Forever with you...

By JananiPalpandi

What happens when we lose everything in our life? Nothing is as fragile as trust. And nothing is stronger tha... More

Forever with you - Prologue
1- Nightmare
2- 👭Day out👭
3 - First Day
4- Hide and seek
5- Dream aka Nightmare
6- Sleepless night
7- Anger
8- Sole Possession
9- Water Balloons
10- Business Trip
11- I'll not let anything happen to my love
12- Preps for the party
13- My happiness lies in your happiness
14- I won't spare them
15- Family meeting
16- Romantic Long Drive
17- Confession
18- I Believe Her
19- Game is gonna start now
20- Stay Away From Her
21- Concern
22- Out of stress...
Feedback
23- Most awaited confrontation
24 - She deserves it
25- Will you forgive me?
27- Then what for friends are?
28- Dream of Love
29- Not as bad as I thought
30- Checking me out
31- First kiss
32- Who am I to you?
33- Past unveiled
34- A kiss to save
35- Race
36- Promoted as a Friend
37- More I know you, More I fall for you.
38- Advice from a stranger
39- PTSD
40- Past
41- Obession
42- Challenge
43- Kidnapped
44- Love
45- Marriage bell rings
46- Proposal
47- Birthday
48- Surprise!
49- Symbol of love
50- Shattered
51- A new journey!
52- A night to remember
53- Trust? Broken
54 - Reconciliation
55 - Inflict the pain
56 - Lost and Found
57 - A Play or Reality?
58 - One Last Chance
59 - Falling for her
60 - Realizations and Truths
61 - Unplanned
62 - One bold Decision
63 - Expect the Unexpected
64 - Face off
65 - Escape from reality
66 - The lies and a truth
67 - All Happy Things
68 - Forever
End Note
Forever with you - Epilogue

26- Not to be remembered

887 55 258
By JananiPalpandi

Arya's POV:

Jeeva was talking over phone so seriously today afternoon. When I asked what he is up to, he replied that he'll tell that to me later. I don't have any idea what he is doing. But there's something.

I was sitting in the couch thinking this. Jeeva sat beside me. He was having some papers in his hand. "What's this Jeeva?",I questioned him. "I'll tell you later",same reply now too. He signed in those papers.

When I tried to look what are those papers he turned away. "Jeeva I cannot resist this. You went somewhere today afternoon suddenly after a serious conversation over phone. What happened? Is everything alright?",I asked him.

"Everything is fine...",he replied without even looking at me. "Then tell me what it is",I asked out of curiosity. "Wait you will know it soon. Sign here",he said pointing at a paper whose content was hidden from me.

"Jeeva... Are you transferring the properties?",I asked narrowing my eyes. He smiled in return and patted my head. "Sign this. Don't worry this is not properties",he replied with a smile.

"I know. I was just kidding. Tell me what this is. Please",I requested him. "No...",he got up and moved out. I followed him. "Jeeva...",my call didn't fell in his ears. He drove out of the gate. What is he doing? I went to my room. He will tell me for sure but I cannot bear any surprises.

****NEXT MORNING****

Adithi's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes and got up from my bed. I went to the balcony and enjoyed the cool morning breeze. Then I completed my morning routines and when I went to make coffee for me that came to my mind.

Bhaiya and Bhabhi's anniversary. I have to wish them so I went to their flat. Bhaiya was reading newspaper and the kids were playing around him. "Adithi... Why are you standing at the door? Come in",Bhaiya said and so I sat near him in the couch.

"Bhaiya... Happy...",before I could say anything Bhabhi interrupted me, "Adithi... Coffee or tea...",she said in a loud voice and signed me not to tell him from kitchen. "Coffee Bhabhi...",I replied. "Adithi... You said something like Happy... What was that?",he asked me.

"Happy... Uh... Happy... Happy day... Happy day Bhaiya. This gives a positive vibe to us. So I only I said that",I stammered initially but managed somehow. Bhabhi heaved a sigh of relief. "Oh... I need that more because once I enter the office I forget everything around me. Hope this day would be happy for me",he smiled.

