It Started With A Hug and End...

By haniixxvi

Park Sung Chan, now works for SS501 and CASSIOPEIA. She and Jung Min had a fight leading to her disliking hi... More

It Started With A Hug and Ended With A Kiss!
Chapter 1 - Arrivals.
Chapter 2 - The Meeting.
Chapter 3 - The Annoying Horse.
Chapter 4 - Her bias and His fan
Chapter 5 - His wishes
Chapter 6 - Stuck.
Chapter 7 - Confusions and Confessions
A chapter for our Eternal Center: Kyu's Gift
Chapter 8 - Hero Oppa!
Chapter 9 - A Day with Jae Joong...
Chapter 10 - Falling Away
Chapter 11 - Dating Him
Chapter 12 - The Jealous Mal
Chapter 13 - We Are Back!
Chapter 14 - Love on Ice
Chapter 15 - The DongBang501's Scandal
Chapter 16 - Complicated Truth Part 1
Chapter 17 - Complicated Truth Part 2
Chapter 18 - HE really is a HALLYU STAR.
Chapter 19 - Mutual Feelings
Chapter 20 - Still in Love
Chapter 21 - 넌알고있니? Do you know?
Chapter 22 - Christmas in Jeju.
Chapter 23 - Sweet Lies~
Chapter 24 - That Inevitable Night
Chapter 25 - I Wanna Be With You~
Chapter 27 - Surprises
Chapter 28 - Conquering
Final Chapter [29] - Impromptu.
EPILOGUE: FIVE YEARS LATER.

Chapter 26 - The Shocking Upshot

335 7 6
By haniixxvi

In every action we do, there is a consequence and in every consequence there are always two choices: It's either DO the RIGHT or DO the WRONG.

SEORAN~

*If you remember, Seoran is one of the coordis that’s been living with Sungchan and US5.*

It’s early in the morning and I can hear someone vomiting outside. I saw Minri sleeping soundly beside me. I stood up to check who it was and saw Sungchan bending over the kitchen sink.

I ran to her and helped her.

“What’s wrong with you?” I asked her.

“I… Don’t know. I should have eaten expired food last night.” she answered and vomited again.

She’s been like this for days and I think that one doesn’t eat expired food every night.

I put my hand over her forehead and she has a little fever.

Jungmin got an offer to act in a movie two weeks ago and since then he’s been busy filming and he barely sees Sungchan. He tries to visit her once in a week or twice.

Sungchan vomited again and US5 came out of their room rubbing their eyes and helding up their sleepy heads.

“Noona, you can take a rest today.” Sangkyun said as he noticed that Sungchan’s condition is no good.

Yoo Ahn gave Sungchan a glass of water and a medicine to take.

She took the medicine.

“No… This will pass. I can go now.” she insisted and went to her room to rest for a bit.

“Noona, take care of her while we are at the event later.” Hee Jun asked and I nodded.

After lunch, US5’s activities started from having a performance at the mall and a fan sign event. After the fan sign, they went to SBS to film a variety show.  By 9 pm, they reached the dance studio and rehearsed.

While US5 is busy, no one could be busier than their manager. Sungchan kept on talking with the PDs, other managers and such people. I watched over her carefully and noticed that she’s unusually pale nowadays.

After the rehearsals, we reached the home by 3am and just then we were able to sleep.

I heard again someone vomiting and saw Sungchan again.

I helped her up.

“Really, what’s wrong with you? How long have you been like this?” I asked her as she sat on the chair.

“A few days ago-“ *vomits again*

I stood up and took my coat and went to the nearest 24-hour pharmacy.

She keeps on vomiting every morning and even after lunch or dinner.

“Can I have the medicine for nausea, and…” my eyes stopped at the sight of the pregnancy test kit.

“That one.” I told the pharmacist as I pointed to the kit.

As I reached the home, Sungchan was bending over the sink again.

 “Drink this.” I said as I gave her the medicine.

She noticed the pregnancy test kit.

“What’s this? Is this yours?” she asked me.

“No. That’s yours.”

“How can-“ she stopped at the mid of her sentence and thought deeply.

“Are you delayed?” I asked her in a whisper.

She looked at me and she silently nodded.

