SPELLBOUND | BTS AF

By jiminiums

โyou mean to tell me you're a real witch? as in expecto patronum type witch?โž closed! (currently on hold unti... More

SPELLBOUND
BOOK OF SHADOWS
HEXAGON
RUNES
SCRYING MIRROR
THE PROPHECY
THE 1ST VERTEX
THE 2ND VERTEX
THE 3RD VERTEX
THE 4TH VERTEX
THE 5TH VERTEX
THE 6TH VERTEX
CRYSTAL BALLS
RUNNING TRACK
VIDEOGAME
LAPTOP
QUEEN
STUDIO
PILLOWS
LOST IN THE CITY
THE GUARDIAN
GLACIER
COLD SUN
VISIONS
POLAR BEARS
SLEEP DEPRIVED
APPORTATION
DARK
GEM

MERE MORTALS

3K 136 190
By jiminiums

THE SIX SONS OF ADAM

SEOKJIN KIM

❝unless blinding beauty is what saves the world, you've got the wrong person.❞

upcoming actor who only recently got his breakout role as the main lead in a romantic comedy. seokjin kim has the looks girls (and boys) would die for and a bright personality to boot. he is a smooth talker, well versed with getting what he wants without hassle. seokjin seems to always wear a gorgeous smile on his face, making it difficult for anyone to ever consider him to be anything but benevolent. everyone who's ever worked with him would swear he's the best person they've ever had the privilege of meeting. his charms and easygoing attitude make it easy for him to glide through obstacles without a hitch.

YOONGI MIN

❝as long as this so called armageddon doesn't affect my peace of mind, i don't really give a fuck.❞

creative director at a top advertising agency who sleeps on his parents' beds. yoongi min has a creative mind and the ability to sell light switches to the amish. quickly climbing up the ladder of success at adler & sandler, it comes as a shock to all when he suddenly quits his great paying job in the city and moves back to the small town where his parents live to help them sell mattresses. except all he seems to do is sleep on them. yoongi's reason for the sudden change is that his old job encroached too much on his sleep time. seemingly lethargic, yoongi is a quick innovative who knows how to get himself out of sticky situations, not that he's awake long enough to ever get himself into those.

HOSEOK JUNG

❝your crystal ball must have pulled out the wrong name because hoseok and hero in the same sentence is a joke.❞

two time olympic gold medalist who is well on his way to being the next usain bolt. hoseok jung has always been athletic. from high school, he has consistently been the best on the track team. his speed is astounding once that gun goes off. unfortunately for him, that seems to be all he does. run. he runs from his problems and from confrontation and even relationships. he has quite a few regrets, most of them relationship related. hoseok thinks himself to be the biggest coward without hope of redemption. if he could change that about himself, he would, even if it means giving up his speed on the track.

JIMIN PARK

❝if you want to know the square root of 62840, i'll gladly help. but defeating some supervillain? not a chance in hell.❞

math genius who prefers words to numbers. the reclusive jimin park is a certified mathematical master dubbed a mathemagician by those who know him. however, he has dreams of becoming a renowned author. after graduating top of his class at freeman university by a wide berth, jimin decides not to pursue his math degree but his dreams. but being a successful writer is harder than he anticipated, getting rejected by one publisher after the other. his discouragement continues to grow until he gets what might just be his big break. used to locking himself up in his room solving equations, jimin's communication skills are severely lacking, yet his mastery of crafting words on paper provides a jarring contrast to his real life persona.

TAEHYUNG KIM

❝wait so hogwarts is real and i never got a letter?❞

three time world chess champion who doubles as a freelance military strategist. taehyung kim might seem like a bit of an airhead at first glance, but looks can be deceiving. his sharp combat perception and tactical intellect make him coveted by many military organisations. but being a free spirit, taehyung does not like to be tied down to one place. his childish persona may be considered by others to be a front for his cunning nature but he really is just being himself. as he believes his free thinking personality is what allows him such a wide range of understanding, he continues to carry on as though he is still five years old.

JEONGGUK JEON

❝who's your dealer? i've been looking to get fucked up myself.❞

latest crusoe alumni who graduated summa cum laude in computer engineering and programming. goofy and loudmouthed, jeongguk jeon does not act like a typical computer genius would. having developed three hit videogames already, he is doing more than well for himself with his own bachelor's pad and a nice sports car with his initials on the licence plates. jeongguk has all the telltales of a cheeky, conceited playboy, although he's only ever been in one relationship back in high school. he never seems to take anything seriously, unless it's testing out his games of course.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 11.6K 38
A BTS fantasy AU set in a fairytale world ... In which seven supernatural creatures decide to help a determined human on her mission to save her moth...
2.1K 951 21
โžฅ ฮฑftั”r gั”ttรญng kรญdnฮฑppั”d -ฮฑgฮฑรญn- ั‡ฯƒฯƒnฮฑh ฮฑnd hั”r ะฒrฯƒthั”r, tฮฑั”hั‡ung, stฮฑrt tฯƒ dรญscฯƒvั”r thรญngs ฮฑะฒฯƒut thั”msั”lvั”s ฮฑnd thั”รญr pฮฑrั”nts pฮฑst thฮฑt thั”ั‡ nั”vั”r...
7.3K 829 8
BTS (CENTRIC CAREGIVER! YOONGI) X WHEELCHAIR USER! READER - MAGIC/SOULMATES AU OT7 โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† Freedom is a peculiar thing. To earn it, someone else must los...