A Long Hunt

By Feelskilldthefangirl

Sam, Dean, and Castiel are trying to finish an extremely difficult hunt. During this time Dean and Cas are tr... More

Research Time
Hidden Love
Joy Riding
You Gotta Try The Pie
Bon Appetite
The Damn Hunt
Lets Talk About Heather
We need to talk
Let's Have a Little Fun
Interrupting Moose
Surprise
Catch the King
The Screams of an Angel
Together Again
Damaged Wings
Movie Time
Distress Call
What the Hell
Piercing the Skin
From Heaven to Hell
Wise Words from the Angel of Tricks
Back on the Road Again
Three Months Gone
Meaningful Reunions and Sparkling Love
Back In My Arms
Nightmare
The Gates of Hell
Last Night on Earth
Preparations
The King With Wings
Black as Night
You Evil Son of A Bitch
Gone Again
Black and Blood
Bring him Back
Lose the Black
Swan Song
Slow Recovery and a Gentle Hand
Forever in Your Arms
*Final A/N*

The Road to Recovery

4.4K 149 264
By Feelskilldthefangirl

Castiel didn’t dream while he slept.

If he did, his subconscious didn’t remember it when he woke up. It was an unusual feeling to be asleep. He awoke feeling rested and refreshed. No other form of relaxation made him feel this way. His brain felt foggy and slow, but it was a pleasant peaceful sensation.

The angel sleepily rubbed his eyes and rolled over a little. His body felt a little slow and tired, but overall he felt much better. He was still sore, but the pain wasn’t overwhelming anymore. His grace was strong enough to heal some of the minor wounds, but his mojo still wasn’t fully charged yet.

Absentmindedly, the angel wondered what time it was and how long he had been asleep. However, he suddenly realized that Dean’s warmth was no longer beside him. At the same moment, a sweet unusual smell wafted into the angel’s nose.

The confused and scared Castiel sat up and began frantically scanning the room looking for Dean.

He looked next to him at the second bed. It was empty. That bed would probably remain untouched for entirety of their stay at the motel. Cas aimlessly wondered why Sam had gotten two beds for them. Did he really think that he and Dean were gonna sleep alone?

When the angel was sure that Dean was nowhere in the main living area he stood up quickly. Apparently he had gotten up too fast because he lost his balance as stars flashed in front of his eyes. ‘Well, that’s a new one…… He thought to himself as he tried to clear his vision.’

Once he could walk without falling over the angel moved towards the kitchen area. Castiel observed that this motel was much larger than previous ones. The kitchen, bathroom and living area was actually split off from the bedroom. Sam had picked a pretty nice motel. It was probably extremely expensive….

Castiel’s heart started beating rapidly. The angel was beginning to panic. He just got back with Dean, he couldn’t lose him already! Cas suddenly remembered that he didn’t even have a weapon to use. He had no idea where his angel blade was. The last time he had seen it was just before Crowley took it away from him in the abandoned warehouse.

The angel felt sore, groggy, and completely exposed. What if Dean was hurt and he couldn’t help him?  Was he in the motel room? What was that unusual smell? It definitely wasn’t sulfur, but it wasn’t normal either.

As the angel edged closer to the kitchen he heard soft singing and the gentle clink of dishes.

“And be a simpleeee kind of man. Be something you love and understaaand. Baby be a simpleeee kind of man. Oh won’t you do this for me son, if you can.” Castiel heard the distinct, gruff voice of Dean Winchester as he sang along with the recorded song.

Cas relaxed a little as he peered around the corner and saw his beloved hunter. He was standing in front of the stove, still only wearing his pajamas pants, cooking some delicious smelling food. That would explain the unknown smell Castiel thought to himself.

“Get your lust from the rich man’s gold. All that you need is in your soul. Oh you can do this baby if you try.”  Dean was totally unaware of the pair of blue eyes carefully watching his every move.

Castiel had missed the everyday activities of his partner. Even though this was not usually one of the hunters normal activities Castiel still missed it.

The angel absentmindedly wondered what Dean was making. He watched as Dean opened the oven and checked something that was cooking inside. After, the hunter picked up a plastic spatula and scooped food off a pan and onto a plate. Then he turned around and set a fresh stack of amazing looking pancakes down on the small wooden table in the middle of the kitchen. Castiel licked his lips in anticipation. They looked delicious.

He was still singing softy as the hunter casually looked up towards where Castiel had been sleeping earlier. Dean jumped and dropped a fork sharply when he saw Castiel staring at him quietly from the corner of the room.

