Toughest Battle

Von TierraMarcel

Azalea Moore - When they say a mother job is never done, they was telling the truth. Did Azalea Moore make a... Mehr

0/
1/
2/
3/
4/
5/
6/
7/
8/
9/
10/
11/
12/
13/
14/
16/
17/CAST
18/
19/
20/
21/
22/
23/
24/
25/
26/
27/
28/
29/
30/
31/
32/
33/
34/
35/
36/

15/

602 33 24
Von TierraMarcel

Friday, August 7th, 7:45am

-

"I'm way to old to be going back and forth with you baby trust me." Lucky said standing on one side of Ye' "You knew he was in a relationship when you did what you did little girl."

"But he still did it Lucky your man not so innocent, when you leave guess who still going to be around." Nay pulled at her best friend arm she was upset because she didn't know what was going on when they got home all their things was already at his mother house.

"That's fine but look who got to move." Lucky said. "Nay I love you, and I hope this don't make you feel away towards me."

"I'm lost and confused but I know my cousin will let me know what's going on. Mya come on it's not that serious."

"Yeah I will cuzz but Ma on her way to get y'all, Mya you can't sit in my face and disrespect my girl because she didn't disrespect you once."

"Yes the hell she did, fuck you Ye' you don't have to say shit else to me real talk once again you have me looking dumb." She pushed him into Lucky, Lucky was about to take off towards Mya but he stopped her pushing her into sleeping Ryan room closing the door.

Lucky didn't leave the room because she didn't want to go to jail this morning. It's been two days since the whole R.J thing and nothing has been talked about yesterday Ye' didn't come home til night time but no matter what nobody was going to know they home wasn't happy. She moved Ryan over and got into his little twin size bed with taking a short nap.

"It's like you picking sides and that hurts." Nay said to Ye' waiting on Ye'Von to come. "Whatever y'all did behind her back is on y'all but damn."

"I'm not picking sides it's not even about that, I won't keep disrespecting either one of y'all." He looked at Mya. "What we did was fucked up and should've never happened that's my bad."

"I said what I said, I'm over it this was the last chance with me and you. I really hope she makes you happy for a life time."

"So we not cool no more is what you saying ?"
He walked into her face. "So that's it ?"

"Ye' you giving me mixed emotions right now like you always do. No we're not cool just leave me alone. You got your old ass girlfriend leave me alone."

"I won't leave you alone forever but I will right now." He looked her dead in her eyes meaning every word.

"Whatever now I don't have to act like I'm saving myself for somebody. Now I can give these niggas a chance with me." He gave her a death look never taking his eyes off hers.

"Come on best friend, she said she pulling up at the end of the drive way." Nay gave Ye' a hug and pulled Mya out his face.

He watched them from far before going back into his house. He wanted to know what went wrong ? It seem like everything was going good for a few weeks now all this unnecessary bullshit was making him upset.

"I really can't do this shit man." He said to himself. "LUCKYYY !!"

He went into Ryan room seeing her get from under him when she was out the room he closed the door and they walked into the living room.

"Why are you yelling ?"

"I'm about to go crazy and it's not good, I'm good on my end you wanted her gone she's gone. It's no more unnecessary bullshit on my end no more. So what are you going to do ?"

"Ryan picked for you but I wanna have one last sit down with them both and go from there. I want Ry to at least meet him and see what happens just let me do that much." He nodded his head.

He could only respect it, he pulled her body towards him by her neck he kissed her lips he went deeper into the kiss until he let her neck go." I swear I can't do the beefing shit it's not me. Y'all got my promise I'll never let y'all done. I'm letting y'all meet but not at his house somewhere here."

"Okay baby thank you for understanding."

"Do you have to tell me anything else ? Or ask me anything ?" He asked. "I'm hear to tell the whole truth."

"What you do for a living ? You told me you a college student and you do low key work. You got cars, money and all this other stuff and you're only 20."

He knew R.J brought this to her attention that's why he had to die. R.J was making Ye' ass itch he just had to find a way to take him out without it falling back on him.

"I'm a business man you my girl stay down for me I'll tell you when the time is right. We both understanding shit can you handle that ?"

Lucky had a feeling what he job was because everything we starting to make since but didn't wanna over think. so she was going to wait until he told her. She couldn't be mad because she still didn't tell him the truth about everything.

"Yes I can handle that much." She looked him
In his eyes letting him know she wasn't lying. "I'm sorry for lying to you, I don't like that feeling because you're my best friend, you understand anything and always in my comer I'm just sorry."

"No you not sorry Lucky, I hate the word sorry but our week been messed up because both sides. Let's just make shit right and get back how we was okay ?"

Ye' wanted to tell her about his sister and what he was doing but he didn't want to drop another bomb on her so soon. Hopefully he can add everything up before it's to late.

"Okay." She stood on her tippy toes and kissed his pink lips. "What are we doing today ? I wanna do something different."

"Like what ?"

She took her shoulder and threw them up and down rubbing her hands over my neck tattoos."You know so just say it."

"I wanna pop up on my mom and sister, I don't know why I just miss them even though they hurt me so damn bad."

