Sold To The Gangleader

By Aliyamz

Eight Years Ago "Mom.." I say with a small smile on my face. My sister had passed her first music lesson and... More

Prologue
Characters Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Q&A
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Cast for Matt, Jack, Luca
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89

Chapter 45

74.5K 2.8K 1.8K
By Aliyamz

Layla's POV

"Your boobs have gone bigger."

I almost choke on my chocolate stars, as my eyes snap up to Heidi's, in disgust. "Excuse me?"

Her blonde hair is tied in a low pony, at the back, with a few strands let out on her face, a pair of sunglasses pushed up her hair.

She's wearing a white crop top that's tight, and stops just below her chest, with some navy shorts that's down to her mid-thigh.

Right now I was sat on her bed, because of the 'favour' I owe her.

She simply smiles at me, before her eyes drift down to my chest, and immediately I put my hand over them, glaring at her, my cheeks tinting red.

She let's out a laugh. "C'mon Layla, we're both sisters, we can talk about this." she muses.

"No!" I exclaim, shuffling away from her.

"You're like a... size D right? Pretty big for someone the size of you." she smirks.

"They are not big." I bite back, glaring at her. My boobs are not big!

She raises an eyebrow. "Wow." She laughs again.

"I'm sorry, I realise now I wasn't there for you to teach you the trends and stuff, but it's never too late." she smirks and I frown. "Big boobs are so in right now." She says as if I'm a little kid.

"I-..look can you just tell me the favour you want?" I fluster, as I shove some more chocolates in my mouth.

She laughs again. "You really do act like a small child sometimes."

I grit my teeth, before swinging my legs off the bed.

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry, lets talk about something else." She quickly says with a laugh and I stop moving, glancing at her.

"Fine." I swing my legs back on her bed, facing her again.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask as I begin to eat again.

"A lot of things " she grins.

"Okay.. like what?"

"Like...why were you screaming last night?" She asks, and I practically choke again, my eyes snapping up to hers.

They no longer held the playfulness but rather confusion, sympathy and suspicion.

"It's not what you're thinking." I quickly say.

She cocks a brow, before tilting her head, her frown unmoving.

"Layla, you know you can tell me anything." her voice changes to a much sadder tone.

I pop a few stars in my mouth shaking my head. "I swear we didn't do anything like that, it was just--"

"--he raped you didn't he?" She cuts me off and I practically choke on the stars. Again.

"What?" I ask, in bewilderment, my eyes widening slightly.

What the actual hell!

She lets out a sigh, shaking her head, her eyes drifting down.

"I heard you crying for help, Layls.." she says softly and my mouth hangs open as she continues her speech.

"I wanted to help you, I swear I did, but. ." she lets out another sigh, shaking her head.

"I guess I was just.." she bites her lip, shaking her head, again.

"I don't really have an excuse. I'm sorry, Layla. I guess I was just slightly afraid of what might've happened to you afterwards."

"Um, no, Heidi, it's nothing like that, we were just--"

"Oh, c'mon Layla." She throws her hands up in exasperation.

"I know everything. I can see it in your eyes too, they're just so..." she looks into my eyes, deeply making me shuffle uncomfortably.

"So, empty." She places her hand on my thigh. "So hollow and--"

Okay, I'm done.

"Stop this. I told you it was nothing like that." I snap glaring at her.

She sighs again. "You're in denial." She shakes her head.

"Layla. I know how he treats you behind closed doors, I know his niceness in front of us is just an act, because he knows if he treats you horribly in front of us, it might make us feel bad and--"

The disgust and anger was rising through me at every word that spills from her mouth and I clench my hands, before cutting her off.

"Heidi, I'm just gonna say it. Shut your fucking mouth before I--"

Her loud over exaggerated sigh, cuts me off. "I will make you a deal, Layls." she completely ignores my words, patting my thigh.

I grit my teeth. "No, just tell me the favour you want, Heidi. I'm getting sick of--"

"I will take the wrath." she cuts me off, bluntly.

I blink up at her, trying to understand her words. "What?"

She runs her tongue along her bottom lip. "You know what..." she states, pursing her lips.

"Um. No. I really don't." I roll my eyes, sneering at her as I continue to pop the chocolates in my mouth.

"Like..how do I say this.." she crosses her arms, her eyes closing.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is... That I want to help you. I can't accept him raping you like that. You're my little sister.." she begins to play with the strands on her face.

"But by that. You need to help me to help you. You can steer him towards me and I can talk to him.." she says and I try not to gag.

Her desperation is too obvious.

