Princely [MxM]

Door Squiggow

• BOOK #1 OF THE PRINCELY SERIES • Alabaster has been called many things in his life. Good things, bad things... Meer

[M] Chapter One And Shit's Fucked
[M] Closets Are Shit
[M] Books Are Shit
Creepy Crawly Doubts
Ah Fuck. Some Dude Wrecks The Party.
[M] God, The Angst Is Real
Parting Is Such Sweet Fuckery
Jamie Carter Is A Good Egg
Reverse Bartending (Feat. Handsome Stranger)
This Chapter Is Going To Make You SO Mad
[M]Prince Assius
Fuck Dreams
[M]No Thnks Fr The Mmrs
[M]MotherFUCKER
Kink Master Allie
The Feels (Feat. Handsome Stranger)
Fuck Vampires.
[M]The Shit Gets Real (feat. Prince Assfuck)
[M] Heart To Heart To- Fuck.
[M] *softly but with a lot of feeling* fuck.
[M]Cassius Is Fucking With My Emotions Again
When Life Gives You Lemons, Cry
[M] Shit Happens. Again.
[M] Cassius Is The Real Side Bitch
Vampires Are The Rebellious Teenager Of The Family
That Awkward Moment When You Ask Someone Out In Middle School
SOME ROMANTIC SHIT HAPPENS
[M] Literally Just Them Fucking
Zisael's Not A Bad Person You Pixie Dicks
What? Baby? Where?
[M] Nikolai And Jamie Share The Bed
Jamie Makes Some Hasty Life Decisions
Some Quality Nikolai And Jamie Time
Wtf Alabaster
Alabaster Makes A Bet. With Cassius... Boy I Wonder Who Wins
Fuckin Balls, Man
I'm Fucking Crying, I Love This Character So Much
Alabaster You Fuck, Ditch Cassius
We Like A Man With Authority Here In Alabaster's Subconscious
[M] Sweet Nectar Of The Gods
[M] Alabaster Wants To Climb A Bush
I Promise I Hate Myself More Than You Will
Here's Your New Ship
Wink Wonk ;)
[M] ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Cat Stealing
[M] Lux Is So Daddy Material
I Think I Like This Deadly Vampire Lady
[M] Apparently, Lux Has Fantasies About Alabaster In His Office
cassius
alabaster
Guess Who's BACK
Ma Boi James
A Lil' Bit Of Action
[M] Threesome Motherfuckers
MY BOI CASSY
Oh No It's Sad
[M] *maniacal laughter*

[M] Some Nice Fuckin' Horror Movies

21.4K 940 148
Door Squiggow

I let the whole thing blow over after a few hours. Jamie and I snuggled up under a blanket on the couch and watched horror movies. Well, I watched horror movies. He worked on his homework.

"Oh, come on Jamie!" I groaned and threw my hands toward the flashing screen. "This part isn't even that scary!"

"I told you I don't like horror films," he muttered indignantly and scribbled something down on a piece of lined paper. "And this is due by the end of the week."

"Well it's not the end of the week yet," I pouted and crossed my arms, then a thought struck me. "Unless, you want me to tell Nikolai about your massive crush on him."

Jamie looked startled, "wh-what? I-no-no I don't like him... like that," he sputtered and flushed, his knuckles were white around his pencil.

"Huh, really? Cause you're not fooling me," I purred and grinned down at him.

"I like Matthew," Jamie stated and started to write again, but it seemed like he was trying to convince himself more than me.

"James, I'm not kidding. He really isn't a good person," I pleaded, "and I know that you do feel something for Nikolai, so why are you getting involved with Matthew again?"

"Its complicated," Jamie sighed and looked up at me.

"How so?" I implored, he looked conflicted.

"I don't wanna talk about it," he sighed and I pat him on the head.

"Whatever man, it's cool," I replied, it would be better just to let him deal with this on his own. Soon he'd realize what I was saying was true and it broke my heart knowing he was throwing himself back into this terrible cycle.

