Nightmares - Seduce Me Otome'...

נכתב על ידי ppanimate

Sarah Anderson is a young, joyful person. She's kind and hardworking, loyal to her friends, and socially awkw... עוד

Chapter 1: Lost cause
Chapter 2: Insecurities
Chapter 3: Drowning in myself
Chapter 4: Now or Never
Chapter 5: Confessions
Chapter 6: Make you mine
Chapter 7: Designed to be alone?
Chapter 8: Lucky
Chapter 9: Morning Snack
Chapter 10: Another bad dream?
Chapter 11: Anticipation
Chapter 12: Yours
Chapter 13: Die Trying
Chapter 14: Escape
Chapter 15: I'll seduce you
Chapter 16: Not fair
Chapter 17: An unexpected union
Chapter 18: Warm welcome
Chapter 19: Strange request
Chapter 20: Meeting Royalty
Chapter 21: Scent
Chapter 22: Strong words
Chapter 23: Drink me
Chapter 24: The end?
Chapter 25: Hope
Chapter 26: Guilt
Author's Note
Chapter 27: Feelings
Chapter 28: Friendly advise
Chapter 29: In a heartbeat
Chapter 30: Hastiness
Chapter 31: Hold your horses
Chapter 32: Trouble never comes alone
Author's Note 2
Chapter 33: New perspective
Chapter 34: Wolf in sheep's clothing
Chapter 35: Forgotten promises are like silent lyrics
Chapter 36: Deceit
Chapter 37: Whisper sweet nothings in my ear
Chapter 38: End of line (part. 1)
Author's Note 3
Chapter 38: End of line (part. 2)
Chapter 38: End of line (part. 3)
(Final) Chapter 40: New beginnings
Bonus _ 1 _ 0
Bonus _ 1 _ 1
Bonus _ 1 _ 2
Bonus _ 1 _ 3
Bonus _ 1 _4
Bonus _ 1 _ 5
Bonus _ 1 _ 6

Chapter 39: Ascent

114 3 4
נכתב על ידי ppanimate

Diana, the Void.

Through the dense, white smoke, came out a form of a cloaked man, apparently young and strong, with a tailored golden cross that held all the fabric together in the middle of his chest, and a pair-set of the most magnificent, white wings. They were feathery; swan feathers, layer upon layer upon layer, silky smooth and white as snow.

"Ezaeur. Daemon quod Lamia."

(Ezaeur. Lilith Demon)

The words rolled slowly and sluggishly out of his mouth in a queasy timbre of warmth, the melodic sounds distinctly foreign. Despite that, when he spoke, his words were crystal clear.

"Raphael. Ad tertium archangeli ipsius auctoritate confirmat Angelici Concilium."

(Rafael. The third archangel of the Angelic Council)

At the sound of his name, the Angel stepped forward and pushed the hood back, revealing and confirming his identity. Pitch-black hair flowed down, cascading down and adorning his delicate features like midnight waves on a sandy beach. His skin was almost metallic, bronze perhaps and he was surprisingly tall, 6 feet 2.75 inches tall approximately. His round eyes were like fire, his irises composed of a mix of bright, hot colors - red, orange, and yellow - that flickered and sparked in constant, intense waves. There was also a smirk plastered from ear to ear across Raphael's cheeks.

"Quid emin habes, et Daemon habes?"

(What have you, demon, seeking me?)

Mindset, Diana ambled toward the angelical figure. Feathers gently brushed against her sleek, glossy skin; she felt every nerve in her body heat up almost uncontrollably, making her grit her teeth and dig her nails further into the palm of her already clenched hand.

"Autem cupimus nos ad eum lapidem statuit fatum."

(I wish to set a stone destiny.)

"Tu iam in tenues glaciem Daemon."

(You're already on thin ice, demon)

Diana stopped at the immediate threat. His ruthless words made her realize that every move that she has taken until that very moment, has been watched from a high level, quite awhile. So, she had to be careful and think twice about how to approach this matter.

"Ita scio, sed vere postulo vestri auxilium."

(Yes, I know, but I really need your assistance)

"Cudere emin sorte monem quidni?"

(Care for an explanation as to why?)

"Quia, hoc humanae vitae, quae numquam finita debet hic."

(Because, this human life, should never have ended here.)

"Verum dicis, sed hoc te scire pretium postulas?"