"I won't consider it rape when he wants to do it with me, I'll accept it because I can handle it, I'll be ready for him anytime. I know how he's like, I've known him for years..." her eyes open then meeting my disgusted face.

"You're fucking disgusting, Heidi." I sneer at her, crawling off her bed and making my way to the door.

"Layla, wait!" She calls after me and I turn to her with a glare.

"I just want you to be safe. He's going to destroy you Layla--"

"HE DIDN'T RAPE ME HEIDI!" I practically scream, and she jumps slightly, remaining quiet, as we both stare at each other.

A minute later she lets out a sigh, smiling again.

Finally she understands.

"How long has he kept that up?"

I clench my jaw, balling my fists.

Disgusting, absolutely disgusting.

"Layla?" She questions, and I look up at her, a headache already forming.

You know what. I'm just going to play along.

"Yes?" I look back up at her, with a smile.

Her frown deepens. "Let me help you..?"

I scoff. "No thank you,"

She blinks a few times, looking dumbfounded. "You want to be raped again?" She asks after a moment.

And I can't help my face twist back into disgust, but then I smile at her.

"I wouldn't call it that." I give her a wink and her eyes widen, before gleaming in disgust.

"You were screaming for help, what do you mean by that?" Her mouth parts into a frown.

I open my mouth to say something but quickly clamp it shut, realising how dirty I actually sounded. Oh my god Ew. I can't believe I actually did that.

I turn around quickly opening the door.

She can forget about the favour.

"Wait-" she calls but I slam the door shut, I turn around with a big scowl but immediately stop when I see a tall figure towering above me. I look up with a gulp, meeting Killian's smug gaze.

Shit, did he hear all that?!

"Um..Hi, I was just, I was just gonna.." I look down at my chocolate stars.

"Did you want some? I still have lots left and..." I trail off when he takes a step closer to me, his smirk widening.

I quickly shake my head, looking down. "I didn't mean to, I'm really sorry, I just didn't like it when she-she kept saying you did that, b-but she wouldn't stop, and-and--"

"What are you talking about?"

I snap my head back up to his, furrowing my brows, as his face shows confusion as he stares at me intently.

"You look like you've seen a ghost." he then chuckles, placing a hand on shoulder. "Did I scare you?" He smirks.

"U-Um. Yeah.." I nod with a frown, before lifting my chocolates up to him.

He smirks, poking my cheek, before his hand dives into my packet taking a handful and my eyes widen.

"HEY!" I practically scream, as he starts shoving them in his mouth.

"You get to have only three, put them back, now!" I reach up to his hand and he laughs through the chocolate.

"This is nothing." he pops more in his mouth.

I look down at my pack and see three remaining and my lips quiver. "You took all of it."

"..Oh shit, are you still swinging?" He mumbles through the chocolate, as he stares down at me and I let out a growl, balling my fists up.

"Those. Were. Mine. It. Was. To. Make. Me. Feel. Better. And. You. Ate. It. All. You. Greedy. Fricking. Buffalo. I. Was. Just. Being. Nice. But. You. Know. What? You're. Just. A--" with every word, I gave him a punch, but he quickly grasps ahold of my hand before I can finish and lifts me up.

"I swear to god if you don't let me go now I will scream so loud I'll burst your stupid little--" his hand comes over, and clamps my mouth shut, before he continues to take me to my room.

"That fucking hurt you know that?" he growls in my ear, before kicking the door open and dropping me to the bed.

I glare at him. "You knew it was for me and I hardly ate any from it," I growl. "Every time! You take everything from me and--"

"Are you seriously taking it that deep? it's just chocolates!" He narrows his eyes as he begin to walk over to the bags at the back, before lifting one up, and walking over to me, dropping it next to me.

I look down and see several bags of sweets in them before looking back up. He cocks a brow at me, before crossing his arms.