"So will you watch the movie with me?" I grinned he rolled his eyes but set aside his homework.

"Fine."

-

Jamie and I screeched in terror as the fucking abomination popped on screen. Why had I subjected myself to this horror? I don't know.

"What the fuck." Nikolai dead panned from behind us and I screamed again.

"Don't fucking sneak up on us like that you ass!" Jamie yelped and threw a pillow at him.

"Why are you guys screaming?" The vampire groaned and stood behind the couch, his eyes were trained on the screen. I felt Jamie squirm uncomfortably.

"Because Jamie can't take the heat, that's why," I muttered, "take a seat, you can sit beside Jamie." I smiled and leaned over my friend to pat the space beside him. He looked alarmed and silently pleaded with me not to.

Oh yes, my plan is in action.

Nikolai sat down beside Jamie and spread his arms across the top of the couch. Smooth.

"Why are you guys even awake at this hour? I though I was the vampire." Nikolai muttered and looked down at Jamie.

"You've never met a caffeinated college student before, I see," he remarked with a smile on his face. The vampire laughed quietly but otherwise remained quiet. We continued to watch the movie and I noticed that Jamie and Nikolai began to lean towards each other unintentionally. Ah, yes, it was happening.

At some point I saw Jamie yawn and lay his head on the Nikolai's shoulder. He tilted his lips close to my friend's ear and I pretended not to notice.

"You should go to sleep, James," it was barely above a whisper but it filled me with excitement to hear him speak so gently. Jamie began to protest but Nikolai hushed him and I watched as he nodded off to sleep.

"Smooth," I grinned and looked to the vampire when Jamie finally fell asleep.

"He doesn't get very much sleep," Nikolai replied and brushed Jamie's hair away from his face, "I worry."

"He's a tough kid, but sometimes he forgets to take care of himself," I agreed and exhaled, "I'm glad you're here to remind him."

"Jamie is stubborn," he chuckled, "it usually takes hours for him to wind down."

"I know he's like a little kid." I agreed and pressed my knuckles into my cheek, "he needs someone to take care of him." I stared meaningfully at the vampire.

"I know, I know," he whispered, "I won't let you down. I promise."

I nodded silently and flicked off the TV, Nikolai carried Jamie to his bedroom and I curled up under the blanket. I was glad my friend had someone to lean on now that I was gone. He deserved it.

-

I could hear wailing again.

Except this time I was trapped in a box and banging on the walls. But it just got smaller and smaller, closing me in. Suffocating.

The cries grew louder until I was completely panicking.

Sobs heaved from my chest at the agonizing wails and screams. The poor child. My senses were dull to the loud screeching. It thrummed in my ears and echoed against the walls.

I couldn't take it anymore. I covered my ears and curled into a ball. But it only got worse. And worse. And worse. And worse. And-

"Get up Alabaster," someone hissed in my ear, my eyes flicked open but my vision was blurry. My cheeks were wet with tears from the nightmare.

"My baby, it was crying," I whimpered and brought my knees to my chest.

"Get up," the voice was more demanding. And familiar. My breath caught as I stared up at Cassius. His eyes reflected how angry he was. I jolted upright and and gulped.

"Cassius," I whispered as he took my wrist and pulled me up roughly. "I-I'm sorry."

His mouth was set in a fine line but I could feel him seethe with rage. My brow furrowed and I tried to pull away from him. He was really fucking scary when he was angry. Cassius jerked my close to him and dug his fingers in my hair. His lips skimmed over my earlobe.

"I told you Alabaster, I fucking told you," he growled and pressed his warm body closer to mine. "You're never getting away from me again."

His words echoed in my brain, I remembered he said that when I was first dragged back to Hell.

Oh fuck.

I was in so, so much trouble.

"C-Cassius, please, I'm sorry," I begged as his nose ran along my neck.

