GAME OF SURVIVAL โ–น INFINITY W...

By -sebstan

โ€ข ยฐ . * : .โ‹† ๐“–๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ด ๐™พ๐™ต ๐š‚๐š„๐š๐š…๐™ธ๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ป แตŽ โ›โ› ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—€๐–บ๐—†๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ... More

cast | avengers
cast | guardians
cast | solo heroes
cast | villain
soundtrack
introduction
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
teaser.
teaser (part two).
bonus | aesthetics
end of book one

six.

11.2K 497 311
By -sebstan

╔══════════════╗
𝑮𝑨𝑴𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑽𝑰𝑽𝑨𝑳
-𝒔𝒆𝒃𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏
╚══════════════╝

╔═══════╗
six.
woebegone
╚═══════╝

WITH OUR BACKS TO THE WALL,
THE DARKNESS WILL FALL.
WE NEVER QUITE THOUGHT
WE COULD LOSE IT ALL.

BOSS, INCOMING CALL. FROM MISS POTTS.F.R.I.D.A.Y. said before letting the call through. Tony, who was now aboard the Q-Ship, let down his mask with a sullen look.

"Tony?" Pepper's voice came in panicked which pulled at Tony's heart. "Oh, my god. Are you all right? What's going on?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." he looked around at the ships inner workings. "I just think we might have to push our eight-thirty res."

"Why?"

"Just cause I'll probably not make it back for a while."

"Tell me your not on that ship." Tony noticed Pepper's voice starting to get staticky.

"Yeah." Tony replied shamefully.

"God, no. Please tell me you're not on that ship."

"Honey, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I don't know how to say this. Pep..."

"Come back here, Tony. I swear to God. Come back here right now. Co...back.."

"Boss, we're losing her." F.R.I.D.A.Y. said before Pepper's voice suddenly cut off.

PETER AND LUCY CLIMBED UP A WEB ON THE BACK OF THE Q-SHIP. They both swayed heavily in the wind.

When Lucy was whipped around in the heavy wind, she clung to the web tighter, letting out a small scream. Peter looked down at her, before reaching the ledge. He climbed on, before sticking out his hand. "C'mon, I got you!"

Lucy looked up, quickly reaching up and clasping his wrist. Peter quickly pulled her up with ease onto the ledge. They stared as the doors closed around them.

Peter grabbed Lucy by her waist, pulling her into his side. He felt Lucy shutter. "We should've stayed on the bus."

"Agreed. God, it's freezing!" Lucy huffed, crossing her arms over her chest. Peter tugged her down. They sat against the wall, and Lucy cuddled into his side while he gently rubbed her arm.

BRUCE LOOKED DOWN, SEEING A DIRTY FLIP PHONE, COVERING IN DUST. He picked it up, blowing the grime off it. The sound of a portal opening caught his attention and he looked up see Wong step into the portal to the Sanctum. "Where you going?"

Wong paused, turning back to the scientist. "Time Stone's been taken. Sanctum's left unguarded. What will you do?"

Bruce held the phone up. "Gonna make a call."

"And you?" Wong asked, directing his attention to Astrid.

Astrid nodded, motioning towards Bruce. "Gonna hang around with him. Protect him if needed."

Wong nodded to the both of them, closing the portal behind him.

THE ENTIRE TIME I KNEW THANOS, HE ONLY HAD ONE GOAL;❞ Gamora said, leaning on the sill of a window. "to bring balance to the universe by wiping out half of all life. He used to kill people planet by planet, massacre by massacre."

"Including my own." Drax added, sorrowfully. Lexi gave a sympathetic look, but it went unnoticed.

"If he gets all six Infinity Stones, he can do it with the snap of his fingers, like this," Gamora lifted her hand, snapping her middle finger and thumb sharply.

Thor sat beside Amber on a spare box, staring at the floor as he slowly stirred his soup. "You seem to know a great deal about Thanos."

"Gamora...was the daughter of Thanos." Drax said hesitantly, watching as Gamora closed her eyes in shame. Thor looked up at the green assassin.

"Your father killed my brother." Thor said with force, shoving his bowl into Amber's lap before standing to his full height.

"Oh boy." Rocket mumbled.

"Step-father, technically." Peter said, trying to lighten the tensions. "She hates him as much as you do."

Thor stepped close to Gamora. Amber placed down the bowl on the table in front of her, quick to be at Thor's side, gripping his shoulder. "Easy, Thor." Amber warned.

"Families can be tough." Thor sympathized, clasping Gamora's shoulder. "Before my father died, he told me I had a half-sister, that he imprisoned in Hel. Then she returned home, and stabbed me in the eye, so I had to kill her. That's life, I guess."

Thor lifted his hand from her shoulder, reaching up to grab Amber's before gently placing a kiss to her bruised, grime-covered knuckles. "Luckily I met Amber."

Amber smiled sheepishly, lacing their fingers as his arm dropped to his side. Thor looked back at Gamora. "Round and round it goes. But, I feel your pain."

Peter, being intimidated by Thor's size and demeanour, he quickly stood by Gamora's side.

"I feel your pain as well. Because, I mean it isn't a competition but..." Peter turned to Thor as Gamora rolled her eyes and walked away, going to stand beside Lexi who also looked annoyed.

"I've been through a lot; father killed my mother," Thor looked at Amber who motioned for the bowl. Raising an eyebrow, Amber gave it to him, who slurped on the liquid loudly as Peter talked. "and I had to kill my father. It was hard. Probably even harder than having to kill a sister. Plus, I came out with both my eyes."

