A new friend ship or a hidden...

By SakurasoHana

This is a story where you have just moved to a new place and meet new people you never felt more connected to... More

Fresh start (day 1)
First class
After school
At the ER
Going home
Durning that night
Meeting a new friend(day 6)
Theres a new creepypasta (day 7)
Going to the mall (day 2)
Meeting up (day 3)
Finally i'm no longer alone (day 4)
The party (day 5)
Finally back (Day 8)
Re introduce (day 9)
The party
Oh No
It's time to wake up
A new friend?
Let the wonder flood threw
Try to fight it, try to remember
Great!
High school
New life
Crap!
Coming back
Make up
Head out
Time to dance
More surprises
Greatist time of my life
sneak peek

Freak out

40 0 0
By SakurasoHana

Reader's P.O.V

I woke up.I whispered, "Je-jeff?"

I shook it off.

"Just a dream.Yeah."I got out of bed and pet Snow's head.

And got dressed.

I looked on my dresser.I saw the locket he showed me in my dream.

I walked closer to it.I saw a note under it.

It read "Hey little sis.I found this in a box full of things from your old friends that mom put up.Figured you wanted this.Love ya."

'To my friend (Y/n).'

That's what was wrote on the inside of the locket door.In it was a picture of all us friends.I was in the middle of all of them.Tho it wasn't any friends, it was some pastas unsnapped.

I looked on the back of it closing the locket.It had Jeff the killers first and last name on it.

"N-no way.This can't be possible."I heard a knock.

"(Y/n), can I come in?"

"Su-sure."I spoke louder now.

I saw Em walk in."What's up?"

"Well school got canceled.Mom and dad are out at work.I was wondering tonight want to go on a walk, and we talk for now."

"Sure."

"Want to have our friends over."I shook my head no.

"Al-alright."She sat down next to me.

"So what happened yesterday?"

"Which part?"

"All.Normally you come in the lunch room with us then go out there later on with the day.You left way before any of us.I get home with mom and dad asking me all these questions trying to see if you were depressed.You come back with Kristin and go off at mom and dad, which you were in the right, then ran into the woods.And came back passed out in Kristin's arms."

"Want me to tell you everything?"

"Yes."

"Promise not to tell?"

"Yeah."

"Follow me, and I tell you were i'm taking you cause I don't trust the house."

She nodded.We walked out the front door with Snow at our side.

I walked to the end of the park to where I had a dream I saw and met the clown LJ.

It's were the park ends, and the woods begins.

We sat there and I told her everything she asked for.

"Alright.Oh, and where did that locket come from that was in your room?"

"Kristin said she found it in an old box from my old friends.Well I opened it and looked at the whole locket.The pic and the name on the back."

"Yeah?"

"The name on the back has Jeff the killer's first and last name on it.And the picture on the inside has a few unsnapped creepypastas with me in the middle of them with Snow as a puppy.I'll show you when we go home."We stayed at the park all day and started walking home at eight o'clock.So mom and dad wouldn't be to worried.

Once we walked out of the park some shadows stopped right in front of us, it was some creepypastas we turned to run and there were more of them.

"(Y/n) child?"Snow looked around in her attack stance.

"How does she know your name?!"

"Hell I don't know!"

"Do you not remember us (Y/n).Please try to."Emily was getting scared.Snow tried comforting her.

"Please remember.You helped Jeff while he was burned."

"I don't remember any of that.But, I know one thing."I took a battle stance, grabbed Em's hand and took off flying up into the air.Snow flew next to us.

"What?!"

"Sorry i've been hiding this from you."

"Your ok.I've been hiding something to.I have powers, but noting much.All I can do is sow quickly and heal.I can't do much."

"It's ok."

"Child."

"I don't know you guys."I saw Sally hold something up.

I held Em up with my powers as I few down, while Snow stayed up with her.

"Please remember.Look at this ring!You have one that matches it."I looked at the ring with curiosity.

She was right it matched.

"But, how do I know you could have it by ironing."

