How love found me (Niall Hora...

By AlyssaPaige1

Carsons moving to London for a year to travel and have fun. After her new roommate shows Carson the famous bo... More

chapter 2: unexpected new friends
chapter 3:break down
chapter 4: unexpected tragity
chapter 5: finding a new home
chapter 6: starting over
Chapter 7: fan girls and embarrising momments
Chapter 8: little bird
Chapter 9:start of something new
chapter 10:An almost movie perfect night
Chapter 11: Busy mornings
Chapter 12: Friends Secrects
Chapter 13: Movie Nights
Chapter 14: Rude awakining
Chapter 15: summer love
Chapter 16: Love and Hate
Chapter 17- sleepless nights
Chapter 18: past returns
Chapter 19: Painfull reminders
Chapter 20: Just another day of Drama
Chapter 21: He never leaves
Chapter 22: Confession.
Chapter 23: Mobs and Media
Chapter 24:A night with Charlie
Chapter 25: Me a model? No way!
Chapter 26: A photoshoot, the past and Love?
Chapter 27: a baby surprise
Chapter 28: Ride home
chapter 29: this is embarrising
chapter 30: A father?
Chapter 31: who is this man?
Chapter 32: going home
Chapter33:He kissed her?!
Hes getting married?!
Chapter 35: not going to happen.
chapter 36 moments
Chapter 37:surpise surpise
chapter 38 romantic get away
Chapter 39: Isolated get away
chapter 40: life with him
chapter 41: drama as always
Chapter 42: Movie Night
chapter 43: a day inside
Chapter 44: Back home
chapter 45:i love him
chapter 46:pratice
Chapter 47: fair day and a new girlfriend?
chapter 48: big performance
chapter 50: i wouldn't do that!
chapter 51:birthday surprise
chapter 52: more than just a surpise party
chapter 53: double package
chapter 54: big fight
chapter 55: always here
Chapter 56:Birthday surprise
chapter 57:kiss me im irish
Chapter 58:Be with me forever
chapter 59: the crash that ended lives
chapter 60: still sleeping
chapter 61: Awakening
chapter 62: out of the hospital
chapter 63: the end
chapter 64:meet Alex
alternate ending
News

love picked me (niall horan)

47.1K 423 29
By AlyssaPaige1

Chapter 1 The big move.

Carsons POV:

I pulled the last bag from the taxi and set it on the sidewalk in front of my new apartment buliding. Closing the trunk the overly friendly taxi driver said, "would you like a hand inside miss?" His british accent made me smile. It was something i was going to have to get used to living in london.

"Yes please." I had to many bags for me to carry upstairs all by myself.

He nodded grabbing a few bags and running to the door to hold it open for me.

"Thanks." I smiled.

He flashed his bright white theeth at me. His was quite cute and really nice, i think im going to like it here.

I checked what room number and floor i was supposed to be on and got into the elevator with the taxi driver. I pressed the number 8 and the elevator shot up we rode in silence until the elevator opened.

"I think i have it from here. Thank you sir." I smiled grabbing my bags from him.

"You sure, miss? I can walk you to your room." He handed my bags over slowly.

"No, im fine thank you." I payed him walked out of the elevator.

"Your welcome." He smiled pushing the elevator button and it closed.

When i found my apartment i opened it and put all my bags in the door. I looked around, my roommate seemed to keep things clean enough. I wondered through the apartment and it looked very nice and modern and huge. I found a bedroom door open and bare except for a bed and a desk. I guessed this was my room and moved all my stuff in.

After a few hours of unpacking. I herd someone enter the apartment.

"Hello?" I called as a tall skinny girl walked into my room.

"Hi. You must be carson. Im Abby yout roommate." She smiled walking toward me.

"Oh yeah. Hi. And thanks so much for letting me stay here while im in london. The door was open so i figured this was my room." I said shyly.

"Its no problem. I was getting lonely with no roommate anymore. And i figured you would find it."Her british accent was very thick as she smiled at me.

"This place is really great by the way. Its so nice and open." I gestured to out of my room.

"Oh. Thank you. Yeah my friends helped me design the place and they stay over a lot." She looked around.

"Well its lovely." I didn't know what else to say.

"Thanks. So listen im going to shower, then tonight some of me and my friends are going out and you should come! Celebrate your welcome you london."

"I don't know. I have so much i still need to do. And im tired from the plane ride." I admit.

"Trust me. Your going to want to come,it'll be fun you can meet new people. Enjoy yourself. It'll be really fun and its your first night in london. Please come." She helf her hands together like she was praying, while she was smiling at me

"Sure. Ill come." I laughed at her

"Yay! Oh your going to be so happy you said yes!" She hugged me and i laughed.

"Oh and do you happen to like one direction?" She smiled a very miscivous smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
581K 35.3K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
524K 19.4K 57
โ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐.โž โ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐งโž โ๐๐ฎ๐ญ-โž โ๐†๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐งโž โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐€ ๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...
235K 5.8K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...