As the silverware clattered onto the table Dean gasped. “Gah! Fuck!!... Son of a bitch Cas!”  Once the surprise wore off, Dean’s brow furrowed in concern. He rushed to the angel’s side and asked “You okay?”

“I’m fine Dean. Don’t worry. I’m just… a little out of it I guess.” The angel murmured sleepily as he clasped his arms around Dean’s neck. Castiel realized that his throat was almost pain free as he talked.

The angel smiled up into his partners face. The whole world already felt a hundred times better just being wrapped in Dean’s strong warms arms. The hunter looked down into the face of the man he loved more than anything and smiled back.

“I love you angel.” Dean breathed softly.

“I’ve always loved you Dean.” The angel said back with a small laugh.

The hunter dipped his head down and captured the angel’s lips carefully in his own. He greedily kissed Castiel over and over again.

Castiel decided to take it a step further. He began running his tongue around Dean’s lips begging for entrance into his soft warm mouth.

Dean quickly parted his lips and the angel’s tongue darted in. Cas tasted the sweet taste of chocolate in the hunters mouth as he let his tongue explore every inch of Dean’s mouth. Their tongues were fighting for dominance, while Dean smiled. The hunter felt totally carefree and finally happy again.

Dean had his baby back. The hunter had his one and only angel wrapped up tight in his strong arms. As they kissed, Dean’s hands began to move down the angel’s waist slowly. Castiel’s arms were still locked behinds Dean’s head. The hunter’s rough fingers finally found the angel’s firm ass. He began gently massaging and squeezing Castiel. It felt like years since he had been able to do this.

As Dean’s fingers moved the angel began groaning softy into Dean’s perfect mouth.  The hunter hungrily muffled the angel’s pleasured noises with his own mouth. Castiel’s moved his hands and tangled them into Dean’s soft morning hair.

Suddenly, there was a loud beeping and both the hunter and the angel jumped.

“Shit! I almost forget!” Dean exclaimed.

He carefully helped Cas walk over a small wooden chair at the table. Then he kissed the angel’s forehead as Cas sat down in the chair stiffly.

Dean then walked over to the oven hurriedly and pulled the door open. An amazing smell floated from the inside of the oven and into the angel’s nose.

“What are you making Dean?” Cas asked curiously as he tried to peer into the oven.

“Something really special babe.” Castiel could hear the smile in Dean’s voice.

While Dean was bent over the oven; the angel took a moment to observe the assortment of food spread out on the table. There was a huge stack of chocolate chip pancakes, scrambled and non-scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, and even hash browns. Dean didn’t slack off today.

“Where did you get all the ingredients?”  They had just gotten there last night and some of this food would have needed to be refrigerated.

“I had Sam pick it up for me this morning.” Dean said back as he pulled a silver bowl out of the small fridge. “You can start eating if you want Cas.”

“Are you going to eat Dean.” Castiel asked slowly as he eyed the scrumptious looking food.

“Of course! I just need to finish this first.” The hunter said with a wink.

Cas watched as Dean scooped a white creamy substance from the bowl. He still couldn’t see what Dean had made, but he knew it smelled amazing and kind of familiar.

A few seconds later Dean began chopping something on a cutting board.

“So Cas… how are you feeling man?” Dean asked suddenly.

Castiel had to think for a moment. He didn’t feel great but he felt much better than he had in the past five days. “Much better now. My vessel is a little sore but I am healing quite nice. It makes it even better that I’m here with you now.”

Dean smiled brightly. His angel was the only living thing in the entire world that could make the hunter’s sprits soar this high. Cas was like Dean’s own personal mini slice of heaven on earth.

“Good. You still need to chill and relax today though.” Dean ordered his angel.

Castiel smirked. He actually did have a few plans for today. Plans that the angel thought were long overdue.

“Now…. This has to sit in the fridge for a little bit but I’ll show you it after we eat.” Dean said as he snuck the dish past the angel’s prying eyes.

Castiel whimpered pitifully as Dean opened the small motel fridge and stuck his creation inside.

“You can’t just let me smell it and not show me what you made!” The angels moaned trying to use his puppy dog eyes on his lover.

“Stop it Cas! Don’t you dare give me those damn eyes. It’s not done! You weren’t supposed to be awake yet!” Dean said with a smile as he tried to avoid the angel’s sad looking eyes.

A soft crying noise escaped from the angel’s damp, parted lips. Dean thought the angel looked so fucking sexy this way.

“God damn it Cas! I said no!” Dean said laughing. The angel’s actions and tiny whimpers were successfully turning Dean on. “Here eat some of this other stuff I made first!”

