Hello Goodbye

Von heoltrouble

Young Eunha was trying living in peace and enjoying her life after terrible break up, suffering by her own to... Mehr

Author Note
The Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
#YoungJung vs #YoungKwon
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Jung vs Kwon
Twenty One
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two

Twenty Two

241 7 0
Von heoltrouble

Kwon Hyuk

“I will try to make this happen Mr. Kwon and Mr. Jung.” The Governor of Busan promised, finally my team could convince the Governor to help us after long and hard negotiation. He promised me and Kiseok to not ban the construction though we have land legalization problem, just like the other greedy politicians, with the assurance that I will support him for his campaign, this old and greedy man wasn't wasting time to say yes.

Feed them with more money and they will gladly help you.

Business it’s never far from politics and power.

“I’d like to hear more, Sir.” I grinned, shaking his hand.

“Everything under control, Mr. Kwon.. I know you father, James Marshall. I owe him.” He smiled then looked at Kiseok, “And who doesn’t know the famous Big Jung Corporation? This country owed him a lot, especially Busan. So there’s no way I stay still and doing nothing when both of you got in trouble.”

Kiseok grinned like a child, “Now we owe you a lot, Sir.”

“We’re even, gentlemen. Think about I return the favour.”

“That's really wonderful, hank you for your time, I guess I will wait your call then?”

“Don’t worry, I will take care of it, now you can go home and enjoy your youth while you're still young.” He tapped my shoulder and did the same with Kiseok’s then laughed, sending us off from his office.

We were walking in silent until we reached the elevator. When we were inside the elevator going down to the lobby, Kiseok and I looked at each other as we thought the same thing.

“I’ll watch his move.”

“You do know how to play the game, Hyuk.” Kiseok nodded in saisfication.

----

After long weeks of drama and sleepless night,  today I could come home early after the meeting with Kiseok, I planned on doing some workout and then play with my x-box while drinking a wine. I deserve game and wine to celebrate even though just a little, I still need to keep my eyes on Governor. He may said he help us but we are all know he help himself to take more power and money, I’m sure someday he will stand against me and Kiseok when he no longer need us.

What a prick! Let’s see how good he plays his game.

I almost had heart attack when I felt someone back hug me as soon as I walked to my living room.

I knew whose hands they were.

“Oppa, I miss you.” Yuri said, while she tightened her hug, placing the side of her head closer on my back.

Goodbye xbox and wine.      

“Yuri—”

“You haven’t changed your code, it’s still my birthday.”

I just don't have time to change my apartment code.

“Then I will change it, after sending you home.” I loosened her hug, freeing myself.
Now we stood face to face.

“Have you eaten?” I asked, she looked so pale and skinny than before.

“I don’t need food, I’m not hungry.”

“You look so pale.”

“This is what you want, you want to punish me. Yes I get it, I know my mistakes, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t say those things to you, I should have encourage you—”

“That’s fine, it happened. Everything already in the past."

“I know and I regret it..” she reached my hands and draw them closer to her cheeks.

“Yuri..”

“I can’t, Oppa. This is too much, I love you, I’m sorry.. please..” her voice cracked, tears rolling down from her eyes.

“Hey, don’t cry..” I brushed my thumbs on her cheeks, however I loved this girl and seeing her being sad like this make my hurt uneasy, but still, everything was so complicated.

She held my both hand still on her cheeks, her eyes looked bright than before.

Without I realized, I took step closer while she tiptoed until her lips meet mine.

------

Jung Kiseok

Damn—

I cursed under my breath, looking at Eunha in her big black T-shirt and yoga short which every time she jumped to find something from the cabinet on the kitchen, I could see her cute ass move up and down back and forth.

I was more than five minutes standing behind her in silent, absolutely enjoying the view. Should I take a picture? I contemplated.

Yeah, take a picture. It last longer. I made a decision.

Just when I’m about to fish out my phone from my pocket, Eunha did a little jump again and made her T-shirt unfold just right to let me see her back skin though it was a little.