"Definitely it would be a happy day for you Bhaiya",I stated. "Ok... I have to get ready for work...",he went into his room. I went to kitchen and Neha Bhabhi was standing biting her nail. I gently pressed her shoulder. "He didn't remember our anniversary this year too",she worried.

"Bhabhi... Don't worry. Just make this day special for him that he should not forget this day in his entire lifetime",I stated with a smile. She smiled in return. "Bhabhi you said that you have to purchase something. Shall we go after Bhaiya leaves?",I asked her.

"Ok... We'll go",she replied. "Bhabhi what to do with the kids?",I asked her. "Mamma said that she'll take the kids with her as Pappa and she is free",she said.

"Oh... Ok Bhabhi don't keep your face worried for this. He'll not forget this day ever",I said as she smiled at me. "Bhabhi I'll be back as soon as I complete my works. Then we'll go",as I said she nodded in agreement. I went to my flat.

Jeeva's POV:

When I went to Arya's room after my workout he was sleeping peacefully. I decided not to disturb him and went downstairs. Amma was writing something. I went to her and sat beside her.

"What are you writing Amma?",I questioned her. "Grocery list",she replied. "Where's everyone?",I asked her. "Kanamma went to her friend's wedding with Varun and Uthra have gone to hospital as she received an important call",she replied while scanning through the list. "And Arya is still sleeping right?",she asked keeping the paper down.

"Yeah... Still sleeping",I replied heaving a sigh. "Ok... Both Kanamma and Uthra went without eating anything. And I also didn't prepare anything till now",she said. "No problem. I'll prepare breakfast. You just rest for some time. Till then Jeeva is at your service",I stated.

"Ok... Then I'll finish my purchase before that",she said scratching her head. "You are not going anywhere alone that too without eating anything. I'll prepare breakfast and I'll get ready soon. As soon as we complete our breakfast we can leave...",I insisted her.

"No Jeeva. I'll be back soon",she refused. "No... If no then no. I don't need any excuses",I replied. She smiled in return. "Wait... I'll prepare something for you within minutes",I entered into the kitchen. Within few minutes I prepared Upma for both of us and went to dining table where Amma was waiting. I served it for her.

"Amma you eat this. I'll be back within minutes",I said and went to my room. I took my phone and dialled to Prasath. "Hello Prasath... Whether the work complete? What's the progress?",I asked him as soon as he picked the call.

"Jeeva you have to be very patient. This is not a work that can be completed within a day",he said. "But I handed over all the requirements yesterday itself right? Then why it's getting late?",I questioned him.

"Jeeva... Just relax... The work will be complete within today. I am trying my best and no one can do this procedure this much faster. Since I am trying my best the work is nearing its completion... And it's your luck that today is not an off for the government offices. So wait for just a day",he explained.

"Ok... I'll wait... Call me if you need anything",I replied. "Ok... Bye",he ended the call. I hope the work will be completed within today. I completed my morning routines and went to Arya's room. Still sleeping. It's better not to disturb him.

I went down. Amma was sitting simply without eating. "Maa... I asked you to eat. What for you waiting?",I walked to her. "I was waiting for you. How can I eat alone?",she replied.

"This is not fair. Come let's eat",I sat beside her. "Look Amma. It got cold",I frowned. "Not yet. It's fine. I'll eat this...",she said and started eating it and made me eat too. Then we both resorted to the super market.

Adithi's POV:

We both first went to cake shop and ordered cake for Bhaiya. Then we both went to the super market to purchase the things she need. We both went to different sections to finish the shopping soon. As it was Sunday there was not much crowd.

When I went to get cereals I saw Amma. "Amma...",I called her as I walked to her. "Adithi... What a pleasant surprise...",she exclaimed. "I came here with Neha Bhabhi who's my lovely neighbour... Did you come by your own?",I asked her.

"No I came with Jeeva. He is another section helping me to complete the shopping quick",she replied. "Adithi... Look at this. Will this be ok?",Bhabhi came. "Amma... She is Neha Bhabhi and Bhabhi she is Amma. I told you about her right?",I introduced both of them. "Yes... Uthra's Mom right?",Bhabhi identified her.

