The Guardian (BNHA x Male! Re...

By ThatOneDude07

Rank #1 - bnhaxreader (6/17/18) Rank #8 - bnha Legends say that the guardians are the most powerful beings ot... More

Prolouge
Entrance Exam
Secrets
Getting to Know More
Bakugo vs (L/N)
The Secret is Out
The Fight
Awaken the Power
The Explanation
A Day With Todoroki
Trial by Fire
Training to the Fullest
The Substitute Teacher
Tsuyu vs Tokoyami
Kirishima vs Kaminari
Bakugo vs Iida
Midoriya vs Todoroki
All Might vs (Y/N): The Rematch
15K Christmas Special
The Curse
The Demon
Changes
One vs All
The Demon Appears
Bringing Him Back
Against All Odds
Going Away
30K Special
Goodbye
Home
Report
Awaken the Relic
Surprise Visit
Fallen Sanctuary
Breaking Point
Determination
A Hero They Will Remember
Lit (Tagged)
An Unexpected Companion
Conquering the Demon (Part I)
Conquering the Demon (Part II)
Conquering the Demon (Part III)
Teaser (For the Future)
Calm After the Disaster
A Month of Training
The Plant Maiden Hero "Ahsha"
The Guardian Hero "(H/N)"
The Mission
Training Camp
The Attack Begins
Hero
Another Teaser
Uscias vs (Y/N)
Leaving Everything Behind
Ogma
Invasion
Rescue
Symbol of Peace
Short Peace
The Ultimate Move
Reunion
Past
Rescue (Provisional License Arc)
Special Chapter: Save the World with Love
Grizzly Rage
Catching Up
(Y/N) vs Kenji
The Big Three
Class 1-A vs Mirio vs Y/N
Final Encounter
Aiko Akira: The Maiden of the Bloom
Kenji Nakamura: The Grizzly Warrior
Y/N L/N: The Heroic Guardian
The Next Big 3
The Fall of a Guardian (Part I)
The Fall of a Guardian (Part II)
The Fall of a Guardian (Part III)
The Fall of a Guardian (Part IV)
The End
Bonus: A Memorable Performance

Moving to Dorms

2.2K 81 10
By ThatOneDude07

As the hero and the guardian walked out of the apartment the greenette walked out with them as he looks at the two.

(Y/N)'s POV:

As we walked down the house, a taxi cab was waiting for me and All Might outside luckily Midoriya was nice enough to walk us out. "You're mother reminds me of my old master." he said as the both of us look at him.

"What do you mean?" Midoriya asked as he looks at him. "Well, she is kind and courageous when it comes to this type of situations." he said as I chuckle. "Or you're only saying those things because you like her." I said as a visible blush was both seen on All Might and Midoriya. "Th-That's not funny (Y/N)!" they both said in unison as I chuckle. "Lighten up, I'm just kidding." I said simply as they sighed.

All Might started to flex as he couldn't make his body bulky enough cause two woman look at him. "Huh? What's that skeleton guy doing?" "He is so scary!" they both said as All Might and Midoriya panic a little. "Guess I'm still not use to this very well." he said as he looks at Midoriya. "Well, I'll be seeing you in class." he said as he got inside the taxi.

"So, will your knee be alright?" Midoriya asked as I look at him. "Yeah, probably tomorrow I may not use these crutches." I said as he nodded, saying my goodbye as I get inside the taxi and it drives off. As the taxi stopped at my apartment building, I got off the taxi and looked at All Might. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow okay." he said as I nodded and walked over to the building.

"Oh, by the way, Aiko is going to be there tomorrow alright." he said as I nodded and the taxi took off, leaving me standing there. "Why would she be there?" I asked myself as I went inside my apartment to rest the day off.

~Next Day~

I was walking along the hallways of U.A. having the crutches left at my apartment was great, I can finally move freely without using them, of course my knee is still not a 100% fix, but I'll try to limit any further actions that I do. As I loiter around the hallways, seemingly killing some time off before heading to the dorm building, I noticed that Principal Nedzu was looking outside.

"Sir Nedzu?" I said as he looked at me with a smile. "Ah, (Y/N)! I see that you're knee is okay." he said as he noticed it which I let out a small chuckle. "Yeah, but it's not perfectly fix it's still need some more time to heal up." I said as he nodded in agreement looking back at the window.

