BANGTAN's INDIAN Neighbours

Av ami17_17_

The things that happen when 7 INDIAN girls come to reside in the neighbourhood of BTS Dipti , Namita , Trisha... Mer

Introduction
1.Not Today
Thank You for 10k reads!
2.Girls
3.Worried, you said?
4.Hedges
5.Don't even think about it
6.What are they doing?
7.So Handsome !
8.What is a "Holi?"
9.Holi. . . hmm. . .
10.Sweetener
11.Pretty
12.Hum lunch krke aaye hai
13.Meraki
14.Universe k Jalwe
15.Zaffran
16.Bad Idea
17.Pretty Girls
18. Silence before the storm
19.Trouble
20.Still friends?
21.Still friends? pt.2
22. Leave
24. Shaam
25.Adios
26. Questions
get well soon 🥺
27. 2 worlds
28. Snapchat
29. Truth and Dare
30. Temperature pt.1
31. Temperature pt.2
32. Brother
33. Changes
q & a
34. Lizard
35.Day together
36. Ru
37. Day together pt.2
tamasha
38. Change of plans
39. Snacks
40. Lehenga
41. Friends
42. Diwali
43. Saamne tu haina
44. Playing
45. Privileges
46. Happy
47. Adieu
👀

23.Let go

1.2K 99 131
Av ami17_17_

[EDITED]
"oh wait Veda!! We are obviously not going go to out for a week
anyway SO.."

"OMG YESS LET'S DO IT! FINALLY!"

"ohmy god not again". Ruchi rolled her eyes while Tae told Jimin what was on his mind.
"oh that's  great! Veda makes great designs" Jimin seemed excited coz he loved seeing the henna being put on someone's hand. To him, it was oddly satisfying.

Hobi was pouty again, Ananya & Dipti were still in the kitchen & he was all alone, getting bored.

"ohkayy,,noona, I'll Be leaving then.." He made an extra sad face.
" oh Hobi I am so sorry this time we couldn't enjoy much everyone is leaving one by one .." Dipti finally said it.

She wanted them all to get together,to have fun , to get their minds off the things going on. But she couldn't force them to stay too. 

She was upset. They were all leaving one by one. Seokjin wasn't even texting her back about why he didn't show up.

"It's okay Hobi, you can go.. . sorry I  m just a bit.. " Dipti sighed.

"No its okay really , fun and stuff like that , it can't be forced . .right. .its's not your fault , obviously you guys are host so yeah and tae and jimin anre busy with. ." the three looked at Vmin with Veda and Ruchi. 

"So yeah. . bye then. .I just remembered I have to work on something anyway"

Hobi explained and Dipti nodded in understanding . Hobi kept looking at Ananya , waiting for her to say something.

Maybe just stop him .

She didn't.

He left with a tightening in his throat. Eyes barely holding the sudden tears back.

Ananya kept looking at her feet till he was out of the door.

"why didn't you. . . . ?" Dipti was surprised how the younger girl had behaved.

"we can't afford to have this mess again di,, can we?'

Dipti had never seen Ananya cry . Until that day.

"feelings?"

"nahh , its just he's too good of a guy to hurt like that. . " 

Dipti nodded in agreement, Hobi's hopeful eyes looking at the other girl a few moments ago flashing before her eyes.

XXX

"kya hua Meera andhere me kyu baithi hai???" Veda was surprised seeing Meera up and just sitting there in the dim room.

"huh??? nahi kuch nahi bas wait kr rhi thi jaane ka un log k to bahar jau .. , mann nhi krr rha aaj"

"thik haina yaar Meera tu?" Veda searched her drawer for spare mehendi cones.

"ha im okay , , just a bit, ,moood bas"

"accha , ,kuch hua to bolna pls, aur mai try krungi k jaldi lga du"

"thanks re" Meera broke into a smile and Veda smiled back ,  a bit relieved.

Meera took out her phone which she has just slammed screen first on the bed. 

She felt like even  replying to Jungkook was too much coz he was . .getting attached and Meera knew it won't go well. . 

at all.