"Yes... I am her mother",Amma replied. "Amma today is my anniversary and please bless me",Bhabhi touched her feet but she stepped back. "How can I do that? I am not supposed...",before she could complete I interrupted, "Why you couldn't do that?",I asked her. "Adithi you know my situation very well...",her face became dull.

I went to her and took her hands in mine. "Blessing only need a good heart. Nothing else Maa. I have already told you not to speak like this. This hurts me a lot",I stated. "But...",she stretched. "I just want you blessing Amma that's it. What Adithi said was right",Neha Bhabhi said.

"Long live Dear",Amma blessed her. "Promise me that you'll never talk this way",I asked her. "I swear...",she smiled. "Amma...",Jeeva sir came near us. "Hi Adithi...",he smiled. "Hello sir...",I responded.

"Jeeva this is Neha and Neha this is my son Jeeva",Amma introduced him to her. "Nice meeting you",he greeted. "Nice meeting you too",Neha Bhabhi reported. "Amma I think I have got all the things you mentioned in the list. Shall I get this to billing section?",he asked her.

"Yes... Of course... You get them I'll come there briefly",she said. "Ok Then meet you two later. I'll take my leave",he made an excuse and walked away. "Ok Adithi. I'll also take my leave. You must come to home tomorrow. I'll be expecting you and Neha you should also come with Adithi...",she invited us.

"Amma please don't mistake me. I don't know I could come to home tomorrow. But I'll try my best",I replied. "Ok... Then you should come when you are free",she ordered me. "Definitely Amma",I accepted with a smile.

"I'll leave Adithi. Bye Adithi... Bye Neha...",Amma said and walked away. "Adithi he is that Mr. Arrogant right?",Bhabhi asked me. "Yes He is Mr. Arrogant...",I replied. "But he looks so good. I mean he doesn't look like an arrogant man",she said for which I just smiled in return.

"His mother is so sweet Adithi...",she said. "I am sure that you might have mistaken him to be arrogant. I feel like that",she said. "Bhabhi we have a lot to do now. So can we discuss about that later?",I asked her. "Mmmm... You are an expert in changing the topics...",she raised her eyebrows.

"Bhabhi I am not changing the topic...",I stated. "Ok Ok cool... Let's finish the work first",she said and walked away. A smile pastured in my lips.

****THAT EVENING****

Jeeva's POV:

Prasath called me and informed that all the formalities were completed. I am feeling so happy that it is completed within today. I am eager to go there and meet them.

I want to see how much happy they are. It would be a great surprise for Arya and everyone. I also want them to be happy also.

Adithi's POV:

I and Bhabhi did all the decorations and she prepared dinner for him and I helped her. "Hope he will remember it",she sighed in worry. "Don't worry Bhabhi... Just be happy. This is evening is special for you both. You got to be happy",I replied. She smiled. "I'll be back",she said and went in.

Bhaiya returned from office and shocked to see the decorations in the living room. "Happy anniversary Bhaiya...",I greeted him and placed the cake in the table. He was surprised.

"Oh god... I forgot that today is our Anniversary... Where's Neha?",he asked me. "Happy Anniversary Yakshit...",Bhabhi came with her present for Bhaiya. "I am so sorry Neha. I forgot that. You know that I am so weak at dates... I am so sorry",he apologized.

"It's fine Yakshit... Do you at least remember that it's our tenth anniversary?",she asked him. "Yeah I remember",he replied. "Thank god that you at least remember this",she sighed and he smiled sheepishly. "Where are the kids?",he asked her.

"Mamma and Pappa came and took the kids with them as they were feeling so boring",she replied. "Oh...",he nodded. "Bhaiya... Bhabhi... cut the cake",I stated. As they did I captured those moments in my phone. Bhabhi served the cake for me.

I made them eat the cake. Then Bhaiya made her eat the cake and Bhabhi did the same too. "Ok then I am leaving",I said standing up from the sofa. "Not so soon Adithi... Come let's have dinner together",he said.

