The Guardian (BNHA x Male! Re...

By ThatOneDude07

Rank #1 - bnhaxreader (6/17/18) Rank #8 - bnha Legends say that the guardians are the most powerful beings ot... More

Prolouge
Entrance Exam
Secrets
Getting to Know More
Bakugo vs (L/N)
The Secret is Out
The Fight
Awaken the Power
The Explanation
A Day With Todoroki
Trial by Fire
Training to the Fullest
The Substitute Teacher
Tsuyu vs Tokoyami
Kirishima vs Kaminari
Bakugo vs Iida
Midoriya vs Todoroki
All Might vs (Y/N): The Rematch
15K Christmas Special
The Curse
The Demon
Changes
One vs All
The Demon Appears
Bringing Him Back
Against All Odds
Going Away
30K Special
Goodbye
Home
Report
Awaken the Relic
Surprise Visit
Fallen Sanctuary
Breaking Point
Determination
A Hero They Will Remember
Lit (Tagged)
An Unexpected Companion
Conquering the Demon (Part I)
Conquering the Demon (Part II)
Conquering the Demon (Part III)
Teaser (For the Future)
Calm After the Disaster
A Month of Training
The Plant Maiden Hero "Ahsha"
The Guardian Hero "(H/N)"
The Mission
Training Camp
The Attack Begins
Hero
Another Teaser
Uscias vs (Y/N)
Leaving Everything Behind
Ogma
Invasion
Rescue
Symbol of Peace
Moving to Dorms
The Ultimate Move
Reunion
Past
Rescue (Provisional License Arc)
Special Chapter: Save the World with Love
Grizzly Rage
Catching Up
(Y/N) vs Kenji
The Big Three
Class 1-A vs Mirio vs Y/N
Final Encounter
Aiko Akira: The Maiden of the Bloom
Kenji Nakamura: The Grizzly Warrior
Y/N L/N: The Heroic Guardian
The Next Big 3
The Fall of a Guardian (Part I)
The Fall of a Guardian (Part II)
The Fall of a Guardian (Part III)
The Fall of a Guardian (Part IV)
The End
Bonus: A Memorable Performance

Short Peace

1.7K 67 1
By ThatOneDude07

As All for One was defeated, All Might stood triumphantly while the young guardian was rushed to the hospital, due to his broken knee and injuries he got from the fight. The next day.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was lying down on the hospital bed, being rushed to the hospital as the fight between me and Ogma took a toll of damages to my body with some added injuries from All for One, making my knee broke. Luckily, the doctor that examined my knee said that it will heal in due time, but for now, no serious activities should be involved while recovering.

I saw my leg resting on top of a pillow, acting like a cushion for it as I relaxed for a moment, I also saw bandages throughout my arm and body. I looked out at the window as I saw the clear blue sky outside my room, as I look at it, I heard the doorknob of my room turned and looked at it to see who.

I saw Gran Torino walking inside as he closed the door, noticing a huge bandage on his left eye must be the area where All Might accidentally punched him. "How are you feeling?" he asked as I look at him. "Aside from a broken knee, I'll live." I said as he let out a small chuckle. "That stunt almost cause you your life (Y/N), it was a reckless one yet." he said as I nodded, not arguing about it since it was really reckless of me to put myself in harm's way.

"How's All Might?" I asked as soon as I saw him walking inside, bandages are clearly seen from his head and left arm with a sling on it. "How are you feeling (Y/N)?" he asked as I did the same as earlier with Gran Torino. "I'll live." I said simply as he nodded. "Well, now that's over with. What are you going to do All Might?" I asked as he looked down. "Since the last of my embers are all out, I'm no longer the Symbol of Peace." he said as he looked at me. "But I'll be searching for Shigaraki." he said as I look at him even more.

"Are you insane? He has a deep hatred towards you, why would you even bother?" I said as he started to explain the things they talked about earlier before heading to my room. I listened to him very well as time passes, they all got out of my room saying that they will be discharged by afternoon later. As for me, the doctor said I can be let go as well today, problem is, where will I go?

Timeskip

As night started to come, I found myself outside of the hospital and in the beach walking with the help of the crutches that the doctor provided for me, they said that this place was dirty long ago, but someone had managed to clean the awful place up and they were very surprised by it. As the cold salty breeze hit me, I saw two figure running at each other, much like one of those scenes you see in those cheesy romantic movies only the difference is that the blond yelled "Texas Smash" when they got close to each other. I sigh as the thought of All Might comes in and seeing that it was Midoriya that was with him.

I chuckle as I decided to walk over to them, seeing that Midoriya was crying means that All Might told him something important or something. As I was close to them, they broke up from the hug that they were having and noticed my sudden presence. "(Y/N)! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be resting? What about your leg, is it hurt pretty bad?" Midoriya asked as I chuckle a little bit as well as All Might, some things never change. "It's fine Midoriya, the doctor said that I'll be fine as long as no serious activity is involve." I said as he let out a small nod, seeing that it was getting pretty late, he waved at us goodbye and went home leaving me and All Might.

"(Y/N)." he said as I looked at him. "Principal Nezu wants to see you tomorrow, must be very important." he said as I only nodded. "Alright, I'll head there tomorrow." I said as he nodded, we said our goodbyes as we headed back to our homes.

Next Day

"Glad you four could make it here, I'n glad to see you again (Y/N)." Nezu said as I nodded for a while. "Well, I'm sure that you are aware with All Might's secret going to public correct?" he said as I nodded. "Some people are even considering that he shouldn't be a teacher due to his situation." he said as we looked at him for a while.

"With all due respect, even though he can't be the Symbol of Peace anymore, he can still teach the students to be a better hero." I said as they nodded in agreement as Nezu slid down a clipboard saying that they should do the project again, which is talking to their parents.

"(Y/N), you'll be joining All Might and Aizawa as you go through the students houses, just to be safe." he said as I only nodded as a response. After the briefing of what we will do, we proceeded outside, getting inside a car and went to our first stop.

At Jiro's house

I looked around just to see different kinds of music albums, I was quite amazed that they have (F/A) here which is a rare sight to see and one of my favorites as well. As All Might and Aizawa talked to Jiro's parents, I kept thinking about the safety of the students, of course they are heroes in training, but I want them to be safe.

As I stood there, Jiro walked up to me with a (F/D) in hand. "You okay?" she asked as she offered me the drink which I gladly took it. "Yeah I am." I said as she noticed the crutches and my bandaged knee. "How's your knee doing?" she asked as I look at it. "It's getting better bit by bit, it's slowly recovering from last time." I said as she nodded, All Might calling over to me as he said that we're leaving. I said my goodbyes and went with All Might and Aizawa to our next destination.

At Bakugou's house

"WHAT THE FUCK OLD HAG!" "SHUT UP AND SHOW SOME RESPECT TO YOUR MOTHER!" "Please stop yelling so much, it's very embarrassing." this was the scene that unfolded before our eyes as we sit on the family's couch as All Might and Aizawa talked to them. "Now I know where he gets his attitude." I said softly as All Might managed to hear it and chuckled a little bit.

"Well, it's nice to see that Katsuki is safe from harm from those villains." his mother said as he takes a look at me. "And I didn't know that they hire a young man like you to be a teacher." she said as I let out a chuckle. "Well, they did say they need an extra hand, so I obliged." I said as she nodded as for Katsuki, he looked at me and noticed the crutches I have and my bandaged up knee.

As we walked out of their house heading to the car, we heard Katsuki's voiced echoed outside. "All Might!" he yelled as he turned around as well as I did. "What is Deku to you?" he asked as All Might looked at him. "He is my student, just as the rest of you has a bright future in becoming a hero." he said as silence filled the air. "I see, if you don't want to tell the truth it's fine. Thanks anyway." he turned his back and heard his mother yelling at him to come inside.

"You just can't tell that Midoriya is your successor." I said as he nodded and got inside the car, heading towards Midoriya's home.

Outside Midoriya's house

All Might got out of the car as we reached Midoriya's house. "You guys go on ahead, I'll handle it from here." he said as he flashed a thumbs up. "Besides, you two might get late on the scheduled visits." he said as Aizawa looked at him. "I'll be fine on my own, take (Y/N) with you." he said as I got out of the car and walked towards All Might as the car took off. "Well, lets go in young (Y/N)." he said as I nodded and went in.

"P-P-Please c-c-come in!!!" both Izuku and his mother said as me and All Might looked at them, turning around. "A-All Might is in our house!" "P-Please calm down mom!" we heard as we took off our shoes and went inside. As we walked over to the dining area, All Might went to a stop as he saw Izuku's room filled with All Might related stuff. "Don't worry, I've seen worst." I said as I remembered Aiko's room that is also filled with All Might related items. We reached the dining area as All Might sat down on the end, I on the other hand sat on the couch, since Izuku's mother, Inko noticed the bandages on my knee and the crutches that I came with.

As I sat down, I stretched my knees for a little while, it was still painful but not that too painful to move or stretched. It must be Recovery Girl's quirk and Aiko's healing spell plus some medication from the doctors did it's work. I sighed as I heard Inko yelled that she won't permit Izuku to attend U.A. anymore due to the fact that the wounds and injuries he got from his quirk, that he should continue to aim his dream in a different school.

Izuku explained that it was his doing that he got all those injuries, but his mother didn't listen as he went back to his room. "I'm so sorry, I'll call him back." she said as she was about to reach the door until it burst open. "It's fine if it's not U.A." he said as he was holding a piece of paper, a letter it seems. "This was from a kid that I saved from the training camp days ago." he said as he was talking about Kota, indeed that it was his handwriting and it was read as:

I'm sorry that I punched you in the balls. I wanted to say thank you for saving me, even though you barely know me.

I smiled at the thought of Kota being safe and sound after that incident. All Might stood up and did the unexpected, he got buff up again and got on his knees saying that he will do his very best to protect and pour all his time to train him, to be the hero he wants to be, the hero everyone will look up, and the hero that will protect everyone from harm. Inko heard what All Might said as she fell down on the floor on her knees. "Well, it can't be helped, as long as he is safe and you're there to guide and protect him, that is fine with me. Please, take care of Izuku for me." she said as All Might nodded and glanced a look at me.

"This goes for you too (Y/N), please take care of him." she said as I nodded and looked at them.

"I promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 931 28
𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍, 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...
46.9K 1.2K 23
"People born into this world can feel joy, sadness, rage and other emotions so strongly they tremble. But that's all a mystery to you isn't it? You'v...
3.8K 107 18
Y/n L/n is a girl that was born in the first generation of quirks on Earth. She always thought she was quirkless until she suddenly found herself in...
98.1K 1.8K 6
[ 𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦! 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗔 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 , 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 ] ❝...