Good Girls gone Bad

By octoberbaby101303

A girl name Tiffany is a good girl. She has striaght A's and never get in trouble. Anthony is a drug lord in... More

Introduction
Introduction
When we meet
Competing for rights
The Final Round
Promise Ring
not an update
Back updating
Dinner Date part 1
Dinner Date part2
not updating agian
When my 2 lives combined
Dinner Date Part 3
Thank you
Plan
Shocking
sorry
Question
My Past
My new book
just posted it
I ThInK Im iN lOvE
Best Day of My Life
Updating
All I want is you
All I want is you part 2
Meeting moms
Graduation
check it out
Will you marry me
Do you guys want q sequel.
sequel
Sequel 🔥🔥
🥳🥳🥳
Chapter one is posted
Situatuonship

Counting Money

987 36 1
By octoberbaby101303

Anthony POV

Tiffany was very excited when she got here. So I got her out the car and we started heading to my top sercurity. They open the door for us and when we walked in I looked over at Tiffany tosee if she ok and she ran to the counting station.

Tiffany

As we walked in I saw people counting money and me loving money and organizing it I ran over to the station and look how the organized it. They was doing a good job but I can do it better. So I took a bag counted my self then I started to roll it and staked the ollsup. I was done in 5 minutes.When I got done everybody looked at me in shocked.

Anthony POV

I sat theirand watch her count the money and staked it in under 5 minutes. That was sexy as fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 3.4K 17
After Kayla's mom passes she has no choice but to go stay with her dad who later gets her into some trouble but this kind of trouble Kayla might have...
2.4M 98.8K 63
-a traphouse production- my works #3 ...™️ "he got bands but i know he ain't me"
2.7M 179K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.5M 91K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...