The Seven and The Hidden Child

Bởi emmajson

Book one of six in "The Seven" series (maybe) Currently updated according to schedule again. I have limited c... Xem Thêm

The Seven and The Hidden Child
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Illegals
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 29

1.1K 44 7
Bởi emmajson

"Maya?" Blaise whispered, barely daring to believe it.

The room was in complete silence for a moment. "Plot twist!" Ginny suddenly exclaimed, barreling onto her feet.

Hermione looked up at Blaise. His eyes were starting to water. She began taking shaky breaths before sprinting out of the room. Ginny gave an exasperated sigh, mumbled something about 'too much family drama', and left after her.

"Wow. I-It was Granger," Draco gaped.

"Zabini," Blaise corrected in a whisper.

"Are you going to stand there like idiots or are you doing to chase after her?" Hannah asked, rising to her feet.

"But I told you that you could come to Hogsmeade with us," Blaiee protested. He secretly wanted to be sure she was happy before he was.

"Forget about Hogsmeade. Go get your sister," Hannah cried swatting him out.

"Right, um yeah," Blaise stuttered.

"Your an idiot," Hannah huffed pushing him out of the room.

Draco followed quickly, trusting the Hufflepuff to not blow up their sleeping quarters. They Slytherins raced down the halls, looking in every classroom they could. They were about to head to the Astronomy Tower when Blaise stopped.

"Wait, who would she trust the most?"

"Weaslette," Draco answered.

"And after her?"

"Her brother," Draco said as it clicked.

They stopped climbing the stairs and turned around, heading back down. Blaise ignored the stairs as he all bit sprinted down the halls. He burst into the Hospital Wing, panting, and Draco tailing behind.

"Oh, uh hi?" Hunter asked, shutting the door to his office with his foot.

"Where's Maya?" Blaise asked desperately.

"I don't know," Hunter shrugged.

"Mate, you're the one person this girl would run to. Where are you hiding her?" Draco demands, getting into an argument with the older boy.

'Are you okay?' Blaise asked, ignoring the two in front of him. 

'How did — this — Why — care?' He heard. Blaise chuckled slightly. She hadn't quite figured out how to do the mind thing.

'So you haven't figured out how to do this yet? I can help you if you want. And I care because I didn't think I was ever getting you back until less than a week before school started. I was able to hope again.' He replied. He knew he was milking it slightly, but he wanted to see his sister badly.

'I just — confused — think' Was the reply.

"I haven't seen her since before school started!" Hunter exclaimed throwing his hand in the air.

'I'm not even going to pretend to know what your saying. Can I just verbally talk to you for just five minutes at least? Draco's trying to convince this Hunter bloke to let me in. You have to admire his dedication. He's saying he hasn't seen you since before school started, but you did fall unconscious for three days, so I know he's lying.'

'I know Hunter — great. He — brother.:

'I know he is. He seems really nice. I'm hoping he doesn't kill me. Can I please just talk to you? Five minutes, I promise.' Blaise pleaded.

'Ginny stays.' Hermione bargained.

'Deal.'  Blaise agreed.

A moment later Hermione yelled from the other side of the door. "Hunter, let Zabini in."

"You just blew your cover, sis, but sure." He replied before turning to Blaise with a glare, "Hurt her and I'll have you deader than Voldemort."

Blaise gulped but nodded. He slipped into the room and shut the door, seeing a small exchange between Hermione and Ginny. Hermione turned towards him.

"Hi," He breathed taking in every inch if her. She looked so much like him. Same skin, same hair, same eyes. Everything about her was better than he had imagined.

"Hi," She whispered back, seeming unsure.

Blaise noticed something flicker in her eyes. Before he could figure out what it was, she had flung herself at him. Blaise gripped back into a hug immediately. Ever since he saw the ring. he had wanted to hug her. Tears streamed from his eyes and fell into Hermione's curls.

"I'm sorry," She cried, "I'm sorry. I just ran out and — "

"Don't. Just don't. You're here now, and that's all I care about," He whispered.