Fuck the picture, touching it probably last forever.

That’s how I made my final decision, in matter of second I strode closer to her. Then took a spot just right behind her, purposely pressing myself on her back.

“Can I help you?” I whispered seductively on her ear.

I could sense her shiver which was a good reaction and made excited.

She stood still in her spot, didn’t make any move like she was freeze. I smiled smugly at myself then looked at the cabinet, there was only box of pop tarts. So this is the reason she did all the cute ass movement.

Suddenly, I wish I was pop tarts that made her put some effort to get.

I leant closer to her ear again and asked, “Do you want me?”

I was referring me as my help not my body, but hearing her answer I won't mind about what she wants.

She can have me, my help and my body.

“Yes— I mean, no. I need you— I mean the pop tarts..” her voice trembled. I was sure her face must be red for being embarrassed.

What a cutie!

I like how she can be so shy but when I kissed her, she was totally different. Like she wanted something more, maybe she just needed a time? Things that I could remember that my hand were so itchy to touch her, like I couldn’t control myself.

I brushed my hand on her hand in purpose before I reached the box of pop tarts and placing it on the kitchen table and turned her around to face me while she just followed my direction.

“This is hard.” I said, making me get her attention.

“If you’re thinking about 'that hard', then the answer is yes, but what I trully mean right now is this situation.” I explained carefully. I’m sure she got my other point because her cheeks became more red.

“Wha—” she was about to say something but I beat her with lift her up and put her on the kitchen table facing me.

"This..” I leaned closer, cutting the distance between me and her. My hand slowly dancing on the side of her leg, slowly guide her to make a space for me between her legs. She turned her face away, which gave me a better access on her neck. There was no sign from her telling me to stop, she wants me too. 

I planted a soft kiss on the spot just below her ear, inhaling her sweet scent; bubble gum. Then I got what I want; she shuddered then sighing. Her voice sounded like she said a yes for me.

Couldn’t wait any longer, I put my arms around her waist, pressing her body closer to me. She looked at me with her longing brown eyes, which I could stare at them for God knows how long.

Just like what it supposed to be my lips and her lips were collide and dancing in sync.

---

Kwon Hyuk

I could hear myself grunting against her skin, feeling like I was burning into eternal flame. I couldn’t stop myself, I missed her, I missed this, I missed how soft her skin against my lips.

My head was so heavy and my heart could explode in any second. I sucked Yuri’s collar bond, biting, leaving my mark on her skin like I used to do. She was so responsive and it made me lose my mind.

It was just a kiss, a fucking one simple kiss then led to be demanding kiss, hair pulling and tongue battle kiss. Then my body moved as it please, grabbing her ass to straddle me. Leading her to the nearest surface on my living room; the couch. The unstoppable kiss going rough, lying her down under me, telling me to do anything I want to.  

Dammit, I’ve missed her body.

I wanted more, kissing her, sucking her weren’t enough. Seeing her shirt still on my way, I unbuttoned her shirt impatiently revealing her lace bra which making me curse even more.

Reaching on my pants, I tried to unbuckle my belt. Letting out my desire, just when I successfully unbuckle my belt, I freeze. Like I was struck by lightning, looking at the fucking mess that I created. Almost half naked Yuri on my couch, under me, looking so confused and hurt at the same time.

I made a mistake.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

46.3K 832 37
"Y/N, do you remember something?" Yes. You do. But not what he wants you to remember, you remember what you shouldn't at this moment. Definitely not...
36.5K 2.4K 64
------------- The Story Description --------------- It's a story about a businessman and a orphan girl... Jeon Jungkook..the CEO of Jeon corporation...
5.1K 202 28
A very dark life, away from feelings which is related to the heart and playing with random women. Always visit the bar his friend's was just looking...
30K 1.1K 32
A story about 13 boys who were meant to meet and save each other. There will be romance. Be prepared. This is only a fanfic and has nothing to do w...