Peter looked up at Thor, who was studying his spoon. Lexi crossed her arms, glancing at Rocket who rolled his eyes too. Thor looked around before walking off. "I need a hammer...not a spoon."

Thor walked towards the back of the ship, where a single pod was stored. "How do I open this thing? Is there a..." he trailed off, looking down at a touchpad. His jabbed at it, pressing the screen randomly. "four diget code?"

Amber's eyes furrowed as she frowned. "Thor! Don't be rude!" She turned to the Guardians, giving an empathetic look. "I apologize on his behalf." turning back to Thor, she frowned again. "Thor!"

"Uh, what are you doing?" Rocket asked. Thor hardly looked up. "I'm taking your pod."

"No, you are not." Amber shot back, taken back when Peter brushed past her, now speaking a voice an octave lower than normal.

"No, you're not!"

Lexi raised her eyebrows, also surprised. Peter took a few steps towards the god. "You will not be taking our pod today, sir."

"Quill, are you making your voice deeper?" Rocket asked, amused. Peter's face twisted as he kept facing Thor. "No..."

"You are." Drax said. "You're imitating the god-man. It's weird."

Peter looked at Drax, frowning. "No I'm not."

Mantis gasped, pointing her finger at him. "He just did it again!"

Amber and Lexi smirked, looking at one another. Lexi looked at Peter, jutting her chin towards him with a laugh. "Is someone...jealous?"

"This is my normal voice!" Peter exclaimed, his voice still unnaturally low.

Thor took a heavy step down, it echoing in the ship. He stood close to Peter, almost a head taller. "You mocking me?"

Peter's face twisted. "Are you mocking me?"

"You just did it again." Thor declared with anger. Peter slowly turned his head to everyone, a sly smile on his lips. "He's trying to copy me."

"Enough!" Gamora barked. "We need to stop Thanos! Which means, we need to find out where he's going next."

Thor brushed past Gamora. "Knowhere."

"He must be going somewhere." Mantis said. Amber smiled at Mantis. "Mantis, baby, it's a place."

Mantis thought for a moment for nodding. "Oh..."

"Knowhere?" Peter asked, his brows knitting together. He glanced at Mantis. "It's a place, we've been there. It sucks."

Thor opened the small fridge in the ship, grabbing a handful of silver packets. Amber frowned again. "Thor! Stop that!" When he didn't listen, she sighed, turning away. "I swear, I'm looking after a child."

"Thor," Gamora said calmly. "Why would he be going to Knowhere?"

"Because, for years the Reality Stone has been safely stored there with a man called the Collector."

"If it's with the Collector, then it's not safe. Only an idiot would give that man a Stone." Peter commented.

Thor glanced at Peter, continuing his task of raiding the fridge. "Or a genius."

"How do you know he's not going for one of the other Stones?" Gamora pushed.

Thor slammed the fridge shut, moving back to the group. He looked down at everyone, annoyance plastered on his face. "There are six Stones. Thanos already has the Power Stone because he stole it last week when he decimated Xandar," Peter's eyes went wide as Lexi glanced warily at him. "He stole the Space Stone from me, when he destroyed my ship and slaughtered half my people."

Amber winced.

"The Time and Mind Stones are safe on Earth with the Avengers."

"The Avengers?" Peter questioned, narrowing his eyes. Thor nodded. "Earth's Mightiest Heroes."

"And hottest." Amber smirked to herself, subconsciously biting her lip. Mantis' eyes widened with curiosity. "Like Kevin Bacon?"

Amber looked up at her. "Isn't he from that movie...Footloose?"

Peter smiled. "Yeah!"

Thor shrugged his shoulders. "He may be on the team, I don't know. I haven't been there in a while."

Peter narrowed his eyes, sceptically looking at Amber and Thor. Thor looked down at Gamora. "As for the Soul Stone," he laughed. "No one's ever seen that. No one even know's where it is. Therefore, Thanos can't get it. Therefore, he's going to Knowhere. Hence, he'll be getting the Reality Stone. You're welcome."

Lexi tensed at his words, without anyone noticing. Gamora casted her eyes for the floor before turning and staring at Lexi. Lexi looked back, almost giving Gamora a warning glance, knowing something that the rest didn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 357 26
~ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฐ๐š–๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŒ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ~ ๐š†๐š›๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š— ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š๐š’๐š๏ฟฝ...
91.4K 2.9K 41
"๐ผ๐‘š ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘! ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข" ๐™‹๐™ง๐™š!๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™–:๐™๐™’๐™Ž --> ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™ข๏ฟฝ...
289 54 17
"ษดแด แดษดแด‡s สŸแด‡แด€แด ษชษดษข แด›สœษชs แด›ษชแดแด‡," "๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ?" "แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแดษด'แด› แด€ษดแด… ษชา“ แด›สœแด‡ส แด…แด, แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ สŸแดss." ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰...
43.7K 1.6K 32
๐†๐‡๐Ž๐’๐“ ๐“๐Ž๐–๐ ส™แดœแด„แด‹ส ส™แด€ส€ษดแด‡๊œฑ x แดŠแด๊œฑแด‡แด˜สœษชษดแด‡ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด‹ "๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“Ž๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’พ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’พ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐‘’ ๐“…๐‘’๐‘œ๐“…๐“๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘œ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’," ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š—...