"No Bhaiya... I have some work so I have to go. Bye... Enjoy your dinner",I replied and walked to my flat. Oh god my phone. I left it there. So I went there. Bhaiya was hugging Bhabhi. I suddenly turned around and cleared my throat.

"Adithi...",Bhabhi called me. "You should have locked the door first",I said turning to them. "Come in Adithi...",Bhaiya said. "I left my phone here",I took my phone and smiled at them. "Sorry for interrupting your romance. But please lock the door before that",I winked at Bhabhi.

She made an angry face while blushing. "Ok... Bye...",I said and went to my flat. As soon as I entered I received a call. Mother Grace. I answered it. "Hello Mother... How are you?",I asked her while locking the door.

"I am fine Adithi... I called you to say something really important",she replied. "What Mother?",I questioned her back while sitting in the sofa. "Adithi Someone have adopted all the children here. I don't know who he is but his lawyer came and completed all the formalities... He said that the person will look after all the expenses for the children including their education, their medical expenses and everything. He is sponsoring all the kids by adopting them",she said.

"Really? Mother I am so happy for everyone. I know that you was worried that you didn't received proper funds and donations to manage the children's expense. But god have shown you a path. I am really happy. I hope I could meet him",I stated.

"I also don't know who the person is. And I am really surprised that anyone can do this. This only happens in films and dramas not in real life. But it's really surprising that someone did this. I am really happy Adithi",she replied. "Mother... Please inform me when he comes there. I want to meet him",I said.

"Ok Adithi. I'll tell you. Bye dear... Good night",she responded. "Good night Mother",I ended the call. If Appa was alive he would have done this long before. Many people have money but not heart to spend it.

And I don't know who's that who has a heart like this. I was also really worried about the kids that I couldn't help them. But I am happy that they got a help finally.

Appa... Someone fulfilled your words. Someone did what you wanted to do. I thought looking at Appa's photo.

Sanjay's POV:

Just because he is here I could not do anything to watch her or talk freely to Deepak. And he is asking me to assist him to Haridwar. "Sanjay...",he entered my room. "Dad?",I got up from the bed breaking my chain of thoughts.

"Sanjay's our tickets have come. We are leaving for Haridwar on Monday",he said with a smile. I am not at all happy with that. "Sanjay... Why are you silent? Are you ok with coming to Haridwar?",he asked me.

"Yes... Of course... Dad... I am happy",I stammered. "Ok... Pack whatever you need",he said. I just nodded. He turned to leave but stopped in his tracks. "Sanjay... You should not mistake me if I ask you something",he said.

"Yes Dad...",I replied. "I just want to meet Adithi once before we leave. Just once. Do you know where is she?",he asked me. "I don't know where she is stay but I think Deepak saw her somewhere. I hope it's her residence",I managed.

"Oh... Then we'll meet her tomorrow before we leave",he said. "Dad... She don't know that I am alive and I didn't try to meet her again. According to her I am dead. So you are only meeting her tomorrow",I replied. "But if you meet her again there are chances that she'll forgive you and accept you Sanjay",he said.

This man... He is irritating me to hell. "I don't hope so Dad. If you want you meet her",I said controlling my anger. "Sanjay... She's really a good girl and she'll accept you for sure",he repeated again.

"Dad if I am not interested then don't compel me. I don't want her to be a part of my life anymore",I yelled. "Ok. I'll meet her",he said. "Dad... Can you do me a favour?",I asked him. "What Sanjay?",he asked me.

"Dad... I want to hear her voice once. I want to hear her once. Even though she hates me I still love her. I accept that I have committed many mistakes. But my love was true",I acted like that so that he will help me.

"Don't worry I'll help you Sanjay",he replied. I hugged him. I just want what she talks to Dad and what she is thinking about me right now. That's why I want to hear her. Thank you Dad. This is going to be quite interesting.

****SUNDAY MORNING****

Jeeva's POV:

I have told Prasath that I'll meet them today morning. I got ready and went to Arya's room whether he is awake or not. I am planning to get him there with me. But when I entered his room he was sleeping.