"Where this come from ?" He took her hand and start walking them both down the wall way to his door, not without looking in Ry room seeing him still asleep. "He play that game all night long had to."

When he got into his room, he pulled the covers back and took his clothes back off and Lucky did the same leaving them both in under clothes. Once they was both in the bed, Ye' pulled lucky on top off him and start rubbing her back. "Now I'm comfortable and all ears."

"I haven't seen them in years, I'm hurt I can act like I'm fine but I'm so hurt still. R.J don't know how bad he made my life hell. I'm a female who don't want her mother around ? Your mother is the only grandmother my son know and that alone makes me love her so much but I want my mother to see her grandson, my sister to her only npnew they don't ever have to like me again but I want them to get to him know. I'm talking in circles but you see where I'm coming from ?"

"Kinda, let me not say that I do but then people are fucked up, I know what it feel like when family hurt you. I don't care but I know you do so if you really wanna make that trip we can. Ima just need for people to mind their business and not talk shit towards you or in front of Ry and we good."

Lucky knew that wouldn't happen her sister mouth was so smart for no reason. Her sister hates everything about her because she wanted her life little did she know her life was once hell.

"Okay. They don't stay far away once we get back into the city ima just hope my mom didn't sell her house."

"Cool lets get dressed so we can go."

"We just got in the bed to talk we so weird."

"Oh wells that us." He slapped her ass. "Come on you take forever to get dressed yo."

She kissed his neck before rolling over and getting out the bed, Ye' waited for her to leave out the room be making his bed back up. He then went into his closet and found a chill fit praying he didn't have to lay hands and feet on somebody.

Lucky made her old room her closet because she was now sleeping nights with Ye' she got Ry up and into some water and was in her room fining something cute to put on. It was fall outside so she kept that in mind.

"Mommy Done !"Ry yelled.

"You just got in there." Ye' yelled after.

"Well I'm done."

"No you not wash your balls."

"Balls ?"

Lucky laughed all the way to the bathroom, when she got in the bathroom Ryan still looked confused as hell. She shook her head and washed Ry whole body in his Batman body wash. When she was done he did the rest and made his way to his room closing the door behind himself like he was grown.

She thought about his clothes but she guessed he wanted to dress himself and she wasn't getting in his way of that. She already had a nice shower so she started with a small face beat and MAC lipgloss. When her eyelashes was put on she start getting dressed singing the music Ye' had playing throughout the house.

"Let roll." Ye' said helping Ry put on his necklace and matching bracelet. "We need to stop and get gas on the way."

"That mean I can get some snacks."

"Who told you that ?"

"You always buy me snacks when you get gas Ye'."

"Oh he do ?" Lucky asked coming out her room pushing her yellow shirt into her black and white shorts.

"Man." Ye' laughed. "Come on before he keep telling on us and what we do in our man hours."

Everybody walked out the house and lucky locked up while Ye' helped Ryan inside the back seat after getting him situated he jump in the passenger seat letting it all the way back. Lucky looked both ways before pulling off heading towards the nearest gas station. Everybody was so into the Music that nobody was talking.

Stopping the car at pump Six both Ye' and Lucky got out, she took orders from both with money from Ye' she walked into the gas station with her face inside her phone. Her group chest was going off after she told her girls about this morning. She bumped into a hard body and her phone went to the ground you could hear it beak and that alone made her upset because she just got the phone.

"The fuck." She looked at the man and rolled her eyes bending down picking up her phone, the screen was black she knew it was done for. "Fucking Creep dog look at my phone man."

"I'll pay for a new one." Lucky looked out the window and so did the man, there was Ye' looking right in the window at them talking with his head to the side. "That's your nigga ?"

"I wish you stop popping up on me you owe me a new damn phone. Have my money when you drop your child off Monday."

"Why can't I take you to get one ?" He looked down at her outfit. "Funny how I know what you look like without clothes on."

"Move bitch." She pushed him to the side and walked out the door fast, when Ye' seen how she looked he walked to her.

"What's wrong ? Where the snacks ?"

"Can we just go ?"

"Why wassup ? Who is he ?" Ye' pointed to the man he seen in his girlfriend face laughing leaving out the gas station. He watched him all the way to his car he seen his face before but couldn't put a place on it. He was remembering his tag number when he pulled off. "What the fuck is up ?"

Ye' was getting mad because this man was getting away and his girlfriend looked like she was about to cry. Lucky shook her head and made her way to the car no longer in the mood to drive.

Ye' pulled off but was waiting on her to explain what was going on. "My phone is now broken."

"Why ?"

"He bumped into my and I dropped it out my hands."

"So why you made it so difficult to tell me that Lucky ? You dropped it okay we can get another one. You about to have me kill this man for a phone ?"

You wouldn't understand" she said to herself.

"I'm just upset you just got me this phone. All my pictures just everything."

"All that can be replaced love. You should've came and got me so I could've said something to him. He walking out laughing like something was a joke."

"He was just dumb all together he asked did I want him to replace my phone I said no." She lied. "I can't put the address in my phone so let me see yours ?"

