Bait // Thiam

Por thiamsbeta

"What's the worst thing you've ever done?" I asked him. "I fell in love with you!" And with those couple of... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
**Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Epilogue
Thank you
New book!

Chapter 68

1.8K 65 33
Por thiamsbeta

A date. Something I never thought I would attend or have the opportunity to go on. Especially with the person I love most in this world. I also never thought Theo would be that person. Even just a guy in general and I never would of expected that from me. But I am so happy and he makes me happy.

I ran my hand under the water, trying to get the smile off my face. I quickly ran my hand through my hair so it looked like I put some sort of effort into my appearance. I looked down at my outfit and straightened out my shirt, suddenly getting butterflies in my stomach. Theo has seen me at my worse and still wants to be with me, so I don't know why I'm so nervous about tonight. I just guess he's never seen me dressed up like this, because we've never done something worth the occasion.

"You look so handsome!" My mom came into my bathroom, her hands covering her mouth. "She's got herself a lucky man."

"Thanks, mom." I forced myself to smile, trying to ignore what she said.

With everything going on and my parents always being at work, I haven't really had the chance to tell them about myself. About me being gay and actually having a boyfriend and I don't know how I'm suppose to actually tell them. I can already picture my moms face when I tell her. She'll look upset at first because I didn't tell her sooner, and she'll feel like a failure of a mother, but then she'll be there to support me. As for my stepdad, I don't know how he'll react. I mean I know he'll support me, but I don't know how he'll take the news.

I looked down at my mom and embraced her in a hug, closing my eyes as she hugged me back. It's been awhile since I've had a chance to give her a hug. I mean I haven't seen her for a good three days because of her work and everything going on with the hunters. It's hard, but I guess that's my normal. Seeing her every third or fourth day for a day or two and then not seeing her again.

"Everything alright sweetie?" She asked me, letting go of me.

"Yeah, just missed being able to do this." I told her, hiding the fact that I wanted to cry but laughing a little. "It's just been a rough couple of weeks."

"Baby, you can always talk to me no matter what. Call me if you need to as well, I'll always pick up." She smiled, placing her hand on my cheek. "Now, you go out tonight and have a good time alright?"

"Alright, I will." I smiled, standing up straight.

"And make sure you tell her I said hi and that I can't wait to meet her." She gave me a stern look, turning around and walking downstairs.

I turn back around to take another look in the mirror. I looked at myself and shook my head, slightly disappointed that I didn't tell her. I don't want her thinking I have a girlfriend, when I don't. I'm not embarrassed or ashamed, it's just I haven't found the right time to tell her. But I will tell her soon.

"Liam, your rides here!" She yelled out as Theo started honking his horn.

I instantly started smiling again and ran downstairs. I walked into the living room and gave my mum a kiss on the forehead, smiling as I walked out the front door. I ran over to Theo's car, hoping in to see Theo's mouth opened.

"Holy shit..." he whispered, looking me up and down. "Holy crap you look so fucking handsome."

I looked down at the ground, trying to hide my bright red cheeks. I wanted to compliment him back, but nothing came out. I couldn't even think about what I wanted to say, it just felt like there was a massive cloud fogging up my mind.

"Thanks." I finally choked out, looking at him smiling. "You look pretty hot yourself." I wink, watching as his cheeks started to go bright red.

I leaned back in my chair, looking in the review mirror, noticing brown boxes in the boot. I looked at Theo, trying to see if there was anything different about him. I looked away before he noticed, but he seems fine. He might just be good at hiding it, but there doesn't seem to be anything wrong. I took another quick look at the boxes, trying to see if they're empty or have things in them. In some of them there was definitely stuff, but in the others I can't quiet tell.

"So where exactly are we going again?" I asked him, trying to take my mind off the boxes.

"It's a new restaurant that just opened up in the city. Everyone's said that it's great and the reviews are amazing, so that's something to look afford to." He smiled, looking at me for a quick second.

I nodded my head smiling, looking out my window. From my house to the city it normally takes about 35 minutes and that's with barely any traffic. I turned the music up and hummed along to the songs, occasionally singing with Theo whenever a really good song came on.

"Wanna put your phone on the aux?" Theo asked, taking his phone off.

"That's the nicest thing someone has done for me." I placed my hand over my heart, laughing as he rolled his eyes. "Thanks though."

I plugged my phone in and put the playlist on that Theo and I made before we went away. As the first song started to play, we both flicked our heads towards each other and then started singing from the top of our lungs.

