The Game

By salem0123

The game is on for two sixteen year old girls. Isabelle and Ekkia thought their lives were normal until one d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
Epilouge
A/N

Chapter 17

37 4 0
By salem0123

Ekkia's P.O.V

My parents are out for the night at a party and my sister Neve is sleeping over at her friend Haley's house. It was 9:30pm and my phone beeped twice, sighing I put the book I was reading down and checked my phone. I had two texts.

Mum:'won't be home until tomorrow, sleeping at a hotel'

Jackson:'something's happening at the Underground. Be at your place in ten'

I didn't bother texting them back I just got ready, grabbing my bow and arrows and dashing out the house to wait by the road. It was less than eight minutes later when a sleek black car pulled up. I got in the backseat and the first thing I noticed was that Izzy was missing.

"Where's Izzy?" I asked Fletcher who just looked at me.

"At the Underground" he replied

"Ok so what's going on?" I asked bluntly.

"Well it seems that Izzy has obviously become evil and is destroying the place along with an army of Grimwood's people" Jackson explained earning him a dirty stare from Fletcher and me.

"She's not evil" I said remembering the blank stare and black eyes she had all day "I don't think that's her destroying everything"

"Then who is it" snapped Fletcher

"Well I was reading in a book I got at the Underground that there are these shape shifters.." I didn't need to continue as a knowing look crossed both of their faces.

"Crap" they both muttered and sped up.

Isabelle's P.O.V

I stood in the lounge room painting a picture. Texts from Ekkia kept buzzing on my phone telling me to help save the Underground. I ignored them. Stuff the Underground and stuff everyone. Wait that isn't how I'm supposed to think? What the Hell? Have I been hypnotised or something? I looked at my painting it was of me but all in black holding a scythe.

"Morana" whispered something close to my ear.

"What?" I spun around to face a dark skinned ghostly girl.

"That's not my name" I told her

"Yes it is. You are the Goddess of Death, as your friend Aella is Goddess of life" she replied

"And you are...?" I asked

"Aurora Goddess of protection" Aurora replied

"Uhh ok" I said

"Your friends need you" she said

"I know" I replied getting up and grabbing my sword. "But how am I going to get there"

"I have a horse" was all she said.

We walked out my front door to be greeted by a white stallion, I seemed to float on top of it with Aurora in front of me. We set off at a gallop the wind blowing through my hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

835 79 21
"Oh no I'm really dead!! I'm talking to an immortal!!" ** ** ** When a little girl grows up not knowi...
927 32 22
Ilah-May Cameron, that typical, invisible 16 year old teenager lives with her mother, and has nothing better to do with her life other than listen to...
374 52 11
''Please, protect her.. Please.. Take my life, and save her!'' The sobs of a dying women as she begged for her newborns life, her soul started to fli...
12.1K 481 48
She puckered up for a high-school prank and sparked a battle of the gods... Sixteen-year-old Sophie has mastered the art of troublemaking. And her ne...