"You were in the hospital with a broken arm from a jerk.I got you a ring that matched mine, and Jeffy got you a locket.Actually everyone got you something.Mostly flowers."

"And i'm happy to see that the black shirt I got you still fits you.Still looks good on you."

"How did you give me this shirt?"

"We were, and still are, friends."

I was scared, I handed Sally back her ring and flew up.

"I'm sorry I don't remember you."

"(Y/n)!"I saw my sister.

"Kristin?!"

"You know them!You are a part of they're family.Mom locked those memories up!"

"Think about."

"Huh?!"

"I've seen the necklace you keep hidden, I don't think it appears out of nowhere.They might be right."

"You think so Em?"

"Yeah actually."

I looked at them then my phone went off it was mom.

"Shoot, mom!"

"Oh crap.We need to get home."I grabbed Em's hand, flew down to Kristin and touched her hand, Snow put her paw on my shoulder, and teleported out of there.

We appeared in Kristin's house.

"Please don't tell anyone!"

"You can trust me."

"I'll tell mom you girls were with me and we had our phones off."

"Thanks."

"Yeah."

"Sis?"

"Yes?"

"Can you unlock my memories?"

"No, I can not.Want to try Slender, cause mom will not do it."

"No, i'm going to try myself."She nodded.

We heard someone knock on Kristin's front door.She opened it and saw our parents.

"There you girls are!"

"They've been with me all day.They're phones were off the whole time to, sorry."

"Your ok.Just you had us worried."We went home with our parents.

"So, what were you girls trying to accomplish from staying away from us all day?"

"What are you talking about?"Snow looked at them in shock, but also like she was upset at them.

"Well, we come home to no one.Try calling y'all over and over to no answer.Are you trying to get on my bad side?"Snow started to tell me something through our minds.

'Your mother seems off.We need to get out of here.I would normally bark this out to you concerting your mom probably doesn't have the powers to understand me.'

'Agreed, but how do we escape?And not to mention captured again.Saying we magical forgot all the Creepypasta gang.'

'True.Let's leave tonight.Tell Kristin and Emily.Hopefully your friends will be ok, and if your parents were the ones that brought us back, don't come after us again.'

'Yeah.And no kidding.But, i'll inform them.'

"Answer me girls!"Mom raised her voice which she rarely did.

"Honey, calm.Your probably scaring them."

"Are you girls a little frighten?"We nodded a little.She had this different look in her eyes.

"Mom?"

"Yes (Y/n)?"

"You seem more off today?Did something bad happen today?You normally don't have a fire look in your eyes, or a stare that can make someone freeze right there."Mom stayed quiet.

"Not to be mean, but it kinda looks like you have a demon stare."She looked at me, smiled evil like, and slapped me across the face.

"Never call your mommy a demon~"She stared.

"Honey, you know how to control yourself!"

"Sorry.My old habits are coming back huh?"

"Yeah like we first met, but I still love you."

Emily looked at me and helped me up while dad kept mom from doing anymore damage.

'Oh my.Your mother has never done that.'

'I know Snow.I'm telling them now!'

'Alright.'

I started talking to Emily.

'Em, just think your response.But, tonight we are going to the mansion.Something is off with our parents, mostly mom, and we are off tonight.'

'Ok.I'll go with you.But, what about clothes?'

'I'll make some appear.I'm going to let Kristin know, okay?'

'Alright.'

'Oh, and don't tell anyone.We're just going to drop off the face of the earth, ok?'

'Right.'I went and told Kristin what's happening tonight, and what happened earlier.

She said she's meet us there.

Emily's P.O.V

She told me and I agreed.Me and her walked ahead from our parents.

"Girls?Why are you two in such a rush?"

"Leave us alone mother!"

"Aw are you still crying about earlier?"She chuckled at her remark.

"I didn't cry then, and i'm not now.Oh and how would I feel it if i'm quote on quote "depressed" huh?And you've let Brittani hit me so much, I barely feel anything anymore."

"Grrr.Why I oda-"We walked up to the house, opened the door and shut it in her face.

We ran upstairs and into her room.

"What now?"I saw her take that new locket, and the other stuff she normally wears that she didn't have on today, and put it in a tiny bag that she sometimes carries.She also had a notebook a few chargers and a few electronics.But, she took them apart and now nothing can find her off those electronics.Plus Ben would probably make sure no one could anyway.

"You know what."She shot a light out of her finger to the dog.

She spoke, but the tone of her voice shocked me.It sound a little away from her.

She had a tone that sounded like a british girl, but not to much so she was still speaking where we could understand her.

"Hello Emily.Nice to finally say hello and not only (Y/n) can understand me.Oh and if I want to talk to other people (Y/n) helps with it."

"Hi."

"Anyway, we all know the drill.Right?"

"But of course."

"Yeah."

"Alright."She whispered the rest.

"Take what you want, but a small bag, like I did.All i'm bring is my notebook, the normal stuff I wear, and my electronics.And of course I have your favorite treats and toys in this bag.But, remind me to put them back to normal.I kinda made them silent."

"Alright."

"I'll go do it now."I left and grabbed my purse that I normally bring to sleepovers.It is silent.

I opened it and put my art stuff, electronics, chargers, and that's it.

I walked back to (Y/n)'s room and she explained more of the plan.

Kristin's P.O.V

"Wow.So they'll be over when?"

"They will let me know, but we need to make sure to be extremely careful.Mom slapped (Y/n) after she said she was off.She said her stare could stop someone and her eyes were fiery like she was demon.That's when she got slapped.Dad tried calming her down and mom was oh no I guess i'm getting some old habits back.All he said is I know, and I still love you, you just need more control right now I guess.Or something like that.I don't remember word for what she said, but something like that."

"Great."

"Yeah.But, i'm heading over now.See you in a sec Masky."

"Alright bye."I hung up and put my phone in my pocket.I grabbed the charger and walked out the back door.

I took off running into the woods.

I got there fifteen minutes.

"Hey Masky."

"Hey, you got here quickly."

"Helps being able to run faster than lightning."He chuckled.I walked in with Liu greeting me off the bat.

"Hey Lui."He picked me up and spun me to greet me.

"Hi Kristin."I started giggled.

He set me down and I walked up to my room after Ben encrypted my phone so no one could find us.

"Now (Y/n) the rest is up to you girl."I started playing the waiting game.

Reader's P.O.V

Once I got done explaining everything it was time for dinner.

I stopped Snow's talking and we went down stairs.

"Hey girls.I got pizza take out."

We gave mom thumbs up and ate in peace and quiet.

"What's wrong girls your being awful quiet."

"Nothing just thinking."

"Same."Emily took my same cover up.Which won't make dad question to much if we're both thinking and we are girls.He might not like what he hears.

"About what?Killing yourself?"

"Maybe mom."I rolled my eyes, got done eating and waited for Em.

She got done and we walked upstairs.

"Girls?"

"Yes?"

"Where are you going?"

"To my room.Why?"

"Well, why are you going there?"

"Non of your business."

"Yes it is!"I slammed my door after Snow and Em got in.

I thought 'Stage one done.Once they leave or go to bed, we leave.'

I took our stuff and teleported it to my bed at the Mansion.Cause I saw a room that would look like mine so i'm guessing it's mine. 

We nodded our heads to each other and Em went to her room to take a shower and change into all black.

I already was in a black shirt that was cute, it hung off my shoulder, but had a strap on both shoulders keeping it up.

I put on some black shorts, and converse.

I looked around and Em had came back in doing her hair and was dressed.

"Em have you seen my cute headband?"

"Which one?"

"Cat ears?"

"Hm?Yeah."She stood up on her tiptoes and grabbed a box that was full of different headbands and put the box on my bed.

I looked through all the headbands and finally found my cat ears.

"Old blacky.Found ya."

"Why'd you name your headband that?"

"Cause its got black runestones on the ears."

"Alright."She hit a spot in her hair that wanted to make her say ow.She bite her lip tho.

She turned around cause I stole her brush and I started doing that spot of her hair for her.

"Thanks."

"Yep."We heard a car start.

We looked out of the window and saw mom get in the car, and dad in the driver seat.

They drove off like they do almost every night.

"Alright, let's go."I sent Kristin a email and then teleported my computer there.

"I would teleport us there, but you need to learn the forest just in case you get lose while following us.Or you go out here by yourself.Unless you stick to us like glue.But, you still need to learn.Plus I have to learn to."

"Alright."

"Can you climb trees?"

"Yeah."

"Can you jump from tree to tree?"

"Um?I don't know?"

"If you can't I can teach ya.It's a quick way to get there, and easy.Plus you can never lose the mansion.And Kristin showed the path she took and the path she took the first time to get there."

"Alright."

"Snow you ready?"

"No.Oh i'm kidding deary let's go."I smiled.

We walked out of the back door and climbed up the tree I was told I passed out in.Snow just flew next to us.

Emily climbed up and was wobbly.I held her hand and jumped to the next tree with her death gripping my hand.

"Em?"

"Ye-yeah?"

"Want to try one on your own?And if you don't like this, not every pasta does, you can just walk."

"Alright."

"And some just climb up to see where they are, or to hunt, or a few other things.But, some do what i'm doing."

"Al-alright."

"Want to try it?"

"Ye-yes."

"I'll be on the other tree."I left her standing and jumped to the next tree.

I had my hands out."Come on.I'll catch you if you over jump, or short jump.Even if you get it dead on, i'll still hold you in my arms some."

She took a deep breath and jumped.She made it and held my hand.

"I-I made it!WOOHOO!I MADE IT!"I smiled at how happy she was.

"Come on, let's go."She pulled my hand.

We jumped from tree to tree holding hands just in cause she fell.

We made it and she had a smile.

Snow couldn't talk anymore.She nudged our hands.I walked up to the door, and opened it.

I saw the pastas with big smiles."H-hi Pastas."Through all the tree jumping I forgot my necklace wasn't tucked good and it came out.

"Hello children, and Snow."Slenderwoman hugged me then Emily.

Masky picked me up on his back and carried me around.I started giggling.

"Masky put me down."

"Keep going around?Ok."I saw Em giggling her own self and Smiled trying to play with Snow easily.Snow started to play back in good sprits.

"Masky watch out."I made him float up so he wouldn't hit Jeff.

"Whoa close one."

"Hey, this is fun."I made us land and I fell off his back by accident when he hit the ground a little hard cause I didn't see we were a little to far from the ground.

I closed my eyes readying myself for the pain.I was right over a stone corner of a stone designed table.

But, I never felt it.Instead I felt two arms rapped around me carefully not to hurt me.I had my head on someones chest.

The whole room went quiet.

I opened my eyes.I saw Jeff.He caught me.His face was a little pink.

"Je-jeff?Are you alright?!"I saw some blood on him.

"What?"He touched the back of his head and looked at his fingers.

"Oh, well it was either have you hit it and be in way worst shape, or catch you and get a little hurt."

"But your heads bleeding.Here let me treat it."I had green light come out of my hands it looked like, and it heald his head.

"Now be careful.I would have been fine.It would have hurt a little, but I would have been fine.I can heal myself."

"Still."

"Still nothing.You shouldn't have done it."

"Yes mom."He rolled his eyes and started to laugh.

"I'm serious.You could have really hurt yourself."

"But, i'm fine."I just looked at him.

"Glad to see you back to some of your stupid self Jeff."

"Oh shut up Liu."I giggled.

"Oh did miss giggles forget she was still on someone's lap."

I forgot I was still in Jeff's lap, and after him saying that my face went pink.I got up quickly.

I helped Jeff up."Now Jeff please be careful and get some rest tonight.If you have rest you should be completely held.Rest completes it you could say."

"Alright."

I went to walk up stairs with Em to show her the room that would be hers, but Sally found me first.

"(Y/n).Play please."

"How about tomorrow hun.Ok?"

"Pinky promise?"She held it out.

"Promise."I rapped my pinky around hers.

"Alright."

"Hey Sally, you wouldn't have seen my sister would you?"

"I think her room."

"Alright.Thanks."Em followed me.Snow stayed with us.

I went to my room, and it was mine.I saw Ben with our electronics.

"Let me guess, making sure no one can find us with these."

"Yes.But, how the hell are these ones already able not to be tracked?!"

"Me.I did surgery on them and kinda took it out on all my devices."

"Alright.So I know all these are yours and these belong to redhead over there."

"Yep."We walked out leaving him there and the room next to me belonged to Kristin.The one across from me belonged to Sadie.But, the one next to her should be empty.

Opened it and it was empty.I would put Em on the other side on me, but i'm the last door on this side of the hall.

"Alright hold my hand think of the perfect room of yours, and it'll generate threw me and go to here.But, both our eyes have to be closed."

"Alright."She took my hand, and we closed our eyes.I swirled my hand around and around I could feel the magic go through my fingers.

Once it started die down I opened my eyes.

Alright, how do you want me to do your door?

She thought and closed her eyes and I put my hand on the door.

It was her favorite color and had her name on it with anime surrounding it.

(A/N: See most of the people like Emily, Chey, Maddy, and I think that's it for this book, are my actual friends.And she loves anime like I do.Well all three of these girls do.Hehe.Anyway back to the book.)

"Nice."

"Thanks."I heard a knock at my door it was Jeff.

"Jeff, behind you?"

"Oh.Sorry.Um....can I talk to you?"I looked at Em and she smiled and nodded.

"Sure."We walked to his room.

"What's wrong?"He shut the door behind us.

"I just wanted to talk to you.How you settling in?"

"Fine I guess."

"Did anything happen after you left and why you would think come here?"

"I...."I was sitting on his bed and I started hugging my knees and hid my face.

I nodded.

"You don't have to be strong with me, you can tell me and let it out."

"I've been hurt for so long I don't believe I can control anymore."

"Who's been hurting you?"

"My sister like always, but now my mother."I recalled everything bad.I started to shake.

He put his arm around me and started to hum a soothing melody while stroking my hair.

"You can let it out."I let go of my knees and hugged on to Jeff crying as quietly as possible.I had a jacket on so I kept the sleeves rolled down.Just in case my makeup got rubbed off of my arms.I don't want anyone, but Kristin to know that secret.

"You've been hurt almost your whole life and you've barely cried i'm guessing.And your mother hurt you tonight and you wanted to cry, but your just now cracking."I kept crying.

He lied me down and I kept crying quietly into him.He was right next to me.

He took my jacket off sense he covered me up.I looked at my arms, makeup still good.

I started getting sleepy and passed out still hugging Jeff and tears all over my face.

Jeff's P.O.V

I felt bad for her.

Not only did she forget almost her whole life, but she's been abused the whole time.She just stopped crying and that day I saw her running to Slender, made me kinda worried.

But, I get it, after a while of being abused you go numb.And when no one listens, or can't help you, you can't feel it anymore.

You stay strong so long, that no one sees that anything is wrong anymore.

I've known her for a few years and saw her get abused and all she would do is walk away.

She finally cried tonight.She cried herself to sleep which really kills me.

'Is Liu right?Do I like her?'

I saw her teary face, I felt like I wanted to cry.

She cried to me tho.

I passed out with my arm still around her and both our dogs on the foot of the bed.

Alright i've made another chapter.I hope you all enjoy it.And again sorry about that highschool chapter.Some people could scar you, but you have to get back up and try again.Sending my love to you all.
Xoxo~ SakurasoHana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 5.5K 10
What the title says
1.1K 27 10
It was just a normal I was playing video games when I fell asleep and had these weird dreams but they ended coming true and it's got a certain killer...
18.4K 293 11
hey this story about girl who going to between 3 boys and all them are in love with her and what she's going to you have to read or hear to fine out
3.2K 110 64