“Well, my period has been irregular and I think that’s not the case.” she answered.

“Sungchan-ah, just try.” I said and she obediently went to the bathroom.

Then she came afterwards and she silently sat beside me.

“With whom? You did it with Jungmin?” I asked her.

She looked at me and she’s hesitating to tell.

“Come on Sungchan-ah, I your unnie. Tell me.” I told her.

“Jungmin-“ she answered and I face palmed.

I noticed Hee Jun went to the bathroom and he came out afterwards with the pregnancy tester in his hand.

“Who left this at the bathroom?” Hee Jun asked as he placed the pregnancy test kit on the table.

Sungchan broke out in tears as she saw the two red visible parallel lines.

I hugged Sungchan and Hee Jun who seem to realize what’s been happening, shut his mouth.

“Hee Jun-ah, don’t tell anyone about this.” Sungchan said as she sobbed.

Hee Jun nodded and just then, someone rang the door bell.

“It’s Jungmin-sunbae.” Hee Jun said and Sungchan immediately wiped her tears and washed her face.

She gave the pregnancy test kit to me and I hid it.

Hee Jun opened the door and greeted Jungmin.

“Annyeong!” Jungmin greeted us as he hugged Sungchan as soon as he saw her.

I caught Hee Jun looking at Sungchan apologetically and then he went to his room.

“I’ll be at the living room.” I said as I excused myself from them.

I sat on the living room and I can still vaguely hear their conversation.

Jungmin said to Sungchan that their schedules are tighter and he’s sorry that he can’t spend more time with her but Sungchan said that it’s fine and she’s supporting him. Jungmin seemed to notice Sungchan’s eyes are red. She said that it was itchy and scratched it. Then Jungmin scolded her a bit but they bid farewell as Jungmin’s phone rang and it seems like he escaped from his movie shoot.

As soon as Jungmin left, Sungchan cried.

SUNGCHAN~

What should I do?

Shall I tell him or not?

I sighed deeply as I find myself clueless once more.

“Sungchan, would you like to go to an OB?” Seoran asked me as she entered my room.

Since there are no schedules for US5 today, I agreed.

“Sang Kyun, we’ll be leaving for a while. Take care of your members. Don’t turn the house upside down. Don’t be so noisy or else we have to move again.” I told the leader and then we left.

HOSPITAL~

I’ve been scared of hospitals since I was young and since it was a check up, I have to go for there is no other way to find out.

“Ms. Park Sung Chan.” the nurse called.

I looked at Seoran unnie and held her hand tightly.

“I’m scared.” I whispered.

“Uhm, can I accompany her inside?” Seoran unnie asked the nurse but the nurse said no.

So I entered the OB-Gyne’s office.

They did a series of tests and check-ups and then the results came out.

“Miss Park, you are one-month pregnant.” the doctor said.

When she said those words, it rang through my head and I can’t believe that there’s a life in me.

I’m happy but there are BUTs.

“So, where is your husband?” she asked.

“Ahm…” I looked at Seoran unnie seeking for help.

“Her husband is at work and he still doesn’t know this and I’m sure he’ll be happy.”  Seoran unnie said.

“Oh… Then, are you her guardian?” the doctor asked and Seoran unnie nodded.

“Well, Sungchan-ssi your pregnancy is sensitive as the tests results indicate that you have an HG or Hyperemesis gravidarum which is a severe form of morning sickness.”

I looked at Seoran and she gave off a worried smile.

"Why do I have HG? What's the reason?" I asked worried for me and my baby.

"This condition is still being studied and we can only present theories." she answered.

I bit my lip and my heart pounded when she said that.

“Would that affect the baby?” I asked anxiously and I Seoran unnie held my hands.

“Infants of women with severe hyperemesis that gain less than 7 kg (15.4 lb) during pregnancy tend to be of lower birth weight, small for gestational age, and born before 37 weeks gestation. In contrast, infants of women with hyperemesis that have a pregnancy weight gain of more than 7 kg appear similar as infants from uncomplicated pregnancies. In your case Sungchan-ssi, you reduced 2 kg already just in your first month. Well, a lot of complications might occur later but if you would take care of yourself and your baby, I assure you that you will have a healthy baby.” the doctor said.