The hunter quickly stacked piles upon piles of food onto a plate for the angel. “Eat.” Dean ordered as he sat the plate down in front of Cas.

Dean the proceeded to fill his own plate full of food while he watched Castiel examined the food closer.

Slowly but surely Castiel lifted a bite of the pancake to his lips. He was teasing Dean. The hunter ran his tongue across his lips as he stared intently at the angel.

Castiel smiled to himself as he popped the food into his mouth.

When the flavors exploded across his tongue Cas moaned. He chewed slowly savoring each amazing bite of food.

A huge dorky grin had spread across Dean’s face as he watched. Dean couldn’t help but be amazed at his angel’s beauty once again.

“This tastes amazing Dean.” Castiel purred softly.

The hunter’s cheeks began hurting now from how much he was smiling. This was something that needed to happen much more often.

Dean finally took his first bite of food as Castiel started tasting the other food he had prepared for him.

“Why did you make all of this Dean?” Castiel asked between mouthfuls of the fantastic breakfast.

“Because you’re knowledge of food is actually worse than your pop culture references.”

The angel narrowed his eyes at his lover. Dean would never let him forget the normal human areas where he was less competent. 

“Hey, I didn’t say we couldn’t change that either! I have a couple movies we could watch if you want!” Dean said defensively putting his hands up.

Castiel immediately brightened. “What movies?”

“Eager are we now? Hmm… I have a few…. Let’s see….” Dean scrunched up his forehead as he thought. Castiel loved it when he did this.  “I have ‘Back to the Future’; part one through three of course…. A few Starwars movies… ‘The Godfather’, great movie by the way….. the original ‘Nightmare on Elm Street’, and…. oh! And I have ‘Friday the 13th’, both the new one and the original one.

“You have a lot of movies..” Castiel commented absentmindedly as he ate.

“Oh angel that’s nothing! You should have seen the collection that me and Sammy had growing up!” Dean said as he thought of the dozens of movies they used to have.

“Do you still have them?” Castiel asked curiously.

“No….” Dean’s voice was bitter. “Our dad made us sell them for some extra cash. Me and Sam had spent years buying the damn things. We would save up some money and go buy them when we had enough. There was probably close to thirty movies in our collection.”

Castiel was quiet. John had really put his sons though hell growing up. The angel wished he could go back and make everything better for his beloved partner.

“We could start a new collection.” Castiel mumbled softly as he looked into Dean’s eyes.

The hunter’s face immediately lit up. He had never really considered buying movies again. Normally he would watch just whatever came on the cable TVs at motels. The last movie he got was about four years ago in 2010. That was when Sam had bought him the new Friday the 13th movie, saying something about it being a really good remake at the main actors were great.

“Yeah! That would be awesome!!” Dean exclaimed as his mind began spinning and thinking of all the movies he could buy. “I think Sam saved a few movies and is stashing them somewhere in his bag.”

Cas loved making his partner glow like this. The hunters beautiful soul would always get ten times brighter when he was happy like this.

“We should watch a movie tonight.” Dean stated with a grin. With a wink he added “I’ll even let you pick!”

“That would be great Dean!”

The hunter leaned over to Cas and kissed the corner of his mouth softly. Castiel kissed Dean back carefully as he gently bit the hunters soft pale lips.

Dean growled softly and momentarily distracted the angel before asking “Are you ready to see what I made?”

“Of course I am.” Castiel replied expectantly as he weaved his fingers into the hunter’s hair.

Their foreheads were pressed together now. They were nose to nose breathing in each other’s amazing scent. “You’ll need to let me go if you want me to show you angel.” Dean suddenly said as he chuckled softly.

Castiel gripped Dean’s hair harder now. “Make me.” He said with a challenging air to his voice.

“Oh we’re gonna play this game now are we?” Dean asked with a wink.

Dean slowly lowered his hands to the angel’s sides. Castiel wondered what Dean was doing. Carefully the hunter moved out of his chair and sat down onto the angel’s lap. Castiel’s fingers were still tightly gripping Deans’ soft, short hair.

Dean’s hands came to rest midway down Castiel’s stomach. “Just remember, you asked for this baby.” The hunter whispered slowly against the angel’s skin.

Suddenly, Dean’s fingers jumped to life. They fluttered across Castiel’s skin making the angel squirm.

Laughter fell from the angel’s perfect lips as he pulled Dean’s hair harder while trying to get away from the hunter’s strong fingers.

