Adopted by 5SOS?

By prettyinblackthings

I'm Cara. A complete mess that no one wants. I ruin things and wreck peoples lives... That was until they cam... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 FINALLY A UPDATE
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
SEQUAL DESCRIPTON
♡♡
starting youtube?
important youtube video!!

Chapter 42

23.6K 719 359
By prettyinblackthings

Lukes POV

Have you ever felt your heart shatter at the sight of the person you love the most numb beneath you? I have. Right not actually.

She slipped herself from the top floor to land on the balcony of the floor underneath.

My heart dropped and my legs went to jelly. I quickly dragged my long legs to the floor beneath so I could get to her broken body.

I saw her laying the wet concrete floor. The blood from her body mixing into the rain water that was collected into the dips of the floor.

"Call a ambulance!" I cried out to Shay who was fiddling about with his phone. He dialled 999 and requested for a ambulance. They said they will be 10 minutes.

I knelt down to her broken body and checked her pulse. It was slow but still going. A slight bit of relief was lifted that maybe we can rescue her. I scooped her up into my arm and cried. I rubbed the dirt out of her hair and softly played with it. 

A slight wriggle came from my arms along with a mumbled.

"l-luke" a voice lower then a whisper spoke.

"Yeah babe?" I sniffled.

"Don't let me go" She said so quiet I barely heard her over the traffic below us,the summer rain and the sound of my heavey breathing.

A paramedic rushed to my side and I pulled away from holding her. The women in the bright green uniform checked her over and a man pulled out a bed to lay her on. They lifted her fragile body onto the bed and into the ambulance.

"We don't have anymore room left in the ambulance.  You can visit your girlfriend later. Sir" The man told me.

Girlfriend?

She doesn't want me.

But I want her so much.

The ambulance turned the sirens on and speeded down the slopes and into the roads headed towards the hospital.

"She'll be okay Luke. I know it. She's survived much worse then this. Trust me" He told me.

I nodded as i'm not in the mood to talk.

"I'm gonna go home and tell all the boys whats happened. Thank you for bring me here" I smiled and walked down to the bottom of the building. I dragged myself back to my shared appartment getting drenched in the heavy rain that fell making my mood worse.

Once I reached the building I shook my head to get the excess rain off of my hair so it wasn't dripping down my face. 

I walked up the stairs to reach our flat. 

I reached into my pocket to get the key to the flat but to realise that I must of left them in the flat.

I knocked loudly a few times. Moments later the door opened and stood Michael shirtless smiling which soon faded when he saw the state of my face.

I walked in and lent against the door. I sighed loudly then started to speak.

"Its about Cara" I started and took a deep breathe "She's in hospital. She jumped off of a building and now she's been rushed into hospital. She's breathing...But only just" I sniffled. I need to hold myself together.

"We best go see her then" Ashton sighed and put a shirt on.

I went into my room and changed into a Greenday shirt and a flannel shirt then I put on black jeans with black vans. I sorted out my hair then walked out and met the boys in the cab.

We told the driver the place we needed to go to and he drove of down the road.

It didn't take us long to reach the hospital as it is only 20 minutes away but since the storm is getting worse so we settled for a taxi. The driver pulled as close to the building as possible so we wouldn't get that wet. I payed the fee then ran in.

I walked up to the reception desk to the 50 year old looking women who was typing away on her computer while drinking a coffee that was in a 1D mug. I let out a small laugh.

"Its my daughters mug" She laughed. She must of heard my little chuckle "Anyway how can I help you sir?" She smiled.

"Er..Do you know a room Cara Richards is on?" I stuttered and she typed on her computer.

"No results found sorry sir" She told me.

"Casady?" I said. I really need to remember that.

"Ah yes" she smiled typing on her computer. I sighed and she smiled.

"Ward 8, Room 16 and floor 4" she smiled.

I ran to the elevator wiith the boys following behind me. I pressed the buttons to get to ward 8. We all stood there in silence. Seconds later the elevator dinged and I sprinted out.

Room 10

Room 11

Room 12

Room 13

Room 14

Room 15

and finally

Room 16.

I slowly opened the door and a nurse was stood next to her hooking up so wires. I knocked to get her attention and she looked at me.

"Hello sir. Will you please sit" she smiled and I took a seat at the leather stool in the corner.

"Miss.Richards is in a coma at the moment. Our doctors are doing all they can to bring her back. They will be doing more test tomorrow but we just need her to rest up first so she is more awake for the exams we will be taking on her tomorrow" She told me and my heart shattered.

She's in a coma. She's definitely broke many bones. She has lost so much weight. The pink in her cheeks has gone. The colour in her body has gone to. Her lack of energy is lowering each day. Whenever she is eating her dinner she is taking about 5 bites of whatever we have cooked then leave the rest to have a protein shake to fill her up. Each night I see her she is looks more ill each time. My heart shatters seeing the girl I love in this state. She's broken. Emotionally and physically. I thought I had fixed her. I thought that she was fixed and everything would be great again. Then he had to come and fuck everything up. He had to ruin everything. Break the fixed girl. He drew her to this state. He made her this way. You never really know how broken someone is until they are laying infront of you. Their weak body broken in front of you in a broken state. People take things to granted we never know when the end could come so I just hope this isn't her end.

I walked over to the edge of her bed and picked her hand up. I placed a soft kiss on it the rubbed circles with my thumb around the top of her hand.

"I know you can't hear me but. I love you. You don't understand how much you mean to me. I promise when you come around I will be here. To protect you and love you. Even though you don't feel the same way but I will love you" I admitted. I mean every word. I love her. I didn't know I could fall for someone so hard.

"If you can hear me at all. Squeeze my hand. I need to know your here" I cried.

It was moments later I felt a little squeeze on my hand.

"Luke" A groggy voice spoke so quiet i'm surprised I heard her.

______________________________________

A/N

OMG WHO LIVES IN ENGLAND AND IS HAVING THE THUNDER STORM ATM?!??!?!!? 

  I'M SHITTING BRICKS RIGHT NOW OMG. 

anywaaaaaaaay

this update was rlly shit.

bye

instagram- t0xiclukefeels

IF YOU HAVE BBM TELL MEH AND I'LL GIVE YE MEH PIN

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 480 28
||EDITING|| ♡REQUEST ARE OPEN♡ ♡Some of these are from my tumblr: crybaby-cliffo
13.5K 73 40
Hey everyone!!! This book is for all of the girls and boys who love both bands. So yeah. enjoy. I do take requests if you want. ok enjoy. ☆☆☆☆Morgs☆☆...
40.3K 1.1K 60
the bestest book cover skskksdksk
2.8K 105 32
He was the bad boy she was the good girl both different but the same in many ways she didn't like him but he liked her She kept her distance not want...