A Good Different (Naruto Var...

Від B_Nara

I do not own Naruto or the characters I only own Kai and a couple more credit goes to MASASHI KISHIMOTO!!! UN... Більше

"The Returning Girl."
"Meeting the Rest of my Family."
"Pass or Fail: Survival Test"
"You Failed! Kakashi's Final Decision."
"A Dangerous Mission! Journey to The Land of Waves"
INFORMATION ABOUT KAI AND THE STORY.
"The Assassin of the Mist!"
"The Oath of Pain"
Valentines Day Special
"Kai and Kakashi: Sharingan Warriors/ The Forest of Chakra."
"The Land Where a Hero Once Lived"
"Battle on the Bridge! Zabuza Returns!"
Interview Between Author and 2 Naruto Characters
"Haku's Secret Jutsu/The Number One Hyperactive,Knucklehead Ninja."
"Protecting my friends and family was one of my main goals in life."
"Afterlife & Memories"
"Returning"
OMG
"I'll take care of you."
"Special Guest"*Special*
"Nozomi's Welcome"
A/N
"What A Handcuffing Day." (Filler)
"Baby Steps!"
"Meeting Old Friends."
Authors note
Authors Note
|Special| Naruto Academia
I got tagged (first time)
IVE BEEN HIT WITH A GREAT BULLET (tagged)
2.42K and 110 votes?!!
NOOOOOOOOOOO
well sorry
"Cant Sleep Love"~Pentatonix
Contest!!!
Contest Closed!

"Nozomi's Welcome Pt.2"

302 11 2
Від B_Nara

Kai's POV
I woke up to my alarm clock that was set for 7:00. I woke up Nozomi who was sleeping beside me. "G-Good morning, Onee-san." Nozomi said.

I ruffled her hair. "Good morning sweetie." I kissed her forehead.

I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. 'Why does my hair look a tad bit longer? Probably just me seeing things, ya know.'

'You just rub your eyes, ya know.'

I obliged looked closely. "Damn you, stupid hair. I should've known that it usually grows in my sleep." I mumbled to myself.

My hair was in a short silver bob which helped my blue eyes pop out.

I took my original concert shower and dressed in my casual Blue sweater crop top with spandex shorts.

I started making funny faces in the mirror to see how many I can do- don't ask. I saw a pencil by the sink.

"Huh? Why is this here- doesn't matter I need to see how many faces I can make." I said to myself.

I put the pencil under my nose making other faces. I was able to raise my eyebrow.

(A/N Btw I know my drawing is horrible i might redraw it and I know I keep on changing Kai's appearance but this is how she looks also I got inspired by a picture. ON FORWARD WITH THE STORY.)

I heard a soft knock on the door. "Onee-san I g-gotta peeeeeee." I heard Nozomi's muffled voice say.

Oh shit! I hurried up and opened the door and left out. I started brushing my hair.

"Stupid hair. Stupid hair. Better not distract me. Now I got a new hairstyle I have to put my headband somewhere else." I mumbled to myself. An idea popped into my head.

"How about my neck!" I tied it around my neck. Not to the point where I choked myself out.

Nozomi came out. I looked at her clothes they were all ragged up and dirty.

"I have some clothes you can wear." I said softly.

"R-R-Really?" She said excitedly.

"Yep. Now what's your favorite color?"

"Um... first it's o-o-orange, then p-pink." She said.

"Good because I have a pink and orange dress I've never worn before."

(front) its lifted up btw

(back)

"Now go try it on I have to enroll you into the academy. And I have to become a Jonin." I mumbled the last part and sighed.

Nozomi went into the bathroom to change.

'Its okay, sweetie. If this is too much, ya know. You don't have to be Naruto's guardian.' Kushina said.

'No, Auntie Kushina. You wanted a guardian for your son, you're going to get one. ' I responded.

'Once again, thank you. You're the most best niece in the world.' Minato said

'Yayyyyyyy I got a compliment from a hokage!' I squealed.

They all laughed at me. I heard a door open and Nozomi came out.

