Best Friend [Natsu x Reader]...

By CaramelCupcake09

[Natsu x Reader] - (Y/N) is an elemental dragon slayer, which means she controls all the 4 main elements - wa... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Author's Note
Author's Note...again...

Chapter Twelve

7.9K 299 96
By CaramelCupcake09

Author's Note: 29/06/14 - 30/06/14
Please read The Glitch [BEN Drowned x Reader] if you want to. I just wanna know if it's alright.
~~~~~~~~~

I got out baking ingredients and bowls, measuring cups, ect. "Wanna make red velvet cupcakes?" I asked. "Or maybe a cake?"
"I'll decorate the cake," Natsu replied.
I nodded while walking to the bookshelf. I stood on my tippy-toes and reached up to grab the baking book. I failed and pouted. "Need help?" Natsu asked from behind me.
"Yes peas."
He chuckled and got the book. Then he handed it to me. "Thanks," I said, smiling at him. He nodded.

I walked over to the ingredients and turned to the red velvet cake page. I started measuring, pouring and mixing. Then I needed some flour. I sighed and walked over to the large unopened flour bag. I tried to lift it up but I failed and it fell on top of me. I made an 'oof' sound once it fell onto my body. Natsu rushed over to me and lifted the bag off me. I started coughing. "Thanks, Natsu."
"You're welco-"
He never finished his sentence because the flour bag tipped over and flour fell onto him. I cracked up laughing. Natsu threw flour at me at I had to cough it out of my mouth. "Oops. Sorry, (Y/N). My hand slipped," Natsu grinned at me.
I smirked evilly. I grabbed a hand-full of flour and threw it at his face. I repeated the same words he said. "Oops. Sorry, Natsu. My hand slipped."
Then the Flour War began.

-Time skip to 30 minutes later. (So it would be like 3:20/30 or something. I'm not very good at choosing times XD) -

As I was sitting on the kitchen floor, throwing flour at Natsu, I heard the door open and close. My head turned towards the door. Lucy and Loke were standing there staring wide-eyed. "Errm...hey Lu-chan and Lo-ku-" I gasped as Natsu put flour down the back of my shirt. "Natsu!" I shrieked. He just chuckled and stepped away from me. I glared at him. He gulped and ran to the bathroom. I turned back to face Lucy and nervously laughed. "Errm...I can explain..."
Lucy sighed and rubbed her temple. Then I started explaining. Halfway through my explanation, Caroline woke up and started giggling at me.

-Timeskip to when you finish explaining-

"Just...Just clean this up," Lucy sighed then walked away with Loke to the lounge
"D-Do you ne-need any help?" Caroline asked.
"No it's alright. You can just hang out with Lucy and Loke or something."
"Ok-kay. If you're s-sure," she replied nodding.

I sighed and got a damp cloth. I got on my knees and started wiping. I glanced up to look at the hallway. Natsu still wasn't out of the bathroom. "Stupid Natsu, never taking stuff seriously unless someone's injured or kidnapped or something," I mumbled under my breath. A few minutes later, I finished. I huffed and looked at the clock. 4pm. I decided to get cleaned up. I grabbed black shorts, a white tank top and undergarments.

I knocked on the door. No reply. I twisted the door knob and opened the door. Natsu wasn't in there. "If you're looking for Natsu, he left while you were cleaning," Lucy said from behind me. I sighed and nodded. "And Loke's gone as well."
"I'm... just gonna take a bath alright? Take care of Caroline," I said, trying to hide my sadness.
"Okay," Lucy said.
I started walking into the bathroom, but Lucy grabbed my arm. "Hey, are you okay?"
I put on a fake smile. "Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?"
"Because he left without saying anything or even bothering to help you."
I shook my head. "Nope. Why would I care? Plus I already told you, I'm fine."
Lucy let go of my arm. "If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here."
I faked a smile again. "Thanks, Lu-chan."
She nodded and walked over to Caroline. I sighed and walked into the bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 6.6K 42
Lucy Heartfilia is a 17 year old mage of the guild, Fairy Tail. This beautiful blonde haired, brown eyed girl wants nothing more then to be a strong...
88.4K 2.5K 27
Lucy Heartfilia is a Celestial Wizard and Natsu Dragneel is the Fire Dragon Slayer. When Lucy and Natsu take on a job that could last quite a while...
79.6K 1.8K 20
You are a fire mage with unusual fire magic. You make the fire take shape and smell and taste like different things. (For example you can make a fire...
216K 5.3K 25
This story features an OP (Y/n), who is a Fairy Tail mage. She follows the Fairy Tail storyline with the occasional original content. Oh and another...