My Redneck Angel

By RainieUndead

Mia Asbury is a 28 year old single mom from Louisiana, whilst visiting Virginia for work leaving her 2 year o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
**Authors Note**
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
**Authors Note**
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
IMPORTANT NOTICE (Please Read)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 - Its now or never.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43- Indentations
Chapter 44- "I Love You"
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47- "Girly Scent"
Chapter 48
Chapter 49- A Broken Red Neck
Chapter 50- Down By The Creek.
Chapter 51- Bruises
Chapter 52
Chapter 53- Jealous Dixon
Chapter 54 - What If?
Chapter 55- Everything to lose
Chapter 56- Nightmares Sprung to life.
Chapter 57 -Cornered
Chapter 58 - Loaded Gun
Chapter 59- Drama and Dreams
Chapter 60- The Little Things
Chapter 61- Crave
Chapter 62 -Bad Dreams
Chapter 63 - These Walls
Chapter 64- Protector
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67 - Me and My Girls
Chapter 68
Chapter 69- Saviours
Chapter 70 - I got you
Chapter 71 - Its time
ANNOUCMENT
Chapter 72 - Family

Chapter 36

3.2K 111 18
By RainieUndead

Sorry for any mistakes :)

"Mia you awake?" Daryl's voice sounded.

I just curled up more ignoring him entering the room, his footsteps didn't stop it sounded like he was pacing, he knew what'd happened I mean you could of guessed from the state of the room, my clothes thrown everywhere the messy blooded bed sheets and me cuddled up bruised and naked.

"Did they..."

"Just leave me alone." I trembled.

"Who did it? I'll kill em!" He yelled.

"Stop jus stop!" I cried holding myself.

"Mia.." He sighed pulling me into him.

"I'm sorry." I cried burying myself in his chest.

"For what?"

"Letting him do this, he claimed me. I couldn't get him off!" I sobbed.

"I ain't letting em get away with this."

"I just want to leave Daryl, I don't want to be here not with them."

"I ain't gonna let me touch you's, you ain't there's to be claimed."

"They look at me like I'm a piece of meat Daryl."

"I can't let them get away with this, you tell me who done it."

I nodded and held onto him tightly, he suggested I used the shower whilst I could but I didn't want to go alone so I made him stay in the bathroom whilst I did.

"You ain't there's." Daryl mumbled joining me in the shower.

He traced everyone of my bruises only making me remember how I used to do that to myself after Luke's beatings, Scarlett's father wasn't exactly gentle with me.

** flash back **

"You ain't nothing to me." Luke bellowed throwing a punch to my abdomen.

"Luke stop!' I cried trying to protect myself.

"You worthless ain't no one want your ugly redneck ass!"

"I love you." I sobbed taking the blows from his fists.

He threw me onto the bed violently stripping me of my clothes and forcing himself ontop of me, he wasn't always like this but when he was I couldn't do a thing apart from let him rape me let him get his pleasure.

"Fuck." He groaned collapsing ontop of me.

"Get off me." I whimpered.

He grabbed me by my hair and threw a punch to my face knocking my out cold...

** end of flash back **

He snaked his arms around me, I could feel he didn't know how to comfort me but I turned around to face him, both bruised but both comfortable with each other, he just gazed down at me, his black eye now showing and my busted lip and bruise cheek only just appearing.

"Who's am I then Daryl?"

He didn't say a word he just wiped away the blood from my lip, I slowly closed my eyes embracing how good it felt to relax, I felt his soft lips connect with mine and I couldn't help the moans that escaped.

"Your mine." He mumbled into my neck.

"Am I?" I said gently linking my arms around his neck.

"I claimed yah." he said huskily.

"Good." I said kissing him,

His hands were all over me, he nipped at my collar bone causing me to moan his name and this got a reaction from him, he pinned me to the wall and kissed me passionately my hands gently made their way to his wet hair tugging it slightly.

I sighed and relaxed completely our bodies touching as the water ran over our skin, finally he'd let me past his walls.

