Hidden Feelings

By NiyAlsina

Four years have gone by and everything has changed. Valencia has been in a coma and Elias is now Four. But wh... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
New Book.
20.
21.
22.
A/N
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
A/N
33.
Bonus Chapters.
34.
35.
36.
37.
Epilogue
1*
2*
3*
4*
5*
6*
7*
8*
9*
10*
11*
12*
13*
14*
15*
16*
17*
18*
19*
A/N
20*
21*
22*
Discussion.
23*
24*
25*
Books....
27*
28*
Anguish
A/N
29*
30*
31*
A/N
32*
Epilogue* Pt.1
Epilogue* Pt. 2
Last Words
Possible Final Goodbyes

26*

4.4K 323 137
By NiyAlsina

I leave Japan in 3 days since it's almost 12 here 😭😭. I don't want to leave. If you have me on snapchat then you know I'm living my best life. 😂
♡♡♡♡

Kaleb Lorizio

"You stay cheating, Kaleb." My friend Christian. We were at the park in the neighborhood shooting hoops with Lorenzo and one of my teammates Jamal.

"Nobody was cheating. Me and Lorenzo just got it like that." I leaned over dapping him up.

In the beginning I didn't like his skinny ass, but my sister is happy so he's okay in my book. The moment he fucks up all of that goes out the window.

"So...Pandora. She really pregnant?" Jamal asked making me suck my teeth.

This has been a continuous question since everyone knows now. We've been out of school for summer break for about two weeks and I still get asked.

"Nah, she just getting fat in the stomach." I said sarcastically. I wish Christian didn't invite his annoying ass.

"I was trying to get with her. She bad as hell."

"She not single." I said, receiving a knowing look from Christian.

"She was last time I checked." He said in a matter of fact tone.

"You're bad." Lorenzo shook his head.

"She ain't gonna fuck with you." I knew that for a fact. Pandora doesn't even look in other niggas' way. She knows better.

"You ain't even with the girl. She too pretty to be letting you string her around like a dog."

"Don't speak on shit you don't know about."

"If I fuck her she ain't coming back. That's stamped."

"Word?" I calmly laced up my shoes.

"Yeah. I heard pregnant pussy is the best. Her and your baby gonna be calling me daddy." He smirked.

"Kaleb-"

I pushed Christian out of my way and swung my fist at Jamal. He stumbled back, touching his bottom lip seeing that it was bleeding. I watched him charge at me and when he swung, I stepped out of the way and he fell.

"Kaleb, just walk away. These people going to call the cops on your ass." Christian told me.

"Nah, I'm just warming up." I yanked Jamal up by his shirt and grabbed his head, kneeing him in the face.

"Kaleb!" I heard someone yell my name making me throw Jamal to the ground.

"What!" I turned around, immediately changing my tone when I came face to face with my father. "What you doing here?"

"I came to get your ugly asses for dinner since you walked here. The fuck is you doing? You stupid?" He snatched me by my shirt.

"You don't even know what-"

"I don't care! Your stupid ass got a baby on the way. What you going to do when you end up in jail for something stupid?" He shoved me. "The three of you get in the car."

"Damn that's embarrassing. Bash got you out here going out SAD." Lorenzo laughed. His stupid ass can't never be serious in situations like this.

I don't know what Kam sees in him.

"Shut your skinny ass up. You need to eat more because your look sick." I said as Christian snickered and Lorenzo gave me a straight face.

We got in the car and it was silent until Lorenzo spoke.

"So, what we having for dinner pops?" He smirked knowing my dad felt some type of way about him calling him that.

"Fried tongue if you don't sit back and be quiet." He glanced at him through the rear view mirror. "You do know that you'll be a father in three months, right?"

"Yes-"

"I don't think you do because you're still doing whatever you want and being selfish. And you think I haven't heard the way you talk to that girl?"

I sucked my teeth, "She's annoying."

"You got her pregnant. She didn't lay down and make that baby by herself. She's carrying your child and as a man you're supposed to be there for her when she needs you. It's time for you to grow up. Play time is over. Understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"I'm still trying to figure out what we eating for dinner."

"Shut up Lorenzo." All of us said, but him.

"Y'all rude."

Elias Lorizio

"How much longer do I have to do this?" I asked Zahria with irritation.

She sucked her teeth, "You gonna complain the whole time?"

"If I don't stop doing these dumb ass exercises then yes."

I got my cast off and now I'm in physical therapy. My therapist makes me do these exercises at home and Zahria is always forcing me to do it.

"It so you don't go stiff and can still use your leg the same when it fully heals. Stop acting like a baby."

"Ain't nobody acting like a baby." I mumbled under my breath.

"What you want to do today?" She plopped down on the couch next to me.