Even though I want to wake him up my heart doesn't let me do that. Let him sleep for some time. I got down. But there was not even a single sign of anyone. When I went to Amma's room she was sleeping.

The same was with Kanamma and Uthra. What happened to everyone? They are still sleeping. I forgot that we all were watching movies till late night. Due that all are sleeping till now. That's fine. Let them sleep. I'll tell everyone after I come back. I grabbed the car keys.

Adithi's POV:

My phone rang. I got up from the couch and took my phone. It was Mother. "Hello Mother...",I answered the call.

"Adithi... I told you that someone has adopted all the children right? He is coming here in a short time. You said that you want to meet him right? So come here now. You can meet him",she stated. "Ok ok Mother... I am coming there. I'll be there soon",I ended the call and got up from the couch. I slept here thinking about what Mother said. I rushed up to get ready.

I grabbed the keys and went down to the parking. God... My vehicle's tyre was flat. It looks like it's punctured. I'll take taxi. I shouldn't be late.

Sanjay's POV:

Upon my request he accepted to wear a small mike to hear what she talks about me. Myself, Deepak and Dad was standing in front of the apartment where she lives.

"Sanjay... You just wait here... I'll be back after meeting her",he said and I nodded in return. "Dad... Just keep one thing in your mind... Don't tell her that I am alive. Don't show it up",I advised him. "Ok...",he replied.

But when Dad was about to get down I saw Adithi coming out of the apartment. "Dad... Wait she is going somewhere else. Wait... We'll follow her",I said as Deepak slowly drove behind her. She took a taxi. We started following her.

She stopped near an orphanage. I instructed Deepak to stop the car at a distance. That's when I noticed it. That Jeeva's car was also parked near that orphanage. That means she went to meet him? Why does she wants to meet him here?

If he's just her boss then what's the need of meeting him in a holiday? "I'll go and meet her",Dad said. "No wait... After she comes out you can meet her",I said.

Adithi's POV:

When I went to Mother's room. She was talking with a person who was sitting with his back facing me. "Adithi... Come in dear",Mother called me in. It's him. He turned to me and smiled.

"Come in Adithi...",Mother called me again. I tried to bring a smile in my face and entered the room. "Take your seat...",he said pointing at a chair beside him. I am kinda shocked to see him here.

"Mr. Jeeva She is Adithi... And Adithi this is Mr. Jeeva. I said that someone adopted all the kids right? That's him. Mr. Jeeva",she introduced as sat beside him. It's him? I am surprised. I mean a pleasant surprise for me.

"Sorry to say this Mother... No introduction needed for two well-known person...",he said with a smile. I couldn't even react for what he said. I am feeling happy but I feel like crying. I don't know how I am feeling right now.

"You know her before?",Mother asked him. "Yes... Of course she works with me and she's my sister's best friend. And recently she became our family member",he said looking at me intensely. "That's really great Mr. Jeeva",she said.

"Please don't make me feel like a third person by addressing me as Mister. Call me Jeeva and I am comfortable with that",he stated with a smile.

Jeeva's POV:

"Ok Jeeva... It's really nice meeting you. Thank you for extending your help towards us",she thanked me. "Please don't say these things Mother Grace",I replied.

"Jeeva if you don't mind I have an important prayer meeting to attend this morning. I have to go there with all my assistants. So Adithi will tell you everything whatever you need to know about the kids. Adithi... Tell him whatever he needs",Mother Grace stood up from her seat.

We both also stood up in respect. "No problem Mother you can continue",I accepted. "Ok Jeeva... Hope we'll meet soon",she left. Adithi was staring at me in surprise. I know that she'll be surprised on seeing me. But I don't know why she is staring like this.

Adithi's POV:

"I really feel uncomfortable when someone stares like this Adithi",he said with a wide smile. That's when I realised that I was staring at him. I came to reality and composed myself. "If you are interested then shall we just walk around?",he questioned me.

"Yeah sure...",I accepted and we both started walking in a same pace. "I am really surprised to see you here sir...",I broke the silence in between us. "But I am not. I know that you visit here often and not at all surprised to see you here",he said with a witty smile which made me smile too.

