Dream Girl [Jungkook][Editing]

By Rickthebarrior

I went in saw him sitting on his chair with a cup of coffee. "Jungko-". I said and he gave me a death glare... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24

Part 4

203 47 11
By Rickthebarrior

After a week

Y/N P.O.V

Outfit:

Like always I went to the building when I went there I saw my gang or so called friends.

"Hey, Y/N is here". Sana said while pointing her index finger on me.

"Hi". I said and sat with them in the cafeteria. I sat between rap monster and taehyung, Tzuyu was sitting in front of me. Tzuyu and Sana was like my best friends and I can share everything with them.

"So what do you all wanna have for breakfast". Taehyung said. "Should I order omelet and banana shake." He added and we all agreed.

After some time our order came and we ate out breakfast and Sana, Tzuyu and rap monster left and Tzuyu winked at me. Wait! What does that mean Tzuyu. It means I was left alone with taehyung.

"I umm I wanna a-ask umm". He said. I guess he was nervous.

"What do you wanna ask". I said politely.

"I wanna ask tha-that are you free tonight. Can we go out for dinner". He said while rubbing his nape.

"Yeah!! Sure". I chuckled cause I found him so cute and he seemed very happy and excited.

*I guess he has practiced these lines for days.* I thought.

"Can I have your number". He said shyly. *omoo why he is so cute*.

"Yeh!! Sure". We exchanged our numbers.

"Okay, I have to go now, I will text you address and time. See you there". He said and left.

I also made my way towards office.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I woke up as always late. I need to hurry up.

~I need you Girl~ I hummed while getting ready.

I arrived at the office and a familiar figure caught my attention.

*wait!!! Is that Y/N but with whom is she talking*. Lemme see.

She is blushing and smiling all the time

*Am I jealous. Hell no! Not even in my dreams*. I thought

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!" I yelled. "Sir, Are you okay". One girl asked as she walking by me. "NO.. I mean yes.. I'm okay".

That girl gave me a weird look and left, when I looked where Y/N was standing she wasn't there too.

*I don't understand why everyone just leave me!! Uggggghh*. I thought and made my way towards lift cause I have to work.*hardworking people striked again*

As I made my way towards the lift I saw Y/N standing there. *Woah~ It will be fun* I thought smirk.

As I made towards Y/N and she noticed me and smiled "Good morning Boss". I nodded.

"Hmm.. Rude". She murmured. "Yah! I heard you." I said. She chuckled and then replied "Then you should greet me back". She said

*this girl!! Why she is so cute. Wait why I am again thinking of her*

"Good morning miss Lee". I said sarcastically. And she smiled and nodded.

I pressed the button and the door of the lift opened. I went in first.

"Was he your boyfriend". I broke the silence. She has 'what look' on her face.

"What are you talking about." She said with her innocent eyes. "Don't act like you don't know". I faced towards her.

"Seriously, I don't know what you are talking about". She said. "Okay!! That guy with whom you were talking and blushing and smiling". I said and her face changed into are you serious look.

"Wait!! You have misunderstood everything. Firstly he is not my boyfriend. He is just a friend". She said that made me smile it means I have a chance. What are you thinking jeon jungkook.

"And secondly, I was not blushing while talking to him. And thirdly it is none of your business to know with whom I was talking". She said and  I have to believe she is damn savage.

"I'm your boss and I have right to ask with whom you are talking". I stared deeply in her eyes and she did the same.

~Beep This is 6th floor~

We went out "Ohhh!! So that's the reason". She said. "It means you care for me". She added as we walk towards our! I mean my office.

"An-Aniya!!". I said while putting my thumb on the door to unlock it.

*Ofcourse I care for you*

We went in the office then we heard a knock on the door. A girl came in with a bag. She put the bag on the floor and she took 2 dresses from that.

"This one is good." I said pointing on the first one whereas she said while pointing on the second one.

"That one is good." She said while pointing at the other dress.

I looked at her and she did the same. Our eyes were locked in each other.

"Umm.. Sir!! Please tell fast which one to put on the streak." That girl said. "Yeah! You should put first one". I said.

"No! Second one is good. You should put that one." She said.

"Who gave you right to speak when I'm taking decision." I said.

"I'm your secretary and I have rights to speak between your decisions." She said.

*Why she always win in fights. Uggghhhh!! She is annoying*

"Okay!! We will put both the dresses on the streak." I said and she nodded. 

"But, After three days we will see which dress got more streak points. And the one who lost will be getting punished." I added and she gulped.

"Okay! I agree." She said again with her savageness.

"Okay! Sir I will be putting these two outfits on streak." the girl said and left.

I was getting bored and I want to tease Y/N.

So I stood up from my chair and made my way towards her.

Y/N P.O.V

I was going to ask about my work today but suddenly he stood up from his seat and made his way towards me.

He came closer..

Closer..

Closer...

And CLOSER...

I don't know but my legs were not moving backwards and I was standing there like a statue. I could feel his hot breathe against my lips.

*Is he gonna kiss me.. Noooooo*. I thought and shook my head.

"Are you free tonight". He whispered in my right ear which sends me goosebumps in my body.

"An-Aniya!!". I said.

"Okay! Then you can go." He said and leaned back.

~Time skip~

My shift was over so I was getting ready to go home. I took stairs cause you know what happened in lifts.

I went downstairs and I saw guard well dressed in suit and a pair of black shoes. I wonder why he was in that look. And i became impatience and I asked him "Hi!! Don't mind but why are dressed in suit today. Anything special".

"No! Or I can say yes!! Anyways I'm park Jimin and I'm work in this building". He said while staring at me.

"But I guess you work here as a guard". I said. "No.. actually I'm manager here. once I bet with jungkook and I lost and here I am. But today is my first day after working as a guard for a month. Ahh!!". He said while looking at the sun.

*what bet with jungkook and he lost, what if I lost too!! SHIT!!* I thought. 

*********************************
A/N:
Thank you for reading. Tell me if you have any ideas. I will be honoured.

A small gift for you guys

Red kook
SEE YOU LATER!!
***********************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 22.4K 50
Okay so description right? He drives me crazy.....and not in a good way. ...... "The coffee is cold. Get me a new one." My boss puts down the cup, a...
256K 11.2K 54
"I didn't want to, but I eventually fell in love with you." Jeon Jungkook being the most successful businessman of South Korea never had the time to...
3.7K 223 28
yn :he called me and said..that I'm trash ... and everybody will throw me out if i don't surrender myself to him.. i don't know what i have done to f...
202 71 19
This Is Book 2... Please check out book 1 first, if you haven't already... Maybe it was because we had too much happiness, maybe it was because we sh...