"(Y/N)." he said as I walked beside him. "I'm very glad that you are safe, after all the things you've done I can't thank you enough for the help." he said as I nodded. "It's no problem principal, I'm just glad that I can protect them in anyway I can." I said as he nodded in agreement. "Of course, this dorm project is an added security measures for them. Others are suspecting to be a spy for the league, whether it is the teachers, the students, or the other people they encounter everyday." he said as I listen to him. "But, we have to make sure that the safety of the students comes first before putting ourselves into harms way." he said as I nodded.

"Actually, there is something that I needed to tell you." I said as he looks at me. "And what would it be?" he asked as I took a deep breath, very serious on what am I about to say. "I'm going to die." I said simply as he was shocked completely. "Clearly you must be joking right?" he said as I shake my head. "As much I hate to admit it, it is true, I'm going to die." I said as he fixes his gaze at me. "All for One might be defeated, but Shigaraki and Ogma are still there on the loose, and it is a matter of time that my final battle with Ogma, will be my last." I said as he was shocked at what I have said.

He regain his composure as he looks at me. "Don't worry (Y/N), we're here to help, you're not alone." he said as I took a deep breath and sighed, nodding at what he said. "Alright, thank you Principal." I said as he smiled and nods back. "Well, you better get going, I'm guessing that Aizawa was done briefing your classmates." he said as I nodded and went straight to the dorm building.

As I arrived at the dorm building, Aizawa had finished talking about what happened this couple of days, he noticed me and looked at me. "Mr. (L/N), so glad of you to make it." he said as I chuckle. "I'm sorry, I'm afraid that I got lost on the way here. You see, a black cat crossed my path and as you know they bring bad luck, so I decided to take the long route from here." I said as Aizawa looked at me lazily. "Be sure that you come up with a better excuse, rather than using a cat as a lame one." he said as he walks inside the building. 'Damn it, why would you make an excuse for a small cat.' he thought.

I let out a small sigh as I felt two warm arms wrapped around me. "(Y/N)! Thank goodness you're alright! How's your leg? Does it still hurt?" Aiko asked as I turn around and pats her head. "I'm fine Aiko." I said as he breaks the hug, noticing that Bakugou dragged Denki out and beside the bush, sparks were visibly seen as well looking at them.

"Yay! Yay! Yay!" Denki said as his face went into full derp mode with his two thumbs up in the air. Bakugou walked towards Kirishima and handed him some money, might be the ones that Denki has. "Here, take it." Bakugou said as Kirishima looks at it. "I can't take it." he said as Bakugou tched and shoved it on his chest lightly. "Just fucking take it! You said that you used up your allowance to buy those damned night-vision goggles?" he said as he walks up pass us and we all look at him.

Something tells me that he isn't that kind everyday. "Well, lets go inside and see what's in store for us!" Ochaco said as one by one the class went inside the mansion like dorm.

"This is the common room this is where the living room, laundry, bathroom, kitchen, and dining room located. The other floors are just your rooms." Aizawa said as we look around. "This is so big!" Aiko said as we continue to look around. "Its very mansion like!" Uraraka said as she fall back on the floor. "Uraraka!" Iida yelled as he looks at her. "Is this a dream? The laundry and the bathroom are on the same level. Finally, I can already see paradise!" Mineta said as his mouth started to froth on how will his dreams will come true. "The bathroom and laundry are separate by gender, so I'll watch where I stand right now." Aizawa said coldly as Mineta grew pale at his statement. "Yes, sensei." he said.

"Here's your chart, this is where the rooms that all of you will be staying. Tomorrow you will have a very busy day ahead of you, so get to unpacking and get some rest. That is all, you are dismissed." he said as we stood up facing him. "Yes sensei!" we said as we get started on unpacking.

~That Night~

Kirishima sat down on the couch, he let out a relieved sigh as he looks at us. "Finally that's over with." he said as the other boys were on the common room. "Yeah, but still, I can't believe that we'll be staying in one roof." Denki said as we all nodded in unison. "Hey boys!" we heard Mina greet us as we look at the girls, walking up to us.

