The Nerd⎜UNEDITED

Od Naniee2142

*THIS STORY IS UNEDITED & ON HIATUS. Never in my life had I ever dreamt of this moment. Never in my life had... Více

Apologies.
Welcome!
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Divider Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 12

3.9K 107 18
Od Naniee2142

[Unedited]

Pissed off was an understatement. In fact, I was enraged by the fact that that lying, stupid, scheming whore did that. I had wanted nothing more than to break her skull with a hammer or to maybe even suggestively punch her repeatedly until the was nothing else left for my fist to make contact with...or maybe not considering how violent that was. Maybe take the violence bar down a few notches before i do anything.

"So...are you still into Star Wars?"

"Yes," I muttered in reply as I fiddled with my fingers. I had gotten shy around my nerdy favorable traits and topics (which highly irritating for my part). "Why?"

"No reason-"

"Everything - just as everyone - has a reason," I spoke up, looking up from my fingers and into his eyes. "So what's yours?"

He just smiled a small smile as he stared back at me, confusing the living daylights out of me until he finally spoke and said,

"Yes, everyone and everything has a reason, but they also have a purpose. And mine just so happens to be living for my little sister," he deeply spoke as his eyes gleamed with deep sorrow. "And I am thankful that I have done a good job at keeping it that way, but also regretful for doing such a greatly terrible job at it. I'm sorry, Meghan, but I am determined to fix us."

"How do you plan on doing that?"

"By having you live with me from now on..."

And just then, the last person as of now that I had wanted to see...

"Hey, Hun, how are you feel-"

Now where was that hammer I requested about 60 seconds ago?

"Get away from me!" I snapped, glaring dead at her.

And in that quick moment, I saw a flash of hurt then anger gleamed within her eyes before she could completely mask both emotions.

"I'm living with Jason from now on," I continued on, not caring if I was being worked up more and more by the second. I just wanted to go back to my original routine of being a nerd. "And till then, I don't want to see your trampy face any longer."

I'll just probably visit for the growing fetus in your womb so that this time I'll make sure not to fail protecting a precious, fragile younger sibling just as I had done with Noelle. In fact, that baby growing inside of her might've already had sparked something deep within me that I wasn't capable of recognizing at the moment.

It was something that I hadn't felt since Noelle died, something I should of instantly recognized.

"He is not your parent, I am. You haven't lost both of your parents yet, so as long as I'm still breathing you are living with me," she glared back, pointing her index finger all over the place, bugging the living daylights out of me. I mean pick one; the floor, me, Jason...it's not that hard.

"Watch me," I growled, silently daring for her to get in my way.

I then heard Jason's loud sigh interrupting our glaring match.

"Mom, it's obviously what she wants. It's been five years, so of course she wants to see her big brother Jason," he tried lightening the mood, obviously failing miserably by the glare both mother and I.

"No!"

"Just leave me alone and let me go back to my original life! I hadn't asked for none of this! In fact, I hadn't asked for lying slut as a mother! I'm going with Jason and tha's final," I hissed off to her before heavily breathing for the lost oxygen I had lost into those words of both anger and maybe even truth.

Mother had looked into my eyes before looking down at the ground.

"24 hours of your leave till you are officially able to live with him," my mother muttered off before storming out of the room, slamming the door shut.

"When you live with me, you're gonna have to take off that fake whitening cream," Jason spoke after a moment of silence.

"I don't know when the cream'll fade away. It usually takes years before-"

"It's fine, Meg, I know how."

So was I going to have the chance to finally go natural once in my life? To see how I'll look when the time comes? Am I pretty or drop dead gorgeous? Will guys like me for my looks now? Will James stop being a huge jerk about everything?

- KNOCK KNOCK -

Why does god hate me so much that he keeps throwing so many problems into my face? Why did James come through that door?

"Meghan?" he asked before he actually saw me. And I could've sworn I saw relief flood with his eyes before he had quickly masked it. "God, don't scare the crap out of me- my brother like that. He's terrible around things like that."

