The Other Self | Akakuroaka ✔

By gay-ikemen

Completed ✔ Akashi × Kuroko × Akashi After nearly getting molested on the cold night streets, Kuroko Tetsuya... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Bonus Chapter (Part One)
Bonus Chapter (Part Two)
Tagged!
End
Sequel!

Twenty Three

3.9K 132 160
By gay-ikemen

A/N:

This is the last chapter! :')

~

Third Person

'Shit. Why am I shaking? I can take both of these runt on since I'm bigger than them, so why am I scared right now?!' Haizaki thought.

"O-Oi," Haizaki nervously laughed, wincing when he felt the blood seeping from his leg where Seiji had just shot him. The shot immobilized along with Hanamiya. Seiji got their tendons good.

It was like deja vu. Haizaki was once again the redhead's prey.

"I-I was just kidding, Akashi! I meant no harm!"

"Y-Yeah!" Hanamiya forced a smile as he looked up at his two masters, their eyes were glowing in malice, instantly causing the man to cower.

"T-This is all a joke, okay? Can't you guys take a light joke?!"

"Kidnapping Kuroko and shooting my twin is a joke to you both?" Seijuro glowered at them whilst Seiji stared with blank eyes.

"Do you expect me to shrug it off and just let it slide? How preposterous! Do you think I am foolish enough to be deceived by such a nonsensical lie?" The older redhead growled, his fists balling up in anger. "Well I'm sorry to upset you both, but you're messing with an Akashi here! My twin and I were born and raised to excel in all fields! You damned imbeciles are nothing compared to us! We are superior! Absolute! Your presence are not even worthy to stand before us! Even a mere glance at your disgusting faces nauseates me!"

"Now now, Nii-san." Seiji chuckled lowly as he patted his brother's shoulder. "These pathetic abominations are not worth your anger. Don't get too riled up now."

"Tch."

Seijuro clicked his tongue, shrugging Seiji's hand off and taking his gun back, before walking towards the two. He glared at both of them then roughly grabbed Hanamiya by his collar.

"A-Akashi-sama!" Hanamiya struggled, his eyes wide in horror. "I-I'm sorry! W-We can act like this never happened! I won't... I won't tell anyone!"

Red eyes then flickered down to the suit that was made by the Akashi tailors especially for the man. But since he betrayed the family - that only fueled his spite towards their former chauffeur.

"Hanamiya Makoto, was it?"

"W-What's it to you?" Hanamiya gritted his teeth when Seijuro started dragging him along.

"I appreciate those long journey chats." Seijuro muttered bluntly then tossed Hanamiya towards his brother who brutally enclosed his hand around Hanamiya's neck.

"Butcher them up nicely, if you may."

Seiji smirked and dug his nails into their chauffeur's skin.

"Yes sir!"

"Oi!" Haizaki forced out a laugh. "We're all friends here aren't we? So why must we hurt each other?"

"Shut your good for nothing mouth and just watch."

"Fuck..."

⚠️ heads up: loads of violence and blood lying ahead, and well... death ⚠️

Hanamiya choked and clawed at Seiji's hand, desperately begging for oxygen. He looked at Haizaki for help, but his so called friend only looked away⚠️

"Pathetic." Seijuro huffed. "I'm disappointed at you for being friends with this lowly peasant, Hanamiya."

"A-A-Akashi-sama! P-Please!"

"Where's the tough Makoto now, you fucker?" Seiji smirked, swiftly pinning the guy down on the ground by his neck, his grip tightening. "I've always wonder how you'd look like if your eyebrows are clean. Have you ever thought of how shaving a bit of those gigantic brows will make you look more presentable, hm?"

"C-Can't b-breathe!"

"You don't need to breathe for the next thing I'm about to do." Seiji smiled sweetly and pulled out his sharp dagger.

"N-N-No!"

"Here we go~"

The other four spectators watched as Seiji sadistically sliced the skin where Hanamiya's bushy eyebrows were attached to, causing the man to chortle in pain. Blood oozed out of skin and his struggles lessened because of the lack of air.

"Oi oi, you fuckers are crazy!"

Haizaki hollered in fear; his mind reverted back to those torturing days back in the basement and although he was shot and his legs weren't working - he still tried to escape by crawling but Seijuro stopped him and harshly grabbed him by the hair.

"Just where do you think you're going, you bastard?" he smiled, spitefully pulling Haizaki's hair back.

"Teme-"

Haizaki tried to shoot Seijuro with his own gun - but Seijuro was quick enough to knock the gun off and shoot both of his hands without the latter noticing what happened.

"Fuck! Argh!" Haizaki growled, his bleeding hands now laying limp.

"You fucking shit!"

Red glowing eyes then made contact with his frightened ones.

"Shut your filthy mouth and continue watching."

"Shit..."

Seiji successfully peeled the skin off along with the eyebrows. Hanamiya's eyes rolled back, his lips turning purple before darkness completely swallowed him, instantly becoming limp under Seiji's grip.

"I'm gonna put this up with my collection." Seiji chuckled and realized that Hanamiya was already out.

"What? You're already dead? Booring~"

Seiji got up and effortlessly lifted the corpse of their former chauffeur.

"It's quite convenient since these kind assholes already dug a hole for them to lie on." he chuckled, heartlessly tossing the now dead Hanamiya on the six feet deep hole.

"One fucker down,"

"Do you even have a fucking heart?" Haizaki hissed when Seijuro let go of him and roughly kicked him down. "Fuck you, you little shit!"

"Oh ho?" Seiji chuckled darkly and stepped on Haizaki's stomach; emitting a howl from him. "Aren't I supposed to be the one to ask you that?"

"Fuck off!" Haizaki growled. "I'll kill you! I'll kill all of you! I'll fucking kill and then rape that blue haired fucker in front of you both!"

"Shut your vile mouth, scum." Seijuro hissed before shooting Haizaki's crotch.

"YOU FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER! ARGH SHIT! FUCK!"

"Fuck you, you lowly piece of shit. Our mMother died years ago, why would I do that? And thanks nii-san." Seiji laughed, watching the man writhe in pain.

"Can't molest our Tetsuya now, hm?"

Tears welled up to Haizaki's eye as he glared at the two identical faces.

"Y-You fucking monsters! I hope you rot in hell!"

"Hell sounds good," Seiji laughed, painfully digging his shoe covered feet on Haizaki's freshly shot crotch.

"Ah fuck! You bastard!" Haizaki cried. "That fucking hurts! Let go! Shit!"

"That's not enough pain for you to pay back for hurting our lover." Seijuro muttered, his cold, bitter eyes staring down on Haizaki.

"I'll make sure to give you hell." Seiji broke out into a maniac grin before slicing both of Haizaki's arms off of him.

Haizaki screamed in great agony and Kuroko couldn't help but look away from such a gory scene. Kagami's eyes were wide, and he felt shivers running up his spine.

He's next on the list after all.

"That's for existing!"

Another slashing sound can be heard and Seijuro grunted in approval at the scene unfolding in front of him.

"FUCK!"

Seiji completely crushed Haizaki's already injured crotch with a furious glint in his eyes.

"THAT'S FOR ATTEMPTING TO MOLEST TETSUYA FOR THE SECOND TIME! YOU FUCKER!"

Haizaki's blood came splattering everywhere. His screams were heard throughout the quiet cemetery, the sound penetrating deep into the witnesses' ears. Seiji, who was already covered in his own blood was now filthy with Haizaki's blood as well.

"It was just some joke huh? Is this funny!?"

"Just kill me already..." Haizaki pathetically laughed.

He felt really helpless since he was now bathing in his own blood. Seiji has taken his limbs off, crushed his crotch, and the pain he was experiencing was so unbearable that death doesn't sound so bad.

With the last of his energy, the one eyed man glared at Seiji who was in front of him and spat blood at him which hit him on the cheek.

"Kill me," he smirked. "Now."

"Heh, you asked for it." Seiji chuckled darkly and wiped the spit off. "Any last words, asshole?"

"I-"

"Too late, dumb fuck!" Seiji laughed and dug his fingers into the man's eye, mercilessly pulling out and letting the man savor the excruciating pain.

He successfully pulled the eye off then grinned psychotically when Haizaki released a piercing scream.

