Secretly Married - Book 1 [CO...

gdfishy

Hey, did you know that Jungkook is already married? What? You don't believe me? Impossible you say. But nope... Еще

Agreement
Shocking Plans
Conversation
Shoulder to Lean On
All I Need
Rival
Permission
Dream Wedding
Misunderstanding
Another Problem
Announcement
Friends and Apologies
The Meeting (Part 1)
The Meeting (Part 2)
Interview with Jungkook (Part 1)
Interview with Jungkook (Part 2)
Interview with Dahyun (Part 1)
Interview with Dahyun (Part 2)
Acceptance
The Plan
The Proposal
The Answer
Bonding
Dinner
Sleep Over
Recording
Stalker
Best Friend
Awkward
Mistake
Setting You Free
Author's Note

Rushed Marriage

2K 78 34
gdfishy

Author's Note: And the long wait is over...

---

JUNGKOOK's POV

"Dude, wake up!"

My eyes tiredly fluttered open. "Hmm?" I hummed, still feeling sleepy. I turned on the other side of the bed and hugged my customized Dahyun pillow. "Go away, Tae. I want to sleep more," I mumbled. Then I cuddled my Dahyun pillow.

I heard Taehyung cursed, but I simply just ignored his presence and continue to sleep.

Then all of a sudden...

"WHAT THE HECK?!" I can't help but raised my voice.

Because Taehyung just yanked my blanket off and even grabbed my Dahyun pillow. "Get up. Now," he said, sounding serious.

"Give that back!" I tried to get my Dahyun pillow, but Taehyung raised it up, out of my reach. "Yah!"

"Not until you get the fuck up," he said, sticking his tongue out.

Then he did something that really ticked me off.

He started cuddling my Dahyun pillow!

Okay, I'm so mad right now.

I want to kill him.

I will really kill this guy.

"Uh.. oh.." Taehyung took a step back, eyes widening. "Chill, dude. I was just asked to wake you up. No need to be mad," he said, smiling innocently.

"Give. That. Back. To. Me." I emphasized every word, anger evident on my voice.

"H-Here you go! Just don't -- "

Taehyung's words was cut off when Seokjin all of a sudden barged inside our room, accidentally hitting Taehyung's back with the door when he opened it.

Taehyung landed on the floor, faced first.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Seokjin quickly rushed to help Taehyung up.

I was shocked and worried too, even though Taehyung kinda pissed me off awhile ago.

Did he hurt his face? Did his nose broke? Is he okay?

I rushed to his side and helped him too.

"I'm fine. Dahyunnie saved me," Taehyung said.

Wait, what?

My concern and worry for Taehyung was gone when I finally realized what he meant with his words.

"Oops. Sorry, I got it drooled," he quickly wiped his drool on my Dahyun pillow. What's worse is that, it's on Dahyun's face, right over her lips. That sacred lips.

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists.

"W-We'll just get you a new one," Seokjin nervously grabbed the pillow. "Right, Tae?" he nudged Taehyung.

Taehyung aggressively nodded his head.

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!" I growled, slowly approaching Taehyung, who's now hiding behind Seokjin.

I am so mad right now. He just drooled on my Dahyun pillow. Didn't he know how much I take good care of that pillow?! It's my precious pillow! I personally customized it! I am seriously gonna kill this guy!

"Yah! Why are you guys taking so long to wake Jungkook up?!" This time, it's Yoongi who barged inside our room. "Woah, why do you look like you're gonna kill someone?" His eyes widened when he saw me fuming in anger. He then glanced on his side and saw Taehyung and Seokjin who are hugging each other. "Before you kill anyone of them for a reason that I really don't care about, come with me first because your parents are outside, including your in-laws. And I heard that Dahyun is on the way here. So hurry up and clean yourself up," Yoongi told me, sounding really panic.

"Why are they here?" I asked.

I don't remember any appointments with them.

And Dahyun is coming too?

What is happening this time?

"You two, come with me. Namjoon is looking for the two of you!" Yoongi pulled Seokjin and Taehyung out, leaving me alone.

I quickly rushed to the bathroom and prepare myself for whatever it is that's going to happen.

---

Before I get out of my room, I texted Dahyun and where is she.

She replied, "I'm on my way. I'm feeling scared. I don't know why."

I'm feeling scared too, but of course I didn't say it.

I replied, "Don't be scared. I'm here."

Someone knocked on the door. It's Jimin. "Come on out. They're waiting," he told me.

"Do you know what's happening?" I asked, feeling nervous.

"I seriously have no idea," he replied.

Did they changed their minds?

Do they want to stop the marriage?

Oh fuck. No.

---

This is seriously nerve-wrecking. My parents are sitting beside me, while Dahyun's parents are across us. BTS and our manager are standing behind us.

Oh, didn't I say that Bang PD-nim will be here too? They said that he's on his way.

I cleared my throat. "Hi..." I awkwardly greeted my future in-laws. Dahyun's mom, as usual, still looks calm and pleasing. But her dad... he still looks scary.

Dahyun's mom smiled at me, and I smiled back at her. "Let's wait for Dahyun to come before we start, hmm?" she told me.

Wow, I love her mom so much.

She's waaaaaaay different from my mom.

Dahyum finally came, along with her manager... And WOAH, JYP is here too?!

Seriously, what the hell is happening?

Dahyun sits next to her parents.

Didn't I just mention how beautiful she looks right now.

Oh god, thank you for giving me a very gorgeous soon-to-be-wife.

I smile at her and she smiles at me.

Help... I'm melting.

Just then, a knock can be heard and Bang PD finally came along with three guys.

Wait, who are these people?

Two of the guys are wearing a tuxedo with a briefcase on their hands.

While the other one is now wearing a judge uniform.

Wait, what.

Hold on a second.

Why is there a Judge here?!

Am I getting in... jail.

But I didn't commit any mistake.

The only thing I did was to fight for my love for Dahyun.

Ayyyyeee... That sounds so cheesy, I know.

The judge cleared his throat. "Let's start the ceremony, shall we?"

Ceremony of what?

For Pete's sake, please enlighten me!

"May I call the couple who is getting married," the judge calls out.

ARE WE...

YOU MEAN.. NOW?

AS IN, NOW?!

I stare at Dahyun and we share the same reaction.

We awkwardly stand up in front of the judge.

I glance at my members and saw them giving me a mix of emotions from their faces.

Namjoon hyung is giving me a small nod and a smile.

Jin hyun is... Wait, is he crying?

Yoongi hyung just nodded his head, like he's saying to get this done once and for all.

Hoseok hyung claps in joy.

Taehyung is happily grinning and giving me two thumbs up.

And Jimin... he gives me a sincere smile.

So, I guess this is really it...

I grab Dahyun's hand. Both are hands are shaking, and we can't help but chuckle a bit.

"Are you ready to get married?" the Judge asks us, a smile plastered on his face.

Me and Dahyun stare at each other for a moment, then we faced the judge.

"Yes, we are," we both said, intertwining our hands.

---

This is not yet the end...

This just the beginning ♥️

xoxo gdfishy

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 17.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
53.7K 1.8K 22
Y/n and Ranpo's relationship is something special. Read some of the key moments that defined their relationship. #1 in ranpoedogawa #2 in ranpo #2 i...