Dean was tickling every inch of the angel’s body he could reach. As Castiel pulled his hair harder, an animal like snarl bubbled in his throat.

“Dean! Wait- No! St-Stop it! Please!- I beg you- Dean-“ Castiel tried to talk around fits of laugher. His broken pleas made the hunter tickle him ten times faster.

“Beg for me angel.” Dean hissed.

Castiel’s fingers finally released themselves from the hunter’s hair as he tried to push Dean off of him.

“Please!! Dean- I- OhmyGod!- Pleaseeeeeee- Stop-! I’m sorry Dean!-“ Castiel begged as Dean’s mouth began grazing his neck.

Castiel had never felt a sensation quite like this one. It was pleasurable, but also extremely uncomfortable. The angel loved it, yet hated it. His body twitched and squirmed under Dean.

Tears were rolling down Castiel’s face now. “Pleaseee Dean!”

Dean was laughing hard as he tickled Cas.

Suddenly Castiel’s hands found Deans sides. The hunters eyes widened in surprise as a look of ‘Oh Shit’ crossed his face.

The angel wasted no time as he began tickling Dean back. His reaction was instantaneous. Dean’s hands immediately flew to find Castiel’s.

Laughter was rolling out of the hunter as he tried pulling the angel’s hands away with no avail.

“Sonofabitch Cas. No!-Ahhh Fuckkk- Man Stop that- Ah!” Dean was now the one gasping and begging under tickling fingers.

“You’re not the only one who likes begging.” The angel whispered seductively into Dean’s ear.

A strangled mixture of moaning and laugher forced its way painfully out of Dean’s throat.

“Mother Fucker- Cas Please- Baby please- Ahhh- Shit! I’m sorry- Gah! I won’t tickle you again- FUCK! – Just… Just let me go!!” Dean wailed hoping to sway the angel who was holding him in place. Sweat drenched Dean’s softy skin as the angel continued.

Finally Castiel slowed his fingers and let Dean go. The hunter quickly jumped up and backed quickly out of the angel’s reach. He was panting and gasping as he eyes Cas cautiously.

“Guess I got beat at my own game huh….” Dean said breathlessly.

Castiel smirked evilly but said nothing.

“You’re a douche Cas.” Dean grumbled with a smile as he wiped the sweat coating his forehead onto his arm.

 “I believe you have told me that before.” Castiel said laughing.

“Probably…” The hunter walked over to the fridge and pulled out something. Then, he slowly turned to face the angel, a huge smile plastered across his soaking wet face.

Castiel gasped. That couldn’t be what he thought it was. Did Dean really make that for him?

“I promised you I would make an angel food cake for you one day right.” Dean said as he laughed at the expression on his lovers face.

The hunter carefully set the beautiful dessert down onto the table. It had white, soft looking whipped cream frosting and sweet, juicy red strawberries spread across the top in a beautiful cascade of colors.

Dean had barely set the food down before the angel lunged at him. The hunter was caught off guard and stumbled backwards into the counter. “Don’t tickle me again!” Dean yelped softly.

The hunter relaxed some as Castiel’s lips attacked him. The angel’s lips were everywhere. They grasped at Dean, his mouth, his hair, his neck, his bare chest, everywhere. The hunter moaned as Cas peppered his with kisses. It was a long drawn out sound that was sent straight into his pants.

Between kisses Dean said “Well if I knew this would turn you on so much I would have made you one of these cakes sooner!”

The angel pulled his face back for a moment to look into Dean’s eyes. The hunter saw a wild uncontainable lust burning in those beautiful blue eyes.

“You don’t need to make a cake to turn me on.” Then he planted one more kiss onto the hunter’s lips before walking back over to the table and staring down at the master piece with a burning desire.

 Dean picked up a knife and joined Castiel. He threw his left arm around the angel’s waist and asked “Wanna help me cut it?”

Castiel smiled and placed his right hand over the hunters. Then together they slowly cut a generous slice of cake for each of them.

Once Dean handed Castiel his plate he waited expectantly while the angel stared back at him.

“Are you gonna try it?” Dean asked.

“Yes.”

The hunter waited but Castiel didn’t move.

“Well?” Dean pushed.

“We need to try it at the same time. I saw this thing… a video, where this couple, who were dressed up very nicely linked arms and ate a piece of cake at the same time.”

Dean’s raised his eyebrows in amusement as he asked “So you actually watch things other than porn?”

Castiel didn’t get the joke as he replied “Yes. I have seen many things Dean.”

The hunter shook his head as he chuckled at the angel’s innocents.

