The Seven โœ”

By chewymilkyoda

NOW AVAILABLE AT DREAME When a young 17 year old girl and her friend went to an empty mansion that is repor... More

Copyright
Characters
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen( SAY THE NAME)
Happy Suga Day
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one (WASSUP WE 2NE1)
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
not an update
fourty- five
fourty-six
fourty-seven
fourty-eight
fourty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
100k ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘ Special
sixty-five
sixty-six
100k special part 2 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’•
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-eight 2
sixty-eight 3
sixty eight (4)
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three (M)
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
Happy Namjoon Day ????
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
Thank U Soooo Much!
hi lol
book 2????
not a tag

fifty-nine

21.8K 901 367
By chewymilkyoda

🌸🌸🌸
Hoseok

"Can I sit here?" I asked her and she nodded and scooted over to make room for me as I sat on her bed and leaned against the headboard, "So, I heard the boys told you about the big test." I said and she sighed out.

"Im scared."

Rachel looked up at me with wide eyes, I felt soft all over and didn't hesitate to wrap my arms around her and pulling her into a tight hug.

"Worry about that later flower, the big test is usually held at the end of the year." I said to her.

"Oppa, it's already November."

"Oh."

She just sighed out loud while I played with her hair a bit, "How are you feeling?" I asked wanting to break the silent atmosphere, she hummed while shrugging a bit. "Does it hurt?" She spoke.

I looked down at her, "Hurt what?"

"When you first shifted as a vampire?" Rachel mumbled nervously. "Well it does at first... but I promise you it'll be worth it." I said and hugged her closer and rested my head on top of hers. "It's just... happening a lot to me. I'm still scared shitless you know, I mean like... the queen of the vampires?" Rachel laughed out shaking her head.

I sometimes feel guilty towards Rachel becauss everything is happening so fast around her and she's just merely a vampire and still a teen. It's very scary, I would be scared shitless myself if I were on her position but as long as we stick with her I'm sure everything will be okay.

"It'll be okay flower."

🌸🌸🌸

Author

"This is not okay."

Rachel gulped as they gathered around the castle field surrounded by several scary looking equipments. "Why are we here again?" Yoongi asked grumpily.

Namjoon smiled as he clasped his hands together behind him, "Well, since our mate's transformation is nearing I decided that it's better to train her skills early so she won't feel uncomfortable with her new form. I brought over our old training gears and we'll all help her each with our special skills."

Rachel stared at the wooden equipment that looked like those in Kung Fu Panda where Po and the rest of his gang trained with.

"You sure this is safe?" Rachel asked poking one weird looking gear with her foot looking doubtful as she could ever with Hara's self-proclaimed Thai body massage that Rachel almost broke her spine. But that's another story.

"Does that mean we can use our powers in front of her now?" Taehyung asked excitedly making Jin nod.

"I never knew why you guys never show me your powers anyway." Rachel pouted.

"We can't risk getting caught by other humans angel." Jimin pinched her cheeks not so gently, "Damn it! That hurts you jamless boy!" She slapped his hands away roughly as Jimin gasped dramatically.

"Pfft... nice one jagi." Jungkook gave her a high five leaving poor Jimin to sulk and whining to Yoongi, "Suck it up buttercup." Jin shook his head, Rachel though scrunched up her face.

"Oh my God, nobody says that anymore Jin oppa. You're lame."

Cue in the laughing from the others and Jin in his eomma ain't amused child shut up before I hit you with my frying pan mode.

"I gave up my beauty sleep just to make food for you everyday and this is how you repay me? Wah, I feel so appreciated right now. OMG, the love is so real. I can feel it seeping in my whole flipping body!" Jin's nagging continued onfor a few seconds as Namjoon just stared at him silently.

"LET'S GO!" Namjoon clapped his hands trying to catch their attention.

"Kim Namjoon how dare you cut my words!"

Rachel

I thought volleyball training was hard but no, this is the most hardest thing I have ever done in my whole almost 18 years of life!

A ball of fire came towards me as i threw my body down on the grass and glared at the grinning Hoseok. "What the fuck?!" I screamed at him, "Sorry Rachel!" He shrugged casually while I pushed myself up and brushed off the leaves and grass off my jacket.

A sudden mini sized tornado appeared and i had to cover my face with my hands to avoid getting any dead leaves in my face.

"Run baby doll!"

"I will fucking kill you Taehyung." I gritted out and soon I had him pinned against the tree holding him up by his jacket using only my left arm. We both shared a shocked look as I let him go.

"Wow, you're fast. I mean, like, faster than any normal vampires are. I didn't even blinked and you had me pinned." He said rather proudly.

"That's weird."

"What's weird?" I asked as Namjoon approached us, "I couldn't get into your head, my powers are telekinesis and mind reading yet I couldn't find anything in your head." He said.

"Are you saying I'm stupid?" I asked offended as fuck, he widened his eyes and denied, "What? I didn't mean that cupcake!" Namjoon said clearly shocked at my words.

"Speed and immune to others powers huh?" Jin mumbled next to him, I sat myself on the grass and sighed out before shrieking as i felt the earth beneath me shaking.

"What the hell is this?" I held on and the chunk of dirt I was on floated. I turned around to see a grining Jimin with glowing green eyes, "Put me down." I shot him a glare but he casually put his hands inside his pocket.

"What would i get from it?" Jimin smirked.

"A fucking bruise on the head." I gritted out, Jimin just ignored me still with that smirk on his face. "Yoongi oppa!" I called out, a black smokey figure with purple eyes appeared in front of me and I felt myself getting lifted up and I was back down.

"Aw hyung." Jimin whined, the shadow rolled it's eyes and vanished as Yoongi appeared next to him. "You'll hurt her if you're not careful." Yoongi said.

"I think that's enough training for today." Namjoon suggested.

"Yassss!" I was the first one to run my ass back inside the castle leaving my mates behind me.

***
Okay power check.

Namjoon: Telekinesis/Mind reading
Jin: Water (Elemental)/Healing
Yoongi: Shadow shifter/Dark magic
Hoseok: Fire (Elemental)/Phoenix
Jimin: Earth (Elemental)/Nature
Taehyung: Wind (Elemental)/Invisibility
Jungkook: Super strength/Agility
Rachel: Stealth/Super speed/unknown/unknown

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1.1K 24
Two people living the best lives they could, one guy having a bad day. Who could've known that everything would come crashing down in just one night...
161K 7.5K 65
In which seven guys fall for the wrong girl. In which they want someone that already belongs to someone else. She's Illegal to them. Or as they ca...
736 59 11
๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜. ๐—ข๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—น๐—น ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ - ๐—๐—ž ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—บ...
1.3K 251 11
|WATTPAD FEATURED| โCollect the 13 Aurers and seek for the Gates Of Shadows, for it is the only way back ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.โž On a peaceful Halloween eve, a fe...