The Demon's Whispers

By newbiegac2015

What do you do for some down time? Read a book? Take a bath? Go for a walk? Have generous naps? All logical a... More

1- Hey baby
2- Follow me ma'am
3- Could I?
4- A friendship
5- Leah's solo
6- The Ghost of you
7- itty bitty
8- Home visit
9- Busted.
10- Piece of me
11- One month
12- A Brother's Woes
13- Twist
14 - Break the mourn
15- Cocoon of safety
16- Sleepover. M*😈
17- Rebound
18- Promises can't always be kept
19 - Spirit Animals
20- On the spot.
21- Way down, we go.
22- Leave the Light on.
23- Three of hearts
24- The inevitable
25- Canyon of Wonder
26- Closure
27- Parallels
28- One word
29- Impact
30- Returning
31- Showdown.
32- Needing In
33- The art of war
34- His request.
36- What you do to me.
37- Sensual.
38: Dear Future
39- Indepth thinking.
40- Daisy Chains.
41- One weight
42- Together?
43- Ice Cold Water
44- Torn
45- Backward Motions
46- Strawberry & Lemon.
47 - The Dad's Club
The best show in Vegas
49 - Dear Leah..
50 - It's time.. Right?
51- Heaven

35- We are Fire. (M)

955 38 4
By newbiegac2015

Leah POV.

The door closes behind me, making me jump slightly at the sound, which breaks the silence in the house. With my arms wrapped around my body for comfort, I turn and observe Zak as he drops his keys into a bowl by the door.

He glances at me, giving me a gentle smile "Let me just put this in here.." He progresses towards the bedroom before pausing "U-unless you want the guest room? I shouldn't presu–"

"In there is fine." I whisper making him pause and smile. 

No sooner has he gone, does he appear again, this time he has lost his shoes. "Make yourself at home, okay? My home is yours."

I nod weakly and look around the marble based entrance, realising this is so far away from my home. It's only now, that I've realised how different my life is from Zak's and it makes me wonder if I could ever be apart of this.

Try to be happy. He wanted you to move on..

I instantaneously rush after Zak seeing him walking down the hall to let Gracie out. After all the chaos, I had totally disregarded his faithful companion and now wanted nothing more than to spend the time in her company, with silence and solitude.

Which is how I spend the remainder of morning and beginning of my afternoon. With one Collie and her favourite dog toy.

.....

"Hey." Zak speaks pulling me out of my mind as I sit beside the pool looking at the aqua lights. I had no idea what time it was, but it must be almost night from the sunset across the desert.

"Hi." I reply.

"I'm gonna take Gracie out. You coming or...?"

I give him a small smile seeing the struggle he's having. It shouldn't be like this between us. We were fire, not some almost extinguished camp fire.

"No, you go on ahead, I'm going to take a hot bath." I reply rising up with his help.

A real smile breaks across his face "Yeah? Well okay. I won't be long. I might even run it, just so I can come and wash your back."

A giggle slips out my mouth. The sound is almost foreign but it warms my heart and makes things feel right. "You'll do no such thing. You have asthma, remember?"

"I get slight amnesia when you mention taking a bath, you, bubbles, naked... I... What was I doing again?" He asks making me laugh at him again.

He joins my laugh before swooping in and stealing a kiss which makes a surge of energy shoot through me. "It's so good to hear you laugh. I won't be long."

I bit my lip and nod against his forehead. "Okay."

"I will expect you ready, with a soapy bath puff."

"You own a bath puff?" I ask surprised making him chuckle.

"I'm full of surprises. Be back soon." He secures another kiss before leaving my side.

Hearing the door click as I head in, I make my way to his bedroom and slip inside the ensuite. My eyes roaming over the marble floor, counter and wall tiles. Seeing a stack of fresh white towels, I crossed the bathroom and felt them, feeling the fluffiness of them under my fingertips before I began to run a bath.

It took me a minute or two to work out where he kept his bath essentials, turns out he kept them in the same place as me, under the sink. Pouring in a generous amount, I watch the bubbles form before stripping off my clothes.

