iris . vkook

Per plasticbees

Everyone has a soulmate, even the coldest people, the warmest people, people miles apart. And no matter what... Més

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninety two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven.
author's note!

fifty one

14.9K 945 376
Per plasticbees

쉰한

Jeongguk's PoV;

Shivering from being caught in the pouring rain for five minutes, I opened the door with trembling hands, fumbling with my keys.

I exhaled heavily as soon as I entered the room, mentally thanking and praising Jeong-ja's weird obsession with having the thermostat up high.

Kicking my shoes off, I pulled my sodden jacket off, wringing it out in the kitchen sink and placing it on one of the radiators near the window.

"Hey, pup." I whispered to Yeontan, who had run up to me at a speed you wouldn't expect from a tiny ball of fluff.

He barked quietly, eyebrows furrowed in playful determination and he wagged his tail quickly, nipping at my ankles as he zoomed around my feet.

What kind of dog has this much energy?!

Isn't it time for his midday nap?

I held back a laugh at his glare as I effortlessly picked him up in one hand, placing him in his cage which I referred to as 'puppy jail'. He could easily jump over the small fence barrier, but he didn't know that and so he continued to whimper, stomping his tiny paws in a tantrum.

I ignored the pup, who now decided to retreat to his bed and go to sleep, as I made my way over to Jeong-ja.

She looked so upset and it broke my heart.

Sure, she was no angel (she was a fucking bitch), but she didn't deserve all the pain she got in life. She didn't deserve Jiwook's insults and drunken shouts, or his slurring about her. She didn't deserve to have a dying mother and an already dead father and brother.

She deserved to be on an exotic beach, somewhere like paradise for her, sat with the love of her life, someone who'd treat her right. She deserved to let her hair down for once and slide her feet into sandals rather than impossibly high heels, which no doubt bruised her delicate feet.

Sighing, I brushed some of the hair from her face which had come astray from the tight bun that sat on her head.

That must be uncomfortable.

I pulled her blanket so that it covered her skinny figure a bit more, before carefully bringing my hands to her glossy bun.

I unwrapped the elastic, watching in mild fascination as the silky hair fell upon her shoulders, and I swear I could see her face relax and untense.

I walked around to the back of the sofa, catching a glimpse of Taehyung's face as I did so.

He looked peaceful, which reassured me.

I gently brought her hair into my hands, twisting the strands over one another until it formed a lazy braid, tying the soft plait with the same elastic - with some cursing as it twanged on my fingers (which stung like a fucking bitch).

I moved around to Taehyung, jumping slightly as Yeontan barked and growled at his lack of attention. Holding back the urge to flip the dog off, I crouched in front of the sleeping boy.

He was adorable.

His cheek was pressed against one of the cheap cushions that he insisted on buying, the cute chubbiness squashing his face up. His candy-pink lips formed into a pout and gentle exhales fell from the tissue as he slept soundly.

His slender hand hung over the side of the sofa, phone pinched between slim fingers, midway through some Netflix show.

I carefully plucked the mobile from his hold, locking the phone and placing it on the table.

I pressed a soft kiss to his forehead, holding back an urge to pinch his cheeks as he smiled in his sleep, a lovely light-rouge flush coming upon his skin.

I then remembered that I was still in my sopping-wet clothes as my hair dripped onto Taehyung's face, causing him to wrinkle his nose and turn over in his sleep.

-----------------------------------

Taehyung's PoV;

Groggily, I woke up to Yeontan headbutting his cage and barking at something.

There was a dull ache in the bottom of my back and a crick in the side of my neck, causing me to sit up and attempt to crack my spine.

I got up, successfully cracking the ache and chasing the drowsiness away.

I saw that Jeong-ja was still sleeping, her small hands holding onto the blanket that had moved, her hair coming down from its bun.

"Hey, petal." A deep voice murmured, followed by some crunching.

I looked up, seeing Jeongguk in the kitchen doorway, hand holding a bowl of cereal.

"Hey." I smiled.

"How did you sleep?" He asked, moving out of my way and following me into the kitchen as I entered.

"Mmm, not bad. Sofa isn't the comfiest." I sighed, turning to face him properly with lively eyes, now fully awake.

I jolted as I saw that his faded pink hair was wet, scraped backwards and revealing a blemish-free forehead. My eyes moved down to the bowl in his hands, seeing that there was not the familiar blue cotton shirt covering his chest. There was not the familiar black sweatpants clothing his legs.

There was nothing apart from a black towel wrapped around his small waist, contrasting nicely against his tanned and toned skin, the ink standing out on wet skin.