"Beautiful!" Seiji cackled when the organ weakly pulsed on his hand.

"Seiji," Seijuro hissed. "Finish that peasant off!"

"Yes sir!"

Seiji smirked down on the now unrecognizable man and swiftly slashed his throat.

"OMAE WA MOU SHINDEIRU!"

[A/N: i'm just kidding 😂]

"May you never rest in peace, scum!"

Haizaki choked on his own blood before lifelessly limping on the ground.

"Serves you well, peasant." Seijuro muttered before turning to his twin. "Quickly get Kuroko, we're leaving."

"Roger!"

Seiji walked towards where Kuroko was and saw Kagami Taiga who was cowering away after witnessing such a gory scene. Seiji chuckled lowly before passing him.

"Nii-san's out for you, you traitor."

Kagami's breathing hitched but he stood his ground, not wanting to know what will happen to him if he ran away. After seeing what the twins were capable of doing, he didn't want to mess with them any further. But honestly? He was scared, the bleeding twin might be scary but the suddenly quiet one was really intimidating even from afar.

Silence isn't really a good thing.

"Tetsuya!" Seiji cried out in relief as he gently removed the binds that strapped him to the wood.

Kuroko turned to look at the person with his teary eyes. Seiji was soaked with blood. He was still bleeding from his injury earlier, and he had executed such violent acts just now. Kuroko was truly scared for his lover, so when all of his binds were gone, he ripped the tape off his mouth and hugged Seiji around his torso, careful to not hurt his beloved.

"S-S-Seiji!" Kuroko sobbed. "I was... I was s-so scared! I... thought I'd lost you!"

"I'm sorry love," Seiji chuckled lightly before soothingly rubbing Kuroko's back. "But I promised your parents that I will protect you no matter what happens."

More tears fell from Kuroko's eyes as he looked up at Seiji's mismatched ones.

"T-Thank you... for taking the bullet... Let's get you to the hospital, o-okay? I don't want anything bad to happen to you..."

"Don't worry Tetsuya," Seiji smiled and pressed a reassuring kiss on Kuroko's forehead. "Let's get you home first, okay? Your parents are really worried about you."

"But..."

"Nii-san's orders, angel."

Blue eyes then widened in realization when he saw Seijuro approaching them.

"S-Sei..."

Seijuro stopped in front of Kagami for a moment before lashing out and punching him straight on the jaw; instantly sending him to the ground.

"Sei!" Kuroko gasped, attempting to calm him down but Seiji stopped him.

"Let nii-san be."

Kuroko frowned and watched on as his lover's hand shook in anger.

"I deserved that." Kagami muttered, wiping the blood away from his lip.

"And you call yourself Kuroko's friend? That's fucking bullshit!"

Seiji raised a brow at the commotion. Whenever his twin was angry (which was really rare because he's usually the calm one) it's all serious business, and he's not the one who you should mess with.

"How can you betray him and his parents?! They trusted you with all of their heart! They entrusted Kuroko's safety to you, and you, you were the one who dragged him into this mess! He nearly died and it's because of your naivety! That person was the one who nearly raped Kuroko back then!"

Seijuro fumed, and it takes up all of his conscience to not shoot Kagami.

"I... I've made a wrong choice.." Kagami whispered, solemnly looking down at the ground. "And it is all my fault... I deeply apologize."

"Sorry doesn't make up for the fact that you tainted the Kuroko family's trust. It doesn't make up for my brother getting shot as well." Seijuro hissed.

"I hope you repent for this, Kagami Taiga. Do not let hatred rule over you, never fall for the serpent's trap, do you understand? I am not allowing you to meet Kuroko, unless he has forgiven you. Yuuto-san and Akiko-san will know about this as well."

"I understand..." Kagami sighed and looked up at Kuroko with guilt clouding in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Kuroko... for dragging you into this mess..."

Kuroko's heart ached at the sight. Kagami was his best friend, but he still betrayed him.

"I can't forgive you yet, Kagami-kun." he muttered. "But I'm hoping that you'll reflect on all of this..."

"I will. Please... send my apologies to Akiko-san and Yuuto-san as well."

Kuroko nodded and looked away from his former best friend.