"Guess you guys are done unpacking huh." she said. "Yeah, its a bit tiring, can't wait to get some shut eye." I said as a smirk grew on her face. "Well, before we head to bed, lets have a competition! A competition to see who has the coolest room!" she said as the guys looked at each other. "Lets go to Midoriya's room first!" Ochaco said as she went straight for the greenette's room. "No wait!" he yelled as he chased after her but it was too late.

In his room were lots and I mean lots of All Might memorabilia, from posters, to figurines, to a carpet, even his sheets are All Might inspired. "Wow! This is an otaku's room I've ever seen!" Ochaco said as Midoriya blushed from embarrassment. "I...really look up to him alright. This is so embarrassing..." he said as I look at Aiko, looking around his room like a mad fangirl she is.

"Alright on to Tokoyami's room!" Mina said as Tokoyami stood in front of his door. "This is stupid." he said as he blocks it, but Mina and Hagakure is determined to see his room, Mina tried to push him away but it didn't work. Hagakure helped her out but it still didn't work, they tried real hard to push him away, Tokoyami didn't hold it longer as he was pushed down on the floor and the both of them rushed inside his room.

"Its so dark and scary!" Mina and Hagakure said as we looked inside. "Dark and mysterious indeed." I said as I look around the room, seeing a sword beside the door really caught my attention. "Get out!" Tokoyami yelled as we head out, man and that sword was really nice too.

"Who's next?" Aiko asked as Aoyama smiled and was waiting on his room door. "I guess now its my time to shine!" he exclaimed as we walk over to his room. "Now, feast your eyes on my gorgeous room!" he said as he opens it and shined brightly.

"Its literally bright as hell!" we said in unison as Aoyama looked at us. "Non, non~ It's dazz-ling~" he said as I walked out immediately. "One more look and I think I'm going blind." I said as I rub my eyes for a moment. After a couple of moments later, the others joined me. "Now, who still lives at the 2nd floor?" Ochaco asked as Mineta's door opened slightly. "Come here and I'll show you something awesome." he said a little darkly as we head to the elevator. "Come on, lets head to the third floor." Ashido said as we head to the third floor.

We headed to Ojiro's room as we looked around. "Its just completely normal." he said as the girls stared in awe. "It's so normal!" the girls said as Ojiro stood there whispering. "So this is what "normal" looks like." he said as we head out. "Now on to Kaminari's room!" Aiko said as she marched up to his room, she opened it up and take a quick look.

"It feels like a random jumble." Jiro said as Kaminari looked at them. "What!? You don't like it?" he said as I look around. "Tell me that you like it (Y/N)." he said as I sighed. "Its pretty decent." I said as he sulked a little bit.

"Okay that's two, lets go to Iida's room next!" Ochaco said as we walk over to his room. I thought about numerous things on his room, probably it has to do with motors or engine, since of the quirk I presume. Iida opened his door room and we were surprised at what we saw.

We were greeted by tons of books that are filed up nicely and in an ordered manner. "Nothing strange to see here." he said proudly as they agreed. "As expected from the class rep." Momo said as Ochaco surprised at what she saw on top of his desk. "That's a lot of glasses!" she said as Iida looked at her.

"What's so funny? I've prepared in advance in case of any damage occur in our training!" he said as I walk outside. "So, Koda is the last one to visit." I said as I walk over to his room, waiting for them as yawn. 'I just want my sleep.' I thought for the moment as they arrive. Koda opened the door and lets us see his room.

"There's a cute little bunny in his room!" they yelled as Ochaco and Mina wearing one of many glasses of Iida petted the bunny. "Hey, you brought a pet with you. That's cheating!" Kaminari said as we walked out.

"This is unfair. Why does the girls always picks on the boys." We looked at Mineta as I grew curious at him. "If they go to our rooms, then they must show theirs as well!" Mineta exclaimed as the girls hears it. "Sure, after we cover all the boy's room, we'll show ours." Mina said as we nod. 'This competition turns out to be one hell of a mess.' I thought as we head to the next level. "Speaking of the boys, where's Bakugou?" Aiko asked as Kirishima looked at her. "Oh, he went to bed an hour ago, he said something with the lines of. "This is stupid, I'm going to sleep." kind of thing." he said as we nodded. "Then lets do your room then Kirishima." Ashido said as Kirishima looked at them. "Whatever, sure. But I guess you won't understand..." he said as he opens his room door.

