GAME OF SURVIVAL โ–น INFINITY W...

Por -sebstan

โ€ข ยฐ . * : .โ‹† ๐“–๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ด ๐™พ๐™ต ๐š‚๐š„๐š๐š…๐™ธ๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ป แตŽ โ›โ› ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—€๐–บ๐—†๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ... Mรกs

cast | avengers
cast | guardians
cast | solo heroes
cast | villain
soundtrack
introduction
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
teaser.
teaser (part two).
bonus | aesthetics
end of book one

nine.

9.7K 441 177
Por -sebstan

╔══════════════╗
𝑮𝑨𝑴𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑽𝑰𝑽𝑨𝑳
-𝒔𝒆𝒃𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏
╚══════════════╝

╔══════╗
nine.
halfway
╚══════╝

I DO WHATEVER IT TAKES,
CAUSE I LOVE HOW IT FEELS
WHEN I BREAK THE CHAINS.

          THANOS LOOKED WITH LOURING EYES AS THE REST OF THE GUARDIANS DUCKED. He squinted before bending down and hauling the Collector up by his jacket. The Collector grunted before he was harshly thrown into a display case, the latch locking on the outside.

Without taking his eyes off the hallway, Thanos look a booming step forward.

"Okay," Peter panted, back pressed against a concrete pillar. He looked back and forth, Lexi on his left and Gamora on his right. "Lexi, I need you to go with Gamora and Mantis on the right—"

Gamora stood, rushing forward which prompted Lexi to following. Peter blinked before rolling his eyes. "I'm—the other right!"

Gamora hopped over a box, throwing down her sword with a yell. Thanos dodged the swing before yelling as Lexi stabbed the inside on his knee, making him kneel. Gamora swung her sword towards his neck, but missed. When Gamora tried to slash him again, Thanos grabbed her sword, snapping it in two.

Thanos grabbed Lexi by the neck, lifting her into the air. She screaming in pain, dropping her knife and holding tightly onto his fingers.

With the broken blade, Gamora stabbed Thanos in the neck. He gagged, dropping Lexi. Lexi landed on his side, crying out again. Gamora flicked open her red dagger, stabbing him in the heart.

Gamora reached down, dragging Lexi a few feet away as Thanos stumbled back.

Dark, thick liquid oozed between his fingers as Thanos blinked slowly at Gamora. Gamora stood, holding hand out towards him as her other raised a new knife in defence. "W..hy?"

Thanos dropped to his knees before falling back to the ground. "Why you? Daughter..."

Gamora slowly lowered her hands, tears quickly filling her eyes. As Thanos outstretched a hand at her, Gamora collapsed, crying.

Drax and Amber slowly woke up as Peter narrowed his eyes at the sight. "Well that was quick."

"Magnificent! Magnificent!" the Collector cheered from his case, clapping at them.

"Is that sadness I sense in you, daughter?"

Gamora gasped, lifting her head. She looked at Thanos' body, watching as it disintegrated in red.

"In my heart, I knew you still cared."

Lexi blinked through hazy eyes as everything slowly changed into fire. "W-What's happening?"

"No one ever knows for sure. Reality is often disappointing." Thanos suddenly emerged, walking up to the pair. "That is, it was. Now..." he lifted his gauntlet, showing three out of the six Stones snug in their sockets; Space, Power, and now Reality. "Reality can be whatever I want."

Gamora looked up at him through tears. "You knew I'd come..."

"I counted on it. There's something we need to discuss, little one."

"Don't touch my sister!" Lexi seethed, bending down to grab Gamora's broken sword blade. Thanos quickly grabbed her by her neck again, forcing her to stand in front of him. She screamed, shutting her eyes tightly.

"Thanos!" Drax screamed. Amber let out a battle cry, following Drax as they rushed forward. Thanos lifted his gauntlet, using the Stone to turn them into cubes. He used it on Gamora as well, keeping her frozen in place.

Peter pressed his back to the pillar as Mantis gasped at the sight. Thanos smirked, firing the gauntlet at her and making her into a long coiling spring.

"Let her go, Grimace!" Peter yelled, walking out with his gun raised at his head.

"Peter," Gamora breathed, unable to move. Peter looked at Lexi with a hint of disappointment. "I told you to go right."

Lexi's eyes filled with tears, choking back a sob. "Now, really?"

"You let her go!" Peter yelled again, directing his attention to the Titan as he tightened his finger around the trigger. Thanos, left hand raised, looked down at Peter calmly. "Ah, the boyfriend."

Thanos inched forward, forcing Lexi to move. Lexi pressed her lips together, holding back a sob.

"I like to think of myself more as a Titan-killing, long term booty call." Peter hissed back. "Let her go—"

"Peter." Lexi pressed, tears freely falling down her rosy cheeks.

"—or I'm gonna blow that nut-sack of a chin right off your face!"

"Not him!" Lexi exclaimed, drawing Peter's eyes to her. Peter's expression softened for a moment as realization flooded over him. He looked at Lexi, his heart physically aching in his chest.

"You promised." Lexi said, her voice breaking. "You swore on your mother, Peter."

After a long moment, Peter lowered his weapon to level with her. Lexi's breathing hitched as she mentally prepared for what was coming next.

"Oh, little one..." Thanos said, looking down at Lexi. "You expect too much from him." Thanos looked at Peter. "She's asked, hasn't she? Do it."

When Peter didn't move, Thanos hummed. Taking a long stride forward, the Titan forced Lexi in front of Peter's gun, tightening his grip on her hair. Lexi cried out again, reaching up to grab her own hair as well. "DO IT!"