"Let it ride baby it's cool. You'll have another one in a few hours."

He picked his phone off his lap and handed it to her, she put her old home address in hoping and praying they still lived there. She looked back and Ryan had on his earphone playing on his iPad. Once they got ten minutes into the ride she got comfortable in her seat and locked her and Ye' hands together.

Lucky stomach was hurting so bad that she was almost in tears the closer she got to her old home. Ye' was rubbing her back about to turn back around or smack they ass for hurting her this bad.

She was bent over in the seat getting herself together. "Two minutes what we doing ? Keep going ?"

"What's wrong with mommy ?"

"Her stomach hurt."

"Oh." He went back to his iPad.

Ye' pulled over a few hours down the block because he never got an answer from her. She was still bent over but he understood she didn't see them in years they never seen her son and he just had a birthday so he would never make it seem like she's over doing it he completely understood her pain.

"Bae I get everything, what if these people close the door in her face ? That's your thoughts right ? What if they still don't like you ? Oh well that's them god see you trying. You are a amazing mom and Ryan can say that himself. Never let these people have you feeling less of yourself because you over came everything send your way can't nobody knock you down without you jumping right back up." She sat up in her seat and wiped her eyes. "Are we going or going back home I'm with whatever you with."

"I'm ready."

"Get your face together, add some more lipgloss then I'll pull back off."

-
As they was pulling up Lucky seen her sister and mother laughing leaving out the house. They didn't pay Ye' car any attention that's until he block her driveway. Lucky got out the car first and they face said everything you seen hurt, you seen relief like they was happy she was okay and you also seen hate and that one made Ye' get out the car after her. For a minute they was just standing in front of each other.

"Mmmm hello." Lucky said. "Sorry for popping up just didn't have no numbers."

"Who he is ?" Lucky mom asked looking past her to Ye' "Your son real dad ?"

"No but he's the best thing that happen to us. Y'all wanna meet my son ?"

"We was actually leaving out for lunch."

"That's cool, let me say this before I leave and I promise I'll leave you guys alone for good. That man y'all believed over me is begging me to let him see Ryan. My son the little boy he told everybody wasn't his child. But I'm the hoe ? Check my age and that's the only person I have ever been with me. I'm not explaining myself because I know the truth about everything but as a family I needed y'all and y'all was never there for me never. I been through some things in the last few months I wouldn't wish on anybody and still I try to come around and first thing y'all say is who is he. A man that's what is he, his mother raised him right and I can't thank god enough for putting him in my life. After everything I still love y'all because at one point we was all we had. Maybe not next week or two years from now but hopefully one day y'all can let the pass be the pass and forgive me for whatever I did for y'all not to even care if I was dead or alive." With that Lucky turned around in her vans and start making her way back to the car.

"I wanna meet him." Lucky sister Zara said walking behind her. "He never did anything to me I wanna meet him."

Lucky didn't say anything she opened the back door and helped Ryan out. Ye' stayed at a distant analyzing everything around him.

"Ry this is your aunt Zara say Hi." He waved his hand shy. "Say hello with your mouth she's my sister."

"Hello."

"You're so handsome god. Can I have a hug ?"

Ryan opened his arms and Zara got to his level and gave him a big hug. She hugged him like she didn't want to let go. Lucky know her sister they was once best friends she knew this was beyond them but she wasn't going to say anything.

"I never met you before."

"I know and that's on me but we have to have some play dates or mall dates okay ?" He nodded. "Are you in school ?"

"I go Monday, you in school ?"

"Yep college."

"Who dat ?" He pointed to Abby, Lucky mother who still didn't her feet to come meet her grandson.

"Your grandma."

"That's not MeeMee. MeeMee my grandma."

Zara looked at Lucky asking her to take over for her because she didn't know what to say.

"MeeMee is Ye' mom and she's my mom baby. So she's your grandmother as well." Ryan took his hand and waved at her, she was caught by surprise. She smiled and waved back then putting her hand over her month Like was wanted to cry. "Go give her a hug Ryan remember mommy always say how them hug make people feel better ?"

He ran off and hugged her legs, she couldn't take no more and picked him up hugging his little body so tightly. Once they was done she invited us inside for a sit down talk and they made everyone say.

-

I'm back 🤪 I'm redoing the whole cast because nobody has pictures no more. Can y'all help me please ? 😩😩

Can y'all vote & leave comments?

TierraMarcel 🤟🏽

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

128K 9.9K 52
Trust the timing of everything. Just because it's not happening right now doesn't mean it never will.. Everything will come to you at the.. perfect...
225K 7.8K 77
Aria Carter was another victim of teen pregnancy. When she told the child's father, Scott Johnson about her pregnancy he left her alone. Her parents...
107K 1.2K 30
Brooke's having a hard time moving on. Brandon broke her heart, and she started to distance herself from other guys due to the fear of going through...
50.5K 3.7K 44
**2ND PLACE IN THE WATTY'S OSCAR AWARDS ** "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE !? " I yelled in her face making her coward back in fear , just how I like them...