"My favourite was the chocolate stars.."

~~~~~~'~'

Me and Killian were back on good terms and currently I was eating the skittles, giving him none.

He was back on the laptop, while I just stared at him, popping sweets in my mouth every now and then.

He had his legs crossed with the laptop on his lap, facing the right while I had my back against the headboard.

"What game are you playing?" I ask after a moment.

He doesn't respond and continues to tap away, his brows furrowed.

"Are you playing Babe Raiders?" I ask him and his head snaps towards me, his brows flying upwards.

"What the hell is that?" He mutters, before looking back at the screen and tapping again.

"I used to watch PopGirl when I was little, with Donald." I tell him, continuing to munch on the skittles.

He snorts. "When you were little?"

"Uh-huh." I nod, swallowing.

"It was a channel that had really cool shows, and I had lots of favourites on it, but Donald always wanted to watch TinyPop. It was kind of kiddish but I still liked that aswell, I always wondered why he didn't watch Kix."

He smirks in response. "Jack always watched PopGirl." he then let's out a chuckle.

"What really?" I laugh.

"I preferred Kix." He says as I crawl over to him, grinning wildly.

He looks at me, rolling his eyes.

"PopGirl had boyish shows too." I laugh. "But to be honest, Kix was really boring." At that he snorts.

I then curl my lip. "You know Kix took over PopGirl right? Like, PopGirl no longer exists." my voice turns bitter at the memory.

"They've turned it into Kix Plus One." I scowl.

"I remember me and Donald having a huge fight when he found out PopGirl was gone and started making fun of it, I got so mad I didn't speak to him for an hour, instead I spent it crying, because the series of the shows were my life and they just ended just like that." I shake my head, scowling still.

"But you know what?" I look up at him, catching his eyes, his stupid smirk etched on his lips and I roll my eyes.

"I found Disney channel." I smile. "I still really missed PopGirl."

Killian begins to type something then let's out a snort. "You call this good?" He turns the laptop to me and my eyes widen when I see an episode of LIFE WITH DEREK.

"Oh my god that was my absolute favourite!" I squeal, jumping on his lap, and bringing the laptop closer to me.

"By the way, you know when I said Babe Raider?" I ask and he hums in response.

"There's this kind of dirty episode where Sam and Derek play the game and.." I trail off and turn slightly, whispering in his ear. "The girl player takes her top off in the last level." I giggle and he laughs too.

"But they don't show it to us, Casey got a little angry when they were playing because Sam is her kind-of boyfriend and Derek is her stepbrother." I finish, and he hums in response, his hands finding it's way to my hair.

"Let's watch some episodes together." I say, before I lean forward and click on the playlist.

He chuckles, his arms then wrapping around me.

"Alright just a few then I have to get back to work." he says and I smile, nodding my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Killian went back to work after a few episodes and I'm on my second pack of sweets which are MnMs crispy.

And I also continued to stare at him.

"FUCK!" He suddenly yells causing me to jump, a few sweets falling out of my pack.

Killian glances at me with a wide grin, chuckling when he sees how he scared the shit out me.

I smile, before picking up the sweets. "Did you win the game?"

He laughs again. "Could say that." he then flips his phone out dialling someone's number before beginning to speak in Italian.

I crawl over to the laptop, looking over it. There was a tab that said, Access Accepted, with a series of codes around.

I pat his leg, with a smile. "Congratulations." I say, before crawling back to my spot.

Whatever it is, that is.

He hangs up, letting out a breath, before running his hand through his hair. "Alright." he turns to me, our eyes connecting as I pop a few more sweets in my mouth.

"I think that's enough." he moves over to me, taking the pack off me.

I shrug, licking my lips. "I feel kind of sick anyway." I place my hand on my stomach and he rolls his eyes, chucking the sweets onto the bedside table, before falling belly-flat onto the bed.

"I want to do something." I stare down at him.

He pushes his face from the bed and looks up at me, a smirk finding its way to his lips as he stares at my mouth.

"Maybe you should start off by brushing your blue teeth." he chuckles.

I grab the small mirror from the table and look and see my teeth and lips bright blue from the MnMs.

"Looks kind of cool, get the London look." I flash my teeth to him, laughing as I reference that lipstick advert.

He rolls his eyes. "Of course you'd think that." he snorts, before rolling himself on to his back, crossing his arms at the back of his head.

I roll my eyes, before standing off the bed. "I want to go somewhere." I say after a while.

He lets out a groan. "I'm knackered already, love." his hands comes over and rubs over his face.

"Please, let's go town, I really need to buy some clothes and stuff." I sit on the floor and lean my chin again the bed, pouting my blue lips at him.

"Plus I want to see what sort of stuff America has."

He stares at me for a moment before groaning. "Give me ten minutes." he rolls onto his belly again.

"Thank you, best friend!" I grin and he lets out a grunt.

"I'm not your best friend." he mutters.

He is.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1K 38
Your suicide? Oh please, daddy. That didn't change me. I'm only trying to please you, trying to be perfect. And trust me, I've achieved perfection. I...
32 11 12
I picked up my phone and sat down on the edge of the bathtub before opening my messages. A single-lined text filled my vision. My heart lurched in my...
28K 2K 22
{Completed - #12 highest} I was walking on a path all alone at midnight. I was just wondering around, until I saw a guy in a hoodie. He was beating t...
460K 12.3K 44
Layla Campbell • four years after her boyfriend dies she's left to raise her three year old by herself. Her job allows her to provide everything nece...