"I don't know how to express my gratitude to you sir... Thank you",I thanked him. "There's nothing great in this Adithi... There's a lot more in this world than this",he sighed.

"Yeah I accept it. But you don't have any idea that how I feel right now. Because I was worrying that I couldn't help them in any of the ways and I couldn't fulfil my dad's dream. You finally set everything right. And I am happy for that sir",I blurted out.

"May be... But I know that you will feel the same way how I felt when I came to know that you donated twenty lakhs without even thinking for the girl",he said raising his eyebrows.

"But that's nothing in front of this help sir",before I could complete he said, "Oh come on Adithi. I am not asking you to feel pride over that. The help at needy times is more valuable than anything and it doesn't need to be a big one. Even a single smile could be that great help in that time. So there's nothing high and low in help. Everything's equal",he stated which brought an involuntary smile in my face.

"How did you get this idea sir?",I asked him. "From you...",he said and I raised my eyebrows. "I mean from what you did for the little girl's surgery",he replied. "Whatever you say sir... But I am really grateful for this help",I replied.

"If you are grateful then I am also grateful to you",he stated which confused me. "I don't understand sir",I reported. "I mean what happened yesterday at the super market. The way you spoke to Amma... We tried really hard to get her out of those superstitions after Appa's death.

But we couldn't do that. There are still some remains in her heart. That's what makes her talk like that at times. I was worried that people don't think the way we do right?

But the way you and Your Bhabhi spoke was really nice and I am so happy. That helps Amma to get out of those superstitions so soon. If that can help Amma then I am also grateful to you right?",he asked while he smiled. I smiled in return.

"You always make me unspeakable by your questions. And I must say you're an expert in that",I said with a smile. He laughed out loud. "I just say the truth. And it seems like that to you people",he replied. I stepped over a stone so I stumbled.

But he caught my hand and made me stand properly. "Be careful... You might get hurt",he said as I smiled at him. "Adithi...",someone called me. I turned to that person.

Him? How he found me? "You?",I uttered as my smile faded away. He smiled at me. "How are you dear?",he asked me. I was speechless. "Adithi... Are you...",before he could complete, "Jegan Uncle... How are you?",I asked with a fake smile. I had to intentionally call him by another name.

I turned Jeeva sir and asked, "Can you please lend me a moment? He's my Appa's friend... I want to talk to him. Please?". He looked at me and then him. "Yeah sure... Take your own time. I'll wait for you here",he said with a smile.

"Thank you... I'll be back soon",I said and grabbed his hand and moved to a place which is away from him but not too far. I gazed at Jeeva sir. As he was looking at me I managed to smile in front of him. But I only I am feeling like burning on seeing this man.

I stood in such a way that he never sees my expressions. "Adithi... Are you still angry with us?",he asked me. "You think I'll forgive you as time passes by... That'll never happen and don't even dream of it",I said in a harsh tone raising my finger. Control yourself Adithi. I lowered my arm controlling my anger.

"Adithi... Forgive me dear... My intention was not to hurt you",he said holding my hand. I freed my hand at an instant. "Don't you dare touch me again... And if your intention was not to hurt me then why you remained silent when your son was doing injustice to me",I said controlling my tears.

"Adithi...",he said but I interrupted. "This is my turn to talk... And let me talk... Don't you know that silence of king is more harmful than a sinner's sin? Even after knowing this you remained silent and made my life dark",I chided him.

"Forgive me dear...",he said. "That would never happen... Even in your dream",I said harshly. His face fell. "How are you Adithi? And who's he?",he asked. "Don't interfere in my personal affairs... And you don't need to know that",I said.

"You two... Are you marrying him?",he asked which shocked me. I'll not tell him how much pain I felt after that incident. I have to lie to him. Sorry sir. I know I am lying but I have no other go. "Adithi... I am asking you",he said.

"Yes... We are getting married soon...",I faltered looking at Jeeva sir. God Please forgive me. I have no other way. I have to show him that I am happy. "Is he a good man?",he asked.

