Harry Potter females x reader

By NotAnAmerican

I will be writing one's shots for both genders and posting on this story. There will be a boy and girl versio... More

Intro and Requests
OC's
GN 1. Luna x Reader
F2. Hermione x Ravenclaw!Reader
M 2. Hermione x Ravenclaw!Reader
F 3. Ginny x Ravenclaw!Malfoy! Reader
M 3. Ginny Weasley x Ravenclaw!Malfoy!Reader
F 4. Luna x Reader
F5. Pansy x Malfoy!reader
M5. Pansy x Malfoy!Reader
F6. Hermione x Lovegood!reader
M6. Hermione x Lovegood!reader
New Book!
F7. Hermione x Bellatrix's Daughter!Reader
M7. Hermione x Bellatrix's Son!reader
F8. (Cont. of 7) Hermione x Bellatrix's Daughter!reader
M8. (Cont. of 7) hermione x bellatrix's son! Reader
Dating Luna Lovegood would enclude...
Bellatrix x Slytherin!reader
MAY THE FORTH BE WITH YOU
F9 hermione x reader
M9 Hermione x reader
F10. Ginny x fallen angel! reader
M10. Ginny Weasley x Fallen-Angel!reader
I got tagged!
F 11 Hermione x reader x Pansy
F 12 Pansy x Slytherin!reader
M12 Pansy x Slytherin!reader
M13. Hermione x 5thyr!Slytherin!reader
F14. Penny Haywood x reader
M14. Penny Haywood x reader
F15. Mercula x Demon!Reader
M15 MerculaxDemon!Reader
16 Re!F to M. Hermione x 4th year!reader
Re!F17 Hermione x Reader
F18 Hermione x Weasley!Reader
M18 Hermione x Weasley!Reader
F 19 Penny x reader
F20 (Cont of 7&8) Hermione x Bellatrix's daughter!Reader
M20 (Cont of 7&8) Hermione x Bellatrix's son! reader
F21. Bellatrix x Riddle!Reader
M 22. re!Hermione x reader

M11 Hermione x reader x Pansy

4.4K 51 4
By NotAnAmerican

It was Valentine's day and our anniversary. My girlfriend owled me to say she wanted us to meet at a fancy restaurant in Hogsmeade, apparently, she had something very important to discuss with me. I had all day to get ready for dinner. I got all cleaned up, a nice red sweater Pansy gave me for my birthday

And got ready to meet Hermione at the Three Broomsticks in Hogsmeade. It was Yeah our 1 year anniversary, we had gotten together in 5th year on February 14th. Cheesy I know but it was cute.

When I got there Hermione was fuming. 'What's wrong babe?'

'Don't call me that!' She snapped at me, 'Not after everything you've done!'

'What do you mean? I don't know what you are talking about Mione. Please tell me,' I said slowly backing away a little, 'let me help.'

'Help? All you do is screw things up!' Hermione looked like she was about to have fire pour out of her ears. 'Everything you touch, you break! I know that everyone knows that! I should have known it would end this way!'

'What do you mean?' It hurt, I really liked Hermione, I wanted us to stay together but clearly, she has other plans.

'It's over y/n! We are over!'

Later

Hermione's words echoed through my head all night. Was she right? Did I break everything I touched?

I was curled up in my favourite chair in the y/h common room. It was a faded brown leather armchair, the softness always comforted me. It reminded me of the chair my father would always sit in at home when I was little if I was lucky he would sit me in his lap as he read a bedtime story. The smell of fresh coffee always surrounded his chair. I loved to sit on my chair with a cup of coffee.

I couldn't think of what she meant though.

Pansy's POV (I nearly wrote Bellatrix oops)

It was Valentine's Day, I was sitting, alone, in the Slytherin Common Room. I hated Valentine's Day! It was my best friends anniversary with the girl I hated, don't get me wrong Hermione is a little sea witch who would just end up hurting my sweet y/n. What made it worse was y/n was completely oblivious. He couldn't see that Hermione was just using him. I could do so much more for him.

It was getting late when an owl I knew vet well came and landed on my lap. 'Hello, Jareth.' I greeted y/n's pet snowy owl as he gave me a bite, written in y/n writing;

Hey Pans,

Could you meet me at our spot? I really need to see you. I'll be there at 10 o'clock.

