powerless(dean ambrose)

By ofthesharingan

More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
DEAN IS BACK!!!!!
eighteen
SummerSlam
nineteen
ghosts
twenty
twenty one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four

eight

1.1K 21 10
By ofthesharingan

three days later  (XXX)

Jonathan had been really distant since he found out about his mom. He just sat in the hotel room until he had to fight, and then he would go to the arena, do his match, and leave again.

He wouldn't talk to anyone except for me, which only consisted of small, one-word replies.

Colby and Joe talked him into going to the gym with them, which I was surprised. I was happy he was doing something, but I knew he really didn't want to leave the bed.

"Is he doing okay?" Trinity asked, referring to Jonathan.

"No. He hasn't been himself," I sighed, leaning my head against the table. "It's an all day fight to even get him to eat. I had to buy him those meal replacement drinks to keep him healthy and stuff the last couple days,"

"Jesus," she frowned.

"I feel so bad. I want to take away all his pain. It's the absolute worst," I told her as tears stung my eyes.

"I'm sure. That's how it was when Jimmy and Jey's cousin, which is Joe's brother, died. I couldn't do anything to make him feel better," she told me, taking a drink of her water bottle.

From: Joe
You need to come to the gym. Now.

From: Colby
Kevin showed up to the gym and has been taunting Dean. You need to get here quick before he kills him. Hurry.

"Fuck," I whispered, grabbing my car keys. "I have to go."

"You go, girl," she told me, waving me goodbye.

I drove quickly to the gym and ran to the entrance. A woman at the front desk stopped me before I could pull the other door open.

"Hi, do you have a membership?"

"I-I'm just here to get my boyfriend," I told her kindly before the door opened and Colby grabbed my wrist.

"They're trying to fight," he told me, pulling me into the large room with a ring in the corner, where Jonathan stood with Kevin, both of them exchanging words of hate.

"You don't deserve someone like Kaia, you know? You're a piece of garbage! Kaia is a babe, and you don't deserve her!" Kevin shouted, making me furrow my brows.

"What did I tell you about talking about her?" Jonathan said almost calmly, taking a step towards Kevin.

"What are you going to do, Dean? Go cry to your mommy?" he asked with a devilish smile. "Oh, wait—"

"Hey!" I shouted, running to slide into the ring.

"Kaia," Jonathan said as I looked to him, tears welling in his eyes.

"Hello, gorgeous," Kevin smirked before I shoved him backwards.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Literally, what is fucking wrong with you?" I shouted, furrowing my brows. "Why are you so obsessed with Jonathan? Why do you insist on trying to make his life hell?"

"Well, I—"

"Oh, I know! It's because you're just a sad, shitty, little boy. All you care about is yourself. You are a shitty excuse for a human being, let alone a WWE superstar. You must be sucking Vince's dick on the daily to still be wrestling in this company," I continued shouting as tears filled my eyes. "You are a shitty, shitty person. There is no excusing what you just said to him, Kevin. You are hurting someone I love, and that's more than enough to make me hate you more than I already did."

"Wow. Having a little girl fight your battles, eh, mama's boy?" Kevin started laughing, making my eyes widen. I shook my head before throwing my fist in his face, which hit him square in the nose, which began spurting blood. I shook my hand as it began throbbing and aching from the hit.

"Woah!" I heard from behind me before a pair of arms wrapped around me.

"Fucking bitch!" Kevin spat, wiping his nose. I was taken off guard when I seen Jonathan run up to him, grabbing him by his shirt and shoving him into the corner of the ring.

I turned around to see Joe, his eyes widened at the sight he just witnessed. I looked around the ring to see many other superstars, many of which stared in awe.

"Kaia, lets go," Jonathan said, grabbing my hand, but I winced and pulled away quickly.

"My hand," I said before he gently grabbed my wrist, examining my swelling fingers.

"Can you move them?" he asked, but I shook my head as I bit my lip to keep from crying. "I'll take you to the medic. Let's just go,"

"Someone come take care of bitch-boy," Joe said before helping me climb out of the ring. Jonathan grabbed my waist and lifted me down to the floor, taking my uninjured hand in his.

It was a long, intense drive from the gym. Jonathan was silent, but his eyes told me what he was thinking. He still held my left hand tightly, and brought it up to his lips.

"You didn't have to do that, baby," he told me, finally breaking the silence. "I could have taken care of him myself,"

"I'm just sick of seeing you hurting. I know he hurt you, and I didn't want to let it slide," I said, looking over at him.

"I love you," he smiled softly, the first smile I'd seen in days.

"I love you, too," I smiled back.

"I know I haven't been on top of the world lately, but I-I'll try," he told me, letting out a deep sigh. "You deserve better than what I've given you the last couple days,"

"Baby, don't worry about it. I understand you're going through a tough time. I'm here to help you," I said, peering over at him. "If you want to yell, you go straight ahead and yell. If you want to cry, I'll be there to wipe your tears. If you want to hit something, I'll find something for you to hit."

"I wouldn't yell at you," he told me sternly, squeezing my hand. "I still hate myself for getting so mad in front of you,"

"Don't. You were upset. It's not like you were inflicting your anger towards me," I said as we pulled up to the arena.

"Let's just get you to the doctor," he told me, quickly parking.

"Are you sure I shouldn't go to a real hospital?" I asked as we began walking towards the arena.

"They can tell you if you have broken fingers or not," he told me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I looked up at him and just stared— he was obviously tired. He had bags under his eyes, and he just wasn't the same.

Granted, he did smile at me today. Nothing could make him smile since that night he found out. He didn't really show any affection towards me, or towards anyone really. He was just a plank of wood, and didn't move from his spot in our bed unless he had to.

"Can you try and move your fingers, babygirl?" Jonathan asked me, taking my wrist in his hands. I tried to bend them at the second knuckle, but winced as pain shot through them.

"I can't," I whimpered before he pulled me into him again, and a doctor met us outside his office.

"What can I do for you?" he asked, pushing the door open and allowing us in.

"Kaia broke her fingers," Jon said confidently.

"We think,"

"I know," he smirked, leaning against the exam table I sat on.

"What happened?" the doctor asked, taking my hand in his.

"Erm," I started before looking to Jonathan.

"Kevin said some shit out of turn and she punched him in the face," Jon said almost excitedly. "I don't know who taught you to punch that hard, but—"

"I did grow up with Colby," I shrugged my shoulders before we laughed softly and Joe and Colby came running in the door.

"Kevin is pissed," Joe said, looking over to Colby.

"He has already called Vince. You're super fucked," Colby added, making me look up to Jonathan with worried eyes.

"I'm just going to try and bend the fingers," the doctor warned be before pushing on my first finger, making me pull away and wince. "Well,"

"Sorry," I said before turning back to give him my hand. He gently nudged each finger before nodded and letting out a sigh.

"I'm sure your index, middle, and ring fingers are fractured, if not broken," he explained, making me sigh heavily, but Jonathan's fingers traced down my back, making my heart swell.

"What should we do?" Jonathan asked, still ignoring his two friends.

"We can put a cast on it, maybe prescribe some pain pills," the man said, crossing his arms. "We, of course, must get cleared by Vince to prescribe you the pills, though."

"I'm sure he's coming!" Colby said, reminding me of his presence.

"Kaia Lopez!" Vince said, almost on cue. We all turned as our boss walked through the door, an angry look on his face. "What in the hell is wrong with you?"

"Kevin was being rude to Jon, so I took care of it," I shrugged my shoulders. "Would you have rather Jonathan hit Kevin?"

"I mean, no, but—"

"Why are you complaining then?" I asked rather harshly, making Jonathan, Joe, and Colby snicker while the doctor began wrapping my hand.

"Because, Kaia! You losing control of your temper has caused you a broken hand, which puts you out of work for a month, plus you broke the nose of one of my greatest superstars along with a black eye!" Vince yelled, making me raise a brow. I shook my head, uninterested in what he has to say in regards to Kevin.

"I'm sorry, Vince, but I wasn't going to go and let Kevin run his mouth the way he was. What he said was uncalled for," I told him sternly. "I'll take whatever punishment you've got for me, but I won't apologize to Kevin,"

"You're already going to be gone for, what, four weeks? Six weeks?" Vince asked, looking to the doctor.

"Six weeks max,"

"I don't know what to do with you. Obviously Mr. Good has been rubbing off on you, because you've got quite the attitude right now," Vince scoffed, making me roll my eyes.

"Then don't do anything right now. I'll just stay away from here," I said before Jonathan covered my mouth.

"What she means to say is thank you, sir, we will discuss more later," he said before Vince left the doctor's office. "What is wrong with you?"

"I am so sick of everything and everyone in this company," I groaned, leaning my head on his shoulder. "I'm so frustrated, I guess. All the pent up anger from Kevin just came out today,"

"I was going to wait, but that one helluva hit you got on Kevin," Colby smirked, leaning against the door.

"Yeah, babygirl, I'm sure as hell proud of you," Jonathan said, kissing the top of my head.

"My hand hurts, though," I groaned as the doctor still casted it.

"I know, baby, but it won't hurt here soon," he said, leaning his head on mine.

"I'm almost done, Kaia. I'll get with Vince about your insurance paying for pain meds," the doctor said, to which I groaned in response.

"You should look into a career in wrestling," Joe smirked, making both Jonathan and I look up with our brows furrowed.

"I couldn't take a hit," I said, shaking my head.

"I don't want her anywhere near a ring," Jon said, making me look to him.

"You don't think I could do it?" I asked, quirking a brow at him.

"Of course I do, baby. I don't want you in a place where you can get hurt," he said, squeezing my hand softly.

"She'd be fine," Colby scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Shut up, Colby," Jonathan said as the doctor released my hand.

"You're all done, Kaia," the doctor smiled as he released my hand. I looked to the black cast and sighed. I wouldn't be able to move three of my fingers for a month. Great.

"I don't know why I can't do my job still," I sighed, jumping off the bench with Jonathan's hand still in mine.

"I'm sure he'd suspend you anyways, so just deal with the injury," Colby warned me.

"I'm going to do my match tonight, Kai, and then you and I are going to spend some god damn time together," Jonathan whispered to me before Colby and Joe turned towards the locker room. "I know I haven't been all there the last few days, but I'll make it up to you,"

"Baby, don't worry about it. I want you to take your time dealing with this, and I'll be here for you to fall back on if you need," I smiled, wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Baby," he said, cupping my chin. "I love you, you know?"

"I love you, too," I sighed, pinching the material of his shirt between my fingers.

"I know the only times we've slept together it's been rough, but tonight, I want to make love to you," he told me softly before leaning to kiss me. "I genuinely want to show you my love, and I want it to be special. No roughness, no toys. Just me and you,"

"That sounds great," I smiled, moving to adjust his jacket before pulling him down to kiss me again.

"I love you, Doll. More than anything," he said, cupping my cheeks. "Go find Colby. Stay with him until I get done."

"I love you," I sighed before he pecked my lips. "Good luck tonight,"

"Thank you, my love," he smiled before a crew member let him know he was needed. I watched him walk away before I went to find Colby.

later

"He should be coming in soon," Colby told me, peering over at me. "Are you doing okay?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, quirking a brow at him.

"Just with his mom passing away. Dean is a lot to handle on his own, but add tragedy into the mix," he said, taking his brows. "I know he's a handful. I just want to make sure you're doing alright with handling him,"

"It's been a process," I nodded. "But I love him. There's nothing that could make me leave, especially in a time like this,"

"You're really great for him. I think he's great for you, too," he told me, smiling kindly. "You calmed him down, and he brought you back out of your shell that Adam shoved you in,"

"I really love him, Colb. I know you didn't love the idea of us, but after getting to know him—"

"I am extremely happy for you two. I love you both and to see you both happy is all I want," he told me before the locker room door opened, Jonathan walking in hastily.

"You ready to go, babygirl?" he asked me kindly, reaching a hand out to me. "I showered already, so we are good to head out,"

"Yes," I nodded, locking my fingers with his before we waved goodbye to Colby and left the building.

"I'm so ready for tonight, Doll. I think we could both use a release," Jonathan sighed as he drove away from the arena. "I couldn't get you out of my mind during that match. I almost lost. I couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful you are and how lucky I am,"

"I love you," I said, kissing his hand.

"I'm going to marry you someday," he hummed, relaxing in his seat. "I never thought I would get married, but I definitely see it with you."

"Jonathan," I smiled, making him chuckle.

"You in a white dress, me in a suit... maybe," he smirked, making me giggle. "But when we get back, you naked, me naked, and nothing but love,"

"No toys?"

"No toys," he nodded, smiling over at me. "I'll be gentle to you, babygirl. I want you to feel nothing but love,"

"I love you," I sighed, squeezing his hand.

"I love you more, beautiful," he hummed deeply.

Once we arrived to the hotel, Jonathan fully scooped me up over his shoulder, dragging me up to our hotel room. He hastily unlocked the door and set me on my feet, dropping his bags by the door before locking it.

