Chasing Cars

By ShhImATurtle

Matthew Espinosa's life was as average as you could get. He was smart, popular, and best friends with the sch... More

Chapter One
Chap Two
Chapter Three
Chap Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chap Nine
Chapter Ten
Chap Eleven
Chapter Twelve
(Unlucky) Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Authors Note
Chapter sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Tweny-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
HELLOOOOOO
Chap Thirty-One
BISH WUT
Cherry thurytree
Chapter Thirty-Three
DOUBLE UPDATE??
Chapter Thirty-Four...I think??
Chapter Dirty-five ;D
Smoking weed and devils dicks
DA BIG 1-0-0
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TITLE THIS BECAUSE IM UPSET SO IT WOULDN'T BE VERY NICE
GET YO MUTHA FUCKIN TISSUES CUZ SHIT JUST GOT REAL
Chapter Fourty-One(a normal title for once)
Chapter 42
Chapter Fourty-Three
Chapter Fourty something idk I'm too lazy to look
I LOVE YOU CHOCOLATE TURTLES!!!!
Chapter Fourty-Five
Do we have sexual tension?
The day wattpad stood still
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter Fourty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Not the end
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Losing My Mind
Naw Nigga
Bubbles And HandJobs
Chasing Cars
I Love You
I forgot

Don't Read This

1.3K 58 40
By ShhImATurtle

Youre a rebel and I like you😊

Carter's Pov

I woke up to my phones alarm going off. Groaning I put it on snooze, cuddling back up into the covers. I was just about to fall back asleep when I realized Matt wasn't next to me.

I got up and pulled on some shorts, walking to the bathroom and knocking on the door. I didn't hear an answer so I opened the door, finding it empty. I grabbed my phone and called him. Pressing end when I hear his phone ring on the table, I pull on some shoes and head out the door, making sure to bring my key card with me. I walked around the hotel for awhile, not sure where he is. I sighed as I walked out of the hotel, grabbing my vape out of my pocket(what??) and started smoking it. Yeah I knew I shouldn't, but it helped with stress.

Which I was having a lot of right now.

I went to sit on a bench when I noticed someone laying on the ground. He had blondish-brunette hair.

Oh god. I hurried down to him, leaning down next to him. He didn't look hurt, couldn't see any blood.

"Matt?" I grabbed his face, looking frantically at him.

"MATT!"

He didn't move, I'm not sure if he's even breathing. I pressed my fingers to his neck, feelin his heart beat steadily.

Thank god.

I picked him up and carried him bridal style back into the hotel. When I got to the room, I set him gently on the bed, sitting down next to him and just watching. I wasnt sure what to do. After a few more minutes of staring, I decided to call Nash.

"Hello?" he answered the phone.

"Hey Nash, it's Carter."

"Hey, what's up?"

"Well, I woke up this morning and-"

"Don't." Matt's voice interrupted me.

I looked at him as he sat up slowly on the bed, rubbing his temples.

"Oh my god are you ok?"

"Hang up the phone." his voice was emotionless.

"Carter what's going on?" Nash's voice sounded worried, but I hung up.

"Matt why were you outside?"

He ignores me and starts pulling off his clothes.

"What are you doing?" he's really worrying me now.

He walks over to his suitcase and pulls on new ones.

"Were going home today, I'd like to be wearing fresh clothes." he sits back down on the bed and grabs his phone.

"So are we not going to talk about you just disappearing and sleeping outside?"

Matt looks up at me before standing up and walking out the door. I just stare after him, in too much shock. What is wrong with him?

•:•:•:•

It was time to leave for our flight. Matt had come back just as I was leaving the hotel room. He didn't say anything, completely quiet and lost in his own little world. We said goodbye to Shawn, Taylor, Mahogany, and Jacob before heading to the airport. Nash had talked to me earlier about the phone call. I made up an excuse of losing my phone but realizing I had it when I called him with it. I'm not sure if he believed it, but he let it go.

We had our own plane, and it was better to be riding with all of them. When I came here it was just me and Shawn, and as much as I love Shawn it was a bit boring.

Matt was joking around with Nash, seeming to be out of his phase from earlier. He came and sat by me, giving me a kiss.

"Hai babe." he smiles widely, and I chuckle.

"You seem in a better mood."

"I'm glad to go home."

I took in a deep breath,"About that..."

"What?"

"Well, since we're together now, I-"

Matt cuts me off,"Were together?"

I felt my face fall, and he wraps his arm around me shoulder,"Babe I'm joking."

"Oh, we'll anyways as I was saying, since we're together, and Nash and Cam are together, and would probably like being alone, I was wondering if you wanted to come live with me?" my voice got really quiet at the end, and Matt's eyes widened.

"You want me to live with you?"

"Of course."

He smiles greatly and kisses me hard on the lips,"Yes yes yes yes yes!"

He covers my face in kisses, and I playfully push him away. Nash looks over at us and asks what's going on.

"Sorry Nash," Matt states,"I hate you now so I'm moving out, and moving in with Carter."

"Finally!" Nash shouts,"Now we can be as loud as we want during sex!"

Cam turns bright red and pushes his face into Nash's chest, giggling loudly. Matt throws a soda cap at him, missing terribly.

I laughed at the sight. Things finally seem ok. But for some reason I still can't get Matt laying on the side walk out of my mind.

2 Weeks later

Third Pov(I feel like I've been using this a lot lately..do you guys like it??)

Matt had moved into Carters house as soon as they got home. He settled in well, and was more than happy to be with the love of his life. But something felt....wrong.

He got the worst headaches, and on some days he got in such a bad mood that he couldn't stand to be around anybody. Carter learned not to mess with him on these days, leaving food for him when he left for work in the morning and making lunch for him, leaving it in the fridge for when he wanted it.

Matt was grateful for such a cooperative and understanding person in his life, especially since it was Carter. But he also felt terrible for what the poor guy had too put up with. The problem was he couldn't control it. Sometimes it got so bad he blacked out, waking up to the room being a mess and Carter standing in front of him in shock. This was one of those days.

Matts Pov

I blinked as I looked at the bed sheets everywhere, dresser knocked over and clothes all over the floor. It was an absolute mess, worst than any of the other times.

I felt ashamed as Carter slowly walked into the room, picking up random things to clear a path to me.

"I'll clean it up," I offered, but carter ignored me.

"Carter, I said I'll clean it up."

He drops the piles of clothes in his hands and sits down, placing his head into his knees. I kneel down next to him, resting an arm on his back.

"I'm sorry."

"You need help."

"What?"

Carter looks up at me, and slowly stands up,"Matt, I love you, I love you a lot. I want the best for you, but this is not it. You need to go see a doctor, figure out why you are doing this. You need-"

I don't let him finish, a burst of anger rushes through me and I slam him up against the wall. All I can see is red.

"I don't need help," I say darkly as Carter cries out in pain. I had my hand on his throat, squeezing tightly.

"Matt," Carter choked out,"Matthew....you're....hurt-hurting m-meh"

My vision clears, and I see the terror in his eyes. I immediately let him go, frozen with fear at what I just did. He slumps to the floor, holding his throat lightly. I shake my head, turn around, and run out of the room.

What did I just do?

🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬

What the hell did I just write.....

Like seriously.

I'm kinda scared.

I don't even know like woah.

Are you guys confused?

I'm confused myself.

This is so weird.

I don't even feel in control of this story anymore. I'm not writing it, it's writing itself....

Woah.

Told you not to read it

Bye bye love you guys😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
4M 86.8K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...