"Anything that involves food. I'm starving." I rubbed my bare stomach.

"Well get up and make me something too." She said making me stale face her. "I'm kidding. You don't have anything here. Let's go out to Chick-fil-A."

"I don't like driving with you."

Zee pretty much lives here to keep an eye on me. I can't drive myself and couldn't do a lot more when I was in my cast.

"Then sit here and be hungry."

"You get on my nerves sometimes."

"But you love me!" She placed a wet kiss on my cheek.

"Disgusting." I wiped my cheek. "I do love you. But don't be doing that. I don't know where your mouth been."

"On your di-"

"Zahria, can we please have a conversation without you being nasty?"

"Can we watch a movie without you telling me to take something off within two minutes." She retorted.

"Put your shoes on so we can leave you big headed ass little girl."

°•°•°•°

"I want a twelve piece nugget combo, a chicken sandwich, a large strawberry shake, and ranch."

"You gonna eat all of that?" I looked at Zahria like she was crazy. She could eat, but this right here is just fat.

"Yes, I'm starving." She gave me an evil look before ordering my food, already knowing what I wanted. I paid for it even though she didn't want me to.

"Where do you see yourself in five years?" She asked before she bit into her sandwiches.

"Well, I want to open my own sports bar. I've been saving up since I started working at sixteen. My parents are helping me. I want to be my own boss like my mom and dad. Married, maybe a kid on the way."

"All in five years?"

"Yeah, I'll be twenty-eight. I want to settle down by that time." I shrugged. "I want five kids."

"I want more than five."

"That's-"

"Elias!" A girl walked up to me and Zahria. I assume we went to the same school and I smashed. "So you just not gonna call me back?"

"What's your name?"

She sucked her teeth, "Denise."

"Don't ring a bell. Don't you see me and my girl sitting here having a conversation?"

She looked at Zahria who was unbothered, stuffing her face with food. Rolling her eyes, she looked back at me.

"I don't care. She ain't that cute anyways."

"What is this? High school? I don't have to be cute to you. Act like a grown woman and gone about your business." Zahria shooed her away.

She gave Zee a glare before storming off. Zahria slowly sat her chicken nugget down and sat back with an uneasy face.

"What is it?"

"I feel sick."

"I told you not to eat all that food. You want to go home?"

She nodded her head before getting up to throw away her food. I tossed my trash and took ahold of her hand.

When we got to her car, she let go of my hand to make her way to the driver's seat. As soon as we partially got into the car, she threw up on the ground of the parking lot.

"My poor baby." I rubbed on her back like I always do. This wasn't the first time this happened.

"Babies you mean." She closed the door and pulled out a piece of gum.

"Huh?"

"I'm pregnant." She sat back, crossing her arms.

"How that happen? Wait, you mean to tell me you have a whole human being growing inside of you?"

"Yes."

"When you find this out?"

"A few days ago. The doctor says I'm nine weeks."

"Why do you not sound happy?"

"I am happy. I'm just scared."

"We might not be in the best position at the moment, but we knew what we was doing. So we'll get through it together."

°•°•°•°

"Why you always coming to my house?" My dad asked when he answered the door.

His petty ass changed the locks after I moved out so I have to knock.

"I had to tell you something. Mom here?"

"No, her ugly ass out with her ugly ass friend Malina. She ain't want to spend time with me." He sat on the couch. "What's so important you had to come to my house?"

"Zahria told me yesterday she was pregnant?"

"Pregnant? The hell you niggas out here doing? Pull out game weak as hell."

"But I love her and I can see us having a future together."

"Maybe you can talk some sense into your brother. Ugly little boy get on my damn nerves with his temper. I don't know where he gets that from."

"Umm...you." I said in a duh tone.

"I don't have a temper."

"You do."

"Alright mama's boy."

I sucked my teeth, "You mad cause mom loves me more."

"No she don't. I have reasons why your mom definitely loves me more." He gave me a look making me scrunch up my face.

"That's nasty."

"How you think you got here?"

"It's time for me to go home."

"Bye, I told you about coming here uninvited anyways."

Gotta love my pops.

♡♡♡♡

Kaleb?

Elias?

Excuse mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110 0 19
They were friends at a young age, but ever since they started high school. Their feelings as friends starts to change. (gay fanfic)
14.4K 628 24
It's the 4th birthday of Alfred Williams, and David makes a decision. With the help of all his friends and family, he's going to get Alfred back. And...
9.6K 307 30
When Jacey loses her memory and doesn't remember her best friend, what happens when she bumps into him at Warped Tour? Will they find love or will Ja...
80.1K 2.9K 16
***Please if you have not read 18&Over yet it is definitely a huge part of this story and you won't be able to understand what is going on without re...