But I still feel uneasy…

“I will give you the list of the diet you have to take and things to avoid and symptoms you have to watch out if you feel changes. Uhm, Seoran-ssi? Tell her husband that he should take care of her wife more.” she said to us and then we left the hospital.

Seoran brought me to the nearest park to rest.

“Unnie, what should I do?” I asked her.

“I don’t know too. But it’s best if you tell him.” She answered.

Then tears started flowing on my face.

“EH? Why are you crying?” she asked as I cried all of a sudden.

“Ah… Molla… I don’t know. I don’t know if Jungmin would be happy to hear this news. I know that this will have a serious effect on his career. Unnie, eotteokke? Sooner my tummy will grow and I won’t be able to hide it from him. *sniff*”

“Silly, why would you hide it from him? I know he will be excited once he knows.”  She said and smiled.

I smiled weakly as I convinced myself that everything would be fine.

JUNGMIN~

It’s been three week since I’ve been juggling my schedules and Sungchan.

Good thing that she understands everything but I feel guilty that I am becoming less of the man I promised her.

I spent less time with her and I don’t know whether she has problems or not.

It’s been bothering me a lot since a few days ago when I visited her she lost much weight and Sangkyun said that Sungchan has been vomiting a lot lately. But when I asked Sungchan about it, she said that she just ate something spoiled last night and it’s not like she vomits every day.

I'm worried about her health as she's exhausting herself because US5's gaining popularity and the most number of sleep they could get is lower than 4 and the same goes for the people around them like Sungchan and the coordis.

I know that she might be hiding something from me since I noticed her like that too during the scandal; she didn’t tell Jaejoong that she already found out the culprit.

She thinks that things like that were so little details that we should not worry about where in fact WE SHOULD.

Since I got a short break today, I decided to surprise visit her but instead… I was the one who was surprised.

“Jungmin… she’s not here.” Kyujong called me from the Banpo Bridge area.

“Arasso. Wait. I think Hyunjoong hyung texted.” I said as I ended up the call and checked my inbox.

From: Hyunjoongie~

She’s not here at the old unit.

I sighed deeply and smacked my head.

Sungchan went missing just this morning.

Nobody told me until I found out.

We tried looking for every possible place she could have gone to but there are no signs of her and it’s frustrating me.

My manager has been calling me tons of times as I have to return to the filming area right now.

“Seoran noona, where do you think she could have gone to?” I asked the coordi as I try to hold my temper.

“Molla Jungmin-ah… Last night she didn’t come out of the room and we just found out that she left when I opened her wardrobe and it’s empty.”

I kicked the couch in my frustration.

“Aaaaah! Where could you have gone to Sungchan-ah!” I shouted.

“Sunbae, calm down. We will find noona.” Yoo Ahn said trying to comfort me.

“Calm down? How can I calm down if I don’t even know where she is right now?! How can I? How?!”

I shouted in frustration.

Young Saeng patted my back.

“Don’t shout at the kid, he’s just trying to help you.” he said and I nodded and cocked my head to Yoo Ahn’s side and apologized.

I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples as pain hit my head.

My phone rang again as someone sent a message.

FROM: UNKNOWN NUMBER

Jungmin-ssi, this is Jaejoong. We received the news and we are here at the airport so we decided to check the departed flights today and we saw Sungchan’s name. Her real name. She departed to the Philippines this 5 in the morning.

TO: UNKNOWN NUMBER

Komawo, hyung.

Sungchan-ah, why did you go there?

Was there an emergency? By why didn’t you tell me so?

Wait for me…

___________________________________________________________________________

a back to back UPDATE!

^____^

What do you think will happen in Chapter 27?

Oh~ 3 chapters left and an epilogue. TT^TT

THANKS to those who have been reading until now... ^___________^

tepmustbeinlove♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 1.7K 45
true love is just around the bend but lovers find it hard to get one...
9.3K 555 18
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
135K 4.7K 97
Two opposite worlds come together. How will they establish harmony after their initial encounter was unfavorable? Would you be open to befriending so...
5.7K 62 18
When the Sexy surgeon Wandee Ronnakiat becomes involved with boxer Yeo Yak and their relationship develops from friends with benefits to something mo...