Hearing the front door open and slam, I stop the taps and grab his robe, ready to cuss him out about running when I'm met with silence.

"H-hello?" I call slowly making my way out the ensuite and through the bedroom.

I'm almost at the bedroom door when Bacon comes flying around the corner.

"Shit!" I jump clasping hold of the robe on my chest.

"Why the fuck are you here?!" He snaps .

Recovering from my shock quickly, I frown "It has nothing to do with you."

"You're in my friend's house, I don't trust you. So yes, it does matter."

I narrow my eyes at him "Just what the hell is your problem Bacon?"

"You! You're no good for him!"

"Says who? You?" I ask incredulously.

He steps forward "You're only after his fucking money. I can see through you on this! How much?"

I stand confused "Excuse me?"

"How much do you want? I want you gone, you want money. So how much?"

"I'm not here for his mon—"

"This isn't Pretty Woman!" He snaps angrily. "Once a hooker, always a hooker. You will do anything for money so tell me how much you want?!"

"I love him." I state.

"You love his wallet. Now give me a god damn price!"

"Get out!" I order thrusting my finger behind him.

He shakes his head "No."

"She asked you to leave." I hear making Bacon turn to find Zak stood behind him, his chest heaving.

He ran.. That man!

"Bro—"

"Don't bro me. You're not any bro of mine if you are here hassling my woman."

My woman. I kinda like that... a lot!

"Zak come on man. I'm trying to help you here."

"By what? Bullying Leah? Making her feel small? Talking to her like she's shit on your shoe? Tell me how that's helping me? You're going after the woman I love Bacon."

Bacon's face pales "Zak. She's after your money!"

"Ask her how many times she's asked for my money? How many times I've bailed her out since knowing her? Go on.. Ask." He pauses. "The answer is none. Leah has never asked for money. The only money that was exchanged was when she was at the club. Because her boss was demanding payments. But I'm curious as to how you were gonna pay her? When I pay you."

"I'm trying to look out for you."

"And I understand that. But I'm 41. I'm a grown ass man."

"Fine!" Bacon snaps lifting his hands in surrender.

"Apologise." Zak pushes.

"It's fine. I understand–"

"I said apologise." Zak interrupts me and looks at Bacon.

"I'm sorry." He submits before looking at Zak. "I'm here about work."

Zak nods "Then we will leave Leah to it."

Bacon leaves the bedroom and heads down the hall whilst Zak looks at me questioningly. I give him a smile letting him know I'm okay.

"Soapy bath puff. Remember.." he points before giving me a wink and disappearing down the hall.

I let out a breath before turning on my heels and heading back to the ensuite.  My skin is flushed from his broad statements of me being his woman. Of his protective glare and intense eyes. He had me hot and he definitely had me bothered.

Hopping into the bath, I took care of all my grooming before I simmered in the water. Awaiting the bathroom door handle to move signalling his entrance.

I waited.

And I waited..

Until what felt like an hour, did it move. The water was slightly cold but as soon as I saw his gleaming watch, I rose up out the water brazenly causing him to stop as soon as he looked at me.

I watch his eyes rake up and down my body before he swallows thickly. My heart is thumping loudly in my chest, threatening collapse. But as he steps forward, it picks up another beat.

His feet move across the bathroom until he is stood before me, watching me with a heavy look in his eyes.

"Lea—" his voice breaks off when I move forward, my mouth inching closer to his, my eyes focusing on his lips and eyes. I nuzzle my nose against his watching as he swallows thickly again, his tongue darting out to wet his lips in anticipation.

I pause, wanting him to dominate, I want him to take control and make me light up like a Christmas tree.

His hand clasps the back of my neck and pulls my mouth against his, hard. The feeling of bliss flows through my body and into my toes as his mouth works mine, etching his tongue out to find mine.

Grabbing his shirt, I haul him a little closer, needing to feel his body against mine, when he cements a hand around my waist and pulls me out the bath. Causing a gasp to leave my lips and my legs to wrap around his waist, soaking his shirt to his skin.

