Bait // Thiam

By thiamsbeta

"What's the worst thing you've ever done?" I asked him. "I fell in love with you!" And with those couple of... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
**Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Epilogue
Thank you
New book!

Chapter 56

2.6K 91 97
By thiamsbeta

One thing I didn't realise about this camping trip, is how far away it is. Not only did we have to skip first period of school to get Theo's stuff, we had to skip the whole day just to get here before dark. It's a good 10 and a half hours away and that's not including gas stops.

The goods new is, we've been driving for two hours, so there's only like another 9 till we're there. The drive so far hasn't been too bad, but barely anyone has said a word. Everyone seems so tense, just like whenever a new threat comes along. I want to somehow break the tense, awkward silence but I don't know how to. I don't want to say the wrong thing and piss everyone off, but then yet again. What is the right thing to say?

"Did Theo show you guys the picture of where we're going?" I spoke up, talking to no one in particular.

"He showed me before we got in the car, looks absolutely beautiful." Allison responded, smiling in the rear-view mirror.

"Nope." Malia sighed, looking out the window.

"I looked it up as soon as you told me where we were going. Looks really nice." Lydia told me, shaking her head at Malia.

"Okay, what's gotten into everyone?" Theo asked, rolling his eyes. "We're going camping to get away from... all this. Can't we just forget about everything for three days and just enjoy ourselves? I mean, that's the whole point of this."

I could tell Theo was getting pissed at everyone, but he did make a good point. We did plan this camping trip so we could get away from the tension, but we seem to be bringing it with us. And if it's just going to follow us, we might as well just go back home and stay there.

"Theo's right. We need to just let go of everything. I mean, it's for three days. Three days of not having to worry about a single thing. If you ask me, that sounds pretty perfect." Allison looked at Malia, raising her eyebrows.

"I guess so." Malia looked at her, shrugging her shoulders. "Well I mean, the best way to relax is listening to music. Who's phone am I putting on?"

I looked at Lydia as she quickly raised her phone, placing it into Malia's hand. I laughed and waited to hear what song was going to be on first. I looked at Lydia and smiled, surprised that she's even heard this song. I looked at Theo and smiled, remembering the first day we ever really hung out.

The day we officially became friends. When I helped him at the café, then we went to the beach, I then found out his dad kicked him out and then I offered to let him stay at mine. The day we also heard this in the car and I've never related to a song more than this one. It's our favourite song and whenever it's on, I normally just remember everything about that day. The day I met the person I truly love.

Before I met Theo, whenever I listened to this song I would always think about Hayden. Even though we weren't friends, I always saw us as more than friends. Obviously that was before I realised I was gay. Now it just reminds me of him and how much he means to me. How much I love him. I looked as his hair covered parts of his face, tempted to push them back behind his ears.

"What the hell were we? Tell me we weren't just friends." I started singing, tapping my foot to the beat of the music. "You have pretty good music taste so far."

"I know right." Lydia smirked, humming to the song.

"Well I've never heard this song." Malia added, turning around to face us. "But it's actually really good."

I smiled at her and nodded, thankful that for once she's actually being positive. I've known Malia for awhile now and she is a happy person, but she also never really looks on the bright side. She always sort of looks at the bad things in life.

Like for instance when we're trying to save someone, she'll always agree with Stiles or Stiles will agree with her, because they think alike. There first answers are either torture, kill or let someone else deal with them. It's never anything like; save them, help them, get someone else to help them out, talk to them, see if their ok. Never anything like that.

So to see Malia like this, it's different. But defiantly a good different, the sort of different I could get use to.

I looked down at my phone, checking for any new updates, but thankful I found none. We've been in the car for about six hours now, so realistically we don't have that much longer to go. We've been listening to music for hours and been doing car pool karaoke, which has been a great way to sort of let loose and just enjoy ourselves. Theo feel asleep on my shoulder about an hour ago and he's still sleeping, so I haven't really had anyone to talk to, but it's fine because I get a great view of him.