Lexi tried to keep her hyperventilating at bay as she stared into Peter's eyes, which also was filled with tears. After a moment, she slowly let her arms down. Peter clenched his teeth in anger, looking up at Thanos before back at Lexi. "I told you to go right!"

Lexi nodded. "I love you, Peter Jason Quill, more than anything in the Universe."

Peter studied her face. "I love you too."

He started to breath heavily as he slowly pressed the trigger. Both Lexi and Peter shut their eyes as the gun fired.

Bubbles.

They watched as bubbles floated from the gun instead of the laser bullets. Peter gasped as his gun transformed in his hand into bubbles, floating away before popping silently.

"I like you." Thanos said, the corners of his mouth twitching upward. He shoved Lexi forward into Peter before taking Gamora and leaving by a portal.

"NO!" Lexi screamed hoarsely, jumping towards the portal but falling to the ground as they disappeared. Lexi shrieked loudly, followed up loud sobs as she slowly lowered her head. Peter looked around with wide eyes before stepping forward and falling to Lexi's side.

He pulled her into his lap. Wrapping his arms around her, Lexi buried her face into his neck, wailing loudly.

Behind the pair, Amber, Mantis and Drax slowly recovered, going back into their regular forms, silently allowing the two to have their moment.

         ❝STILL NO WORD FROM VISION?❞ Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross asked, on a holographic conference call with James Rhodes.

Rhodey shrugged at the question, casting a look over his shoulder at the holograph table where Ross sat. "Satellites lost him somewhere over Edinburgh."

"On a stolen quinjet with four of the world's most wanted criminals."

"You know they're only criminals because you've chosen to call them that, right sir?" Rhodey shot back, walking towards him.

"My God, Rhodes. Your talent for horseshit rivals my own." Ross said lazily, glancing up at him.

"If it weren't for those Accords, Vision would've been right here." Rhodes said, gesturing to the room.

He watched as Ross lifted from his seat, moving around the table towards him. "I remember your signature on those papers, Colonel."

"That's right." he nodded, stepping forward to show his legs that had exoskeletons to help him walk. "And I'm pretty sure I've paid for that."

"Do you have second thoughts?"

"Not anymore."

A small beep signalling the door opening made the two look to the left. Walking in a small group, was Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, Wanda Maximoff, Vision, and Sam Wilson.

Rhodes and Ross immediately saw their changed appearances.

Ross stepped towards the group, a sullen and disappointed frown on his face. "You've got some nerve, I'll give you that."

Natasha stared at him with intensity. "You could use some of that right now."

Ross directed his attention to Steve, sidestepping to him. "The world is on fire, and you think all is forgiven?"

Steve, frowning already, said, "I'm not looking for forgiveness. And I'm way past asking for permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight." Steve stepped down from the small ledge he was on, still towering over Ross. "And if you wanna stand in our way, we'll fight you too."

Ross didn't reply. He looked back at Rhodes. "Arrest them."

"All over it." Rhodes nodded before dismissing and ending the call.

There was a moment of silence before nodding at the group, which all had smiles. "That's a court-martial."

Rhodey broke into a small smile as Steve and Natasha stepped forward. "It's great to see you, Cap."

"You too, Rhodey."

He gave Steve a handshake and Natasha a hug before stepping back. "Well. You guys really look like crap. Must've been a rough couple of years."

Sam, holding up Vision chuckled. "Yeah, well, the hotels weren't exactly five star."

"I-I think you look great."

Everyone turned to see Bruce wobble out from the shadows, accompanied by a girl they've never seen before. "Yeah, I'm back."

"Hi, Bruce." Natasha said, smiling tightly.

Bruce paused. "Nat."

Sam looked around at everyone. "This is awkward. Who's the girl?"

Everyone looked at the girl beside him, who stood confidently with her chest out.

"Name's Astrid." she uncrossed her arms before walking across the room to shake Steve and Natasha's hands. "I'm a big fan of you guys. Thank you, for all you've done."

Steve nodded in response. Astrid glanced at Natasha's armoured outfit. "Killer outfit. Where can I get one?"

Natasha smirked.

i've been binge-writing
so much iw, i wanna
update multiple chapters so
bad omg

also, i've *yet again* changed a
thing with the ocs. instead of
astrid being an ex-avengers, i
made her an ex-sorcerer. sorry
for all the confusion! i did this
so it'll help with future mcu
movies/storylines. thanks
for reading!

also, are people getting bored
of this book? i don't wanna make
this all about the numbers, but
i'm continuing to see a decrease in
reads and votes... :(

are people still out there? hellooo???

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

1.6K 128 26
"๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™." ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜น ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜น ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ช...
135K 4.9K 35
๐—จ๐—ก๐—ง๐—œ๐—Ÿ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—˜๐—ก๐—— | โ i love you 3000. โž ๐ˆ๐๐…๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐–๐€๐‘ โ‡พ ๐„๐๐ƒ๐†๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ž๐… ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ซ๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘ฒ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐Ž๐...
363K 5.3K 103
๐™‰๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™จ. ๐™‰๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค-๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ. ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™€๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ.
43.7K 1.6K 32
๐†๐‡๐Ž๐’๐“ ๐“๐Ž๐–๐ ส™แดœแด„แด‹ส ส™แด€ส€ษดแด‡๊œฑ x แดŠแด๊œฑแด‡แด˜สœษชษดแด‡ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด‹ "๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“Ž๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’พ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’พ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐‘’ ๐“…๐‘’๐‘œ๐“…๐“๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘œ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’," ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š—...