"Aww look at my little onee-chan." I cooed at Nozomi.

"Okay now put on those shoes." I said pointing towards my old Navy blue shoes.

She obliged. I started brushing her hair and put them back into her original pigtails.

"L-Lets go!" Nozomi said and sped out the room.

I chased after her. She was running towards dad's room.

'Uh oh he hates being woken up.'

She opened the door and I was behind her. She started jumping up and down on his bed.

I stood in the doorway seeing if he'll wake up.

"Daddy wake up. Daddy wake up!" She said. Nozomi then jumped on his stomach.

"Oof!" My dad said holding his stomach.

"Dad I'm going to go to grandpa hokage's office with Nozomi. I just wanted to let you know. And breakfast is gonna be on the table." I said with a sheepish smile.

Dad didn't have his mask on which is normal for me. Nozomi stopped jumping and  held his face with her two small hands.

"D-Daddy's pretty." Nozomi said in awe. Dad picked her up from under her armpits and lifted her up.

"And baby princess is prettier." Dad said and lifted her down to kiss her cheek.

'Aww I remember when he used to do that to you, sweetie.' My mom said

'I know right. It's seems like yesterday was my first day at the academy and now, I'm almost a Jonin.' I sighed.

"Come on, Nozomi let's make breakfast." I said. She ran downstairs and I walked in dad's room.

"Morning, daddy." I said as I hugged him. He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning princess." Dad said and Pat me on the back.

"After breakfast I'm going to go visit your mother, Obito, Rin, and Minato-sensei." Dad said

I know all about Rin and Obito. My mom told me about them when she was alive. So this is the reason why he be late.

"Ok we're having waffles, eggs and bacon today." I said leaving out the room.

Kakashi's POV

After Kai left the room I turned over on the other side of my bed. There was a table that had pictures.

One when Kai was born.
Second one was when me and Zanuka got married.
Third one was Team-Minato.

I picked up the one with me and Zanuka. I looked at it for about 20 minutes. "I wish I can hear your pretty singing again. I want you to see how much Kai has grown since you left. I wish I can see you." I mumbled.

I heard a creak in the floor. Kai and Nozomi was standing there. Nozomi crawled in the bed with me.

"W-Who's that p-pretty lady?" Nozomi asked.

"That pretty lady right there...is your mom." I pointed to her.

Kai's POV

I wish I can summon her. Can I tell him yet? Yes I can he's my father.

'Oh, Zanuka don't cry.' Auntie Mikoto said.

'But he misses me and my singing- Kai can you please summon me please- I promise I won't ask no more, baby.' My mother pleaded.

'Actually...That's what I was going to do.'

I did the hand signs. My mother poofed in front of me.

"D-Daddy look. T-There's mommy." Nozomi said tugging on dad's arm and pointing at mom.

"She's gone, Nozomi. She can't come back because of me." A tear slid down his cheek.

My mother was wearing her blue dress without her apron and her tamed hair was in a low ponytail.

Her body had this white glow to it. It kind of looked like a regular soul.

"You should listen to your kids, ya know." Mom soft voice said in front of dad's face.

He lifted he face up. Mom did her signature smile and eye smile.

He kissed her and she kissed back. I covered Nozomi's eyes. And not too long it turned out into a full blown make out.

"I might throw up." I said gagging. I grabbed Nozomi and ran downstairs.

We finished breakfast earlier so I grabbed the keys to the house and looked at the clock.

7:45 I still got time. I was going to walk out the

"Alright you guys have fun not to much. I don't want a little Kakashi running around." I yelled.

"Get out!" They both yelled.

" Yeah, I love you guys too." I said note the sarcasm.

I picked up Nozomi and put her on my back.

"Up, up and away!" I said speed running. If I ran up to my real speed she might throw up or worse I could drop her.

It was a tad bit early and villagers was out but not a lot.

3rd person

Kai zoomed past lots of people. All they saw was a blue and silver flash more like lightning.