“In this video they also cut a piece of cake together too. It was very sweet and the woman’s white dress was very pretty.” Castiel was lost in thought as he explained.

Dean’s cheeks flushed red. He knew what kind of video the angel had watched now. Castiel had been watching a wedding video and now wanted to recreate some of it.

“That’s usually what people do when they get married.”

“Weddings are very beautiful, but they seem… unnecessary. Why do you need a piece of paper saying that you’re bonded with someone forever? If you truly love someone shouldn’t that be enough?” The angel asked as he tried to dive deeper into the workings of human minds.

“Couples like how official sounding it is. People rely on structure and confirmation. Besides, it’s also a symbol that shows you are truly bonded with someone. It’s like placing an invisible claim on each other.”

Castiel considered Dean’s words for a moment. “Humans are truly a peculiar creature.”

The hunter was surprised and slightly discomforted by the deep physiological twist their conversation had taken.

“So you ready for that cake?” Dean asked as he shifted closer to Cas.

“Yes I am. Are you?”

“Hell yeah! I was fucking born ready.” Dean exclaimed as he loaded up his fork with the delicious dessert.

Castiel did the same before they linked their arms carefully. The angel stared deep into the hunter’s amazing green eyes. It felt as if he could dive straight into the sea of green and reach all the way to the man’s soul.  Castiel could never forget those eyes. Ever.

They was a moment of complete silence between the two lovers before the moved their forks to their mouths.

Simultaneously the two groaned as the fluffy cake touched their tongues. Castiel closed his eyes and just sat completely still drinking in the perfect taste of the heavenly food in his mouth.

When he opened his eyes again he saw that Dean was still staring at him.

“You like?”

“This, is even better that I thought it would taste. It’s the second closest thing to heaven on earth.” The angel murmured back purring softly.

“Oh yeah? What’s the first?” Dean asked curiously as he took another satisfying bite of cake.

Castiel blushed slowly as he whispered “You.”

A blush also crept up the hunter’s neck as he looked at the man he never felt he could deserve.

“You’re too much angel.” Dean said with a small chuckle. Suddenly the hunter noticed a stray dollop of frosting on the angel’s lip. He leaned forward and carefully licked the sugary cream away. As Dean did this Castiel pulled the man’s lips to his own before taking another bite of food.

“I love you so much Dean.”

“I know you do babe. I love you too Cas.”

~~~~

When they had both finished eating Dean sat back with a lazy smile.

“Where are Sam and Bobby?” Castiel asked as he scooted his chair next to Dean’s and laid his head on the hunter’s shoulder.

“I don’t know. I told them they could do whatever they wanted. As long as they didn’t bother us, I mean we want you’re mojo to heal as fast as possible right? Those two are just stressful.” Dean explained with a softy yawn as he put his arm around the angel’s shoulder.

“Hmmm….” The angel murmured in agreement feeling sleepy himself.

“I think I am going to take a quick shower angel. Then we can get started on your movie education.” Dean said a hint of enthusiasm in his voice.

“Okay. I will go and lay down if you say you’re going to be fast.” Castiel said as he stood slowly.

The hunter’s heart fell slightly. He had hoped the angel would join him in the shower. Dean didn’t want to push Castiel too far before he felt better so he didn’t say anything.

Castiel planted a single sweet drawn out kiss on his hunter’s warm cake flavored lips before they walked into the living area together.

There, they parted ways; Dean walking to the bathroom and Castiel over to the bed.

As the angel curled up on the bed he thought about Dean. There had been an unusual flicker of some unknown emotion in the hunter’s eyes. Castiel tried to figure out what Dean had been thinking as he heard the shower turn on.

All at once it hit him. He knew what Dean had wanted and now Castiel had a plan.

Quickly he stripped down until he was wearing absolutely nothing. Getting in and out of clothes was becoming a much easier task now.

Then, the angel quickly but quietly padded across the floor and into the bathroom where Dean Winchester was now showering.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393 21 19
Sam and Dean run a bakery. They got the shop from Bobby since their parents before a house fire killed Mary and John. They were raised by Bobby, and...
2.8K 154 14
14 year old Castiel Novak was always different. And he payed for it. The bullying seemed endless. Until one day when someone sticks up for him. The n...
17K 434 24
After they got there mom back, they come back from a hunt. Sam and Mary leave the bunker. Leaving Cas and Dean at the bunker alone. Feeling fly aroun...
17.9K 1K 20
A Destiel Story Now that things have calmed down, and there isn't an apocalypse hanging over their heads, Castiel has decided to learn more about hum...