Dance Attraction

Galing kay pinkandpurple11

Cameron Parks is a teenage girl with a passion for dance. When she is offered the opportunity to audition for... Higit pa

Dance Attraction (A Harry Styles Fanfiction)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
I'm Back with News For You!

Chapter 46

638 23 4
Galing kay pinkandpurple11

Chapter 46

It was a few weeks since Tyler has murdered his dad. The dance production has been put on hold until we figure out what is going to happen to him. Today was his court date. We aren’t allowed inside but I am hoping that they don’t lock him away. I need him in my life. He is still my best friend. I was sitting outside the court house on a bench. I wanted to be there to see Tyler as soon as he leaves. It was still cold outside so I had on my pea coat and it was buttoned up to my neck with a scarf around my neck and a grey beanie on my head. I was biting the skin around my nail. I was so nervous for what the plea might be. It felt like hours had passed when people started leaving the court house. I stood up and I ran towards the flow of people. There were cameras and I saw Tyler’s mom and Bridget, they both were crying. I ran up the stairs and I hugged them both.

“What happened?! What’s the plea?!” I asked intensely.

“Not Guilty by reason of insanity.” Tyler’s mom cried. I couldn’t tell if she was happy or sad or both.

“But he is going to be locked away in an insane asylum.” Bridget cried. My throat started to close.

“What for how long?!” I asked worried.

“Potentially forever.” Bridget spoke with barley no voice.

“No! They have to let him out!” I yelled. Tyler was being walked out by a few guards and his attorney.

“Can I have a few minutes?” he asked the guards.

“One minute.” A guard said and they backed away. Tyler went to his mom first. She hugged him and cried. I was too busy thinking about my life without Tyler to listen to what he was saying to them. I grew up with him, he helped me with dance, he saved me from my eating disorder, we spent time together in England, we auditioned together. We are dance partners. Why is this happening?! Why is this allowed to happen? It isn’t fair. Tyler came over to me. I hadn’t realized I had been crying until I looked up and I felt the wet salty tears fall down my cheeks.

“Cam, listen to me, I don’t have much time but I want you to know our friendship means the world to me. I want you to dance forever and become a star because I know you will. Don’t worry about me. I will be okay. This is for the best. Please take care of my mom and Bridget. I am so thankful that you are my best friend. I wish you and Harry the best of luck. Tell your family I love them and that I said goodbye.” Tyler said while a tear spilled over the brim of his eye. I hugged him and I realized I couldn’t speak without completely breaking down. I nodded my head in his shoulder. Tyler was ripped away from my grip and was pushed toward a bus. Bridget was screaming and crying. She was practically on her knees. His mother looked so heartbroken as she watch her son enter a bus that was going to deport him to a hospital filled with crazies. Tyler is now associated with those people. He is one of them. This is the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with in my life.

*

Weeks went by and Tyler was required to have a lobotomy which is a surgery on your brain that basically leaves you as a vegetable.  You can’t speak, or talk, or move. You can barely comprehend anything. His multiple personalities were appearing more frequently and were becoming more violent. They were not only trying to harm other people but Tyler himself. It was completely absurd. Sadly, Tyler’s mom had decided that she wanted them to give him a lethal injection to send him to peace. It was the hardest decision she has ever had to make but she wanted what was best for her son. The funeral was today and I hadn’t moved from my bed in my dorm. I hadn’t gone to dance or class. I hadn’t showered and I had barley eaten.

“Dude you have to get up! It’s time to get ready.” Bridget said.

“No.” I spoke.

“You literally are rotting away in here.” Brenda said making a fowl face.

“Good.” I mumbled.

“You are going to get kicked out of your classes! They only gave you an excuse for one week!” she said.

“I don’t care.” I said. Brenda groaned and there was a knock on my door.

“Are you gonna get that?” Brenda asked and I stared at her. She glared at me and got up and opened the door.

“Is Cammie here?” I heard Niall’s voice.

“Yeah, you can try to get her to get out of this dorm. I have tried everything!” She groaned leaving. Niall walked over to my bed.

“Hey” he sat down on my bed. I looked at him.

“How are you doing?” he asked and I shook my head.

“What are you doing here?” I whispered.

“I was sent to check on you.” I looked up at him.

“Where is Harry?” I asked my voice afraid of the answer.

“He got held up.” Niall shifted uncomfortably.

“Of course.” I mumbled.

“Hey don’t be mad. He wants to be here, he really does.” Niall said.

“Yeah, whatever.” I spoke. I got up and I went into the bathroom. I had to get ready for the funeral. I decided I was overdue for a shower so I turned on the water and climbed into the shower. I was hoping that the shower would make me feel a little bit better. Once I was finished, I dried myself off and I changed into a black dress that flowed out toward the bottom. I pinned my hair into a low bun. I applied a thick amount of concealer under my eyes to cover up the evidence of my sleepless nights. I put on mascara and a neat line of eyeliner was drawn in above my eye. I stared at myself in the mirror. I am now in a world without my best friend. I never imagined the day I would have to attend his funeral. Especially not so soon in life. I walked out of the bathroom and I put on a pair of my black flats.

“Are you ready?” Niall asked. I nodded and Brenda gave me a small sympathetic smile. We all headed out of the door. Niall offered to drive us to the funeral and said the other boys would be meeting us there. I was silent on the ride there. We pulled up and I saw so many familiar faces. Tyler’s family, my family, the boys, friends from school, friends from dance, pretty much everyone. Niall parked the car and we all climbed out. I walked over to my family. I hugged my parents tight and I closed my eyes and a tear fell from underneath.

“We are so sorry honey.” My mother said. I gave her a small smile and I nodded. I ended up hugging the rest of my family members. Everyone was gathered around the hole that was 6 feet deep.

“We are gathered here today in loving memory of our beloved Tyler Martin Summons. It is a great tragedy that will effect each and every one of our lives tremendously. Tyler was a great person, a great son, a great friend. However, this is a time to accept that he is now in a better place. He has found peace and is able to pass on. So let us all have a moment of silence for Tyler and forever allow him to be remembered in our hearts.” A priest spoke. I hate funerals. They are so full of shit. Tyler isn’t in a better place. He is supposed to be with me and be dancing with me and be married to Bridget. He should still be visiting his mom at Christmas, ordering a coffee, and having a laugh. He should be able to grow up and live on. So no, he isn’t in a better place. Tyler didn’t even get to live. We had a plan to grow up together and we barley started. I can’t survive without him.

Tears were streaming down my face when I felt a hand on my back. I turned around and I saw Harry. I  gasped in shock to see him. He gave me a small sympathetic smile. I leaned into him and rested my head on his chest as we continued on with the funeral. I was glad Harry was here to help me get through it.

They lowered the casket into the ground and were covering it with dirt. We all said out final goodbyes. Everyone was crying and grieving. It was an awful experience. My family were giving their sincerest apologies to Tyler’s mom and Bridget. I also gave my apologies to them and the others. I told my family that I was going to get going because I couldn’t be at the funeral much longer. Harry offered to give me a ride. We got to his car and we rode in silence until I decided to speak.

“What made you come? I thought you got held up?” I asked Harry.  

“I did, but I couldn’t let you go through this alone. Look, I am sorry for being so distant lately. I am just trying to get everything sorted out.” He said.

“What are you trying to sort out?” I asked confused.

“Just some things.” Harry said rubbing the back of his neck.

“Like what?”

“Nothing. It’s nothing.” He said.

“Harry.” I warned. There was a pause for a moment.

“Okay, um, we need to talk.” Harry said. And those were definitely the words that I really did not want to hear at this very moment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's hope that this update was some what decent. i am running out of ideas so i am just writing what comes to my head. Anyways, what a sad ending. AND OH GOD WHAT DOES HARRY HAVE TO SAY?! could this be the end of Cammie and Harry or the start of something new?! I GUESS WE WILL SEE! Anyways, the song on the side is fairly appropriate for this part. i hope you enjoyed! 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.3M 50.3K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...