Princely [MxM]

By Squiggow

• BOOK #1 OF THE PRINCELY SERIES • Alabaster has been called many things in his life. Good things, bad things... More

[M] Chapter One And Shit's Fucked
[M] Closets Are Shit
[M] Books Are Shit
Creepy Crawly Doubts
Ah Fuck. Some Dude Wrecks The Party.
[M] God, The Angst Is Real
Parting Is Such Sweet Fuckery
Jamie Carter Is A Good Egg
Reverse Bartending (Feat. Handsome Stranger)
This Chapter Is Going To Make You SO Mad
[M]Prince Assius
Fuck Dreams
[M]No Thnks Fr The Mmrs
[M]MotherFUCKER
Kink Master Allie
The Feels (Feat. Handsome Stranger)
Fuck Vampires.
[M]The Shit Gets Real (feat. Prince Assfuck)
[M] Heart To Heart To- Fuck.
[M] *softly but with a lot of feeling* fuck.
[M]Cassius Is Fucking With My Emotions Again
When Life Gives You Lemons, Cry
[M] Shit Happens. Again.
[M] Cassius Is The Real Side Bitch
Vampires Are The Rebellious Teenager Of The Family
That Awkward Moment When You Ask Someone Out In Middle School
SOME ROMANTIC SHIT HAPPENS
[M] Literally Just Them Fucking
Zisael's Not A Bad Person You Pixie Dicks
What? Baby? Where?
[M] Nikolai And Jamie Share The Bed
Jamie Makes Some Hasty Life Decisions
[M] Some Nice Fuckin' Horror Movies
Wtf Alabaster
Alabaster Makes A Bet. With Cassius... Boy I Wonder Who Wins
Fuckin Balls, Man
I'm Fucking Crying, I Love This Character So Much
Alabaster You Fuck, Ditch Cassius
We Like A Man With Authority Here In Alabaster's Subconscious
[M] Sweet Nectar Of The Gods
[M] Alabaster Wants To Climb A Bush
I Promise I Hate Myself More Than You Will
Here's Your New Ship
Wink Wonk ;)
[M] ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Cat Stealing
[M] Lux Is So Daddy Material
I Think I Like This Deadly Vampire Lady
[M] Apparently, Lux Has Fantasies About Alabaster In His Office
cassius
alabaster
Guess Who's BACK
Ma Boi James
A Lil' Bit Of Action
[M] Threesome Motherfuckers
MY BOI CASSY
Oh No It's Sad
[M] *maniacal laughter*

Some Quality Nikolai And Jamie Time

20.4K 953 267
By Squiggow

I opened my eyes and Cassius was still asleep. It was odd because he usually woke up early, but it was late in the morning now. Sunlight poured through the windows. I sighed and cupped his cheek. His brows were furrowed and he looked stressed, even in his sleep. My lips pressed against his forehead as I snuggled closer to his warm body.

I lifted up his arm and pulled over my waist before nestling my face in his neck.

"Cassius," I whispered, knowing he wasn't awake, "I love you."

He didn't stir, and I began to drift off.

"I'm sorry," he murmured and my eyes snapped open. "I love you, I'm sorry I've been acting this way."

My heart melted. I was happy.

"I'm sorry too, you were right," I sighed and tilted my head back to look at him. "I should to listen to you more, I promise I'll try."

Cassius looked down at me and kissed my nose, "and I promise I'll try to trust you more."

I responded by pushing my lips on his and wrapping my arms around his neck. The prince laughed and rolled over so that I laid beneath him.

"Thank you," I sighed and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"What for?" He smiled and kissed my neck gently.

"For... everything," I murmured and pressed our foreheads together. "You're everything to me."

"I couldn't live without you either," Cassius whispered and I felt his hands slide down my body. His fingers hooked under my hips as he pressed his body between my legs.

I could feel my body pulse with lust as I went back in for another kiss.

-

"Jamie is probably wondering where I am," I muttered and squirted toothpaste on my toothbrush.

"You should visit him today," Cassius responded as he buttoned up his shirt.

"Really? I'm surprised you'd say that," I smiled incredulously and began to brush my teeth.

"I'm not that big of a jerk," he rolled his eyes and tugged on his shoes. I swished water in my mouth and then spit it out.

"Haven't you kidnapped me twice now?" I teased and bared my clean teeth in the mirror.

