Bait // Thiam

By thiamsbeta

"What's the worst thing you've ever done?" I asked him. "I fell in love with you!" And with those couple of... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
**Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Epilogue
Thank you
New book!

Chapter 59

2.4K 82 37
By thiamsbeta

Liam's POV:
I woke up slowly, listening to the birds outside as they began to chirp and sing as the sun started to rise. I stretched out my legs and opened my eyes up slowly, looking up at Theo. I ran my hand along his face, getting to his jawline and stopping. I ran my finger along his jaw and then down to neck, stopping at his chest. I rested my head on my hand and closed my eyes again, listening to his heart beating.

I tried to go back to sleep, but before I could fall back asleep I heard something bang outside. It's 6:00 and I know everyone went to bed after Theo and I, so I don't really expect anyone to be awake yet. Unless there's a raccoon or something outside, my other guess is that the hunters have followed us out here. I mean, it does make sense.

I carefully got out of bed, trying my best not to move Theo or wake him. I walked over to the door and slowly unzipped it, looking outside before I went out there. I instantly felt a weight lifted off my shoulders, when I saw who it was making the noise.

"Good one." I laughed, steeping out of the tent and walking towards her.

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you up. I forgot where I put the pans and accidentally knocked a couple over." She laughed, pulling the towel over her waist. "The river is super nice, by the way. Theo was telling me about it last night."

"What are you up at this time in the morning, Alli?" I asked her, confused as to how she can even be awake. "You went to be after Theo and I and we both fell asleep around 12:30. What's going on?"

"Nothing, I just don't normally sleep that much. And it was getting too hot with all of us in there, so I decided to go for a swim." She smiled, looking down over by the river.

I looked at her concerned, because she was telling me the truth but not all of it. I want her to be honest with me, but I don't want to have to force her or have to ask her to. I want her to do it at her own will, and if she doesn't want to, that's fine as well. I'm not going to make her tell me the truth, but I do want her to know that I'm here for her.

"Alright well if there's anything else bothering you, I'm here for you." I told, placing my hand on her shoulder.

She looked down at me and smiled, nodding her head slowly. I looked back out at the river and took in everything around me. The sun was just rising over the tress, so it's reflection hit the water perfectly, really capturing the beauty of this place. When we arrived here yesterday, I didn't really get a chance to have a good look at everything, but now that I do, it looks incredible.

"Wanna help cook breakfast?" Allison asked me, holding out a frypan.

"Doesn't really look like I have a choice." I laughed, taking it out of her hands. "What are we making?"

"At first I was thinking pancakes, but we might have those tomorrow before we leave, so probably just bacon, toast and some baked beans." She told me, getting out everything as she listed it.

"Sounds good to me." I pouted out my lip, looking at everything. "I'll start the bacon?" I asked her, picking it up.

"Go for it." She smiled, opening up the baked beans.

I went over to the fire and put the frypan on it, greasing it up with cooking oil and placing the bacon carefully on it. I let one side cook for awhile and then flipped it over, doing the same for the other side. I put on some more bacon and waited for that to cook. I hear one of the tents behind me, so I turned around and saw Lydia opening the door.

I waved to her and gave her a small smile, looking back down at the bacon. Once it looked ready enough, I put it on the plate with the rest and gave it to Allison, so she can do whatever it is she wants to do.

"Morning, Lydia." I smiled, taking a piece of bacon.

"Morning." She squinted her eyes, her voice sounding raspy. "Was anyone else cold?"

"I had Theo and we had like three extra blankets. You need one?" I asked her, eating my piece of bacon.

"That would actually be amazing! I mean, I got that cold that I jumped into bed with Malia and cuddled up with her." She told me, leaving me shocked.

"I did not expect that. Malia letting someone into her bed?" I looked over at their tent and shook my head. "There is defiantly something wrong with her or something wrong with this place."

"I think it's because she misses Stiles." Allison joined into our conversation, shrugging her shoulders. "She's never been this far away from him for this long."