"Woah we didn't see anyone that fast since, Queen Zanuka." A lady said

"Did you know she had a daughter?" A man asked.

"Oh yes. That might be her." She responded.

The more people she zoomed past the more murmurs were heard.

She zoomed past an elder lady who was walking slow. And her basket of fruit fell down.

Kai quickly picked them up and put them basket back in her hand.

And the lady was so old that she wasn't even paying attention.

Kai zoomed off to the hokage's building. Soon as you know it she's in front of his office.

She fastly knock on his door and she heard a faint 'come in'.

Kai's POV

I burst through the door. "GRANDPA HOKAGE!" I yelled.

"I see you've made it before eight. What time did you leave the house?" He asked.

"At 7:45 grandpa." I said.
"Hey, it's 7:46!" He chuckled looking at a clock.

"Ya see, I would've gone faster but then Nozomi might throw up, ya know." I said.

"I know you would've. Now sign these applications and drop her off at the academy after so you can tell me the important thing."

▫◼▫Time skip▪◻▪

I finished signing the applications and I was going to take Nozomi to the academy.

I was going to open the door until the hokage stopped me.

"Princess, you need the applications." I walked back grabbed them and gave grandpa a hug.

"I'll come back later grandpa." I said walking towards the door holding Nozomi's hand.

"Don't rush." He said.

"Wasn't planning to." I said and walked out the door.

Me and Nozomi was walking through the streets of Konoha.

I saw Team 8 walking by. "Hey guys!" I semi-yelled to them.

"Hey, look it's hotstuff." Kiba said. Akamaru barked and jumped off his head to me and Nozomi.

He sniffed around Nozomi's shoes. He happily barked at her.

She bent down and picked him up and started to pet him.

"His name is Akamaru." Kiba said. I looked up at him to see he was in front of me. Hinata and Shino wasn't far behind.

"Hey, Kiba. This is my little sister, Nozomi." I gestured to her.

Kiba bent down to her height and looked at her. "Hi my name's Kiba." Kiba said actually kindly.

Nozomi brought Akamaru closer to her. "I-I am N-Nozomi." She said softly.

"These are my teammates, Shino aka bug boy, and Hinata aka shy girl." Kiba said.

Shino stuck out his hand. Nozomi gave Akamaru back to Kiba.

She slowly started reaching towards his hand. She shook it and when she let go a small bug was in her hand.

"Ooo. P-Pretty bug." Nozomi said holding it. "C-Can I k-keep it S-Shino-san?" Nozomi asked.

"Yes you may small one." Shino said.

"H-Hi I'm H-Hinata." Hinata said softly.

"H-Hi you're v-v-very p-pretty." Nozomi said hiding behind me.

"Fun fact: Both of you guys stutter every time you talk." I said.

"N-No we d-dont." Nozomi and Hinata said at the same time.

"Well we'll see you guys later." I said.

We walked off again. We walked past the barbecue place and we saw Team 10 walking out.

"Hey, Kai!" Ino said waving at me. "Hey Ino. Hey Choji. Hey Shika. Hey Asuma-sensei." I said.

"Once again feel free to call me uncle. I was very close to your father." Asum- I mean Uncle Asuma said.

"Who's this cutie?" Ino said walking up closely.

"This is my little sister Nozomi. Nozomi this is Team 10." I said.

Ino bent down to Nozomi's height.

"Hi, I'm Ino Yamanaka." Ino said.

"I'm Choji." Choji said stuffing his face.

"Im your uncle Asuma." Uncle Asuma said.

Shika was last to say something but didn't he was too focused in the clouds.

"That's my very first friend, Shikamaru. He's a lazy potato sack." I said pointing towards him mumbling the last part.

Nozomi walked over to Shikamaru and tugged on his vest.
"S-Shikamaru-san, d-do you n-not l-like me?" Nozomi said with innocent eyes.

"No, no, no, I do like you I was just looking at the clouds." Shika said

She tugged on his vest again. "I-Is i-it true t-that you w-were my Onee-san's f-first f-friend?" Nozomi asked.