Blaise only half noticed Ginny slip out of the room, but sent her a smile anyways. He felt a small patch of wetness deep through his shirt and only his chest. Hermione was silently crying.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Its just. So much has happened this year already. Its barely a week into school and everything is just . . . so stressful!" Hermione exclaimed, finally pulling away and hastily rubbing her tears.

"Tell you what, I'll tell you whatever you want to know if you tell me what's got you all worked up," Blaise bargained.

He knew it was a lot to ask for since she had just found out that he was her twin. But, Blaise wanted Hermione to know that she could trust him. He just hoped that she knew she could.

"Okay," Hermione agreed.

They sat down on Hunter's desk and stared at the door for a minute. "I'm part of a prophecy." Hermione spoke finally.

"What? Don't those kill people?" Blaise exclaimed whipping his head to face her.

"They can. I don't know what it is yet. According to what Neville told Ginny, there's a prophecy in that book. I have to read it and do whatever this prophecy needs me to," Hermione explained.

"So that's why you're all upset?"

"No. I just found out that my biological family are pureblooded Slytherins, no offense. Its just, I've always been the Gryffindor Mudblood and now I'm like a . . . like a — "

"Gryfferin Pure blood?" Blaise Suggested.

"Yes, exactly! Everything is changing. When the war ended we lost so many. I thought the craziness would finally end, that we could have some peace. And now its all starting up again. I wouldn't be surprised if we have some seven year long adventure or something!"

"Let's hope not," Blaise grimaced. He'd heard of everything Potter, Weasel, and Hermione had done. He was praying Hermione wouldn't have another seven year long adventure. Fourteen years would take a huge toll on her.

"So my questions. How?" She asked.

Blaise bit his lip. There were at least thirty witty remarks he could make right now. But no, he had to be serious now. This wasn't some joke. It was actually something important to him.

"When I was born, there was another. A girl. Mum didn't know she was having twins. At the time, Voldemort thought his reign would never end so he decided to create heirs. The next pureblooded girl that was birthed would carry as many heirs as Voldemort wanted. When you were born, mum didn't want to risk it. She sent you to live with another family. The Grangers."

"Then why wasn't any of the other pureblood girls used? There had to have been plenty who were already seventeen," Hermione countered.

"He wanted fresh blood. Someone he could raise himself to only practice dark magic and worship him. Then, since she'd be young still, he could use her body as many times as he needed before having her teach their children the same things he taught her."

"That's disgusting," Hermione grimaced.

"It is. You know Daphne Greengrass in our year? When she was born, Voldemort was going to use her. Her parents were smart, though, and created medical documents that said her reproductive system didn't work and never would. Pansy's dad had an affair with a muggle, so she was useless to him. He didn't want Millicent since their family was freshly pure. Astoria Greengrass came along a year later. Voldemort was going to take her from her parents a little after October 31st, but he was defeated."

Hermione just nodded. Blaise could tell she was hooked onto every word. Smiling slightly to himself, he continued.

"No one in my — our, I mean — family believed he was actually dead. Dad's dark mark would've faded, but it didn't. Mum and Aunt Cissy were the only ones who knew your true identity, but Voldemort found out. He erased all memory of who you were. Mum knew she had a daughter, but didn't know where she was or who she was living with. All we could do was wait," Blaise explained.

"Oh," Was all Hermione managed to say. "Just out of curiosity, how do you do the whole twin telepathy thing?" She asked after a awkward silence.

"Oh that? You just have to really want me to hear you. As long as you feel you're connected to me, you can do it."

'So like this?'

'Exactly like that.' Blaise replied with a visible grin.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

681 44 20
Hermione Granger returns to Hogwarts for her seventh year. As Head Girl alongside Draco Malfoy. A decision that has shocked both parties. Despite the...
29.6K 333 10
Hermoine has it all, an amazing husband, great kids, and a flourishing business. But what happens when she has no more excuses to not attend her fami...
491K 12.2K 42
It's been two years since the battle of Hogwarts and Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley have everything they ever wanted. Great friends, amazing boyf...
13.7K 377 77
Scared of losing her awaited relationship with Harry Potter, Arabella Nickoletti struggles in creating a place for Draco Malfoy in her life. But litt...