I nodded my head in agreement, kind of feeling bad for Malia. She has a good heart and a strange was of showing it, but she does care for everyone. Especially Stiles. She protect him like he's everything she has left.

"Complete change of subject, but I think we should go wake up the others so we can eat breakfast and start our day." I told them, putting the frypan on the bench, walking over to the tent.

I unzipped the door and went inside, watching over Theo as he laid there. I smiled and quietly sat down next to him, moving a piece of hair out of his face. I looked down at his lips and smirk, leaning down and placing a soft kiss on them.

I sat back up straight and waited for him to move or something, but he didn't even move a muscle. I leaned back down slowly, placing my lips on his, slowly moving them, waiting for him to wake up. When I felt his head move back, I opened my eyes and laughed.

"Morning sleepy head." I smiled, wiping my lips. "It's already 6:20, we need to start moving."

"I'm just so happy I chose a morning person to date." He looked over at me, rolling his eyes. "Can't we just stay in here forever? Just you and I? Away from everyone else and this cruel place we like to call Earth."

I looked down at him and smiled at the thought of that. As tempting as it is to say yes, I looked into his puppy dog eyes and shook my head, waiting as he rolled his eyes.

"Well since I can't have that, can I at least have another 5 minutes?" He asked me, rolling onto his stomach.

"Yeah sure, to get dressed." I looked at him, smiling as he death stared me. "Better get to do. I'm counting."

I laughed and walked out of the tent, walking back over to Allison and the others. They'd already started to eat, because even though we've all just woken up, we're about to leave and start the hiking trail. On the car trip here we planned what we were gonna be doing today and tomorrow and todays our only full day here, so we've pretty much planned everything for today.

We're doing the hike trail to the jumping rocks so we can jump off them, then we'll probably chill at the river over there for a couple hours and have some lunch, then we're going kayaking and then later on tonight we're playing hide and seek and lighting some fireworks, so in order to fit all that in, we need to start it pretty early.

"There he is, what a sleepy head." Malia pointed over to the tent, laughing.

"Rise and shine sleepy head." Lydia joined in with Malia, laughing as Theo sarcastically rolled his eyes.

"It's like not 7 yet, so settle down. I was up most the night anyways, our mattress is like a freaking rock." He told me, stretching as he grabbed his plate.

"So, you ready for today?" I looked over at Allison, smiling.

"Why are you just asking me?" She laughed, putting her plate on the ground in front of her.

"Because you know, you're human and all. I'm not asking Lydia that question because yesterday all she was doing was complaining about this, but I didn't hear any complaints come from you." I smirked, making sure she knew I was being a smartass.

"That's cute Liam. Thinking because you're a werewolf you're faster and stronger than me. We'll just have to see who makes it to the top first." She fired back at me, winking as she stood up.

I looked over at Theo and shrugged, knowing that I was gonna lose against her. Allison might only be a human, but she'll similar to Stiles. Her brain makes up for it. She's not Lydia, super smart and can solve almost any maths equation, but she's smart in another way. A tactical way. Her and Stiles normally come up with that plans because they're helpful like that, but Allison is also good to fight with.

She has speed, but not like us, but she still has it. She can also shoot an arrow pretty god damn accurate. All I can say is, when she has a target, she doesn't miss it.

And with everything that's going on, we need people like her on our side. People who would fight and die for us.

————————-
Filler.
Also sorry for being so inactive, I've been really sick and pretty much I've been in bed all day and sleeping pretty much 18 hours a day, but I'm better now. Hope youse have a good day! Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

766K 11.8K 94
i wrote this back in 2017. pls ignore any mistakes i was young.
125K 3.9K 22
"And while they're busy wrapping a whip around your neck or shooting a hole in your head, i'll be running the other direction!" Thiam !! Fanfiction M...
2.4K 70 34
Between love and loss, forgetting and remembering, will this young couple survive what's to come? Will something happen to make Erza fall for another...
58.8K 2.4K 30
❛ tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚. ❜