Cinderella's Twist

By gracieyarb

"The countdown is starting," he says standing up and pulling me up with him. "So this is it huh?" He smiles... More

NEW STORY
chapter one: i'm missing a party, not getting pregnant
chapter two: an fbi secretive location
chapter 3: you sound like one of those obnoxious old ladies from a 1990s comedy
characters
chapter four: you're a dork, i hope you know that
chapter five: i'm sick of the good girl, bad boy plotline
chapter six: little miss perfect doesn't even party?
chapter seven:three and a half episodes of grey's anatomy
chapter eight: i think he's in love with you
chapter nine: noah reed=mystery boy? yeah, maybe in a million years
chapter ten: this is what is throwing my whole theory off
chapter eleven: i'm the guys from the ball
chapter twelve: you are my acquaintance that i make out with
chapter thirteen: a small town in idaho
chapter fourteen: you're our sister. boom, legit reason
C O M I N G S O O N + N E W B O O K
chapter fifteen: they'd assume you had sex in their house
chapter sixteen: guess who i have to fucking marry?
chapter seventeen: the prize goes to the heart throbbing couple
chapter eighteen: nobody likes a tease
chapter nineteen: we're all a little crazy
chapter twenty: high school sweethearts or something
chapter twenty-one: he's your boy, don't lose him
chapter twenty-two: you're just...gorgeous, you know?
chapter twenty-three: 2,243 miles away from me
chapter twenty-four: family bear hug
chapter 25: merry christmas & happy birthday to the wackiest family in l.a.
chapter twenty-six: so many people that I would pay to have killed right now
chapter twenty-seven: hell no
chapter twenty-eight: left foot on red
chapter twenty-nine: trust me

sequel

1K 33 7
By gracieyarb

so I have designed the general idea of what I want for the sequel and it's so intriguing to just dive right into buuuuuuut I already started a different book. It's called blackmailing a bad boy and the first chapter is up now so totally go see what's up with that but this is about the sequel so I'll stick to that.

It's called Prince Charming's Mission. It's about how Noah and Jaclynn's lives are after Noah leaves for college. It all takes place in Noah's point of view as opposed to Jaclynn's. There will be times where you will see Jaclynn's insight just like you saw Noah's here.

SUMMARY

Noah left Jaclynn before she could catch him. And now she's moved on.

Noah is 2,243 miles away from the love of his life. He's struggling to focus on Baseball and just wants to see her again. The only problem is, Jaclynn wants nothing to do with him. In fact, she thinks she can finally love again after leaving Noah. She left him for a good reason. Her heart doesn't belong to him anymore, right?

That's when Noah loses it. After hearing from a friend back home in Calabasas that Lynn has moved on and is happier than ever, he drops everything and flies home to see her. Specifically, to his hometown where he knows she'll be for the mascarade ball. Maybe fate will pull them together. Maybe it will show them that not all fairytales can have a happy ending.

Or maybe Prince Charming will find his Cinderella.

Join Lynn and Noah on another exhilarating adventure from Noah's point of view with Jaclynn's insight.

***

I hope you guys have the patience to wait for it because I'm trying a different story for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 274 19
Jas isn't completely blind. So she sees the perfect opportunity to smack her ass and smack it hard. Mash gets it and drops it on her chest. Then she...
3.9K 93 29
COMPLETEDâś… Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
9.6K 337 18
Jace Summers is not your average high school boy, per se. He prefers being himself no matter what anyone else thinks about him, and he's proud of who...
2.2K 242 45
Senior year = Drama Amelia, a mysterious high school girl with no time for boys, fun and parties had the spark stripped from her ever since her fathe...