"I'll go ahead of you three, please excuse me." Kagami gritted his teeth before walking away.

"Good bye, Kagami Taiga." Seijuro nodded.

Kuroko watched him walk away with tears flowing down on his cheeks.

"Bye Kagami-kun..."

"Don't cry, Tetsuya." Seiji sighed and looked at his twin.

"It's alright," Seijuro soothed before pulling Kuroko into his arms. "It's for the best alright?"

"I-I know it is..." Kuroko sobbed and hugged Seijuro back. "But h-he's still my friend... even if he betrayed me..."

"You'll see him soon, don't worry." Seijuro whispered, holding Kuroko at arms length before brushing his tears away. "So don't cry love..."

Kuroko nodded his head and looked at both of the redheads with a relieved, tearful smile.

"T-Thank you for saving me, Sei and Seiji... I owe you my life..."

"We will risk our life just to save you Tetsuya," Seiji chuckled before planting a soft kiss on his cheek.

"We will protect you at all cost, so there's nothing to be afraid of love." Seijuro smiled, planting a kiss on the other cheek.

Kuroko laughed softly and nodded his head.

"I trust you both..."

"And we promise that we'll never break your trust." Seijuro reassured.

"Never ever." Seiji nodded.

"Glad to know that..." Kuroko chuckled softly, his soft blue eyes landing on the blood soaked Seiji. "Can we go now? Seiji doesn't look too good..."

"I don't?" Seiji titled his head and looked at the hole through his shoulder. "Nah, that wound is nothing, it doesn't even hurt."

"But you're still bleeding..." Kuroko frowned.

"We're going to treat your wound, my idiotic twin." Seijuro clicked his tongue before scooping Kuroko up into his arms in a bridal style way.

"S-Sei?" Kuroko blushed at the action.

"I'm not letting you walk after going through that, that would be too cruel on you."

"Not really..." Kuroko mumbled, looking at the pair of red eyes. "But shouldn't you be carrying Seiji...? He's the one who's badly injured?"

"Don't worry about me, Tetsuya~" Seiji snorted, a cheeky smile spreading across his lips. "I'm fine, I'm fine. No need to worry about me!"

"Are you sure...?"

"He's not immortal, but knowing Seiji, he'll make it." Seijuro beamed, lessening Kuroko's worries.

"Okay, I believe you."

"Ne, Tetsuya?"

Kuroko looked at Seiji and smiled softly.

"Yes Seiji?"

"Let's go home."

[A/N: i'm just kidding, please don't sue me 😂]

"Hai."

The three left the cemetery, thick blood was still visible on the ground and two butchered corpses laid six feet under the ground with their own dirt covering them.

-

"Tetsu-chan!"

"Tetsuya!"

Akiko and Yuuto cried out when Kuroko ran towards them. They quickly engulfed him into a tight hug; happy tears flowing down onto their cheeks.

"We were so worried about you!"

"Are you hurt? Did the kidnapper do something to you?!"

"I'm fine Mom, Dad..." Kuroko smiled softly. "They saved me and stuck to their promise..."

"They...?"

"Good evening, people from the Kuroko household~"

Akiko and Yuuto simultaneously turned to look at the source of the voice. They gasped at the same time and released their son.

"Mom, Dad." Kuroko chuckled softly at their reaction. "This is Seiji, he's Sei's twin and he also happened to be well... my lover."

"Is this... is this for real?" Yuuto whispered in shock.

"I guess it is..." Akiko replied in a hushed tone. "But why is the poor boy covered in... blood?"

Seijuro, who was now stood beside his brother smiled at them.

"Seiji took the bullet and shielded Kuroko from being shot."

"He did!?" Akiko bowed with tears dripping from his eyes. "T-Thank you for saving my dear Tetsu-chan!"

"Thank you so much!" Yuuto followed after.

"It's nothing, Ma, Pa." Seiji smiled cheekily. "I'll do anything for Tetsuya, and same for nii-san as well."

The married couple raised their heads and sighed in relief.

"Really... we can't express how thankful we are that you Akashis are the one who stood by Tetsuya's side."

"Our Tetsu-chan is in real good hands. Thank you boys." Akiko beamed. "I consent to the marriage!"