"The manliness of my room that is!" he exclaimed as the two girls stared at it. "You're right, we don't..." they said as I look around. "Its a really nice man cave you have here." I said as he grinned at me. "See? He understands!" he said as I nod. "Alright, Shoji you're next!" Ochaco said as Shoji looks at us. "You won't see anything here." he said as Mina opened it up.

"You're right! There's nothing here at all!" Mina said as Todoroki looked at Shoji. "You're a minimalist I see." he said as Shoji replied. "Yeah, I didn't grew up with those posters or anything you put up on your rooms." he said as Mineta went inside and on to his futon. "There's gotta be some hidden magazines or something here." he said as I whack his head with my fist, earning him a bump on the head.

"On to the last room!" Hagakure said as we went to the last floor, remembering that my room was located there I took a deep breath as I wait for them. "All right Sero, you first." Hagakure said as Sero opened up his room.

"Oooh! His room is so awesome!" Aiko said as we take a good look at it. "Really digging the Asian look!" Mina said as Hagakure chimed in. "I didn't know for a guy like you to have this type of room!" she said as Sero gets a little flustered. "Who's next?" Aiko said as they look at Todoroki who is already walking up to his room. "Lets get this over with. I really need to go to bed." he said as he slowly opens it up.

'The most elite of the elites in this school.' Momo thought. 'My heart is racing, I can't contain my excitement!'  Ashido thought. 'What could Mr. Popular has to show us.' Hagakure thought as his room came into full view.

"IT'S A JAPANESE STYLE ROOM!" they all yelled as I look around, I was amazed of how nice his room is, well a completely different look to be exact. "Are we even in the same room anymore?!" Kaminari yelled as they still look at it in amazement. "Alright, two left, who's next?" Momo asked as she break everyone's attention from his room. "Let's go with Sato." Hagakure said as we went over to his room, opening it.

"Well, there you have it,a completely boring room." he said as I saw some baking materials, an oven, and baking appliances. "Hey, what's that smell? It's really good?" I said as I smell something aromatic and preferably sweet. "Ahh! I completely forgot, I was finishing unpacking early so I made a chiffon cake." he said as the girls perked up at the words cake. "It would be nice if it has some whipped cream and other flavors but, do you want some?" he asked as both Mineta and Kaminari went wide eyed as the girls run over to him.

I walk out of the room as I went to my room, waiting for them to be finished with the eating and such. "Man, that was so good!" Mina said as they saw me standing on my room door. "Guess (Y/N) is the only one left." Momo said as I saw Aiko snickered a little bit. They went over to me as I nod slowly opening the door. "Hey, why were you snickering earlier?" Ojiro whispered to Aiko as she whispered back. "Believe me, his room is always messy." she said as my door was completely opened and walked inside, gesturing them to come in.

"WH-WHAT!" they yelled in unison as I look at them. "Well, welcome to my room." I said as they were surprised by it. On the right side was a bed, a lamp stand with a lamp and an alarm clock on top of it and beside it was a study desk. On the left side was an aquarium wall filled with a beautiful azure water and coral reefs, complete with fishes as well. "This isn't your room (Y/N)!" I heard Aiko yelled surprised to see my new room as I chuckle. "A little cleaning is nice for a change." I said as she was stunned by the look of my room, everyone else were surprised by it.

"It's beautiful!" I heard Momo said as the guys still can't believe how I managed to change the left side of the wall to be an aquarium in a day. They went outside and I followed soon after. "Well, that's the guys. Now, its our turn!" Mina said as we head back to the second floor. Tsuyu didn't come out of her room to join in, I noticed it even earlier, she was probably thinking about what did the five had done.

We were down on the second floor again but headed to Jiro's room, I felt a little bit guilty at what am I about to see, of course I went to Aiko's room all the time but this was different. I took a deep breath as Jiro opened the door.

There were instruments around and I mean plenty of instruments indeed as we look around. "This is instrumentally as hell! I mean it's more I can thought of!" Kaminari said as Aoyama chimed in. "Very unlady like." he said as Jiro used both of her ear jacks and pokes them into Aoyama and Kaminari, sending them quite a shock.

"My turn!" Hagakure said as went over to her side as she opens the door.

