Dream Girl [Jungkook][Editing]

By Rickthebarrior

I went in saw him sitting on his chair with a cup of coffee. "Jungko-". I said and he gave me a death glare... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24

Part 8

157 37 10
By Rickthebarrior

Jungkook P.O.V

I dropped her home and laid on my bed cause I was damn tired.

I woke up and saw the time was 7:45 pm.

"Shit, when did I fell asleep! I have to hurry up." I got up and took a short shower and changed.

"I should hurry up." I drove my car to Y/N house. She was standing there. She was looking damn beautiful. *she will kill me one day if she will stay this beautiful*

Y/N P.O.V

Jungkook drop me home. I went in and saw a note on the table and it was from mom.

*Sweetie, me and appa have to go to Japan. It's a business trip, we will be returning in 4-5 weeks. Sorry for not telling you before dear. It was all planned randomly. Take care. We love you. Goodbye.!

Mom*

"Ok, so mom and dad are not here. Well that's good." I whispered to myself. I took a long shower and got ready.

It's 7:45 but there is no sign of jungkook. Still I have 15min. So I guess I will talk to my mom. I called her.

Mom: hello sweetheart, how are you?

Me: I'm good mom. I'm going out with jungkook.

Mom: Ohh... he is your boss right.

I could fell her smirk. Mom now-a-days are really a tease.

Me: Yes mom! Anyways don't forget to get me something. Bye! Love you.

Mom: Bye ! Take care.

I cut the call and I went outside to see whether jungkook is here or not.

Luckily, he was here.

He stopped his car in front of me. I quickly open the door and sat on the passenger seat.

"You are looking beautiful~" he said with his mouth wide open. I will be lying if I say that I was not blushing.

"Thank you." I replied and he start his car.

He was also looking handsome but I don't have courage to say that. You know shy people.(again)

The drive was silent until he broke the silence.

"So, Are you okay, cause your cheeks are red like tomato." He said and smirk. I know he was teasing me.

"I'm fine." I said and looked down to hide my blush.

"Are you sure." He said.

"Yeah." I nodded.

After some time he stopped the car and looked at me and looked at him back.

We stared each other features.

And he suddenly leaned towards me. I moved my face back but he was so close that I closed my eyes thinking that he will kiss me. After some seconds I felt something on belly and when I looked down it was

Seatbelt.

I thought he will kiss but he didn't. Instead he just put my seatbelt on.

*Oh man holy shit* I thought in my mind cause it was damn embarrassing situation.

"Do you think that I will k---." He said and smirk but I cut him off. I don't want to listen him.

"Aniya. Now focus on your driving."

"But the engine is still off." He said and smirk. My face was red as tomato again.

"I mean start the car so we can reach our destination." I said and smiled. He smiled back and start the engine.

~time skip~

We reached our destination and it was a big mansion.

I looked at him and he said "This is my rest house. I often came here but alone and you are the first person with me here."

We went inside and his mansion was no joke.

"Woah~" I sang with my mouth wide opened. He chuckled.

"So what you wanna do?" He asked. I thought for a while. "Let's watch movie." I said with excitement. "But I will choose." He said. I thought for a moment again. "Ummm.......Sure." I said.

We sat on the sofa and he gave me a blanket.

The movie starts he turned all the lights off.

He sat beside me. He was kinda close but who cares, care about movie first.

"Jungkook, is this a ho-horror movie." I said because the only thing I'm scared of in this world are horror movies and darkness.

"Yeah! Why?" He asked.

"Well, I'm not good with horror movies." I said while covering the blanket on me.

"Do you want me to change the movie." He asked worriedly.

"Ani.... its fine." I said and gave him a reassuring smile.

The movie starts.... 3....2......1.....

"Ahhh..." I screamed at the very first scene. I covered my self with the blanked properly so that no ghost can touch me.

It was the main climax scene before interval.

"AHHHHHHHHH........!!!!!!!" I screamed and hugged jungkook's arm. Tightly.

I didn't dare to look at the screen back. I can hear the horrible sound of the ghosts...

After some times it was silent so I looked at the screen.

"Jungk-jungkook!! I think the-there's someone behind us.." I said.

Jungkook looked at me and he laid me on his chest and wrapped his one arm around my waist.

"There's no one." He said.

I didn't move cause I need someone to hug me and he made me comfortable.

"JUNGKOOK-ah........." I screamed in fear and he hugged me tighter than before.

"Yes.. I'm here for you." He said and I looked at him.

He looked back at me and suddenly leaned for a kiss. I kissed him back. I could feel him smirk as I replied to his kiss. The kiss became hotter and deeper every moment. He broke the kiss and smiled at me. Don't tell me I'm falling for him.

"I need to us-use wash-washroom." I said.

"Take right from there." He said while pointing his finger towards a room.

I did my job in the washroom but suddenly light went off.

"Omma..!! Please save me." I said as I made my way outside the washroom but I can't see anything.

"Jung-Jungkook." I said but there was no response.

"Jungkook.. are you there." I said louder this time.

"Yah! Jungkook.. PLEASE SAVE ME." I said while crying.

I was crying like a child sitting on the floor. I don't know where I was but suddenly I felt a pair of hand on my shoulder. I turned back and saw a man with lantern.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH................" I screamed while crying even more.

"Calm down. I'm not a ghost. I'm jungkook."

Jungkook P.O.V

"Calm down. I'm not a ghost. I'm jungkook." I said.

I hugged her to comfort her. She was crying like a child.

*Why so cute Y/N* I thought. I will be lying if I don't say that I have feeling for Y/N now.

She hugged me back while crying.

"I thought you just *sobs* left me alone *sobs*" she said like a child.

"Ani. I will never left you... alone." I said and she looked at me. "I have left you once, I'm not going to repeat that mistake again." I whispered to myself.

"Can I stay here for a night." She said while breaking the hug.

"Sure, You can sleep in this room. I will sleep in another room." I said and smiled.

"No. Stay with me." She said silently. I guess she was scared.

"Okay, you take the bed I will sleep on the floor." I said and smiled again.

"No. Sleep next to me." She said while looking down at lantern.

"Are you sure?" I said and she nodded.

We went to the bed

"Jungkook~" she sang my name. "Hmm" I replied.

"Hug me.... please~" She said while doing an aegyo.

I turned around to see her and she just hugged me and I hugged her back.

We slept like a romantic couple....

To be continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 411 31
yn :he called me and said..that I'm trash ... and everybody will throw me out if i don't surrender myself to him.. i don't know what i have done to f...
345 38 15
Lee Minho, the CEO of the Lee Company. He was searching for a secretary. Jisung a normal boy looking for a job got recommended the job of a secretary...
432K 12.1K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
10.3K 1.2K 14
: ̗̀➛ Y/n, a fresh out of college graduate, encounters an amazing job opportunity to work as a personal assistant for a high profile client of Seoul...