Adopted by 5SOS?

By prettyinblackthings

I'm Cara. A complete mess that no one wants. I ruin things and wreck peoples lives... That was until they cam... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 FINALLY A UPDATE
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
SEQUAL DESCRIPTON
♡♡
starting youtube?
important youtube video!!

Chapter 39

25.5K 702 600
By prettyinblackthings

Cara's POV

*Flashback/Dream*

The crying echoed the room. Crying from a small baby girl. My small baby girl. Her little weaps filed my ears. Her small hand wrapped around my finger her small thumb resting on my fake nail. I smiled deeply as her green eyes set upon mine, a small yawn left her lips and I sighed in happiness.

"You're my princess. I'll keep you safe from all the vile humans out there" I promised her and meant it. She soon closed her eyes and I held my little baby tightly in my arms as if I was to let go. If they knew the past I had they would never let me keep her. At all.

I had a few hours sleep then a cry filled the room. My eyes darted open to see a tall manly figure.

"GET OFF HER!" I yelled.

"Woah-wo" The boy hushed "Its me...Its James" He said and I sighed.

"Sorry I-" I stuttered but got cut off my the chokes that came with the tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Its okay babe. I just wanted to settle her down" He smiled and cuddled her into his hard toned chest. He held her in one arm while holding one out for me.

"You two our my main priority now. I'm here to keep you safe. Both of you" He whispered as Jayde went into a peaceful sleep unaware of the dark world that remains behind these walls.

*Flashback/Dream ends*

*Flashback/Dream*

The room was quiet only slight sounds from a old episode of waterloo road filled the room. I held onto Jaydes small Eyor teddy that she was given when she was born.

Thinking off Jayde...I should check on her. She was so silent. She has normally woken up by now to be settle down with a warm bottle of milk and a hush lulaby.

I walked up to Shays small spare room that only had a large bed and a cheap crib.

I walked over to the oak crib and saw a peaceful Jayde. I smiled to myself thinking of this beautiful life that I have brought into this world.

My smiled slowly faded when I saw something was wrong.

Her small weak chest wasn't moving. 

She wasn't moving.

I slowly picked her up in my weak trembling arms and slowly raising her in front of me.

I done the first thing which was to call someone.

I dialed James' number but there was no answer.

I dialed Shay thankfully he answered on the third ring.

"Cara? Everything alright?" He worriedly asked.

"N-no..Its Jayde...She's not breathing. I-i--"I cried choking on all the words.

"I'm on my way!" He panicked and hung up.

I flopped my head back and fell onto my knees crying out for forgiveness.

I held on for onto the lifeless baby that laid cold in my arms.

I lied.

I didn't keep her safe.

*End of flashback/Dream*

Cara's POV

My eyes darted open to some unfamiliar surroundings. The walls were crisp white with small family photos around the medium sized room. On the floor was a pile of boy clothes. Nearest to the bed was a grey top with rips on the shoulder and black jeans with rips on the knees,Calvin Klein boxers laid near....My clothes? My white lace bra and white lace girl boxers laid on the floor along with yesterdays clothes. It didn't take me long to realize that my bare body was pressed onto someone elses who was laying on the side. My eyes widened at the sight of.....

James fucking Mcvey.

"Morning babe" He said in his husky morning voice.

My heart done back flips when my bare body was pressed against his.

I noticed a huge love bite laying on the side of his neck. I hand ran up to my neck and grazed across many lumps on my soft skin.

"M-morning" My voice shook.

"You coming to my concert today?" He smiled "Don't worry your precious 5SOS will be there" He grinned.

"I thought they were your friends?" I cluelessly asked.

"Yeah we are. I just knew if they weren't to be there then you wouldn't come" He laughed.

"I have to see my mum then i'll see you there" I smiled.

He placed a kiss on my forehead and moved out of bed to place some boxers on.

From behind you could see his back muscles popping out as he flexed over picking up knocked over things. He turned around and I saw his toned tanned chest.