"Well... Do you think that everyone will be like your son? He is the perfect man I have ever known. He is equal to my Appa. He has a caring family and your son is nothing compared to him",I stated.

"I am really happy for you. But beware Adithi. You should not let him cheat you",he acted like warning me. "He is really a good man and you cannot find a person like him in this world. He loves me a lot and care for me more than anyone",I said.

"Did you say everything about Sanjay to him? Because that truth should not affect your future...",he stated.

"Why should I tell him that? It's not very happy thing to share with him and I don't want to drown in that dark. And he gets worried a lot whenever I get sad. I think you're feeling jealous after seeing me happy...",I said in disdain.

"Do you think I am jealous seeing you happy? I am really happy seeing you happy",he said. "I am not a fool to believe you again...",I taunted him. "I have just one question... How did you forget him? He loved you so much...",he said.

"Loved me? He doesn't even know the meaning of love... And he is not a kind of person who should be remembered. He should be forgotten. No... He should be vanished away from people's mind",I said looking away.

"Why are you talking like this Adithi?",he asked. "Oh My God... I don't know how you can talk like this even after knowing the truth... How can you be like he have done nothing to me? Have you forgotten what he have done to me?",I asked him.

He remained silent lowering his gaze. "Ok... Let me remind you... He snatched everything from me. My Appa, My dreams and everything. He betrayed me in the name of love. He did everything to hurt me. And you are asking that how did I forget him?",I fumed. "It's time. I got to go... It was nice meeting you",he said.

"It was like hell meeting you... Just leave...",I said keeping my face hard. "May god bless you with all the happiness you want",he got up. "That's god's business... You don't bother that... And keep this in your mind. Don't ever try to meet me...",I scowled.

"Shall we leave? I have to discuss something with you",as I heard the voice I turned to look. Jeeva sir was standing. "Yeah sure...",I held his arm. He looked at me in shock. I diverted my gaze as he looked at me. "Take care of her well",he said to Jeeva sir.

He was again confused and glanced at me. I don't know what he will think. He just nodded. Thank god he didn't get any doubt. That man looked at us in confusion as Jeeva sir gazed at me weirdly few times. "You should come for the wedding for sure",I said and walked to the parking lot without expecting any reply from him.

After reaching the entrance I freed his hand. "Shall I ask you something?",he asked. "Yeah sure...",I replied. "Whose wedding was that? You said to him there",he asked.

"Ours",I murmured lowering my gaze. "What?",he asked. "I mean... My friend's wedding. She is getting married. I told him about that",I said. "Oh... That's fine. Get in",he said. That man was looking at me from there. I should never ever meet him again.

Hi Friends,

Happy to meet you all again.😄😄😄

First of all I have to thank you all for this wonderful support. Thank you so much for your constant support till now. Because of that only we have now reached 26 parts.🙏🙏🙏

This has been a fabulous journey with you all. Hope you all enjoyed it.🙄

Hope you all loved this update.

I am sorry for giving you delayed updates. I hardly get time to update story now a days. Even after knowing this you are supporting me. I am really grateful.😍

And I am really pleased to see the rankings these days. Forever with you is ranking first in Indian Story Category. I am so happy. This is impossible without your support.

Silent readers please do vote and comment for at least this part. It will help me a lot.

Please do drop your votes and comments. 👇

No matter whether the comments are positive or negative. Both help me. If you have any suggestions then please mention those.

I think you will have guesses about Adithi's Past. If you have any then comment.

I don't know when I could give the next update. So please resist me for that. I'll try my best anyways.

Bye...

Meet you all in next update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 2.1K 28
_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own risk*** Top Rankings #1 in friendsforever...
740K 42.8K 54
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
32K 2.6K 52
☆ SWAN BOOK AWARD WINNER in Special Category. !UNDER EDITING! ♡*FIRST INSTALLMENT OF Soulmate-An Unbreakable Bond SERIES*♡ CATEGORY- General Fiction...
351K 3.9K 12
Now available in Amazon kindle I am walking in rain, streets are empty I saw a person I know him but I don't recognise him he was looking at me his...