"When the sun shines, we shine together. Told you I'll be here forever, said I'll always be your friend, took an oath that I'm a stick it out till the end. Now that it's raining more than ever, know that we still have each other. You can stand under my umbrella." Everyone sang at the same time, keeping in tune with the music.

I looked down at Theo as I felt his head slightly move, and saw that his eyes were know open. I smiled with half a corner of my face and brushed the hair out of his eyes, kissing the top of his forehead.

"Did Rih Rih awaken you?" I asked him, only to receive a small laugh.

"No, your horrible singing did." He croaked out, stretching out his arms and sitting back up straight.

If one things for sure, it's that Theo looks hot as fuck when he wakes up and I don't think anyone is able to deny that. In response to his reply, I just placed my hand on my chest and looked shocked.

"I do not sound horrible." I told him, acting hurt.

"You actually do sounds pretty shit. Almost like a dying cat or dog." Malia informed me, shrugging her shoulders as if she didn't just insult me.

"Well thanks for the support, Mal." I nodded, getting slightly offended but also not really caring.

"Don't worry, hun. I thought you were amazing." Allison told me, making me smile.

I looked at both Malia and Theo and stuck my tongue out, acting like a complete three year old. I took a deep breath in and got ready to sing the chorus again, making sure to show off my angelic like voice.

"When the sun sh-" I began to sing, but as soon as I started to sing the music got interrupted by Allison's phone ringing.

"Hey, Scott." She picked up the phone, ruining my jam.

"See, even Scott doesn't like your singing." Theo whispered, nudging my shoulder.

"That's an extremely true statement Theo, but that's not why I called." He stated, making everyone laugh. "We think we've found something, but we're still not positive it's the hunters. Last week a new family came to town, Derek knows them and they're all werewolves. Well, last night they all went missing and Nolan thinks it was them because he noticed stuff that they use to do. Like gas around the back door, just in case one of them tried to escape, the whole house would burn to ashes."

"What? Are you serious, Scott we can't leave you their alone. We're coming back now." Allison told him, slamming the breaks on and pulling onto the side of the road.

"No, no Alli you need to keep going. I don't want you here for this, I don't want you getting hurt." He told her, making me feel like I needed to protect her for him.

"I can protect myself." She told him, sounding offended.

"And I know you can, but I don't want you to be here and risk getting hurt. If you got hurt, Allison... I would never be able to forgive myself." He whispered, sounding more scared than protective.

Allison shook her head and looked down at her phone like she was hoping Scott would be able to see her. I looked into the mirror and saw her eyes filled up with tears. I don't blame her for wanting to cry, because I would as well if that was me in her situation. And I hope she does cry, because she shouldn't bottle up her emotions. It's what makes us dangerous.

"Ok. I'll keep going for you. But if something happens, and I mean anything at all, ring me or text me. You shouldn't have to do this without us there." She told him, blinking out her tears.

She hung up the phone and the music continued to play, but this time it wasn't the same. No one was singing or dancing or even enjoying themselves. We're all just tense and thinking the same thing. Should we go back and fight and keep going and listen to Scott. Judging by the look on Allison's face though, I'm guessing we're still going. Even if we don't want to.

"I really don't have a good feeling about this." She told us, shaking her head as she continued to drive.

I looked at Lydia to try and see if she could sense anything, but she just looked at me and shook her head, leaving me questioning if this trip was even a good idea.

———————————-
So somehow I've broken my wrist and I wanna cry whenever I do something. I've never realised how much I need my wrist to do pretty much everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 70 34
Between love and loss, forgetting and remembering, will this young couple survive what's to come? Will something happen to make Erza fall for another...
17K 307 13
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐จ ๐ซ๐š๐ž๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐š๐œ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ, ๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š. [๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง...
766K 11.8K 94
i wrote this back in 2017. pls ignore any mistakes i was young.
115K 5.9K 45
"After the first time we had spoken, I'd knew he would be the cause of my downfall, and I was okay with that." ...