powerless(dean ambrose)

By ofthesharingan

More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
DEAN IS BACK!!!!!
eighteen
SummerSlam
nineteen
ghosts
twenty
twenty one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four

ten

1.1K 20 2
By ofthesharingan

{A/N: A little treat from me to you. More drama is to come here soon, guys. Just wait ;) }

Saturday Night, 11:00 PM (XXX)

Jonathan had made me wait all weekend to even get remotely intimate with him. We exchanged nothing more than hugs and short kisses since we arrived to his house on our weekend getaway, which only made me that much more desperate for his touch.

"Hey, babydoll, do you prefer when I wear a normal neck tie, or a bow tie?" Jon asked me as I sat down on his bed, watching him try on a new suit he bought for an upcoming event he was to be at.

"I really like the bow tie, but it makes it harder to be all sexy, y'know?" I smirked, walking up to him and grabbing onto the tie he was wearing and pulling him down to kiss me.

"I think you can make anything sexy," he said, grabbing my waist. I squealed as he scooped me up, guiding my legs around his waist as he found a wall to press me against. His lips hungrily captured mine as I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

Our tongues explored each other as his hands moved to rest on my butt, keeping me elevated off the ground. I gasped as he grinded his hips against mine, giving me a small taste of how excited he was.

"What do you want, babydoll?" Jonathan asked between sloppy kisses.

"You, Jonathan. I want you so bad," I whimpered as he pressed against me again.

"We're going to be a good girl and do whatever daddy says, right? We're going to listen and do what we're told, right?" he hummed, pressing his lips to my neck. I let out a soft moan, as him being dominant and bossy was the biggest turn on.

"Yes," I said softly, finding my fingers locked tightly in his curls.

"Excuse me?" he pulled away and made me land on my feet.

"Y-Yes, daddy," I finally said, earning a loud, throaty groan from him, followed by his hands squeezing my butt.

"Get naked for me, Babydoll," Jon finally said before I nodded, slowly stripping off my clothing. I bit my lip as I seen his hand rub circles on the front of his pants as he watched me, irking me to turn around as I slowly slid my jeans down my legs, leaving the lacy panties.

"What else should I do?" I asked innocently, biting my lip as I turned around, seeing that he was already stripping himself quickly.

"I just want you on all fours over on the bed, baby. Can you do that for daddy?" he asked deeply, grabbing my waist before pressing a kiss to my lips.

"Of course," I smiled, walking over to the bed. I rested with my forearms and knees on the bed, waiting for what Jonathan could be doing.

"Now, babygirl, I think we should establish a safe word," he said, making my chest tighten. "Have any ideas?"

"I-I—"

"How about pumpernickel? That's a good one, yeah?" he asked, getting closer to me.

"Yeah," I nodded before I felt him hook the material of my panties, pulling them down my legs.

"Please, babygirl, if anything hurts, yell out 'pumpernickel', and I'll stop, okay?" he told me soothingly. I nodded before I felt a something cold drag on my back. "Now, baby, would you like me to describe everything that I see and what I'm going to do to you?"

"P-Please?" I said softly, trying to move to press against him.

"Patience, baby. Let me dirty talk you with what I see," he said, his fingers dragging across my butt. "I see a beautiful, pretty little pussy dripping wet with anticipation. Man, I could just fuck you senseless just looking at it,"

I gasped as two fingers brushed past my entrance before moving upwards.

"Next, baby, I see your tight little ass. Now, I requested a safe word for the next things I see," he said, his fingers grazing my most sensitive area, making me gasp. "Now, Kaia, I see a bottle of lubricant. I also see a plug. It's about four inches long, and 2 inches in diameter at its largest. Would you like me to continue further?"

"Y-Yes," I said almost hesitantly as I felt a cool liquid drip onto me. He rubbed it in with his fingers, earning a soft moan from me as he gently focused his time on the sensitive hole.

"Breath with me, baby, okay? In and out," he guided my breathing before the toy teased around me, making me grip the blanket beneath us. I followed his breathing before he pushed the plug into me, making me whimper as he put it in place, his hands moving to grab my waist. "Good girl,"

"Fuck," I whispered underneath my breath as I struggled to adjust to the plug.

"You're doing great, babygirl. Now, don't touch it," Jonathan hummed before I heard his belt come undone. "I'm trying to decide whether or not you get the belt, or if you earned the paddle this time,"

"Whatever you want, Jonathan," I said, taking deep breaths as my body began adjusting to the plug.

"I know I said I don't like hurting you, babydoll, but your confidence about how much you love spankings has sent me off somewhere else," he told me before slapping, more than likely, the wooden paddle against his hand. "Should we see how much abuse you can take? I mean, there's always—"

"Please, Jonathan," I finally said, wishing he could hit me already. I'd never craved to hit before, which scared me, but fascinated me biting belief.

"What was that, baby? Couldn't quite hear you," he hummed as the paddle dragged across my butt.

"Please, daddy, I want you to hit me! Please spank me with the paddle!" I cried out before he chuckled deeply, grabbing my waist to press himself against me, which nudged the plug, irking a moan from me.

"You want me to spank you?" he asked before guiding me up onto my knees. I watched as he sat down, grabbing my hand to guide me over his knees, his hand grabbing a full chunk of my butt to squeeze before he fiddled with the plug, swirling it around lightly. "Tell me again, baby, what you want,"

"I-I want you to spank me, Jon, please," I let out a pent up breath. He'd never been this demanding before, so it's safe to say I had never been this turned on before.

"You got it, Babydoll," he hummed before sending the paddle flying at me, lunging me forward with the stinging hit. I cried out, fisting the sheets as he kept the hits coming.

"Fuck, Jonathan," I said through gritted teeth. The paddle struck me dead center every time, moving the plug every single time. I let out moans and whimpers that filled the room, which I could tell was getting Jonathan excited. I could feel his growing bulge against my side.

I couldn't held but find his hand, dragging it down to my front and pressing his fingers against my clit. He chuckled before rubbing circles there, making me officially a panting mess.

"I didn't know you were so eager," he smirked, hitting me again. I kept silent, hiding the pent up moans and whimpers as he kept the paddle coming at me, the hits only stinging for a few seconds. "C'mon, baby, I've got to hear you,"

"Nuh-uh," I shook my head before taking in another deep breath.

"I guess desperate times calls for desperate measures," he chuckled before I heard the paddle drop to the floor and his hand pull away from my heat. I heard the belt snap behind me, making me smile and bite my lip.

The belt hit me hard— an immediate welt probably forming on the skin. I gasped as he kept the full force hits coming, but still kept my moans in.

"Why aren't you listening to me?" he growled, hitting me hard again. I shrugged my shoulders and shoved my face into the bed before I heard him sigh and drop the belt. He grabbed my hips and lifted me off of him, basically tossing me on the bed as he walked out of the bedroom, leaving me breathless on the bed.

"Jonathan?" I called out, getting to my feet, my knees threatening to buckle under the weight. I walked with my goods wide open as the cool air of the hall hit me, giving me goosebumps. I walked down the stairs and into the living room, where Jonathan sat watching TV.

He was still turned on. His erection was extremely prominent through his briefs. I walked over to him and crawled on his lap, grabbing onto his shoulders for stability.

"Jonathan," I sighed as his eyes trailed to me.

"You don't listen. Your punishment is no punishment," he crossed his arms, his eyes sticking to mine.

"I-I'll listen," I said softly, reaching down to drag my thumb over his bulge. "Please, daddy, I want you,"

"Tell me what you want," he demanded before shoving two fingers inside me, making me gasp and smile.

"I-I want you. I want your cock, Jonathan. I want your tongue, and fingers! Fuck, daddy, please fuck me!" I cried out as he pumped his fingers quickly, making sure to hit my g-spot. 

"Damn right you do, babygirl," he growled before scooping me up in his arms and carrying me back up the stairs to his bedroom.

"C-Can I have your tongue first, Jonathan? I-I love the feeling," I whispered before he chuckled softly, setting me on my feet.

"I'm going to give you a chance to do something, princess. You don't have to do it, but the option is there," he smirked, pushing down his boxers. He laid down on the bed before encouraging me to follow. He grabbed my waist and threw me over his face, pulling me down onto his tongue.

I gasped and let my moans flow out, knowing that if I stayed silent he would stop. I bit my lip at the sight of his tool. I took my opportunity to lean down, taking his length in my hand. He moaned me as I stroked him, and his hips bucked when I licked the dripping precum off the tip.

I'd never been more desperate to pleasure someone in my life. The thought of making Jonathan cum made me excited, and so I vigorously, yet gently, took him in my mouth, bobbing my head up and down around him as deep as I could take him.

"Fuck, Kaia," Jonathan groaned against me moan loudly. I cupped the base of his erection, pumping the area that my lips couldn't reach.

I gasped as Jonathan snuck his fingers into my entrance, swirling them around before curling them.

"Baby, back up. I'm going to cum. You don't have to take it," Jonathan warned me, which only made me want it more. I felt myself come to my own release, my thighs tightening around Jonathan's head as his warm cum spilled into my mouth, turning me on and making my orgasm that much more intense.

Jonathan grabbed my waist and set me on the bed, allowing him to stand up. I watched in a daze as he walked to his dresser, pulling out a condom and rolling it on over his length.

"Hop up, Babydoll. I need a good luck at that plug while I fuck your pretty pussy," Jonathan told me before grabbing a crop, walking over to me. I obliged quickly, rushing to get on all fours, leaning against my elbows as he smacked the crop against my folds, making me whimper softly.

I gasped as I felt what I could only assume was the lubricant drip onto me, and Jonathan used his fingers to spread it generously. I moaned under his touch, making him chuckle as he pulled away.

"I haven't even done anything to you yet," he said before grabbing my hips. He slowly slid into my heat, irking a long moan from me. The crop slapped against my still sore butt cheeks, making me gasp with every hit.

I whimpered as his hips connected with my backside with every thrust, filling me up every time. He leaned forwards and knocked my arms from under me, making my face hit the pillow that was under me.

I fisted the sheets tightly as he resumed his animalistic movements, on top of the slaps from the crop.