"Yes. It is true." He said.

"Well guys we have to go. See ya later." I said waving them bye.

We arrived at the academy and I gave the applications to the front desk lady and took her to her class.

She have the same class as Konohamaru. I hope those two get along.

I slid the door and all the attention was on me and Nozomi. Nozomi hid behind my leg.

I walked in class and Nozomi followed behind me.

"Class we have a new student today. Please introduce yourself." Iruka-sensei said.

I pushed Nozomi from behind me. "H-Hi my n-name is Nozomi H-Hatake. I hope a-all of us c-can be f-friends." Nozomi said.

"Okay Nozomi, choose someone to sit next to." Iruka-sensei said.

"Nozomi, come sit next to me." A boy said.
"No Nozomi come sit next to me." A girl with to orange pigtails said.

"I can teach you algebra come sit next to me." A boy with snot running down from his nose said.

I heard a voice I knew too well.
"Come sit next to me! I'm gonna become hokage!" Konohamaru said.

I pat Nozomi on the head. "Have a nice first day. Iruka-sensei, take care of her." I said.

"I will, little one." Iruka-sensei said.

I teleported to the hokage's office.

"I'm back." I said. "Good now tell me."

I told him all how I'm able to summon deceased ones without wasting chakra. I summoned Uncle Minato so he can tell the hokage about me being Naruto's guardian and me needing to be a Jōnin for it.

"Okay. I'll make you a Jonin." Grandpa hokage said.

"Yay!" I yelled. "I'm not finished. I'll make you a Jonin in training since you have not done the Chūunin exams." He said

"Doesn't matter it has the word Jōnin in it." I said in victory.

"Go get the outfit. You can use the one your mother wore when she was your age." I then went into a closet and found a box that said Zanuka on it. I opened it and saw a Jōnin outfit that was a bit bigger than a regular size I would wear but it would work.

I go to the bathroom and put it on. I kept my vest opened though with my forehead protector around my neck. I was wearing the original black turtleneck and baggy pants that stop in the middle of my calf and the rest is bandaged up.

I looked in the mirror and looked at myself.

"Wow my chest is bigger than Sakura's." I said looking at it.

I walk out and see Naruto talking to grandpa.

"What I don't need no guardian, believe it!" Naruto yelled.

"Do you know who your guardian is?" Grandpa hokage said.

"No but I bet it's some stupid Jōnin that's gonna boss me around." Naruto whined.

"It's the opposite." I said. Naruto turned around and faced me.

"WHAT SHE'S MY GUARDIAN?! SHE CANT BE MY GUARDIAN SHE'S STILL A GENIN!!!!" Naruto yelled.

"Jōnin in training." I said to make him mad.

"How can you make her Jōnin?!" Naruto yelled.

" It was an order." Grandpa hokage said.

"I can't have her as my guardian. She gonna have to follow me everywhere." Naruto said with his arms crossed.

"Well, if he's gonna be a big baby about I can't be his guardian." I said with my arms crossed.

"I can help. You two close your eyes." Grandpa hokage said.

We both obliged. I heard a click and I opened my eyes.

I tried to walk forward but something stopped me.

I looked back to see that I'm handcuffed to Naruto.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?!" We both yelled.

" You guys was arguing and you need to be his guardian so this was the only way." Grandpa hokage's said.

"GRANDPAAAA!!!" Me and Naruto yelled

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

110K 3.7K 27
*my foetus writing is cringe af you've been warned* A marionette is a puppet controlled from above using wires or strings depending on regional varia...
69.2K 1.2K 52
You're the daughter of kakashi hatake. Everything was good and fine in your life, nothing new until your dad decides he wants you to meet his team...
49.9K 883 42
Kakashi's daughter Hanako Hatake! Follow her through her team seven adventures, with her being an ANBU member and the captain leader to team silver...
25.2K 774 57
Shiori Senju, a smart and talented girl becomes the youngest clan leader in history then graduates from the academy becoming a kunoichi (Genin). Her...