(You speak the truth, but are you aware of the price?)

Diana considered his words, wondering how far she was willing to go to save a single human life. One's life was sacred; to be lived at its full potential. To be lived in secret and, at the same time, shared with the people that encircles it. But, in order to save one life, to what extent must we sacrifice another? Must that life be seen as above all the rest? It shouldn't, right? No. Exceptions must be made. This one was more significant than the other meant to be a trade. She stared right into the depths of the angel's eyes determined to go through with it, even if she had to put her own life on the line in case she was not successful.

"In animam pro anima."

(A life for a life.)

The mood suddenly shifted to a darker one, drawing out such powerful tastes of malicious intent that, those involved, were left with bittersweet emotions. Diana did not expect to be affected by it; there was a lot of training behind it.

"Vos scitis quod factum praecepta. Si tibi deficere, nos faxo collecta tua."

(You know the rules. If you fail, we'll collect yours)

"Ne necesse est admonere me. Accipere ego auctorem de actionis meis."

(Don't need to remind me. I'll take responsibility for my actions)

Her voice echoed through the void. She sounded almost ethereal and the power behind her voice could drown anyone's senses, making their muscle and nerves most likely shudder. It was as if she were no longer a simple demon, but a goddess.

"Baptismus non potest remitti sine purus."

(Baptisms can't be done without a purification)

"Fac quod tibi necessarium est hoc facere."

(Do what you need to do.)

"..."

"Loqui fatum."

(Destine sealed.)

As fast as it appeared, the white mist from before resurfaced and engulfed the winged man like a thick, impenetrable veil, leaving Diana to contemplate the Demon Lord's throne room and be reunited with Damien, Erik and Saero once again.

The Angel walked across the room and approached the single incubus holding onto the human's body, the demon had his forehead lovingly resting onto hers, whispering a few words while with his eyes close and a smile pastered on his lips. That view seemingly caught the celestial being off guard but, nevertheless, didn't make him flinch or express any kind of empathy in his features. He crunched down next to them and whispered in a low tone, "You are human. You don't belong in this world of darkness." placing his hand on the girl's head."May your sins be cleansed for all eternity and may the gates of heaven be open to you once more." Then, his index finger pressed lightly on the area between Sarah's eyebrows. He closed his eyes and murmured something under his breath. Soon, a warm white light outburst from the tip of his finger, being absorbed onto her forehead moments later. As it happened, all of Sarah's injuries seemed healed, however, her body remained pale and flaccid, her lips purplish-blue, and her hair. She didn't wake up."It is done," The angel promptly addressed the female demon, who slowly turned around acknowledging his words; she watched the man slipping one hand under Sarah's neck and behind her knees' joints, lifting her up bridal-style and thus, removing her from Erik's arms. In the center of the room, he chanted a few words in Latin. "O Tenebris portas aperiat nobis largiatur exitum desiderium." A sturdy, powerful aura in a mix of gold and silver colors surrounded his frame; a large circle began to shape in the space behind him, spreading out and forming a large void in the air. When it stopped moving and swirling around, a burst of bright light beaconed the room, but died down as fast, revealing a portal of some sort. Before merging inside, he paused and addressed the group."Breaking a stone destiny is nearly impossible after being set out. So, keep with your end of your bargain. We've kept ours."

"You have my word, Archangel." She said with a grin that summoned the dimple below one eye.

He gave the succubus a slight nod and, without another word, he left. The portal closed behind him, shortly after.

"Until we meet again, my dear." She barely whispered the thought, her eyes glowing with warm tears of relief.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Author's note: Jesus Christ! All that Latin had given me an headache! I'm just gonna lay down for a sec...

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.2K 156 19
Casandra--scion of Abaddon, reaper angel, professional pen-pusher--gets her chance to live life outside the Dream. Solomon Maria, nepo baby, has prob...
189K 5.9K 65
◆ COMPLETED BOOK 2 is SWEET DOMINANCE In a world when the incubi are considered the master, the succubi are the submissive. The incubi are the do...
2.9K 60 19
After beating Malix, the five incubi brother's decide to stay with Jasmine Anderson as summer slowly comes around for her, but then while she does wh...
217 12 30
(REPUBLISHED) "Love isn't something you find, Love is something that finds you."- Loretta Young °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° Zecara...