I cried out as an intense pleasure washed over my entire body. An odd pressure build up in my stomach, and Jonathan grabbed my arm, wrapping it behind me as he lifted me up to stand on my knees, by back still arched as he thrusted into me.

"Are you ready for the longest orgasm of your life?" he asked deeply before taking my earlobe between his teeth. His other hand wrapped around my stomach to keep me stabilized.

"Fuck, Jonathan," I moaned feeling the tension in my stomach rise.

"Do you feel that, baby? Do you feel it?" he asked roughly in my ear as the random point in me was stimulated.

"Y-Yes," I whimpered. I placed my hand over his before he grabbed it and dragged it down to my heat, encouraging me to rub against myself. His fingers showed me a pace to keep before he returned his arm around my body.

"Just keep on doin' that, baby. I've got everything else stimulated, okay?" he growled from gritted teeth. I felt him shift his weight, and now he would hit the plug with every thrust. Everything felt so good, and I couldn't keep up with him. I was growing so tired, and my body began growing limp as another wave of pleasure flushed over my entire body.

"F-Fuck, Jon," I sighed, leaning my head back onto him.

"How are you feeling?" he asked, his hand moving to cup my breast.

"So good," I whimpered as tingles washed over my body, head to toe. I knew my cheeks were tinged red, and my toes curled as he slowed his pace, but becoming rougher with every thrust.

"I feel you cumming," he mentioned breathlessly. He was right. I was crying out in pleasure as my body tensed everywhere.

The pleasure didn't stop. Instead of the short burst of excitement, the orgasm continued. I couldn't help but scream out, reaching up to grip Jon's arm tightly, my nails digging into his skin.

"That's it, babygirl. Cum for daddy," he growled deeply before biting down on my neck.

"Jon, i-it won't stop," I cried out, my body beginning to shake as I still felt tingles everywhere.

"Would you like me stop, babydoll?" he asked, making me shake my head.

"No, please don't stop," I gasped, reaching up to tangle my fingers in his hair as he continued nipping and sucking at my neck.

"Baby, you're getting tight," he hummed. I was reaching the peak of my orgasm, my whole body tensing as I finished. "Fuck, babygirl,"

"Oh my goodness," I sighed as my body went limp in Jonathan's arms. He pulled away from me and scooped me up in his arms, laying me down on the bed before ridding himself of the condom and pulling boxers on.

"Jesus, baby, you're shaking," he sighed, sliding into bed next to me, wrapping his arms tightly around me.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked, looking up at him as he chuckled.

"That, my love, was a cervical orgasm," he told me, his hand trailing down my butt. "Are you relaxed right now, baby?"

"I'm exhausted," I sighed. I gasped as he pulled the plug out of me, relieving me of all the pressure it put. "Thank you,"

"How are you feeling?" he asked, tracing circles around my back.

"That was the best sex I have ever had," I sighed, biting my lip.

"Why do I feel like you say that every time we have sex?" Jonathan chuckled, leaning down to press his lips to mine.

"You just are so good that it never disappoints," I said, pressing a kiss to his chest.

"I guess I just keep setting the bar for myself, eh?" he asked before kissing my forehead. "Which means it only gets better and better for you,"

"I don't think it could be bad even if you tried. You are just so..."

"Talented?" he asked, smirking proudly.

"If that's what you want to call it," I bit my lip before kissing him again.

"I love you, Kai. Get some sleep, baby. We'll have a day out tomorrow," he smiled, pulling me closer to him before he leaned over and turned the lamp off.

"I love you, too, Jon," I smiled, snuggling up to him, our warm, bare chests sticking together from the sweat that had appeared there.

"By the way, you took that plug like a champ. Maybe we could go bigger next time," he growled deeply, sending shivers down my spine.

"Bigger?"

"Only if you want, baby. Just tell me, though..." he said, his hands gripping my body tightly. "Did it feel good? I was hitting the plug on purpose,"

"Y-Yes. Surprisingly, it felt amazing," I admitted before I could sense his smirk.

"I mean, things could lead to another. Build up your tolerance, and who knows? Maybe I could give you a whole bother type of orgasm," he hummed, making me bite my lip.

"Is that even possible?" I asked, looking up at him.

"From what I've heard, yes. Some women enjoy it," he said, chuckling softly. "I can feel your heartbeat. Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah," I nodded, shaking the thoughts from my mind.

"It's just a suggestion, babe. I want to pleasure you in every way I can, so I'm interested in finding new ways to do so," he said, his grip loosening so he could softly rub my back.

"We'll have to see,"

"Get some sleep, baby. I'm going to make breakfast in the morning, too. I can't promise that you'll be able to stand in the morning," he said, making me laugh softly before he kissed the top of my head.

"I love you, Jonathan Good,"

"I love you more, Kaia Lopez,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 576 25
932 23 9
AEW newest star Jon Moxley formerly known as Dean Ambrose in WWE, appeared in Talk is jericho before his appearance at Double or Nothing to reveal hi...
Dirty Deeds By ShrazyMe

General Fiction

33.6K 1.3K 42
A Dean Ambrose love/hate story.
67.9K 2.5K 27
Read