"Yeah, but I had valid reasons," Cassius pressed his palm onto the counter and leaned against it, facing me.

"Oh really?" I retorted sarcastically and placed my hands on my hips.

"I was worried," he reasoned and stepped closer to me. His fingers cupped my cheek and I kissed his palm gently.

"Acceptable," I purred as he turned me towards the mirror and wrapped his arms around my waist. I could feel his chest pressed against my back. The prince nuzzled his face in my neck.

"You're too pretty," he murmured and kissed down my bare shoulder. I smiled and placed my hands over his.

"Hey, I'm still tired you animal," I smiled as he pulled at the hem of my boxers.

"Then you'd better put on some clothes," Cassius whispered, his lips grazing my ear, "before I make you really tired,"

"Mm, I thought you liked to dress me," I murmured and closed my eyes.

"I don't know if I'll be able to control myself," he admitted and pecked me on the cheek.

"Fine, fine, I'll do it myself," I sighed and pulled on a pair of skinny jeans that I'd brought into the bathroom with me. Cassius pinched my butt and escaped before I could murder him.

"Love you!" He yelled as he ran away.

Asshole.

I finished dressing as quickly as possible so I could get to Jamie's faster.

-

"What. The. Fuck." I dead panned as I arrived. Jamie yelped and looked at me with wide eyes. Nikolai had him pinned against the wall by his wrists. The vampire immediately released him and stepped away, tucking his hands behind his back. Jamie looked embarrassed and disheveled.

"Oh! Allie, I was- uhm, looking for you," he whispered and shifted his weight awkwardly. "Where'd you go?"

"Uh... no. Nuh-uh," I stated and placed my hands on my hips, "you are going to tell me what just happened."

Nikolai was completely stoic. Expressionless.

Damn.

"I pinned James to the wall," he replied simply, I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I know, but tell me why," I retorted and Jamie squirmed uncomfortably under my stern gaze.

"W-we were having an argument," my friend whispered and looked down, twiddling his thumbs.

"And do they usually end like that?" I snorted sarcastically and crossed my arms.

"Not- not really," he laughed nervously, Nikolai looked down at him and plopped down on the couch with a yawn. I noticed Jamie was no longer afraid to see his fangs.

"Did you just lie to me?" I asked and took a step forward, he looked conflicted.

"You bet he did," Nikolai chimed in and I shot him a glare.

"I'll deal with you next, so wait your turn," I hissed and Jamie seemed relieved that the heat was off of him for a moment.

"Okay, yeah, sometimes one of us gets out of line," he gulped as I looked down at him. "B-but it's no big deal!"

"In what way?" I replied and Jamie looked at his feet with a dark blush covering his face.

That's what I thought.

Jamie was totally attracted to Nikolai. And I was pretty sure physical appearance wasn't where it ended.

"Jamie," I stated calmly and placed my hands on his slim shoulders, "do you want to have sex with Nikolai?"

"What?!" My friend screeched in horror, his entire body went stiff as a board. I could see the vampire looking very amused from the corner of my eye.

"I mean, come on man, there's so much sexual tension between you guys," I reasoned and threw my hands up in the air. "I'm surprised you haven't jumped him yet."

Nikolai cracked a grin as he watched Jamie wither from embarrassment.

"N-... no," Jamie whispered with a fierce blush across his cheeks. "I like Matthew."

"Are you shitting me?" I questioned and crossed my arms, "don't give me that again, I know you don't like him as much as you say you do."

"Allie..." he whined and glanced at Nikolai for help, "please."

"Alabaster, I'd like my turn now," he piped up, and I glared at him. Traitor.

"Don't let Cassius hear you say that," I remarked and briefly pictured how he would react. "I need to speak with you privately."

Nikolai stood up as I pushed him towards Jamie's room. The door clicked quietly behind me.

We were silent for a moment.

"Did you tell Bane?" I asked, he looked confused.

"Yes, after I put Jamie to bed last night," he murmured and I sighed.

"Good," I nodded my head, "I'm not going to give you the third degree or anything, it's fine. You're a much better alternative to Matthew so I totally give you my blessing."

"Then why do that to Jamie?" Nikolai asked curtly and crossed his arms.

"Because I need him to tell the truth," I answered honestly, "I know for a fact that he doesn't like Matthew that way any more."

"I've noticed too, he puts up an almost perfect facade," the vampire sighed, sounding almost disappointed.