Did he just say that he was worried about me? And did he just call me by my official first name? What drug did he take this morning?

I just turned to Jason, silently telling him to leave, but his eyes were plastered on a hard glare towards James. I would've started bursting out laughing if it wasn't for my stab wound in my side. But Jason was dead on glaring at James, silently sizing him out to his standards to probably see if he was good enough for me.

And oddly enough for James, he didn't shrink back. Instead, he was glaring back at Jason.

This just got scary, even for me. James was probably 5" taller from the last time I had seen him and James without a doubt was exactly the same height as him...I never really was intimidated with my bullies and had never noticed how taller they were than me since that would not only boost their confidence, but that would also make mine 10' under.

James actually for once in my life looked like a complete thug.

But then Jason did the complete opposite from what I had expected and oddly enough James went along with it. James actually beamed before firmly shaking James hand, hardly patting his back - I honestly don't know how that's comfortable for guys - and then soon leaving...and sending a wink to me over his shoulder.

I was going to kill him when I was released.

"Why are you even here?" I asked, turning to James.

He took out an IPod similar to the one that he had crushed and started to walk closer to me. He reached out to me, causing me to instinctively flinch back, but still I forcefully allowed my eyes to stay open. He froze for a moment before continue to move his hand closer to mine.

He had shockingly softly lifted my hand as if it were the most fragile thing in the world and opened my closed fist before putting the IPod in my hand. Tingles started to unravel from my palm once he placed my hand on the bed and taking 2 steps back.

I accidentally blurted, "What drug are you on?"

He just chuckled before almost inaudibly muttering something that I could just barely catch: "They're going to kill me for this."

But he spoke something completely different aloud for me...so I wasn't suppose to hear what he spoke last?

"My system's clean as of now," he smiled for once in a lifetime, and let me tell you that he had a beautiful smile. "But your mom just told us that you were leaving in 2 days.'

"Mmm, yeah. I'm living with my brother."

"Is he the one who told me to f*** off, but then approved of me of...dating you?"

How in the world did he get that in a deadly stare? All I got 3/4s of the time was how they were sizing up each other and Jason's approval for me at the END.

"Uh, yeah."

Wait, why are we acting all buddy-buddy all of a sudden? Why is he here? Why did he buy my a fricken IPod? Why?

"But why are you here? Why are you being so nice?" I questioned, sitting further up onto the bed so that I wasn't too comfortable (which was pretty impossible considering that this was indeed a hospital bed).

He let out a small smile before replying,

"Honestly, I dunno."

- 2 Days, 20 Hours Later -

I was currently staring up at my pasty white ceiling as I waited for the next 4 hours to go by. I hadn't dared to step out of this room for I was t afraid to run into anyone in this home. I knew that they were going to question my every move and every thought.

I had blindly reached for the IPod that was flown randomly around somewhere on my bed. And me being me, after 5 whole minutes without moving or getting up to find it, I finally found it.

Turns out that the IPod Jason bought was an incredibly newer version, with free download. I mean, I would go and thank, but why should I? The dude broke my last one not only once but twcie. So why should I thank him? He owed me this.

But why was he acting so nice to me? And was this finally once in a lifetime a day that I not only hadn't gotten a beating out of, but a day that actually turned out...wierdly okay for my standards.

"I'm sorry for not being there," I heard a husky deep voice snap me out of me thoughts and shocking me once I had realized who it was. "Please, let me explain."

No.

Quick A/N

Hey, My Lovelies.

I am oh-so-terribly sorry for this chapter being short but for updating so late. The next one'll be better, Pinkie Pie Promise. And if you dunno what that is, then it's a promise you never break in a lifetime or someone from My Little Pony would murder you...and if you do then you Keep Calm and Flutter On like the amazing person that you are. :)

Yours Truly,

CIAO

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.7M 151K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
278K 33K 24
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...
1.1M 14.7K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
1.7M 98.4K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...