~ y/n

'Strange. I would have thought y/n would still be in Hogsmeade with Hermione.' I stood up checking my watch. It was a lovely silver watch with a black leather strap, y/n bought it for me. I had 30 minutes.

I ran up to my room, taking a shower before getting changed. A plaid shirt and jeans, as well as the leather jacket that y/n left in my possession in the holidays. It still smelled like his vanilla cologne, I don't think he realised he left it at my house in the holidays.

By the time I was done it was 10 to 10. I started to make my way to our spot. It was an out of the way treetop platform, it always reminded me of how I met my best friend.

9 years ago

'Come along Pansy dear!' My mother called, 'we are going to a friend's house. Grab my hand we are going to apparate.'

The sensation of having my whole body squished into a tube was something I'll never forget. Anyway, we appeared next to a giant house, it was very dandy. I figured we must be visiting one of Daddy's work friends.

'Mumma, do they have any kids?' I hoped there would be someone for me to play with, adult business took forever.

'I think so dear,' my mum let my hand go to knock on the door daddy was standing next to her trying to fix his suit these must be very important people, I tried to fix my dress cause that was what mummy and daddy were doing.

The door was answered by a kind looking lady who invited us in. The inside of the house was all made out of marble.

'The master is in the Ballard room. Will the little one be joining you or should I take her to the master's son?' The kind woman was the maid, that made sense. 'Come along miss.' The
Lady reached out to take my hand I wasn't sure so I looked to my parents who both nodded.

The lady led me out into the pavilion out the back of the house. 'Y/n, where are you darling!' The lady called out, y/n that's a nice name.

I see a boy drop out of a tree nearby. (Like in pic minus the bow tie, that was tied around your hair to keep it out of the way)

'Yes, Maria! Who is this?' The boy pointed at me. 'What is your name?'

'I'm Pansy, Pansy Parkinson! A pleasure to make your acquaintance.' I said smiling sticking my hand out as the boy looked me up and down.

'You can go, Maria. Come on Pansy, have you ever climbed a tree before?' He said as we walked over to the tree he had jumped out of.

We got along really well. We would play together a lot. Which was good for my parents and y/n's dad. They made a lot of deals and gradually worked together more and more.

Present day

I climbed up the twisting birch tree to the small wooden plate form that sat in its branches. It was just like the tree house at y/n's.

I had been so lost in thought that I hadn't noticed my best friend come up the tree, the moon was out and made his hair shine more than any precious metal or gem. His eyes, however, were red, slightly puffy. His beautiful y/c eyes looked darker than usual, clouded with sadness.

'Y/n, what happened?' I was by my friend's side right away. I asked even though I already knew what was going on. Hermione has broken up with him. "Shh, it's gonna be okay. We can stay here as long as it needs.'

Seeing him like this was like stabbing 1000 needles straight into my heart. Why did Hermione do this to him?

Later (still Pansy's pov)

I still couldn't believe Hermione, as much as I didn't like it y/n really liked her. I had finally tracked Hermione down, she was giggling with Ron and Harry. "Hermione! I need to talk to you. Now!"

I walk away from the three Gryffindors. The girl followed me around the corner and down the corridor.

"What do you want, Parkinson?"

"I don't want anything. I just wanna know why you broke up with y/n."

Hermione shifted her position so she was resting on the wall, arms crossed over her chest. "Why do you care? It's not like he was your boyfriend or anything."

Unfortunately, she was right, y/n wasn't mine. "He is my best friend. You hurt him, I need a reason why I shouldn't hurt you." I straightened my back and stood square to her.

"I know you're in love with her." With that, the brown-haired Gryffindor waltzed off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291 0 33
This is a collection of Harry Potter One-shot Fanfics. I have used ChatGPT as a creative assistant in my efforts to learn more about the capabilities...
26.3K 589 25
They're best friends as we know it, but could they be more? A series of Harmione Short Stories and One Shots. Some of them are completely fanfics, so...
955 120 13
A one-shot collection of Harry Potter's Wizarding World. Dive deeper into actions and occurrences that weren't explained enough. See backstories of c...
246K 3.1K 157
I love one-shots and wanted to have a go so here we go. Requests are open. If there are any content not appropriate for some readers, there will be...