"hey"

"Im okay. . I was just sleeping"

"sorry".

XXX

Vmin , Veda and Ruchi were loud as hell, it was good to see them together like that after what happened with others.

"Dii im gonna go. . " Ananya juat  wanted to eat some noodles alone with her laptop, she couldn't stop feeling guilty for not saying anything to Hoseok.

"Ohk, take care. .  Take some snacks with u if u want 🥺"

"Nahh dii I'm good ,"
"Ohkay then. . ."

Ananya went off quickly, a tugging in her mind telling her to fix it.

Problem was she didn't even know if there was something which was broken.

Fuck.

Swear word escaped out of her mouth when she saw him waiting there in the hall.

It was too late to turn back.
.
.
.

"Did I do something?"
Hoseok was upset.

"No u didn't ..." She wanted to cry.

"Ohkay. . . I felt like u just. . ."

"What?"

"I don't know , suddenly something was different"

Hoseok's eyes were filling with hot tears for some reason.

"I dont know Hoseok, I don't know what it is,, i just feel like ,u know all this happening-"

"--its because im famous and u guys had to take all of it rightt??"

"No ,no its not like that i--"

"Okay then tell me what it is ?"
He moved a lil closer , his voice dropping an octave.

"Hoseok,, . .  I-. . "
Ananya liked it.
The proximity.
She didn't want to admit but she liked it and she definitely loved it whenever he payed attention to her and flirted with and everything.

"How does it matter ???? Not like you're---" 
She stopped when he moved closer and kissed her on her cheek, his hand tucking her hair behind her ear.

She felt all the blood rush to her ears and heartbeat escalate exponentially.

Fuck fuck fuckkkkk.

Hoseok's cheeks were coloured crimson  when he pulled back, eyes waiting for ...  Something,

anything.           

XXX

Jungkook was smiling sooooo hard at his phone , scratching the back of his head.

He finally breathed out in relief. He wished he could go back but he didn't wanna deal with the teasing later so he cancelled.

His day was made and he went to the kitchen to make something tasty.

Seokjin was up and doing his late morning routine , curious as to why Jungkook was playing music and even dancing a lil while cooking in the Kitchen.

"Omygod so many missed calls frm Dipti " his attention was diverted to his buzzing phone and fortunately he didn't ask Jungkook about it.

.
.
.

"Nahh its okay ,,,, i was just thinking. . .where u were"

Jungkook texted back.

.
.
.
Fuck

No Jungkook you're really making it fckin hard for me.

Meera smiled so fkcin hard , forgetting all her pain and confusion.

He's too cute UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

XXX

"O ,, MY GOD" "YOOOO!!"
Jimin and Taehyung exclaimed when they got our of the lift (Tae's hands covered in some really cool henna tattos) and saw Ananya kissing Hoseok on his cheek , them holding hands and Everything!!!

"HYUNG! WHAT?!" "THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME"
they kept teasing until the girl and the boy at a distance broke into smiles out of embarrasment.

"Soooo. . . . . . Wanna hangout??"
Hoseok was trying soooo hard to not blushh. (Is that even possible idk😂)

"I was going to cook some noodles u wanna.  . . . ."
"I love noodles"

.
.
.
.
This NEEDS to go in the gc.
Jimin and Tae were eavesdropping behind Hobi's door.

XXX

Hey guyss thank you for reading , I'll try to update sooner🤗💗
-ami , xoxo

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

246 15 13
a non-popular girl with just few friends needs to leave her hometown and live in another country. but what happens if in new school 7 boys find inter...
103K 2K 29
[TITLE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH STORY] When a upcoming choreographer moves to Seoul, South Korea and finds out she has to choreograph for the famous BT...
26.2K 764 27
After your parents died you thought moving in with your brother would be fun but he more stricts towards you and has 6 other guys living with him. Af...
281K 8.5K 36
You are a small kid who had been abandoned for 2 years but managed to keep your schooling. Until one day, you see 7 boys. Not knowing those 7 boys, y...