Starting Over

By NarryNut1211

One is dealing with a tragic loss while the other is living his dream. Fate brings these two young men togeth... More

Overview
Chaper 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Harry Live in Chicago
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
A/N
A/N

Chapter 55

500 18 10
By NarryNut1211

NH
I am so incredibly nervous right now. I can't believe I am going to be doing this. I keep checking and double checking everything. I have had the house all to myself all afternoon because Harry had meetings to go ever all the final numbers from the tour. Harry asked me to go but I lied and said I was not feeling well. However that almost backfired because Harry was going to postpone the meetings so he could stay home and look after me. I insisted that he goes because it was just an upset tummy and I didn't want to have to possibly bolt out of a meeting in search for a bathroom. Thank goodness he bought my excuse and agreed to go the the meetings without me.
Once Harry was gone for about 30 minutes I set my plan into motion. I have been ordering stuff all week long and now I need to go pick up everything. First stop was at the florist, then the liquor store for both wine and champagne, and then finally the picking up a whole lot of candles. I also order dinner from Harry's favorite restaurant but they will deliver that later. The most important item for tonight was already safely hide at home inside my carry on bag. Gemma helped me pick it out a couple days before her and Anne left. I picked a gold ring with an emerald stone. I chose this one because it will stand out on his hand and people to know he was taken. Gemma also made me actually promise to video tape my proposal so they could see it.

I set up the table out by the pool for dinner. The table was set with nice china, candles and flowers. Nothing to over the top just really nice and romantic. I made sure that nothing was out in the kitchen or family room to suggest any of my plans to Harry when he arrived home. My plan is to take him back to the studio so I can play him song before I pop the question. I also know that Harry has the room set up with video equipment so I can capture the moment for  us and our families.
Once I knew everything was all set up I went up to get cleaned up. I did ask Harry to call on his way home so if I needed anything. When all I really needed was to know when he would be arriving. When I was dressed I got out that little box and went to put it in the studio. I was double checking everything when the bell rang. I ran to the door knowing it was our dinner arriving. I headed into the kitchen and placed it in the oven to keep it warm. I also got the wine out on the counter along with a plate of appetizers. With one last glance around I heard the front door open.

"Niall I am home and I brought some soup". Harry shouted out as he entered the house.

"I am in the kitchen" I replied and I heard Harry came my way. I was opening the wine as he entered the kitchen.

"You must be feeling better and what is the wine for"Harry asked as he walked over and kissed my check.

"Yeah,  I napped and took something to help my tummy. All of this is to celebrate how well all the final numbers came out from your tour" I replied as I handed him his wine glass.

We sat and chatted about the meeting as we sipped the wine and ate a few of the appetizers. Soon enough I told Harry to go freshen up and then join me out by the pool for dinner.

HS.
I had meetings all day and I really didn't want to go. Niall wasn't feeling well and I really didn't want to leave him home all alone. However he insisted I go and that he was fine just an unsettled tummy. He reminded me that as soon as all this was wrapped up the sooner we can go back to our beach paradise. To be honest that is what got me to go. The thoughts of going back to out special beach paradise.
The meetings all went well. The numbers were even better then what I was expecting. The record label says they would like me to be working on the new album very soon. I assured them that after I have a couple months of down time I will be ready to start working on it.

I called Niall before I was heading home. Wanted to make sure he didn't need anything. He said he was much better and was looking forward to hearing all the details of the meeting. I did decide to stop and pick up some soup on the way. Have to take care of my man now don't I.

When I arrived at home I found Niall in the kitchen looking handsome as ever. He was pouring us wine and had some appetizers out on the bar. We enjoyed the wine as I told him about the meeting and that I agreed to start working on the next album after a two month break.

Niall told me to go freshen up and meet him out by the pool for dinner. When I made it out to the pool Niall was already out there with candles burning and a wonderful meal awaiting me. We chatted about when we get to go back to the island for another week. Also about going back to spend rest the break at my place in London. It will be great to head back home for a while. For sure.
Niall said he something to show me in the studio. Once we were finished with our meal we carried in our plates to the kitchen and headed back to the studio. When we entered Niall told me to have a set as he was sitting at the piano.
"I want to play something for you and I really hope you like it".  Then he starts to play and sing a beautiful song

Looking back through changes where we started from
Don't know about you but I knew it wasn't wrong
You know I kept a place for you in my mind
And I know you did the same 'cause you're just that kind

So if we knew all along
Why did it take so long?
We've known since we were young
So why did it take so long?
You know you make me feel loved
Make me feel like I'm home
So if we knew all along
Why did it take so long?

Moving on, you and I started looking back
Now we've got to make up for all the wasted time
You know I'd never let you just walk on by
From the day that I met you I knew you'd be mine, yeah

So if we knew all along
Why did it take so long?
We've known since we were young
So why did it take so long?
You know you make me feel loved
Make me feel like I'm home
So if we knew all along
Why did it take so long?

Just started, it's just started
I'm having trouble believing it's true
Just started, just started
Now we are nothing but through

So if we knew all along
Why did it take so long?
We've known it since we were young
So why did it take so long?
You know you make me feel loved
Make me feel like I'm home
So if we knew all along
Why did it take so long?

I just sat there in awe of how wonderful the song is but Niall's voice is absolutely amazing. I have heard him sing along to other songs but have never heard just him sing. That boy needs to be on stage and preforming.

I was so mesmerized by the song. I closed my eyes towards the end of the song just trying is concentrate on Niall's voice. The piano stopped and I was still absorbed into the moment   When I opened my eyes Niall was on a knee in front of me holding a small velvet box that had a ring setting in it.
"Harry, you have opened my heart up to loving again. You have showed me the world and have fully embraced my past with open arms. I can't imagine my life or this world without you and your amazing ability to love unconditionally. Harry will you marry me?" Niall said as the smile on his face grew larger.
I stood there in shock and utter disbelief for a moment. I had tears rolling down my cheeks from pure bliss. I dropped to my knees and cupped Niall's face in my hands and replied "It would be a complete honor to marry you". Then I kissed him softly and leaned my head against his.

AN

So we have reached the end. I am planning a book two if you want me to do one. Just let me know. Thank you all for reading along.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 2.5K 28
When two boys go on their senior trip everything changes for them. Niall Horan and Harry Styles never expected to fall in love with each other, but t...
79.6K 2.3K 21
Harry Styles, dealing with a painful breakup, must try to learn to open his heart again. But he feels no one will ever compare to his last boyfriend...
122K 5.1K 13
Harry and Niall meet online and somewhere between the text messages and late night Skype calls, they fall in love.
7.3K 134 36
niall x harry just your favourite clumsy idiots, cancelling out each others brain cells and still managing to be couple goals but even the most in-lo...