"I'm going to fuck you when we get home Alabaster," he murmured and ran his hand up the back of my shirt. "And I won't stop."

A shiver ran through my body at how possessive he sounded. It turned me on.

"Then fuck me." I replied and pressed my face into his warm neck. He didn't reply and I held onto him tightly as we slipped back to Hell. As soon as we touched down Cassius slammed my body against a wall and tore off my shirt. The room was pitch black and I couldn't see anything, but it didn't seem to bother the prince.

He pressed sloppy kissed down my neck and collarbone and slowly trailed down my stomach. I moaned and clenched my fists as he slid my pants and underwear down to my ankles. Cassius pressed his fingers between my thighs and spread my legs apart so I was left completely revealed to him. He began to kiss and bite the soft flesh of my inner thigh, where my mark was located.

"F-fuck me, fuck me please," I begged him, but he was going slow to tease me. I gasped and arched my back as he began to suck on my erection. His head bobbed on my dick and it felt amazing. But I felt sort of put off.

I wanted to be on my knees. I wanted to take his cock in my mouth. I wanted to make him cum.

My thoughts were interrupted abruptly as I came full force inside his mouth. It felt so good when he made me orgasm. So much better than jacking myself off. Cassius sucked all my cum down his throat and kissed the head of my dick. He pulled away and looked up at me.

"Did I say you could cum?" He murmured and stood up again, towering over me. I froze in shock and terror.

"N-no," I whimpered and pressed my back into the wall. Cassius pressed his lips to my neck and began to unzip his pants.

"I'll have to punish you for being bad, Alabaster," he muttered and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Please, fuck me, please," I cried and thrust my hips against his trying desperately to have another release.

"Don't worry baby," Cassius growled and lifted his shirt over his head, "I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll forget your name."

I moaned and kissed his Adams apple as he pulled my legs around his waist. I enthusiastically squeezed my thighs around him and moaned uncontrollably.

"P-please, fuck me now, I need it," I cried and felt his cock sliding between my cheeks and rubbing against my leaking entrance. He pressed me down on a mattress and I arched my back, writhing beneath him.

"Shh, I'm going to make you feel good," Cassius whispered and I felt something prodding my entrance. It wasn't his finger or his cock. It was cold and hard. He abruptly shoved it inside me and I screamed in pleasure as it penetrated my tight hole. A fucking dildo.

I opened my mouth to protest, but it began to vibrate and throb in against my walls and all I could do was moan.

"Nngh, it f-feels good," I whimpered and shuddered as an orgasm tore through me. The sex toy went faster and I was helpless to the pleasure that it gave me. But I wanted Cassius' cock. His was bigger and longer and filled me up better than any dildo could. "Please, Cassius, I want your cock."

"I'll fuck you soon, be patient," he whispered in my ear, I could hear the sound of his hand coming down around his cock as he jacked off.

"P-please, let me suck your cock. I want to blow you," I begged and he seemed to consider the idea.

"Fine, but you have to keep the vibrator in your tight little ass," he agreed. I immediately descended on his erection and swallowed all of it. The head grazed the back of my throat and I nearly gagged but I kept sucking. Harder and faster. I deep throated him as well as I could and exploded with sticky white cum again.

My body was getting tired and I didn't think I could last much longer, but the toy continued to fuck me.

Cassius gripped my hair in his fingers and thrust my head in his cock. My eyes watered but I kept sucking and bobbing my head. Salty pre cum leaked from his tip and slithered down my throat. I felt his cock pulse and throb inside my mouth and I stretched my jaw wider. Cassius burst with cum and I enthusiastically swallowed all of it. I panted and pulled away. All I could hear was our heavy breathing and the dirty noises the vibrator made as it penetrated my ass.

"Cassius, take it out please," I begged him and squirmed uncomfortably.

"Touch yourself Alabaster," he replied and my bottom lip quivered. I sat back and spread my legs wide apart. My fingers wrapped around my cock and I began to play with myself. I imagined Cassius was fucking my ass hard and rough and it made me moan.