An intense notion floods through me as need and want funnels in, making my blood boil in my skin. I moan into his mouth as he squeezes his grip on me. Letting me know that he's into this as much as I am.

This is me. This is him. This is us. And we are fire..

With my arms wrapped loosely around his shoulders, he spins us and heads for the bedroom. My thighs tightening appreciatively at the thought of what was coming next.

Laying me on the mattress, his hands drag over my body, feeling the curves of my skin, mapping the trail of heat that's burning my skin. His mouth eats at mine hungrily before he moves off my lips to my jaw, then my throat and neck. Biting playfully and licking seductively making every worry, every feeling and every second of the past few days melt away.

I moan and scratch at the shirt across his back, gripping onto it, I pull making it rise up his back until he pulls away to pull it off and toss it aside.

I growl playfully seeing his muscles shifting under his skin, teasing me further as he pulls his belt off with an agonisingly slow pace. Amused at seeing my struggle, I pout and push my foot against his chest in disapproval. But he captures my ankle and brings it up to his mouth before kissing a trail down my leg and deep into my thigh.

A gasp leaves my body as his mouth connects with the most intimate part of me. This was new for us, new, hot and unbelievably intense as he worked my body up into knots.

My fingers tugged on his hair as I wriggled and lifted my hips off the bed. Whining at wanting more but he simply chuckled and ravaged me even more.

By the third mind blowing experience, I pushed him off, too sensitive to cope with his mouth or stubble. My body felt weightless in the moment, like I was floating, but the come down was hard and I felt heavy, almost a signal of tiredness in my body.

But as soon as I watched Zak shed his jeans and drop his boxers, I knew I was ready for whatever he planned to throw my way tonight.

He came crawling back over me, guided my leg over his hip and then entered with no warning, or mercy.

It stole the breath from my lungs, my hands braced his shoulders as I tilted my head back into the pillow, with my eyes screwed shut, moaning.

"Look at me." He whispered deeply pulling me to answer his command.

I opened my eyes to see him over me, supporting his weight on his hands, waiting, watching. I lifted my other leg over his hip and pulled him in with my legs making him move in closer.

We both hissed.

"Fuck." He panted softly looking between us.

Understanding my need for more, he complied and our bodies began to move. His expected urgency never came as he watched my face closely, moving himself a certain way to make me forget where I was in the world as I held onto him.

This was different, this was intense and it was beautiful. It wasn't until his hands glided over my chest and squeezed my waist that I realised this wasn't just us. This was worship, this was happiness and this was love.

Between breathy moans, we shared kisses and whilst I was on the brink of my fourth or fifth earth shattering moment of pleasure, Zak whispered against my mouth, declaring his love. Which toppled me over the edge.

It was only after falling into the bed an hour later that Zak laughed to himself making me roll my head over at him.

"Jesus.."

"Nope that was all me." He chuckled holding his hand over his chest.

"You okay?" I worry.

He nods instantly. "I feel boneless. It was so... Fuck. I think New York heard you."

My skin flushed which I thought was impossible, I barely had energy to lift my head off the pillow, let alone flush right now.

"Zak.."

"Hmm." He breathed deeply with his eyes closed. He opened his eyes at my lack of response to find me waiting for a fist pump. Instead he threaded his fingers through mine and eventually dropped off to sleep, holding my hand to his chest. Content and happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.1K 3.2K 54
Delilah Winters, urban explorer & self proclaimed badass. Lands herself the opportunity of a life time, not only does she get to meet her idol... She...
4.3K 223 17
Times have changed and friendships become strained. Having enough of the animosity surrounding his livelihood, Nick had gone his separate ways after...
3.4K 113 21
"Bet you didn't see this coming, ha, me either. But here we are and here you are. Are you sitting comfortably? Good. Then we can begin..." Zak and T...
28K 1K 73
Corrine is a "friend of a friend" working her way up from a DJ to a music talent scout in LA..she's a hot, business savvy hard ass, who's also a play...