"Ta-da! What do you think?!" she said as we look around not seeing Mineta walked inside. "It's very cute indeed." Momo said as Hagakure noticed Mineta's presence on her drawer. "Plus Ultra..." Mineta said as his hands was inches away from her drawers. "Mineta! You just aimed for my drawers!" she said as another hit on his head was placed coming from me as I drag him outside.

"So, where to next?" I said as I finished up wrapping Mineta with the tape of Sero. "Well, third floor my room!" Mina said as we went to the third floor again, heading to her room.

"Tadaa! Cute, right?" she said as we look around, her room was a complete mix of black and pink. "Yeah it is very cute!" Aiko said as she smiled at the complement.

"Now, on to Uraraka's room!" she said as Uraraka opens up her room and what we saw was surprising.

"Here we have a dull room..." she said as I was surprise, a very simple room, dull yet simple. I like it. "It looks very nice Uraraka." I said as she nodded a little bit and walked out. "Me next!" Aiko said as we went over to her room, I didn't make any remarks towards this since I know what will her room look like. She opened the door and we went inside, the scene I saw was very different.

I saw a white painted treehouse inside her room complete with a blue fuzzy carpet, two couches beside a blue container and a shelf with pictures on top of it. Mainly, her, her dad, me, the three of us, and an autograph picture of All Might on the middle. "So, do you like it?" she said as the girls and guys were shocked once again.

"How did you even fit it in here!" Iida asked as Midoriya quickly noticed the autograph picture. "Where did you get this!" Midoriya said as Aiko walked over to him. "My dad got it from All Might when he was just starting. It's a family heirloom, well for me that is." she said as Midoriya turned on his fanboy side and the two exchanged facts and what not. "Let's leave them be." I said as we went to the fifth floor.

Finally, Momo was the last one to show her room and this could be all over with. She opened the door and out comes her room.

"It got a bit cramped in my room." she said as Kaminari was surprised with this. "It's huge alright! What happened here Momo?" he asked as she looks at him. "It's all the furniture that I am used to, I never imagined that the room would be narrow." she said as we sighed. "She's a rich girl alright." Kirishima said as we head back to the common room.

"Alright! In this box are the votes of everyone to see who will be the "Room King!" of the dorm." Mina said as I relaxed on the sofa waiting to be over with. "And now the winner with a total of six votes, is..." she paused as the tension was thick and everyone was nervous to hear the winner. "Sato! And those votes came from the girls!"she said as he was surprised by it but got attacked by Kaminari and Mineta, saying that the cake was a form of bribery.

I stood up from the couch getting ready to head to my room, but Aiko stopped me pulling me outside of the dorm heading to the side of it not noticing that Tsuyu was there in the front. As I look at her, there were tears on her eyes as she looked at me.

"Do you know how worried I am when I heard that Ogma was close on killing you!" he yelled only for me to hear, I stood there not talking as I hear her pleas.

"What would I do if you die? Do you know how broken I will be if you leave me?" she said as she starts to pound her fist at my chest out of sheer frustration. It's my fault that I didn't plan to act carefully when I had the chance. Because of this, I was so close on dying, letting know that my friends will get hurt because of me. Plus the broken knee I got from the fight against All for One.

She cried her heart out at she looks at me. "Aiko, I'm sorry if my actions were rash, you have the right to be angry at me I get it. But..." I paused as she looked up at me as I gave her a small smile. "I'll do whatever it takes to protect you all." I said as her cries reduced to only a sniffle as I guided her back inside the dorm, seeing that seven other students were outside. I guess they are apologizing to Tsuyu for the actions they have done, they noticed us as Aiko walked over to them, still taking the talk that the both of us had, I look at them as I look up at the sky.

"I can't let them know... at least not yet..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.6K 3.6K 25
You had always dreamed of being a hero, just like everyone else, but when your quirk developed your realised just how impossible it was. While everyo...
94.4K 3.6K 13
this story has been discontinued until further notice. σвѕεяναит, ѕσlιтαяч, αиd мεтнσdιcαl αяε αll ωσяdѕ тнαт dεѕcяιвε тнε ιиcяεdιвlч ιитεlιgεит [иαм...
98.7K 1.9K 6
[ 𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦! 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗔 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 , 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 ] ❝...
54.4K 1.1K 30
𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍, 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...