"Y-you're naked!" I stammered in surprise.

"Mmpf-" He coughed, choking on cereal, "well. Not naked. I had a shower and I had no dry clothes. I have a towel on."

"Oh my god." I whispered to myself, too embarrassed to look at the shameless, (technically) naked man before me, who happily chewed, oblivious to my embarrassment.

"I smell like cherries." He sniffed, "meh."

He shrugged, unbothered by the fruity scent.

"D-do you want to borrow some clothes?" I asked, covering my eyes with my hand as I turned around.

"Well, I'm not bothered to walk around naked, but it does seem like you're a bit embarrassed." He laughed, hand resting on the knot of the towel (something he usually did with his belt buckle, and it would appear that he's subconsciously doing it).

"I can't help it." I mumbled, going to walk past him but being stopped.

I met a slightly damp chest as he hugged me tightly.

"J-"

"You're too cute, petal." He murmured, hand resting on the small of my back.

His soft words and gentle handling caused me to forget his lack-of-clothing issue and I leaned into the hold, resting my face in his bare neck.

"You do smell good."

"Damn, I fucking know." He said proudly, almost as if he'd achieved an award.

"Ugh, my shirt is wet." I groaned as we pulled apart, reliving the embarrassment as I remembered that he was naked, "c-clothes!"

He laughed, allowing me to drag him upstairs to my bedroom and throw some clothes at him.

I turned away, about to go downstairs when his hand yanked me back, arms quickly wrapping around my waist in what I could only describe as assassin's speed, pulling me onto the bed.

I landed with a small bounce, my back sinking into the slightly uncomfortable mattress that I had grown accustomed to.

I watched as Jeongguk crawled on top of me, staring into his beautiful lilac eyes as his face came closer to mine, gazing as he lowered his lips to mine.

He kissed me softly, one hand holding my hip as the other wrapped around the back of my neck, fingertips grazing the shorter hairs of my head.

I melted into his touch, shutting my eyes as he turned his head to come in at a better angle, his thumb rubbing along my hipbone - my belly partly exposed as a result of the shirt riding up after the playful shove.

We pulled apart, Jeongguk's head moving and flopping at the bow of my ribcage.

I stroked his hair softly, knowing that he enjoyed having the unintentional dip-dyed strands played with (as long as you were gentle), twisting the soft tufts between my fingers.

I giggled as his lips grazed my tummy, the strange sensation of the bare contact causing my skin to tickle.

He flicked his head up at my giggle, testing the waters as he pressed a kiss to the area, causing me to laugh louder and wriggle slightly.

He laughed at my entertainment, eyes becoming crescents as he smiled genuinely through laughter.

He blew a raspberry on the skin, causing me to writhe and wriggle madly in his hold, shrieking with laughter, my heart swelling as I watched him struggle to kiss through his laughter, unable to hold it back at my reaction.

"Je-Jeongguk!" I laughed, wriggling around like a worm, "I sw-"

I was interrupted by another raspberry, causing me to throw my head back as I sounded a belly-laugh, the sound deep and rumbly, Jeongguk chuckling along with it.

"You swear what?" He asked, voice cheery.

"I'll-I'll, uh." I struggled for a response, "I'll tickle you!"

With this, his head gently hit against my stomach as he buried his face in it, laughing loudly at the lame response.

"I'm so scared!" He tried to say through laughter, his eyes tearing up at how hard he chortled.

I went to respond, but he stopped the words with another raspberry to the skin, making me wriggle again and laugh at the tickling sensation.

His eyes crinkled happily, hold becoming soft on my hips as he laughed admirably at my reaction.

"God, you're so fucking cute, petal." He smiled, letting go of my side with one hand to wipe at his tears, "I'm so in love with you."

I smiled widely, feeling bubbly and giddy from the numerous rounds of laughter that had occurred previously.

I gestured for him to come up and when he did, I held either side of his face with my hands.

I pressed an affectionate kiss to his nose, smiling further as his eyes fluttered shut (getting kissed on his nose or chin was a major weakness), "good. Because I'm deeply in love with you."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
5.3M 307K 65
'The devil has a name and it is Kim Taehyung' Every girl wants a bad boy who would be good just for her. But what happens when you get the ultimate...
370K 8.9K 47
Juri Kurosawa was known as the quiet chubby girl of Teiko Middle School, even though she was close with the strongest basketball team within schools...
747K 34.1K 40
"Does my babygirl deserve it?" -~-~|•|~-~- A one night stand. That's all it was. Taehyung wouldn't call himself someone who only has one nights stand...