"I just can't look its killing me, and taking control!" I started playing the air drums, whilst Theo hit his hands on the steering wheel to the beat. "Jealousy, turning saints into the sea, swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis. But it's just the price I pay! Destiny is calling me, open up my eager eyes... Cause I'm Mr Brightside!"

Once the song came to an end, a few more played and then we were there. It defiantly went faster than what I thought it would. I looked over at the restaurant and looked at Theo confused. He looked at me and tilted his head, giving me a confused smile.

"What's wrong?" He asked me, sounding nervous.

"Have you seen what this place looks like?" I asked him, pointing over to the building. "How are we going to pay for this? This looks way to expensive for us."

"Don't worry, I've got this." He laughed, putting his car in park.

He quickly jumped out and ran over to my side of the car, opening the door for me. I got out and smiled at him, kissing him on the lips before we started walking over to the restaurant. I grabbed Theo's hand as the doors opened up. I looked up at the ceiling and noticed all the fairy lights and candles hanging over us.

This place definitely gives off a chill, aesthetic vibe. There's plants hanging off the walls, the only lights are fairy lights and everything else is lit up with candles. There's soothing music in the background and everyone seems to be enjoying themselves.

"Hi, have you guys booked a table?" One of the waiters asked us, smiling as she held out her tablet.

"Yeah," he said, walking closer to her.

He whispered something into her ear, but I didn't want to be nosy and listen in. I looked at him confused and tried to figure out what he said. She looked at him, smiled and started walking us to our table.

"What was that?" I asked him, looking back from him and the girl.

"You'll see soon." He smiled, putting his arm over my shoulder.

I looked at everyone sitting down at a table. They all looked so happy and like they knew what they were doing with their lives. I mean, I've definitely got the happy part, just not the future part. I don't have a clue where I'm going to be in the future, but I know that Theo's going to be in it. Or at least I hope he is. I know he will be. Just as long as he sees me in his future.

"Right this way." The waitress smiled, pointing down a hallway. "Right to the end and then turn left. Good luck." She winked at Theo, smiling as she walked off.

A slight rush of jealousy came over me and I don't know why. I let go of Theo's hand and kept walking beside him, but I didn't want to hold his hand. I know it's bad of me to do this and I need to get over myself, but I mean she winked at him, he whispered something to her, they kept smiling at each other and she kept looking at him. I think I do have a right to be some what jealous.

"What's up?" He asked me, looking down at me.

"Don't worry." I bluntly told him, continuing to walk down the hallway.

Once I got to the end, I opened up the door and started walking up the stairs. I looked around, slightly confused where we're actually going. The building isn't two stories, so I have no idea where we're meant to be sitting.

"Hang on, let me go first." He ran up next to me, passing me and running to the top of the stairs.

He opened up a door and waited for me to get there. He smiled and put his hands over my face, quickly kissing my cheek before we started to walk towards somewhere. As soon as I took a step out from the doorway, I got a gush of wind on my face.

"Ok, close your eyes until I say open." Theo whispered, pulling his hand away.

I could feel him walk away from me and I instantly felt uncomfortable and for the need to open up my eyes. I took a shaky breath in and waited for him to give me permission to open my eyes. The wind started to calm down and before I knew, I could feel Theo standing next to me again.

"You can open them up now." He whispered, moving his hands from my eyes to my waist.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around, noticing that we were on the roof. I looked over in the corner and noticed a table with some candles and lights hanging over it. There was two wine glasses, a bottle of expensive looking wine, two plates and there was soft, romantic music in the background.

I never knew I could love someone as much as I love him and I never knew it was possible to find someone who loves you the same. But he's been able to do that for me, more than once as well. He always proves to me how much he loves me and it makes me feel so special. It makes me realise what love really is, and that it actually does exist.

I love him just as much as he loves me. He's the one for me.

————————————
I finally find writing enjoyable again and I'm so happy with that. I've pre-written a couple of chapters and I'm so excited to share them all with you x

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

280K 5.4K 66
"i fell in a hole." [COMPLETED] [2015-2019]
17K 307 13
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐫𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚. [𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧...
329K 9.7K 91
❝IS THIAM REAL❞ ❝I can neither confirm nor deny❞ in which liam originally hates theo, until they have to face many obstacles together. [s o c i a l...
14.9K 600 9
Sequel to The Connection. Description in the first chapter. [ I DON'T OWN TEEN WOLF ] !WARNINGS! violence and mature language