"Mom!" Kuroko blushed, his eyes wide in embarrassment. "W-What are you saying?!"

"What?"

Both redheads chuckled and smirked at their lover.

"Don't give them that idea!"

"But I consent to it!"

"Mom~"

Yuuto laughed and frowned when he looked at Seiji who was literally bathing in blood.

"Hey, shouldn't you bring him to the hospital by now?"

"Ah, you're right, Yuuto-san." Seijuro muttered.

"Pft, I'm fine~ No need to worry about me." Seiji laughed, waving them off.

"Go on Seiji, don't be stubborn." Kuroko pouted, walking towards the twins and pressing a soft kiss on both of their cheeks.

"Let's go and get your wounds treated, alright?"

The twins looked at him, their faces glowing in delight because of the kiss.

"I'll take a bullet anytime for you, just repay me with a kiss." Seiji whispered in bliss.

"I'll give you a kiss without you taking a bullet for me, dummy." Kuroko laughed. "Now let's go and get you to the hospital."

"You're coming?" Seijuro raised a brow. "It's fine, Kuroko. I can handle Seiji."

"But-"

"No buts," Seijuro chuckled. "Rest, okay? Stay with your parents for now."

"Okay..." Kuroko begrudgingly agreed. "I'll see you both next time, okay? Thanks again for tonight..."

"Anything for our lover." Both redheads grinned at him, causing him to blush.

"We'll be going ahead now,"

"Thank you once again!" Yuuto called out, relief evident on his face.

"Come visit us next time, alright? The two of you!" Akiko giggled. "It was nice meeting you, Seiji-chan~"

"It was nice to finally meet you both too." Seiji chuckled, raising his (bloody) hand and waving at them.

"Alright, now go and get better, Seiji." Kuroko smiled. "See you both soon!"

Seijuro and Seiji nodded their heads and said their goodbyes before walking out of the door. They reached the car and Seijuro chuckled.

"What an eventful night, huh?"

"N-Nii-san..."

Seijuro frowned and caught his younger brother just as he was about to collapse on the ground.

"Have you been enduring it all this time?" he sighed, helping his twin get to in the car.

Seiji winced in pain and nodded his head.

"I didn't want Tetsuya to worry..." he laughed, tears starting to fall from his eyes. "He's been through a lot already... I'm willing to overcome any pain just to see him safe."

"I would do the same. But you should've told me that you were at your limit though," Seijuro furrowed his brows and gently patted his twin's head.

"S-Sorry... nii-san..." Seiji sobbed.

"It's okay, Seiji. I'll bring you to the hospital, so don't cry now." Seijuro smiled and pressed a soft kiss on his twin's head.

"Nii-san is here for you, so there's nothing to worry about, alright?"

Seiji chuckled softly and nodded his head, his tears flowing freely and steadily.

"Hai. I love you, Nii-san."

"Nii-san loves you too, Seiji."

~

A/N:

And that was it for the last chapter!! I hope you guys enjoyed it!

To anyone who's reading this, thanks for all the support! You guys truly are the best! 💙

I'll publish the epilogue soon! And then I'll say my goodbye to my precious twins and Tetsu 💔

I feel like I'm sending my sons to college and they'll start a new life without me.. that's sounded weird wtf.

Anywaaay, would you guys like me to do some Q and A?

If you're interested, you can comment down some questions for me and the characters as well! If not, then that's still okay~ I'll put the answers in the next update if so

Thanks for reading this chapter!

We're near the end now~ thank you for joining me on this roller coaster of emotions!

Until next time!

x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 22K 44
𝐛𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐚𝐤𝐚! slice of life chatfic 》 © 𝖑𝖊𝖝! (lexxyz_) ♡︎ .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. 🌼 includes: ✔︎ super short chapters ✔︎ owl puns ✔︎ mentions of...
15.1K 724 41
One mistake is all it takes for it all to come crashing down. Aizawa experiences this first-hand when he attempts to have Todoroki and Bakugou work o...
1.5K 144 37
"Why do I want to die so much when nothing gives me the right to be anything but happy and content?" Todoroki is unable to tell truth from lie as he...
596K 4.8K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...