Independent || 정국

By desmadres

"she doesn't take shit from anyone." i explained. "she's so independent." [ short chapters; #10 in the red bu... More

independent
+ uno
+ due
+ tre
+ quattro
+ cinque
+ sei
+ sette
+ otto
+ nove
+ dieci
+ eleven
+ twelve
+ thirteen
+ fourteen
+ fifteen
+ sixteen
+ seventeen
+ eighteen
+ nineteen
+ twenty
+ twenty one
+ twenty two
+ twenty three
+ twenty four
+ twenty five
+ twenty six
+ twenty seven
+ twenty eight
+ twenty nine
+ thirty
+ thirty one
+ thirty two
+ thirty three
+ thirty four
+ thirty five
+ thirty six
+ thirty seven
+ thirty eight
+ thirty nine
+ forty
+ forty two
+ forty three
+ forty four
+ forty five
+ forty six
+ forty seven
+ forty eight
+ forty nine
.fifty.
epilogue

+ forty one

1.4K 58 7
By desmadres

+ forty one

"you must have meant them." i insisted, my head shaking and refusing to believe his words. "you sounded like you were pretty convinced about what you were saying that day."

jungkook let out a sigh. "i just wasn't ready to admit that i liked you." he said, as though things could be so simple.

"and you couldn't have just said that?" i wondered, eyes widening at the thought that things could have been so much more different between us. if he wanted space to figure out his feelings, i could have given him that space.

but everything took a turn when he said those things, thinking i would never hear about it.

"okay." he agreed with me. "i was wrong for what i said."

-

just a few more updates until this story is over for good. then we can all jump into my new bts series. the weekday series. and then i kind of have another one thought out and planned. but i don't know when i will start it.

so please stay tuned for it and keep an eye out. im going to post as many chapters for this as i can because i have to get ready to go to the park soon.

thank you all again for the support.

it means the entire world to me.

-clary

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 161 22
she wasn't prepared for the end. and with everything they went through. she was just avoiding time.
33.2K 462 16
Taekook, YoonMin and NamJin One shots. BxB If you're not comfortable with this kind of stories. Feel free to leave.
32.7K 1.8K 17
"After I am done with you, you won't even be capable of thinking of anything or anyone else but me" THIS BOOK CONTAINS EXTREMELY TRIGGERING CONTENT...
114K 2.1K 39
"You're mine, I don't care what any idols or companies say... you're my girl, You got that..?!"