FOREVER THUGGIN' [COMPLETED]

Af Yonnniee

17 year old Reign Celina brooks came from a absuive home where her father used to beat on everyone in the hou... Mere

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25
26.
27.
28.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
IMPORTANT A/N:😢
69.
70.
71.
72. [EPILOUGE]
[UPDATE]
HELP WANTED.
BOOK 2.
BOOK 2!

29.

3K 63 9
Af Yonnniee

Reign

The weekend was over days ago I've been busy at school being apart of the program that I'm in I was designing t-shirts for the seniors for the pep rally we're having tomorrow which is Friday. Mike returned to school Wednesday on crunches he was beaten pretty badly to but I didn't care he got what he deserved. He'll look at me sometimes with sympathy but I pays him no mind everybody thinks that he got into a bad wreck I know as well as my girls know the real situation.

"Reign I like this font way better than this". Crystal says pointing to the different ones. Two people were allowed to help me with this so I picked them of course.

"Yeah because that one was way to small that would've been looking crazy on the shirts". Jhene states.

"Alright. Let's start pressing this shit I don't want to be here doing this shit all day". I tell them getting started.

"Trey ass been on my case ever since I fought his ex. Ya'll should see the shit he texting me talking about you better not be out there giving bitches black eyes". I laughed right along with Crystal.

"I can't believe I wasn't there to see you beat the shit out of her sis". I tell her.

"I know man I would've called but it all happened so fast I had to act in the moment". She explains.

"You right". Crys says.

"The fact that bitches really coming at us over them". I say.

"Exactly sis I was just thinking that. I don't want to put the blame on the guys but they created them bitches like that they got them acting whipped over them". Jhene says.

"That's another reason on how I know August dick game is on point. All jokes to the left tho I can't be having hoes bickering with me over what's not theirs anymore". I explain.

"Most definitely now every-time you look I don't want to be bashing hoes heads in over Chris like bitch you're so pressed he ain't worried about you". She says folding a shirt.

"This is where the confusion come in at over on my part so Trey took me out on a date, kissed me still does kisses me, calls me bae or boo, and gives hugs that's not the friendly type. What do ya'll consider that as?". Jhene asks.

"Ya'll kissed?". I asked confused she ain't tell me that.

"I forgot to tell ya'll he kissed me the night of our first date but that ain't the point answer the question". She says laughing.

"Girl you ain't know they been kissing? Even I peeped them a couple of times". Crystal says to me.

"Ughh. Answer the question". She groaned.

"I would say that's a relationship without a title basically. One of ya'll need to let it be known or continue on how ya'll are". I say.

"Yeah ya'll are like in a committed relationship. Like Reign said one of ya'll speak up about it and see how it turns out". Crys chims in.

"Do you think ya'll are in a relationship?". I asked.

"Yes. I think we are we been talking heavy for about 3 months now some may think that's to quick but we just automatically clicked instantly". She explains.

"If that's what you think talk about it with him he may feel the same way you'll never know until you communicate". I say.

"Well damn okay Dr. Reign Phil. How are you and August?". Crys asks making me laugh.

"Honestly good I'm in the same boat Jhene in tho we haven't really told one another how we feel we just kicking it. You and Chris?".

"Same as you and August. We just kicking it heavily". She speaks.

We all just needed to communicate with the guys more about what whatever this was with them.

Olivia

"That bitch gave me a black eye why you ain't tell me she could fight like that?". I asked Kyron.

Me and him been fucking around ever since he been here in Miami he told me why he was here all that extra stuff etc. His dick good so I decided to be apart of this scheme he planning he wanted me to start stuff up with Treys new bitch. I'm the one that's been watching her where about's and sending her them pictures that's what he assigned me to do. I really didn't want to go in Starbucks to start with the girl but whatever Kyron says goes since I'm in this I can't get out.

"I ain't know she could fight like that either shit she really did fuck you up". He says laughing in my face.

"That shit not funny she beat my ass that was embarrassing. Her young ass got them hands". I tell him. I really let a 17 yr old whoop my ass.

"Well look just so you could stop all this bitching you want to do something about it?". He asked.

"Do something like what?". I turned his way.

"Whatever you want to do we can do it". He smirked.

"I don't want to kill her but I do want to do something to her like hurting wise". I smirked.

"Bet. We could get that done real soon". I nodded going into my kitchen

Kyron was staying here for a while because he told me that Treys fellas found out that him and Mike were cousins so he can't be there now. I only got this one bed apartment for me close to the college I go to out here I moved out my dorm room a couple of months ago.

"Come get this shit off my counter". I yell to Kyron that nigga don't know how to clean up after himself for shit.

"Whatever it is clean it up girl this your house". He says walking in.

"But you had it. Don't come into my shit being trifling". I said getting the rag towel.

I felt a smack to the back of my head making me turn fully around this nigga just literally smacked the back of my head.

"The next one would be to yo fucking face do what I say". He states giving me a stern look.

I just turned around going back to cleaning his mess up now I wanted out of everything. That slap to my head just made me realized how dicked out I am over Trey and I didn't even get the dick.

Mike

"You alright hun?". My mom asks walking into my room.

"I'm fine ma". I tell her as she walked back out.

I wrecked my car my damn self and everything to make it seem like I was in a wreck as far as the stabs goes I stated it was from the glass. Kyron helped me with it all as well before leaving to crash somewhere else that nigga got scared and hit ghost obviously. I should've knew the outcome of this once I exposed Reign I mean I didn't know Kyron put a damn camera in the bear I swear he does the dumbest shit.

"What you doing here?". I asked him as he sits here eating what my moms cooked.

"Nothing just was swinging through I just came from my bitch Olivia's apartment". He shrugged.

"Okay passed through for what? I can't do nothing for you". I say referring to the crunches I was on I wasn't making no drops or nothing now.

"I ain't come here for that. Chill with the bitch ass attitude". He tells me.

"Fuck you man you almost got my ass killed. How stupid could you be". I tell him struggling to sit down.

"Fuck me? You would wanna watch your words right now". He warns.

"Or what? You one stupid ass dude why would you put a camera in a fucking bear she would eventually found out it was there". I semi-yelled I had to be mindful that my mom was just in her room down the hall.

"Whatever yo what's done is done I apologized for what happened to you already stop bitching about it. You want to do something about it or continue to bitch?". He asked.

"Do something like what? Look I don't have time to play one of your sick ass games for me to end up dead this time".

"I'm trying to dead these niggas I need you. You fam right?". I shook my head yes.

"Well help me out on this".

"I'll think about it man". I tell him he nodded his head.

I had to think real long and hard about this shit because who ain't wanna end up dead was me.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

SAVED Af 💙

Teenage Fiktion

841K 27.9K 56
After being abused by her step father 18 year old Grace decides to run away and find help . Seeking help at the nearest place she finds she meets Hea...
9.6K 160 21
Khyro - Jefferson Highs most popular thuggish student. Cameron - That pretty Thick Popular chick that just about everybody wants to smash. Khyro and...
158K 7.1K 30
August Alsina is dope boy who wants to do something different with his life. Growing up in New Orleans, he saw the street life first hand so it wasn'...
91.5K 3.8K 21
Nicole"Nicki"Morison is a 23 year old stripper. She strips to pay for college and take care of her 1 year old son King Marr. King's dad and Nicole's...