her to class." he said nonchalantly.

I saw their expression to Luke's action and chuckled, they looked scared. I flicked off the ones who started laughing.

"Luke, put me down." I said through my teeth.

"Are you going to leave?"

"Yes,"

"Then no."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms "You're not going to put me down, are you?"

"Not a chance."

I was suddenly placed in my seat. I put my legs up and waited for students to fumble in. If I can't leave, might as well enlighten me with students tripping as they walk in.

"So when were you going to tell me that you finished our project?" Luke asked.

"When it's due."

"Well, now that the project is finished, I guess that means more time to spend with you."

"You better not be smirking." I warned him, crossing my arms.

"What are you going to do about it?"

"I'll slap you, piercings."

He chuckled "No, you won't."

"You don't know what I'm capable of doing." I smiled.

~~~~~

"See, it wasn't that bad." Luke said as we walk inside.

I tossed my bag on the couch then walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a fruit punch and chucked one to him.

"I hate that place." I said, referring to our school. I opened my drink and chugged it, while he raised a brow at me. I put my drink down and glared at him to stop with the eye brows "It's a waste of time, feels like punishment getting up to go there."

"Do you always have to look on the bad side of things?" he chuckled.

"Yes." I stated.

"Did you drink my soda?" Lulu asked as she rushed to the fridge.

"I don't drink soda, Lulu." I rolled my eyes and sipped my drink "Why didn't you ride with us?"

She shrugged "I don't want to be a third wheel." 

"Third wheel of what?"

She drank her soda and raised both eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes, irritated by everyone doing that. "Sorry, I didn't hear you." She replied.

"Yes, you did."

"What?" She yelled as she walked away.

"Lulu, I know you heard me."

"I can't hear you." she yelled as she walked upstairs.

"Yes, you can." I yelled.

"Then I choose not to hear you."

"You can't use my line." I barked. I heard her door slam then her music blast.

I looked to see a laughing Luke. "You two are funny."

I rolled my eyes "She's irritating."

"So are we going to stand in the kitchen all day or are you going to show me our project?"

"It's about Japan. Nothing much really." I shrugged.

"Let's go do something then."

"Like what?" I asked as we walked into the living room.

"Oh, Luke's here," mom walked through the door carrying groceries.

"Do you need help?" Luke asked.

"No, it's fine, only a few bags here." She smiled. "Will you be joining us for dinner?"

"I think my dad wants me home tonight. Maybe next time." he replied respectfully. I chuckled while flopping on the couch.

"That's okay, you're always welcome here." Mom said, showing him hospitality. It's different because she never showed Mikey any whenever he came over.

He nodded and gave a small smile "Thank you, Mrs. Heart."

I heard mom's footsteps leave the room before I started bursting with laughter.

"What?" he asked.

"You could just say no, piercings." I chuckled.

"I'm not rude like you, Heart." he sat next to me and chuckled.

"Oh, the irony of my last name." I shook my head trying to contain myself but Icouldn't stop laughing.

"Let's go to my place." He said all of the sudden.

My laughter stopped. "What?"

"Let's go to my place. I mean if I ask you that would be giving you an option."

"What makes you think that I'll to your house?"

He shrugged "I feel like it would be fair if you did, I mean I'm here all the time and I've met your parents."

"Because you just showed up here when Mikey was over." I argued.

"I'm just saying." he put his hand on my lap "Let's go."

I pushed his hand away "Fine, just one night."

"Great," he stood up and held his hand out "Let's go then."

"Mom, I'm going to Luke's house." I yelled getting up.

~~~~~

"Dad, I'm home." Luke announced, throwing his keys on the table next to the front door.

We walked into the kitchen and I stood by the island. He pulled a note off the fridge then crumpled it up after reading it.

"As always." he mumbles.

"What is it?" I asked.

"He's out," he set the crumpled paper on the island "I haven't really seen him in a week."

"A week?" he nodded "What does he do for a living?"

"Right now, he's finding a way to get over my mom."

"What happened? I know they're divorced but why?"

"They weren't getting a long well. They divorced, there was a custody battle and now my dad is working to get his mind off of the whole thing."

"Custody battle? You're eighteen, you get to choose."

"But my brothers don't." His brothers? He never mentioned any siblings before, then again I've been ignoring him for awhile before yesterday.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked dropping the subject.

He searched the kitchen, like he was looking for something specific. He grabbed two bottles then set it in front of me. Vodka.

"Let's play a game." he smiled.

(A/N): Hi or Hey? Lol.

So it's Sunday Pacific time, Saturday State side, that means updates from yours truly. I know the chapters are short but I don't want to make them really long and bore you. I don't really have much to say in these author's notes because I don't have much to tell you about. Comment if you want to ask me questions or message me, it doesn't matter.

I really try my best to fix all the grammar and spelling but not all of us can be perfect. I make a lot of mistakes in chapters, I know, just know I do try my best to fix all the errors.

Comment, Vote, and/ or Follow.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

523 24 23
Ashton was bestfriends with Jack ever since they were 2 years old. Then something happens Ashton meets this new girl who moved accross from him and h...
10.5K 264 41
Alyssa gets bullied by Calum Hood and his friends Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford but what happens when Calum falls for her. Her da...
Trust Me (C.T.H) Per Gamer_Emblem

Literatura romàntica

543 6 33
"Lucy listen to me! Everything is going to be ok. Trust me" "Calum... I can't trust you. He's already ruined my life before so how do I know you won'...
5.2K 190 37
A new girl get's in the class of Luke, Calum and Michael and they're friends soon. What will happen next ?!?!