My Brothers Sexy, Bad Boy, Sp...

By StephanieNicole042

Nicole Daigle is a 17 year old girl, she has an older brother named Ryinn, Ryinn Daigle. Her parents have nev... More

My Brothers Sexy Bad Boy Bestfriend
Nothing Will Ever Happen Between Us.
What Could of Possibly Been Going On In Your Head.
You Are Absolutely Beyond Crazy
I'll Believe It When I See It.
Just Let Me Go.
Goodbye, I love you.
You'll Be Happy I'm Doing This.
Just Tell Me Your Secret
What Did You Do?
You're A Liar And A Cheater.
Get Away From Her!
There's Nothing More To Say
Do You Really Want To End Up Like Me
You Don't Have The Evidence Under Your Sweater.
I Think You're Actually Doing The Right Thing This Time.
Dealing With Things Way Beyond My Maturity Level
Chandler Olsen Daigle
I Think I Love You.
I'm Done Giving You Chances
She's Not Yours To Hurt Anymore.
It's Me Just Trying to Be Responsible.
Maybe I Just Shouldn't Of Come.
Nothing's Changed
Why
Hospital?
Is That What I Think It Is?
Taking Time
We Were Once In Love, End Of Story.
I Took The Promise Ring Back Because...
Flashbacks Suck!
READ READ READ YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO...
Can You Believe It?
She Was There For Me When You Weren't
It's Just You and Me.
We Can Do This.
We'll Get Through This.
This Wasn't My Fault!
Say Bye To Daddy.
You Got Old....And Wrinkly!
Why Didn't You Tell Me This Before I Got Married.
Shut Up And Let Me Talk!
PLEASE READ!
I Don't Want To Lose My Son!
Authors Note
You're An Ass But I Love You
"Thanks."
"Something Is Wrong With The Baby"
This Is Where It All Began, And Is Going To End (Last Chapter)
Sequel?
New Book!
New Book!

Just Admit It, You Don't Love Me

16.1K 193 11
By StephanieNicole042

Ryinn and Maci had finally gotten home but they stopped and got a movie for us. Insidious. And trust me I was beyond terrified.

I was cuddled up to Justin throughout the whole movie. Man that's some scary stuff. anyway, after the movie I fell asleep.

*Justin's P.O.V*

Nicole was cuddled up to me, we still had the sleeping bags downstairs from when we all slept on the floor, but this was better cause now she was sleeping cuddled up to me.

Ryinn went to go feed the dogs and put them in the crate for sleeping . I walked into the kitchen to the fridge and opened it to grab a Powerade, when I shut the door, I was startled to see Maci standing there glaring at me.

"Did you tell him?" she asked tilting her head to the side just a little. "Tell who what?" I asked walking over to the sink to look out the window, "Tell Ryinn that this might be your baby." She said.

"No, I didn't and I don't plan on it, beside's it could also be, Daniels, or Josh's or Rylan, or-" I was interrupted by her saying something. "Do you take me as a slut!" She screamed.

"Quiet down, don't wake up my girlfriend, and honestly, yes, sorry but you came into my room at like 1 am through my window! and trust me I wore protection, so you can't blame me." I said then turned around and saw Ryinn standing there in the basement door frame.

"Oh so now you're all done talking? Listen prick, I want you to tell Ryinn, that you don't want to be friends with him anymore and saw that this baby is Josh's then he'll yell at you not me," She ended with a smile.

I was looking at Ryinn and she still didn't understand it. "What the hell are you looking at, I'm over here." she said turning to see what I was looking at and saw Ryinn.

"Maci we should talk and Justin, don't tell Nic, about what you and Maci did okay?" He said, with his hands in his pockets he turned with his head down and walked upstairs to his room.

I went to go check on Nicole, because Maci had run upstairs to go see Ryinn.

I laid down next to Nicole, in my sleeping bag and then wrapped my arms around her waist, and she immediately cuddled up to me. I closed my eyes but before falling asleep. I could hear my best friend yell, "Just Admit It, You Don't Love Me Anymore." then I kissed Nicole -

*Nicoles pov*
I wake up to a silent dark room. Ryinn is asleep on the carpet with Maci on the couch. I feel Justin's grip tighten on me, I'm sweating so much I have to wiggle away.

It was s dream. A horrible disgusting dream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 5.2K 34
Makayla Armani Smith is 17 years old and at the start of her last year in high school, her dad is currently the Drug lord of Atlanta and he goes by I...
1.4K 105 44
Judith Drakeyer, a five foot junior of Westview High had one goal. To be the best female basketball player and prove to all that her miniature size w...
469K 10.5K 53
" My sisters are fucking off limits! " Marco has a Golden Rule: His sisters are off limits to his friends. Robby, regardless of what he feels, can n...
496K 8.2K 26
Athena can't have him. He's her brother's best friend who has a tainted past. She hasn't seen him in over four years all because of a drama that she...