Silver Linings {A TVD Fanfic...

Von xlaurynwritesx

Emmaline Flemming had an ordinary life. Well she thought it was ordinary, at least. Her mother died when she... Mehr

Prologue
Part One
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Part Two
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Part Three
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52
53

46

573 18 0
Von xlaurynwritesx

We got done turning some wolves in Portland. There was about three blood bags left. I was sitting in the car waiting for Klaus to finish up when he answered a call. I turned the window down to listen in.

"Your father's dead." I heard the other line say as I raised my eyebrows worried. If Mikael was dead that meant Klaus could officially never be killed.

"What did you say to me?" Klaus asked as he stopped walking.

"Oh my mistake. Not your actual father, and not dead. Mikael. Daggered." The voice answered it sounded sort of like Stefan and it had to be. "What do you want me to do with the body?"

"Exactly what happened?" Klaus questioned.

"Mikael came up on Elena and tried to attack her. Damon and I vervained him and we found a dagger on him. Elena took it we dipped it in the ash and stabbed him." Stefan explained as I shook my head.

"You are sure he's daggered?" Klaus asked. "And answer truthfully. Your life depends on it."

"I watched it happen myself." Stefan replied.

I stopped listening. I'd never get away now. I'd forever be his slave. I felt myself wanting to cry. We had been at this for weeks and I already wanted to end it. How could I bare the rest of eternity?

Klaus got back to the car and looked at me. "Time to go back to Mystic Falls." He said as he turned the car on and I looked out the window. "What not happy to see your family? And your lover?" He questioned as I thought about them.

"What's your plan?" I asked looking at him.

"I'm not using you against them if that's what you mean. Unless of course they try something." He replied. It was inevitable that they would.

"Can I see them?" I questioned. "Talk to them with no catch?" I added.

"No." He replied. "I am grateful for everything you have done to help me, but I can't trust you lot together." He explained.

"I've done everything you've asked. I just want to see my dad and my siblings." I replied pleadingly.

He thought for a moment. He grabbed his phone and picked Tyler's name. "Hey buddy. How are you?" Klaus asked as Tyler answered the phone. I didn't bother listening in. I didn't want to hear his voice. It would just make me feel worse than I already did. "Homecoming? Really?" Klaus asked as he drove. "Well we'll have to change that won't we?" He added as I looked at him confused. "You find a way to cancel it and get it ready at your house for a real party. I'll get a band ready. We should celebrate for my father's wake." He hung up and looked to me. "You're going to need a dress love." He smiled to me as I looked at him.

"You'll pay?" I asked.

"Consider it a thank you present." He smiled lightly to me.

"I'd rather be able to see them." I replied and he sighed lightly. I could tell in that twisted mind of us that he considered my worth. He knew I was trying to be good and he respected that. Maybe there was even some pity for the amount of shit that hit the fan in my life. I could tell that he didn't really understand how to process it. I felt like he almost felt bad for not allowing me to see my family.

"I'll make a deal with you. You can come to the party. You can see your family." He said as I looked at him waiting for the catch. "You can't talk to them. You can't speak about what we've been up to and you can't tell them how much you've missed them."

I looked at him and shook my head. This was barely anything. I wanted to hug them, tell them I was okay. I knew I'd never get that though. Only people who were meant for life had good things happen to them and I was just a ball of unluckiness.

"I have to do this, you understand that right?" He asked as I turned to him.

"No I don't because you don't have to. Have I once this entire time tried to conspire against you? No, I haven't, because I made a deal with you. A deal that took me away from everything. I was supposed to graduate this year. They are a month into school and I'm officially a dropout because of you." I explained. "This is not okay what you are doing to me. You shouldn't be allowed, but the only person who can stop you and eventually assure my freedom is dead and I'm stuck with you forever." I argued angrily and turned back to the outside.

"Fine. Blame me." He replied. "I could be worse you know. I could compel you to do things you don't want to. To kill people, to submit to me forever, but I'm not. You should be grateful to me for how kind I've been to you."

"Kindness would be letting me see my dad again because unlike us one day he really is gonna die. I won't always get the opportunity to see him." I explained. "But of course that could jeopardize your silly little plans of making a master race for some unknown reason that I can't even think of." I ranted getting a little louder.

"Watch it. I could end you right now." He yelled at me.

"I know you won't. I'm too damn useful. The one time I could be of help it's to an evil mastermind." I replied shaking my head. "I don't even know why I bother trying." I sighed. It'd be easier to let this all go but I couldn't. I didn't know if it was fright or the fact that I generally just wanted to live. Whatever it was I was pissed about it.

"Count your blessings Emma. The more you fight me the more I don't care about your life." He replied.

"I haven't even done anything against you!" I groaned. "Is this petty arguing really angering you that much?!" I asked as I grumbled.

"No but it surely is getting to you." He smiled at me as I rolled my eyes.

We went into a dress shop and I looked around. It was the middle of a night so we had to break in. I saw a purple dress and looked at it. I didn't care enough to look too much and this was good enough. I went to the back and tried it on. I looked at it and looked at myself. How had I managed to get here? I hated it. I hated everything that was going on right now. I took off the dress and put my other clothes back on.