"What are you thinking about?" He whispered seductively and ran his fingers down my quivering thighs. "My cock sliding inside your ass. How hard I'm going going to fuck you. You won't be able to walk tomorrow."

"Y-yes! Harder!" I screamed and pumped my hands faster on my cock. The pleasure was too much and I came all over my chest. I panted and collapsed on the bed. The vibrator continued to work inside my ass. I could hear it making lewd noises.

"Did I say you could stop?" He growled and spread my legs as far as they would go. "Do it again, I want to hear you scream my name. I want you to know who you belong to."

I whimpered quietly but wrapped my small hands around my limp cock again. My hole was sore from the vibrator constantly fucking me but Cassius wouldn't take it out. I began to rub the slit of my cock. I threw my head back and moaned his name as I began to pump as fast as I could.

"Cassius! Ca-Cassius!" I screamed and arched my back. Cum spurted out of my tip but I kept pleasuring myself. Cassius smiled in amusement as I tried and failed to keep going. I was so tired.

"Good boy, I'm going to fuck you now," he whispered seductively in my ear as I panted and quivered. Cassius turned me over and pressed my face into the pillows. He slowly pulled out the toy and threw it to the side. I could feel how wide it had made my hole.

The prince finally thrust his huge cock inside my tight channels. And I screamed in pain and pleasure, writhing and moaning. It was so big compared to the toy. It reached deep inside my tight ass.

"You like my cock inside you? Does it feel good?" He asked and I wiggled my ass on his erection.

"Yes, s-so good! You're fucking me so good," I moaned and buried my face in the pillows.

Cassius grabbed my hips and fucked me hard from behind. He sank in to the hilt and pressed deeper and deeper. The prince orgasmed inside me and it sent me over the edge. I came all over the sheets and panted for breath as he pumped his load inside me.

I collapsed and tried to calm my breathing. But Cassius was ceaseless with his fucking. I curled my toes and clenched my fists as he got rougher and rougher with me. I could hear his cock sliding in and out making wet smacking noises as his balls slapped against my ass. I convulsed with another orgasm and he came soon after. My hole was completely filled with cum.

Cassius panted heavily and gave me a few more rough thrusts before sliding his cock out. I was about to lie down by he stopped me.

"Ah, ah, ah, I'm not done yet," he teased and pressed his thumb inside my throbbing hole. I bit my lip as he smeared his cum inside me and watched as it leaked down my pale thighs. His fingers grazed my balls as he reached under me and began to play with my cock. He pinched the head and began to pump the shaft roughly. I screamed again and came. Tears poured out of my eyes.

It was too much. I couldn't take the pleasure anymore. I was exhausted.

Cassius finally stopped and rolled over. I fell down and we looked at each other for a moment. Then he turned his back to me. He was still angry. My shoulders slumped in disappointment. I just wanted to be happy with him. Was that too much to ask?

I changed the sheets and laid back down with him.

"Cassius," I whispered in his ear. I knew he was still awake. "Please, look at me." He still wouldn't respond. I narrowed my eyes and pushed him back on the bed. "Don't ignore me."

Cassius looked up, expressionless.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to give you space," I apologised, "I didn't know what else to do."

He tried to turn away again but I straddled his hips to stop him. "Talk to me, please."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I won't do it again," I pleaded and pecked him on the lips. "I love you, so much, I don't want to fight."

Cassius grabbed my wrists tightly and sat up, "well maybe I do." He hissed in my ear and I whimpered. I pressed my forehead on his shoulder.

"No, please," I begged but he wouldn't respond. The prince kissed down my neck and wrapped his arms around my waist. I squeezed my eyes shut and felt his hands on my body again.

I need to tell him.

I need to tell him.

Jun 2018

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

235K 631 71
Daily kinky pictures
57K 2.9K 35
• Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue • Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...
623K 27.1K 67
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...
989K 42.3K 88
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...