"Look, just be careful with him," I stated calmly, "if you guys do end up together, he's not comfortable with his body. So don't force him to do anything he doesn't at want to."

"I wouldn't do that to him, I respect Jamie," he replied firmly, "a lot, actually."

"Good, because I would rip you to pieces if he got hurt," I remarked, "he's like my little brother."

"You definitely act like it," Nikolai noted and I wasn't sure if I was offended or not.

"Oh. Fuck. Wait, there's probably something you should know about Jamie," I blurted, "he's never had sex, but he has a huge kink."

"What?" Nikolai blinked in confusion, but seriously, if they did end up fucking then it was important that he knew.

"BDSM, I've noticed how interested he is in it," I explained with a wave of my hand, "he likes the idea of bondage, and probably a few other things. But he's never told me specifically, it's just something I picked up on."

"And if you do that for him he'll probably love you forever," I added quickly, "because it's not like he's just going to tell someone. You know how shy he is."

Nikolai was still for a moment.

"I never would have thought of Jamie to be into that," he replied quietly.

"Oh, right. I've heard it's weird to adjust to the lifestyle," I laughed sheepishly and rubbed the nape of my neck.

"Oh no, that's not what I meant," the vampire replied, "I had a BDSM phase a few decades ago. But I guess that makes a lot of sense."

"What? Why?" I asked, he was a lot less surprised than I thought he'd be.

"Jamie likes it when I pin him down, that's how I win arguments," Nikolai explained with a grin, "he just gets embarrassed and turned on."

"Ohh, so that's what was happening. What were you guys fighting about?" I implored and furrowed my brows.

"Matthew," he glowered, I didn't think anyone could say one word with so much hatred.

"Ew, Matthew," I cringed, he was so fucking awful. Why the fuck was Jamie with him? I don't know.

"I wish I knew why," Nikolai sighed and I nodded solemnly in agreement.

The silence soon became awkward.

"Wow, Nikolai the sex dungeon master," I grinned and placed my hands on my hips. Wow, that was stupid. Why did I say that?

Nikolai looked me straight in the eye.

"You have no idea."

-

Jamie was sitting on the couch when we returned. His knees were curled up to his chest and his eyes were closed. He actually looked really tired. I walked over and sat beside him, the subtle movement startled him awake.

"I'm up!" He yelped and rubbed his eyes.

"Dude. Did you even sleep last night?" I asked and his gaze flickered to Nikolai for a moment. Nice.

"I couldn't fall asleep, nightmares," he yawned and I felt protective over him. I knew about the scars. It was years ago and he still had awful nightmares about it. I hated those vampires that did this to him. I hated them more than anything. And Matthew. He was just as bad for hurting Jamie.

"I hope knight in shining armor comforted you," I grinned and elbowed him gently.

"Allie!" He screeched and pushed at my shoulder.

"What? I'm just being honest," I laughed as he blushed harder.

"I'll have you know knight in shining armor did come to the rescue," Nikolai remarked smugly and rested his hands on the back of the couch.

"You stay out of this you cheater!" Jamie narrowed his eyes, but you could tell he was joking.

"What? Cheater?" He gasped in mock surprise, "I am no such thing!"

"You know what you did," my friend countered and looked up at the vampire.

"You're right, I do," Nikolai smirked and met his gaze smugly.

"Don't be a jerk!" He pouted and crossed his arms.

"You won't like where this is going," the vampire murmured in his ear and made Jamie blushed again.

"Oh, but I will," I grinned and high-fived Nikolai.

"Nice," he remarked and Jamie groaned in embarrassment.

"You guys are the worst."

Jun 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 5K 59
|A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES| Perhaps it was her own fault that the people around her always ended up hurt. Perhaps she had done something, stumbled...
31.1K 6K 36
لە جیهانێڪدا هەمووان خاوەنی هێزن ڪاتێ لەدایڪ ئەبن بەڵام یۆرین ڪاتێ لەدایڪ ئەبێت خاوەنی هیچ هێزێڪ نییە کچێڪ ڪە لە تەمەنێڪی بچووڪەوە گێچەڵی ئەوەی پێ ئ...
130K 6.4K 42
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
13.6K 513 27
johnson Kim, Real name; Kim Lee A 20 years old expressionless guy and a music artist reincarnated into a fantasy game-like world after dying fr...