"Leave them money." I instructed Klaus as I headed out grabbing some shoes and a bracelet on the way out, both that matched my dress.

"Since when do you give me orders?" He asked as I went outside and got into the car. He followed soon after and I hung my dress in the back seat.

We then headed to an airport. He wanted to be there asap and claimed he knew someone in the area, a vampire that owned a plane. Of course I didn't reply to anything and instead just waited to get there. We sat in a private plane and Klaus told me to get dressed so I did.

"You look nice." He complimented as I looked outside the plane. "You should put your hair up. Maybe a platt." He suggested. I heard him sigh lightly. "You ignoring me is really starting to work my nerves." He claimed through gritted teeth.

"Please, don't talk about me working your working nerves." I replied still looking outside.

"Look at me." He instructed. "When we get there, don't try to talk to anyone you know. If they come towards you avoid them." He compelled as I looked at him angrily.

"You're kidding me?" I asked angrily as I stood up. I wanted to hit something so bad. "What the hell?!" I asked angrily. "Why?!"

"Because you think I don't know what you'll do?" He asked still sitting tilting his head lightly. "You'll try to talk behind my back. This way I know you won't."

"You-" I started but I wanted to live. I didn't want to be killed in this plan over the top of who knows what state. I walked to the kitchen area and grabbed a bottle of whatever I could find. I looked at it and threw it on the floor as hard as I could. I opened the bathroom door and sat inside crying lightly.

I heard knocking. "Emma." Klaus sang. "You're acting like a child." He claimed as I stood up and wiped my eyes. I looked at myself and walked out.

"And you are a piece of shit." I replied looking at him.

"Watch your mouth." He instructed.

"Or what you'll take everything from me. Oh wait..." I started as I looked at him, hitting him with my shoulder as I went to sit back down.

"You're like a little ball of fire." He sat back down in front of me.

"I swear to God if you keep agitating me I will jump out of this plane and just die." I explained and I was completely serious. "I hate having to be around you all the time. It makes me want to skydive without a freakin parachute."

"Wow. I mean I knew you didn't like me but-" he shook his head and clicked his tongue. The rest of the flight I didn't speak. Klaus put some music on and I questioned my existence. I eventually decided to waterfall braid my hair too.

We finally got there and headed to the Lockwoods. Ms. Lockwood opened the door. "Klaus and Emma. Tyler's been wondering where you've been." She looked at me and I looked down. I was gone and it was affecting him.

"Ms. Lockwood if you would please go to church and pray for us for the next few hours thank you." He compelled and she grabbed her bag and walked out.

We started preparing and soon people were there. I hoped to see my dad and Damon but why the hell would they be at a high school party. I know Damon and I left off on a low note but I knew he'd fight the most for me, it's just how he was. I just really hoped he'd manage to stay calm and sane. I was worried about him.

I walked around and saw Matt with Elena. Then I saw Caroline near them. I watched and took deep breaths. That when I saw Klaus talking to Tyler. I looked at him and smiled. He finished talking to Klaus and began walking over. I quickly ran to the other side of the house. I forgot he compelled me. I punched the side of the house angrily. "Damn it!" I yelled and for a while I just stood there staying away from everyone.

That's when I heard Klaus yelling. I ran to where he was and saw him talking to a man who had Elena. All the sudden he stabbed her. I quickly tried to run over but I didn't have to stop which confused me. Thankfully i realized it was Katherine.

"Kaboom." She said as she threw two bombs at all the hybrids watching and ran off. I heard Klaus grunting and I got closer and looked inside.

Damon was on top of Klaus trying to stab him. I breathed looking at him worried when Stefan zoomed in and stopped Damon. "What are you doing?" Damon asked angrily looking to his brother.

Klaus stood up and stabbed the man. He burst into flames as I walked in looking at the Salvatore's. Stefan got up and Damon looked at me. "Emma." He said in disbelief as I smiled lightly to him. I wanted to see his face for so long. I started crying knowing he was going to talk to me, which meant I had to run. "What are you-" He started and I ran off. I sat down on the outside of the house and sobbed.

The pain I felt knowing they were right there but I couldn't touch them. It hurt more than words could describe. I hated everything that was going on. I just wanted it to be over.

"Come on love. It's time to go." Klaus said as I was sitting with my head on my knees.

"I don't want to go anywhere else." I replied still looking down crying.

"Well sadly you don't have a choice." He replied. My sadness quickly became anger. I stood up and went to attack him. I had him on the ground and I cried looking at him.

"I hate you." I whimpered as he looked up at me and cracked my neck. What easier way to transport your slave then carrying her limp body, right?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

279K 5.6K 52
When Elena's Twin enters the picture, Mystic Falls has a different take on our adventure. Eliza is strong, caring, sarcastic and loving, the rock in...
279K 4.5K 44
Pt1 of the Emma Gilbert series COMPLETED -- This is a fan-fiction of the vampire diaries. Emma Gilbert is what they call me. My name is Emmilia Gil...
921K 24.1K 45
When Jennifer Fell gets the worst news of her life, she is faced with a decision. Can she stay in Mystic Falls and take over her father's position on...
94.3K 2.1K 90
Once it was read that "to lose, it meant that you had something" but what can you do after you lost everything that ever gave you meaning? Emma Gilb...