"I aint letting em get away with this."

"Please dont do anything Daryl." I sighed.

He just grunted and ran his hands through his now soaking wet hair, our eyes conected and i shook it off and tried to clean up the best i could before leaving him to wash himself up.

I sat on the bed and dryed off but I still felt dirty I felt like a whore even though I didn't ask for this, the bruises and bite marks were now appearing and knowing how much Daryl hates the scar on my stomach he aint gonna like these much.

I slipped on a plain white vest top and some clean panties,I felt a little vulnerable but knowing Daryl was going to be beside me put my mind at ease.

I sat on the bed and waited for Daryl to come in, when he did he was topless and even though I'd seen him topless just moments ago seeing it again gave me butterflies, he slowly looked at me and gave a flat smile before sitting beside me.

"There bad huh?" I asked watching him look at all the bruises.

"I would never lay a hand on you, not like that." He sighed. "I shouldn't of gone."

"This ain't your doing." I said moving myself onto his lap.

He tensed up not knowing what to do and not being a person who was showed such affection it didn't bother me, I gently guided his hands to my sides and he held them firmly. I was now straddling him I couldn't exactly tell if he knew what he was going to do or not.

"You ain't like them." I whispered kissing his neck,

He moaned slightly his hands finding there way up my vest top, his finger tips just grazing my skin which was now heating up due to the circumstance. Our hands just explored one a others body and at this rate I was going to need another shower.

I was still straddling him but he seemed to freeze up, I broke off from the kiss and studied his face. He looked a little worried but I honestly didn't understand was there something wrong with me?

"I ain't doing this." He mumbled getting a little awkward,

I lifted his face to look at me. "There something wrong with me country boy?"

"No."

"Then what's wrong?"

He gently rubbed his thumb over a bruise on my arm and proceeded to do the same on a couple other bruises until he worked his way up to my face. His blue eyes cowering away from my gaze he was like a scolded puppy.

"You ain't in the state, I ain't doing this not with them around."

"I understand." I said softly, and then rested my forehead on his.

He held my face with one hand rubbing his thumb faintly over my cheek, his eyes fixed on mine. I kissed his lips and got up off his lap letting him roll over to the other side of the bed. I stood by the window for a minute, the neighbourhood looked somewhat normal like this never happened.

"What's the matter?"

I turned my head slightly, "Just looks so normal out there, like none of this happened."

He didn't really say much, he just put his hands behind his head and stared into nothing. I decided to join him laying on the bed. The room grew darker as it got later and as it did our bodies gravitated towards one another but my eyes were fixed on the door the whole time the sun was setting.

"You still awake?" Daryl yawned,

"I can't sleep."

"You've been watching that door all night, he ain't gonna touch yah none of em are."

"You don't know that, if we fall asleep any one of them could come in here." I babbled.

"Mia, I promise." He sighed pressing his lips to my shoulder.

"I don't trust them."

"I won't let anyone get you. Not even the walkers," He promised, carefully pulling me into his chest a little more.

I sighed and closed my eyes I gently squeezed his hand that was resting on my hip I didn't have anything to say it's not everyday you have a guy like Daryl promising to protect you. I've never been protected.

Ah okay so not an amazing chapter but got some things going on between Daryl and Mia :) She's His huh? Kinda sweet. Hope you enjoyed!

My Twitter- https://twitter.com/RainieUndead please follow if you wish want to see more on my stories any news yeah all that jazz :D

Comment,vote and follow :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 5.1K 51
Amara Grimes life has been turned upside down. First her mother dies. Then her father is shot. A zombie apocalypse is the next logical step right? Wi...
65.2K 1.5K 48
Romance should be the last thing on her mind once the world ended- and it was... until she met Daryl Dixon. While trying to adapt to the way the new...
211K 7K 65
𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐞�...
3.2K 60 14
Millie Williams a quiet stubborn little girl living with her mother before the outbreak, until one day her mother leaves her and she's all alone to f...