"I can't believe you broke your hand on Kevin Owens' face," he chuckled, pulling his t-shirt off. I laughed, too, before he turned to me, grabbing my waist. "Proud of you,"

I bit my lip as Jonathan began undressing me, making sure to be gentle. He leaned down to shower my cheeks and lips with kisses before reaching to unclasp my bra, pulling it slowly down my arms.

"You're beautiful," he hummed, scooping me up in his arms and walking to lay me on the bed. He popped the button to his jeans before kicking them off and moving to hover over me, pressing his lips to mine.

I dragged my hands down his torso, dragging my fingers on his v-line before pushing down his boxers. He took over, of course, since his instinct is that I should have to do nothing when it comes to us sleeping together.

He hooked the material of my underwear with his fingers, dragging them down my legs before he pressed soft kisses up my legs. He guided my legs over his shoulders before resting his face inches away from my heat, making my breath hitch in my throat as he pressed a kiss to the bare skin above my clit.

"I should have tasted you properly the first time around. I just couldn't wait to make you cum," he said before licking his lips. "You'll have to tell me which you prefer. The toy, or my tongue,"

With that, he dipped in, dragging his tongue across my clit, earning him a small moan. He stared up at me while putting two fingers into his mouth, wetting them generously before inserting them in me and returning the attention to my clit.

I moaned softly, being careful not to be too loud. I tangled my fingers in his hair, something I hadn't been able to do before since my hands were always tied back. I gasped slightly as he sucked on my clit, making me bite my lip. His tongue was by far better than any toy he could use on me. His touch was something that would never fail to turn me on.

"Fuck, Jonathan," I moaned, making him groan against me. He swirled his fingers in me before curling them, sweeping them right over my spot. I gasped and arched my back slightly at the pleasure. I looked down at him, his eyes glued on me as he used his other hand to press down on my stomach, moving the pressure around until it met with that he put on my g-spot, intensifying the pleasure.

"Go on and cum, baby," he said before picking up the pace. I felt the heat spread over me and I tugged harder on his soft locks, signifying the beginning of my orgasm.

"Oh my god," I groaned loudly as I arched my back, trying to hold in the screaming moans I wanted to release. He pulled his fingers out of me so he could grip my hips, keeping my wiggling body in place. I tightened my thighs around his head before I finished and relaxed my body, letting out heavy breaths he kissed up my stomach, pressing kisses between my breasts before stopping to take one of my nipples in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it before pressing a kiss there and trailing back up my chest and neck to nip and suck at the skin there.

"So, Doll, which was better?" he asked deeply, sending shivers down my spine.

"Definitely your tongue," I breathed heavily, making him smirk. "You're just better in general,"

"Yeah?" he asked, raising a brow. I nodded before he grabbed my waist, pressing his lips to mine again before positioning himself at my entrance. "If you don't mind, babygirl, I would love to feel you the right way,"

"Please, Jonathan," I whined, gripping his arms tightly.

"I want to feel close to you," he hummed as he pushed into me, making me gasp. He let me adjust to his size before pulling out and setting a pace for his thrusting, which made me bite my lip.

Jonathan pressed his lips to mine, holding me tightly as he thrusted into me gently, allowing me to feel every ridge on him. Our bodies pressed together as our hands explored ever inch of each other, taking in as much as we could.

I'd never felt Jonathan be so gentle about anything in his life. He didn't squeeze my curves like he usually did. Instead, he rubbed circles with his thumb, and kissed me softly, which only turned me on that much more.

"You're tight, baby," he moaned, reaching to cup my face. I groaned softly as I tried to relax my body, his soft touches making it easier. "Look at me, beautiful. Stay with me,"

I opened my eyes to stare into his baby blue ones. Sweat glistened on his forehead and I reached to push his hair back, pressing my lips to his in the process.

"I love you, Kaia," he hummed, leaning his forehead on mine. "More than anything,"

"I love you, too, Jonathan,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 147 62
Taking place during the start of The Shield's debut in 2012, follow Morgan Lopez's career as she becomes a member of The Shield, revamps herself as T...
118K 1.5K 30
Your favorite WWE faction that serves injustice 😍 Mature content enter at your own risk 💞 Requests closed ❤️ #2 on deanambrose 12/8/20 #2 on theshi...
22.6K 492 48
One-shots about Ambrollins aka Dean and Seth or Moxrollins aka Jon Moxley and Seth Rollins!
698K 12.5K 57
so called love story