"Stop staring" He winked 

"I wasn't...Your body is gross" I lied. 

"You wasn't saying that when your hands were all overit last night" He smirked licking his lips.

"Shut up" I laughed,rolling my eyes at him.

He threw my a pair of his jeans and a old top so I could put them on. Luckily me and James are more or less the same size in clothing. I slipped the long sleeved top over my head and the remaining scent filling my nose, I pulled the jeans up my leg but falling over while doing so earing a laugh from James.

"Go away Luk-James" I corrected myself. He rolled his eyes ignoring my mistake.

I sprayed some of James' spray on me and picked my bag up throwing my clothes in. I looked at my phone and I had many notifcations.

The texts were.

Mum-Come round at 3pm xx

Shit its 3pm now...Fuck.

Luke- Where are you?

Ash- Where did you head off to? We are at your mum waiting for you x

I threw my new phone in my bag and ran my fingers through my hair in a attempt to brush it.

"Oh hello" A annoying fimilar voice spoke.

"What" I snapped.

"Jeez just saying hello" Brad rolled his eyes "What are you doing here anyway? Old times with James?" He smirked and I groaned.

"No" I lied.

"Nice neck and clothes" He laughed before walking into the bathroom.

I walked through the hall and into the kitchen where everyone else was.

They all looked at me confused. Trust me i'm also confused.

James walked over and grabbed my waist soon connecting our lips.

His soft lips brushing mine and the minty breathe fanning my face.

"I have to go..I'll see you tonight though" I smiled pulling out of his grasp.

"First act is on at 6pm and I would like to see you for a bit before I go on" He said taking a sip of his protein shake that he always drinks "Maybe you could give me a good luck present" He smirked licking his lips.

"Maybe" I whispered and walked out of the door. I noticed that I was at the bottom of the road that my mum lives on.

I walked up the path doing my make up as I got closer to the house.

I'm 100% sure I look like the joker. 

I pulled my hair into a pony tail and threw 3 mints in my mouth to get rid of the alcohol that was still on my breathe slightly.

I got to the door and knocked a few times.

My mum answered smiling then furrowing her eyebrows as she looked at my outfit.

"New style choice?" She raised a eyebrow.

"I stayed at a friends last night. Her clothes wouldn't fit me since she is shorter so I borrowed her brothers" I lied. 

I'm actually a decent liar. I guess you kind of have to when you need to lie about who's drugs these are and worst of all the 'Are you okay?' questions.

"Where all in the kitchen. I made tea. I have big news" She smiled and I followed her into the kitchen.

Soon as I stepped in all the boys where there and theres eyes locked onto me. They all looked tired.

Michael looked hungover as fuck.

I let out a breathe picking up a cup of tea and stole a few chocolate biscuits waiting for my mum to speak.

I was nervous to hear what she had to say.

Nervous.

Quite nervous.

_______________________________________________

A/N

Ooooooooo dayummm James and Cara ;)

What do you think the news is. Loooool

Who do you ship...

Jara?= James + Cara.

Hara?= Harry + Cara.

Shara?=Shay+Cara

Or

Lara?= Luke+Cara.

Lemmie know ;)

YOUR COMMENTS MAKE ME SMILE SO PLS PLS PLS COMMENT/

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

xo

Follow my ig- t0xifeels

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 64 14
"i'd do anything for a voice like that." "anything?" - **warning: - adult situations, sexual situations, slight language, mature content, graphic vio...
4.6K 16 43
-you saved my life, it's the least I can do. what is your name?- -I don't have a name...- 2018
26.6K 480 28
||EDITING|| ♡REQUEST ARE OPEN♡ ♡Some of these are from my tumblr: crybaby-cliffo
31.1K 1K 61
When 20 year old Alyssa receives a letter telling her that she is Ashton Irwin's long lost twin sister, her life changes forever. As she meets the ba...